Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Right of the First Night (riverrust & Riannon)

riverrust

Super-Earth
King Alfred sat impatiently in his lesser throne in the great hall of his fortress. His elbow propping up his chin, he looked about the hall at his attendants, and shook his head in boredom. Finally he burst out: "Where the hell is Trent with the maiden?" A puny and timid attendant shook as he approached the throne. "Sire...they are just outside. They will be here momentarily." Alfred let out a deep breath and waved the man away.

Presently, the great oaken doors were swung open by two giant guards decked out in war gear. Across the threshold came Trent and the woman who was betrothed to one of the king's most trusted knights. Alfred perked up when he saw the girl. He sat upright and watched intently as the pair made their way to his throne. Nodding approvingly, he dismissed Trent and motioned for the girl to come to him, reaching out his hand to take hers. "Milady," he began, "never have I enjoyed such anticipation at the event of a first night right." With that, be bent low and kissed the back of her hand and stood to lead her away.

Katerina was more than nervous as she approched the kings halls. She knew what he wanted from her, of course, but that only seemed to make her even more nervous.

When she was led into the hall, she curtsied. "My Lord, I hope you will not be dissapointed with me." she replied softly, not daring to meet the King's eyes.

The kiss on her hand came unexpected, but she smiled a little. From afar the Kking had always seemed somewhat cold, but maybe this wasn't going to be so bad...
She let him lead her, hoping the night would soon be over and dreading it at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom