Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Renaissance Encounter

The hand that rested at my side, had followed after your hand that touched at my breast. Placing the palm of my hand against yours, I gently push on your hand, urging you to fully cup my breast in your hand.

My hips continued to shift slightly on the bed, my legs ending up spreading apart just a bit further. My hand pressed firmly to the back of your head, just as my hips once again arched upwards and closer towards your lips.

Over time, I began to feel my body shiver slightly. The pleasure I felt beginning to build in my hips. My pussy giving another clench, before relaxing.

"Kevin..." I whispered out my words between breaths. My hand on the back of your head becoming more gentle, until it pulled away a bit. "Kevin...I'm going to cum..." My words never broke a whisper as I spoke them. A moan escaping my lips after I spoke those words.

"Uh huh," I moan back, pleased thoroughly; I want you to cum.

The vibration of my lips as I moan my response makes my mouth spread into a soft smile.

My tongue reaches deep, then withdraws to flick at your clit, circling around, before diving back in, as deep as I can reach.

I feel your pussy pulsate around my muscle; it feels like tiny electic shockwaves.

I want to feel your entire body convulse with pleasure from my touches.

My right hand cups your breast, feeling the hardness of your nipple, which I find intoxicatingly erotic.

My left hand lowers, slipping under your hip.

As my tongue makes love to your tender clit, my index fingers slips just inside your secret place, finding it to be very, very wet.

Every molecule in my body wants you.

My fingers gently curl, and grasp at a few strands of your hair, my hand once again beginning to push a bit firmly against the back of you head.

"A-ah...Kevin..." My hips keep arched, continuing to sway, but in shorter and quicker movements. Feeling the pleasure in my body continue to build, bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm.

After a few more moments of feeling his lips and tongue against my nether lips, and his hands caressing at my breasts, my pussy gave a tight clench.

"K-Kevin..." I moaned out your name, as my body began to shiver and my hips began to move more eratically. My pussy stayed clenched as my juices began to flow from my entrance and to your lips, as I reached my orgasm.

Your succulent moisture is the nectar of the gods for me.

As you pulsate, my tongue becomes more energized.

Your hips press up gainst my face; my mouth entirely covers your soft mound.

I moan with pleasured sounds as I feel the fury of your orgasm.

I keep my hips arched and towards your lips, as my body continues to shiver slightly. Lowering my hips down and back to the bed, once my orgasm subsides and the intense pleasure is gone.

I take a few moments. The hand resting at the back of your head moving up and to my chest, resting the palm of my hand there as my breathing begins to slow. Once my breathing comes to a steady pace, I move my arms to either side of me and prop my body back up on top of the bed.

My eyes glance towards you, a soft smile on my lips. "Wow..." I breathed the word out, a bit embarrased with myself and blushing after I spoke that simple word.

A broad smile spreads across my wet face. Yes, I am proud of myself for being able to please you. The simple "wow" takes the place of a hundred "thank you's".

I move up next to you, propping myself on my right elbow as my left hand reaches across your tummy. I want to kiss you, but am uncertain if you'd want me to wipe your wetness off of my lips first.

"Michelle," I speak softly. "I really enjoyed that... you," I change, clarifying.

"I'm so glad you accepted my invitation. When I saw you, I was totally entranced by you. So thank you."

My finger and thumb begin toying with your right nipple as my eyes stay focused on yours.

The hand that was resting on my chest, moves up as I place the palm of my hand onto your cheek. "Mm...I really enjoyed that myself..." I spoke out to you in a slight tease, my lips curving into a small smile.

My lips curved inwards for just a few moments, my eyes sliding closed as I felt your hand trace along my stomach and soon to my breast. A sigh passing my lips at the feel of your finger and thumb against my nipple.

My eyes slide open, once again meeting with your gaze. My one hand keeps on your cheek, as my thumb begins to lightly stroke along the top portion of your cheek.

I shift slightly on the bed, leaning closer towards you, my gaze lowering from yours and to your lips. Within moments, I close the distance between us, gently brushing my lips against your own.

Tentatively my tongue ventured past my lips, touching your lips.

My eyes close as I nudge just a bit toward you, our bodies now touching. I'm aware that the wet tip of my erect cock is brushing against your leg; I feel slightly embarrassed, but also am very turned on by you.

"Michelle, thank you for letting me... kiss you in that way," I offer, as our lips press together. Your lips are warm, soft, slightly wet, and have a beautiful feel to them; after your eyes, they were the first thing I noticed about you in the restaurant.

My left goes to your back, pulling you closer. If I let go, I'm afraid you might drift away.

My head turns just a bit, as our kiss becomes more passionate.

I let a soft gasp escape my lips and into our kiss, my hips shifting slightly feeling as you brought your body closer to my own and as your erection began to brush against my thigh.

My one hand keeps on your cheek, my other hand reaches forward as my arm slides around your torso.

"Of course...I should thank you as well..." I spoke the words against your lips in response to your statement. My head tilting slightly with the kiss, my lips parting as well as I felt your tongue press to my lips. My own tongue joining with yours as our kiss continued.

After a few moments into our kiss, my hips once again shift slightly. My legs once again spreading just a bit.

As your body shifted slightly, my hardness slid from pressing against your thigh to being between your thighs.

I broke our kiss, just momentarily, to allow your body to lay back on the bed. As our lips hungrily find one another again, I kneel between your legs; my right hand supports me above you, my left carresses up and down your side, brushing against your right breast.

I should hold back, but my desire for you is becoming overpowering.

"Michelle," I whisper, our lips brushing as I speak, "I want to... take you."

I fear I'm being too forward, but I want you to know how much I desire to be with you.

As you broke the kiss between us, I slid my body further up on the bed. Soon enough, I laid on my back on the mattress, the back of my head resting against the pillows towards the top of the bed.

The blush returns to my cheeks, watching your movements as you kneel between my legs. The next words that you spoke, I was expecting to hear and I knew the smile was still evident on my lips as I heard you speak them.

"Then take me, Kevin..." I whispered out my words, my lips brushing along with your own. "I want you too..."

My lips pressed fully to your own, resuming our kiss from before. The hand on your cheek had slid down your body, my arm moving to wrap around your torso to join with the other one already there.

Your words of reassurance and invitation warm my soul.

As our lips meet, the sensitive tip of my hardness nears its home in you. My body shudders, waves of pleasure rushing over me as I just touch your soft wetness.

Our tongues touch; electricity is in our kiss.

I take in a breath, then let it out slowly, my eyes sliding closed as I feel you shift your body closer, feeling the tip of your erection pressing at my moist folds.

My head once again tilted slightly with the kiss, my lips parting as well as our tongues once again met with the kiss.

I let out a small gasp against your lips, as I felt your length press closer towards my entrance. My hips shifting on the bed slightly, and arching my hips closer to your own after a few moments.

Our kiss was pure, sublime... it would have been enough...

But then your hips shifted, and my round tip touched directly on your tender opening.

A slight movement on both our parts, toward each other, and I was inside you.. just a bit.

A gasp escaped my lungs, eyes shut tight.

Our tongues brushed together.

Another gasp had escaped from my lips and to our kiss, feeling the beginnings of your length slide into me. My arms around you, giving a bit of a firmer squeeze around your torso.

Slowly my hips began to rock and sway slightly, keeping arched and having my hips close to your own.

I pulled back a bit from the kiss, starting to kiss your lips in small, short kisses.

Your kisses, especially the playful, teasing ones, drive me insane with desire.

As we kiss, a bit more of me slides into you, and then back out slightly, and then with another kiss, a bit further in.

As our lips hold still against the other's for just a moment, all movement stops, as though absorbing the beauty, the desire of this moment.

I give a deep, quiet moan of satisfaction before I sway, ever so slightly, left and right, touching new places just within you.

Our love-making has only begun.

I pull my lips away from your own, though keep my head raised towards you, my forehead resting to your own. My lips part as a few, short breaths escape past my lips.

My hips rock slightly, a small moan escaping past my lips now as I felt your cock slide deeper within me.

After a few more moments, I slid my eyes open a small smile also forming on my lips. Leaning in once more, I pressed my lips to your own for yet another kiss.

As our lips meet again, I breath in deeply, inhaling your breathe into my lungs. I press just a bit deeper within your succulent warmth as my tongue glances across your teeth. I had fallen in love with your smile the first time I saw you, and remembering that moment, I smile through our kiss.

Below, it feels as though I am still thickening, though that is impossible. Or so I think.

My body comes to rest a little more on yours, as your breasts press up into my chest.

I am totally eroticized by you, my lover.

The palms of my hands begin to rub up and down along your back, occasionally just resting my hands at the small of your back.

I continue to smile slightly against your lips, a soft sigh escaping from my lips and into our kiss. Thinking in my mind, I know I only met you such a short while ago, though the instant connection had just felt so right that the thought had quickly gone away.

"K-Kevin..." I mumble your name against your lips. My hips continuing to slowly move and rock against you.

Your mention of my name makes me smile again... I had wanted to call your name... "Michelle," as beautiful to me as a flowing stream cascading over smooth stones... but didn't want to move my lips from yours.

Gently, but unmistakable, I move further within your body; you seem to swallow me in, welcoming me with your tightness.

I want to be careful; I want this moment to be ideal for you, my sensual lover.

A rhythmic thrusting of our bodies begins to emerge.

Constant moans begin to pass from my lips as I feel you continue to slide further inside of me. My pussy giving a light squeeze around your shaft once you begin to move.

Slowly, my fingertips begin to trace up and down along your spine. My arms keeping hugged around your torso.

My movements keep slow, though in pace with yours as I rock and sway my hips as you begin to thrust your length deep inside of me with each thrust.

Soon you are enveloping me completely, my smooth hardness fully buried within your tantalizing warmth and wetness.

"Oh fuck," I moan involuntarily. I want to hold off indefinitely, but am realizing that will be an impossibility.

Our kiss breaks, this too against my wishes; my head buries itself in the safety of your neck. My chest presses tightly against your breasts, your soft flesh giving way to my weight.

I press my head back against the pillows on the bed, my eyes having slid closed as well. My lips keep parted, as a mixture of both heavy breaths and moans begins to escape past my lips.

I soon tilt my neck, once I feel your head against it. My right hand lifting up, as I place my hand to the back of your head and slowly begin to run my fingers through your strands of hair.

My hips continued to rock and sway slightly, slowly feeling you moving further within me until your entire length is buried deep within my pussy. My left arm keeps around your torso, my arm giving a light squeeze around you.

I feel the distinct erotic pressures of your pussy pulsating around my immersed cock; it's as ifyou're coaxing me in further, creating pleasures that are almost more than I can stand.

"Michelle..." I groan out, sounding almost in pain. "Michelle... I want... to cum... in you..." I confess.

My rhythmic thrusting has become more erratic, my body losing control over its own movements.

We are swept along on the tantalizing shores of eros.

My hips shift, my legs spreading another inch apart as I feel your movements quicken even further. Hearing the sounds of our hips slapping together, each time you thrust yourself forward, burying your cock deep within my pussy.

Listening to your words, I slowly nod my head, whispering out words to you as I speak them. "Cum inside me, Kevin...I want to feel it..."

I let out a longer moan, my hips shifting and arching up as I feel my pussy give a tight clench around your length. "Oh, God...Kevin..." I breathe out, my hips continuing to rock and sway feeling as my orgasm started to approach.

Back
Top Bottom