Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clashing Energies [skunkhide + SecretPsycho]

Cybil stood up on one of the balconies. He hated these damned gatherings that were hosted. There were too many people, too much faking, and everything was nothing more than a performance put on for the sake of looking good. He leaned against the railing of the balcony, empty wine glass in hand and hoping to get away, even if it was for a little bit. The prince was one many children and prided himself on his blood. He was blessed with Northern blood, displayed in the long white hair, pulled back into a ponytail, and golden eyes. He was not the eldest child, but also not the youngest by far. He had sent his servant off to go fetch him more wine and was thinking about heading back soon. The balcony area was pretty empty as the party was going on inside, since it had gotten cool out with the night winds blowing in. He thought over the fact that things were not going so well in the kingdom, yet the higher class still thought it was a great time to entertain themselves.

"Cybil. Come on, the party is not out here, it is in there. Get in there or else I shall not be your brother anymore." He heard the familiar voice of one of his brothers, Jove. His personality was a stark difference with from Cybil's, he was much more social and for him, life was all about pleasure. "There are many lovely women as well." The elder brother grinned. Blind or not, Jove still knew beauty and he grabbed Cybil's arm, not leaving him room to complain as he dragged him in.

"I do not want to go in and you know that I do not plan to wed, Jove." He sighed, but followed after him, knowing there was no way out once Jove had decided something. Now he was going to be forced to socialize with people. Once there he grabbed himself another glass of wine, deciding it was his family that bothered him more than the other people. Once there he looked around, trying to find someone he knew well enough to hold a conversation with, or at least did not seem like they were from a rival family. Anything to get Jove from coming back and bothering him even more.

Back
Top Bottom