Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Renaissance Encounter

Fuck... I groan.

I am right on the very edge. My hands slip under your body, as if I can somehow pull you closer to myself.

My face, still buried in the crook of your neck, breathes in deeply the scent of your hair. I am intoxicated by desire for you, Michelle.

Deep gutteral groans begin to gather in my lungs as my balls pull tight to my body; soon... too soon... I will release within you.

My toes curl as I try to hold back.

"Mmm...Kevin..." I press my head firmly back against the pillows, my lips parted as another long moan passed from my lips.

I felt my entire body shiver, my body quivering slightly as my pussy clenched around your cock, my juices spilling across the entirety of your length as I had reached my orgasm.

Both my chest and my hips arch up towards you, my body pressing close to your own. My body continues to shiver slightly, my hips moving a bit erratically, and over time they slow as my orgasm soon enough subsides.

As I feel your pussy contract erratically around my sleek cock, Michelle, a torrent of hot cum flows from deep within me to deep within you.

My thrusts, while cumming, have evolved from controlled motions to cataclysmic juts, as my cock strikes deep to plant my sticky seed as deep within you as possible.

My entire body is tightened, every muscle devoted to joining with you as the animalistic grunts pour forth from my lips.

As my orgasm subsides, residual tremors shake our bodies as we stay closely, intimately joined.

I have no need for this moment ever to end.

I soon move my own head to the crook of your neck, a pleasurable sigh escaping my lips as I feel the warmth of your cum fill deep within my pussy.

I move my right arm down, joining it with my left to wrap around your torso. I continue to hug my arms around your, squeezing your torso gently with my arms as I keep my body close to your own.

Slowly, my breathing begins to slow. My eyes sliding closed, as I place a kiss onto your neck.

I am totally satiated, totally satisfied by this lover I found in you, Michelle...

As my body tries to calm down, it is nearly impossible. Still submerged within you, I stay hard... though I can barely move.

I am spent, depleted, yet totally, totally satisfied.

How is it that I found you?

How is it that this one woman can so fully capture and fulfill my desires and yearnings?

Our bodies still pressed together, I feel your heart pound against my chest.

I am yours.

I slide my eyes closed, keeping the back of my head rested against the pillow behind me. My breathing had picked up just minutes before, though now it began to slow to a much normal and steadier pace.

I continue to keep my arms wrapped around your torso in a hug. My fingertips once again, beginning to trail over your spine until the palms of my hands rest at your lower back.

I soon take in a long breath, then let it out slowly. Keeping my eyes closed, as I start to rest a bit beneath you.

I find that no words are necessary at this moment. Only a small smile is formed on my lips.

As we lie peacefully, I give contented little moans that turn into your name.

"Hmmm.... hmmmmm... Michelle...."

The press of your body against mine is breath-taking; I am totally captivated by you.

I feel myself start to soften, still inside you. As my member becomes more flacid, I reluctantly raise myself off of your body, pulling up my knees so I am kneeling between your legs, my upper body supported by my arms, with my hands on either side of your body.

You are incredibly beautiful; your face puts me into a trance; your hair, cascading over the pillow is slightly tossled, but beautifully so.

My eyes scan down your body, lovingly, safely.

I smile at your breasts; they are so utterly perfect to my, and my hands come to cup them each from the side.

Our eyes meet again.

"Thank you" I whisper.

"Mmm..." I slowly slide my eyes open, watching as your body moves slightly above me. My hips shift on the bed, feeling as you pull away a bit though seeing that you're still close.

The smile remains on my lips as I hear you speak a 'thank you'. I move my arms away from your torso, and raise my arms, placing the palms of my hands to your cheeks.

"You're welcome...though I should thank you as well..." After speaking, I lean up slightly and press my lips to your own for a kiss.

I soon pull away and rest my head back against the pillow behind me. A moan escaping past my lips as I feel your hands touch at my breasts.

I keep my gaze with yours, the smile returning to my lips after a few short moments.

I'm almost afraid to speak; I don't wish to break the magic of the moment.

"What would you like to do?" I begin to ask softly, my hands still enjoying your body.

"Would you like to clean up... or just lay here and talk... or maybe call up a dessert from room service... or... anything?"

Your skin is luxurious. Everything I have experienced with you and come to know about you makes me desire you more.

"What would your wish be?" I ask, still softer.

My hands refuse to leave your body.

"Mmm, maybe just lay here for a few more minutes..." I mumbled the words a bit as I spoke them, my eyes half-closed as I gazed towards you.

I continue to let an occasional pleasurable sigh escape my lips, as I feel your hands roam across my body. Enjoying the soft feel of your palms and fingertips caressing over my skin.

"We should clean up...though I don't have much energy to get up at the moment..." The smile was still on my lips, a small tease in my voice as I spoke out to you.

I leaned up once more, placing a few, short kisses on your lips. My hands at your cheeks slid down to rest at your shoulders.

I truly never want this moment to end.

Two, three more short kisses, and then I move over, lying at your left side.

My hand propping up my head, I continue to drink in your beauty.

My left hand (and my hands are quite soft, by the way), continues to trace along your body.

You are so relaxed, so contented, I actually wonder if you might fall asleep.

My left hand goes to my lips; I press my lips against my fore and middle finger, then gently transfer the kiss to your lips.

"I could stay here forever," I confess. "With you."

As you move to the side, I turn my body on the bed in order to face you. I glance up, once again meeting your gaze the smile still evident on my lips.

A small laugh escapes from my lips as I watch your fingers press to your lips and then to my own. My lips giving a playful kiss to the tip of your fingers, before they were pulled away.

I start to feel a bit drowzy, simply muttering an "Mmhmm" in response as I listen to your words.

My eyes soon slide back closed, and I shift my body closer to your own so that I'm now cuddling up at your side.

I am more contented than I've ever felt in my life.

Gently I shift, so as not to disturb you, and reach for the covers, pulling them over your body, before shutting out the lights and slipping under the covers with you.

I speak words that come from my heart but will be unheard by you; I'm uncertain whether I'd have the courage to speak these words, were you still awake.

"Michelle, you are quite wonderful. I think... I'm falling in love with you."

My kiss lingers momentarily on your cheek; my arm wraps around you, our legs touching.

Darkness envelops us warmly.

I move the palms of my hands up to rest on your chest, my eyes continuing to be closed. After a few moments, I feel myself begin to drift off to sleep feeling rather relaxed with you.

"Mmm..." I stir just slightly, not hearing your words though feeling both your arms wrap around my body and your lips on my cheek.

I stay still cuddled up at your side, falling completely asleep beside you.

The next morning, the early sunlight peeks through the narrow opening of the thick curtain; the beam of light falls across my face, waking me. I look over at you, and am in sheer amazement that you took my invitation and spent this night with me.

I wonder what this day holds... when you will slip from my embrace.

My conference is in it's second day; I have two more nights in Pittsburg before my flight leaves on the following morning.

Gently, quietly, I kiss your cheek, slipping out of bed silently; if I wake you, you might disappear, and I have no desire for that to happen.

I slip into the bathroom, pulling the door closed without allowing the latch to click. I start the shower, and wait for the water to warm. Soon it is at the right temperature, and I step in, lathering my body with rich suds as I play back the amazing events of previous night in my mind.

A smile is on my face as I recall our first kiss.

A few minutes after you had stepped into the bathroom and into the shower, I stirred my eyes slowly sliding open only to squint when the sunlight had shone on my face.

I slid up on the bed, resting my back against the head board of the bed, my legs still stretched out. I gazed around my surroundings for a moment, at first unfamiliar on where I was. Though sooner than later, memories of the previous night were remembered and a blush quickly formed on my cheeks. I had not recognized the room much, because there was not much idling of the surroundings. The only piece of furniture that was familiar in the room was the bed.

I turned my head to look towards the bathroom, seeing the door creaked open just slightly and also hearing the sound of running water. I assume that it's you that's in the shower, and decide to wait in the bedroom instead of walking towards the bathroom and disturbing you in any way.

I continue to glance around, spotting a few articles of clothing that lay across the floor. Soon, I decide to pull back the covers and slide off of the bed. I wooble for a second as I stand, my legs a bit weak and my body tired. Over the next couple of minutes, I walk just around the edge of the bed picking up my clothing and one by one folding the clothing and placing it onto a nearby chair. Not wanting yet to get dressed, wanting to shower first before I redress.

After my clothing is gathered, I move back to bed and sit onto the edge of the bed. My hands grasp at the covers as I move the blankets around my body, having soon felt a chill.

After drying off from my shower, I step out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around my waist; I still needed to shave.

My smile broadened as I saw you sitting on the bed.

"Oh, good morning, Michelle... I hope I didn't wake you," I said. And then the smile on my face grew playful.

"You could have joined me... you know, water conservation and all!"

I decided to leave the towel on as I gathered my belongings, now suddenly shy. The absurdity of my shyness struck me as ironic.

I longed to go over and kiss you, but held back, uncertain as to how you'd respond.

I soon turn my head back towards the bathroom door, hearing it creak open and watching as you stepped forth. A small smile curved on my lips once I saw you, seeing a rather pleased expression on your face as well.

As I listened to your words I shoke my head. "No, you didn't wake me...didn't even realize you had been up yet." As I continued to listen to your words, I still smiled though the blush had become more evident on my cheeks. I glanced away for a moment as I spoke out to you. "Water conversation...? I doubt that there would be much conversation if I had joined you."

After a few moments, and knowing the blush had faded some on my cheeks. I took a breath and for some reason decided to keep the blanket wrappped around my body before standing and facing you. "You don't mind if I go in for a moment...?" I questioned, motioning my head towards the bathroom.

Though before waiting for you response, I walked towards the bathroom door. Already allowing the blanket to slip once I reached the other room.

The previous night had been like a dream, though you are in my room now, and you are incredibly... real.

I couldn't help but watch as you walked across the room, incredibly amazed that I had gotten to make love to such a beautiful girl. And it had been "making love," not something less, or cheaper, or dirty. You had captured my heart, and all I could consider was how to keep this moment forever.

As you allowed the towel to drop, I caught just a momentary glance of your behind, smiling broadly at the breath-taking sight of your bare back, curving in, then back out slightly at your hips. I sighed deeply, knowing I wanted... more of you.

You were still in the bathroom as I grabbed my electric razor, shaving the stubble off of my face at the small secondary sink, my towel still tucked in around my waist.

The more I thought of you and our shared experiences, I felt a thickness developing. That won't work wih this towel on, I said softly to myself, a smile on my face.

Once I had reached the doorway, I had let the blanket fall the rest of the way off from my body and to the floor below me. I then ventured further into the bathroom and towards the shower.

As I walked towards the shower, I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror. Seeing my cheeks burning red with a blush, my hair standing at all ends as some strands of hair had stuck to my cheeks. I let out a sigh, and turned back towards the shower and turned on the water soon after.

Another sigh escaped my lips as I stepped in, feeling the warm water splash across my body. I had stood still in the shower, just enjoying the warmth of the water for a few moments before beginning to wash my hair and then my body.

After about fifteen minutes, I had shut off the water and stepped out from the shower. Spotting a white towel to my left side, I took a hold of it and wrapped it around my body. After wrapping the towel, I glanced towards the door, and stepped forward and back into the bedroom wanting to see you once more.

The urge to join you in the shower was overwhelming, particularly as I admired the sight of your cute ass disappearing into the bathroom... but I withheld my desire, but just barely.

Instead, I reluctantly dressed; I had seriously considered waiting for you on the bed, stark naked, but that felt way too presumptuous

I grabbed the complimentary USA Today that had been slipped under the door and flipped through the pages as I awaited your return.

As you came out, with your wet hair and towel-wrapped present, I imagined you a gift for me to enjoy... and indeed, I had! A wide, contented smile covered my face.

I knew we needed to discuss what had happened, and what your plans were for today. In all honesty, I was content to blow off my convention, call up room service, and revel in each other's attention the rest of the day... but I am only one half of the equation.

Patience, I told myself, as I waited to discuss your desires and plans. I tried to read the paper, but the vision of your beauty was far too captivating for me.

I opened the door to the bathroom slowly, stepping out and at once meeting my gaze with your own. A small smile formed on my lips as I ventured further into the room and began to walk to where my pieces of clothing were located.

I stopped by the edge of the bed before making my way completely across the room. I glanced towards the USA Today in your hands before lifting my gaze to yours once more. "Well...good morning, once again."

Once again I began to walk and brought myself to where I had folded my clothes. "So...you said you were going to be here for three days?" I had turned my back to you after I spoke, still feeling shy as I had soon dropped my towel and grabbed for my shirt.

After a few moments, I had put on my bra and panties then followed by putting on my shirt and skirt though at the moment I didn't bother with putting on my jacket. After dressing, I turned back towards you and walked back towards the bed. The small smile was still on my lips as I moved and sat on the edge of the bed.

I felt the need to strike up a conversation with you. Not much words were spoken between us last night, however I was hoping to possibly get to know you better.

I certainly didn't mean to leer, but just couldn't take my eyes off of you. The paper was lowered in my hands, and I just took in the very ordinary yet terribly erotic scene of you dressing in front of me.

A part of me thought that I should look away, act disinterested somehow... but why waste such beauty?

Your towel dropped, and the shape of your ass was a delight I realized I had not captured last night. As intimate as we had been, and as much as we had shared, sexually, I knew there were an infinite number of things I still had to learn about you.

And I wanted to, on a molecular level nearly. My desire... my interest... my fascination with you was... and is... overwhelming.

The flow of your legs as you stepped into your panties... the movement of your arms as you negotiated the bra... the simplicity of watching your don your shirt... they all struck me as more beautiful than any waterfall I had ever witnessed... more glorious than the sunrise.

You sat next to me on the bed, and my heart seemed to skip a beat. Once again, it was if you chose me.

I laid the paper aside, turning toward you so that my leg was folded on the bed in front of me. We were only about two feet apart, and I would swear I could feel your presence.

Finally, I spoke. Somehow words seemed so superfulous... yet so necessary.

"Yeah, my conference continues all day today, and wraps up at noon tomorrow. My flight is at 4:45 p.m."

I pause. A bit of sadness seems to overtake my heart.

"What are your plans?" And then, more to the point, "When do I need to take you back?"

I long for the answer to be "never."

There are stories I want to hear, memories I want to create, pictures I want to see, laughter I want to share... all with you.

"Wow, that is quite a long conference. Though I've never taken part in one before, so I don't know how long they usually do last..." My gaze had dropped away from your own as I spoke, deciding to look towards the paper you had placed to your side.

As I continued to listen to your words, I glanced upwards and gave a slight shake of my head. "I'm supposed to be picked up by my one of my girlfriends. I don't know if you remember the girl you saw with me last night...?" I gave a fake cough, and once again moved my gaze away a small blush forming on my cheeks. "I had given her an excuse last night, otherwise I'm sure she would've instantly talked me out of coming to meet you."

I glanced around the room for a few moments, searching out a clock. Assuming that it was morning, though having no idea what actual time it was.

"Though...my friend I'm sure won't be here until the afternoon. Or I can even call her and make up another excuse." The blush on my cheeks refused to fade as I spoke out to you.

"Perhaps before your meeting we could grab breakfast...? Or do something before we go our seperate ways?" I tilted my head slightly in question, my gaze once again meeting with your own. Hoping your answer would be 'yes', though I was unsure if it was going to be or not.

There's an awareness that dawns on me... obvious, but somehow it had escaped me till now. Perhaps it's because I never imagined you capturing my heart so. You're going to have to leave. She's going to have to leave.

I yearn for your eyes to connect with mine. I want to shout out, "It's okay, Michelle... you can look at me. You don't need to be ashamed or afraid!"

Instead, I take your cue. "Yeah, I remember..." I interrupt myself. "I remember you were with someone; I remember nothing about her." She is literally a blank in my memory.

My heart pounds loudly as I reach out my hand and touch your arm.

"Michelle, it's really up to you. I'd love to have you around as long as possible. I figured I'd drive you... home... whenever you were ready." How is it that I don't know what home is for her?, I wonder to myself. Now I am the one that is terribly self-conscious.

I speak slowly, hesitantly. If I don't hurry, maybe the time for you to leave won't come.

"Let's find a bite of breakfast; there's a pretty nice restaurant downstairs... but then you know that, don't you?" A blush overtakes my cheeks.

I stand, offering you my hand. "Would you like that?"

Back
Top Bottom