Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Renaissance Encounter

BEdZ

Star
I was in Pittsburg, staying at the Renaissance Hotel on 6th Street, having a late dinner in the Opus with three male co-workers, after a long day of conferencing. I have to admit I was worn out, but the wine, while relaxing me and helping to free me from the stress of the day, also served to heighten my already-attuned sexual radar. While we were sharing stories of business exploits mixed with ribald humor, my attention began to turn from the conversation and the prime rib in front of me, as my eyes locked first once then twice on a woman seated about 20 feet away.

The brunette, with hair flowing just below her shoulders was eating with a female companion, and their laughter and upbeat spirit helped to lighten the darkened atmosphere of the swanky restaurant.

By the time our eyes had locked on each other for the third time... being clearly more than just a glance... I felt a slight stirring in the lower regions. I think I was starting to get an erection....

With this third look, our eyes kept their attention on the other person, and she flashed me a quick, somehow shy, maybe embarrassed smile. She glanced aside at her friend, to make sure she had not noticed... and she was safe. Her dark-haired companion had been re-arranging the salad with her fork. Hopefully (I thought) she glanced back at me, to find an inviting, serious look that sought to communicate, "I want you... now."

Her eyes broke our stare, and she hurriedly fumbled with the slice of bread on her plate, while I grunted a response to my table mates, never looking away. For me... the hunt was on.

Something about this girl... this woman... captivated me. Her mesmerizing eyes? The flow of her hair? Her relaxed laugh? Or a erotic energy that seemed focused my direction... I don't know. But I wanted her... I knew that.

I took out a business card, scribbled my room number on the back, stuck it in my shirt pocket, and took a less-than-direct route to the restroom, passing within feet of this woman who had caught me with such an allure. A slight up-turn of the edges of my mouth as she glanced at me as I walked by, and I hoped the message was clear. I would know in a manner of minutes.

I took a bit longer than needed in the restroom... brushed my fingers through my hair, and stepped back out into the restaurant, my eyes immediately locking on her position. As though on cue, she stood up, excused herself and started toward the women's restroom. I paused momentarily, and then brushed near her shoulder as we both rounded a table. I spun around apologetically (but planned), reaching for her hand ever so briefly to appologize for my clumsiness, and slipped my card into her hand. She assured me, softly, "Oh, don't worry about it," and the game was on.

She picked up the hidden cues, playing along with me, conveying -- without so much as a word -- that she felt a desire for me, as well.

My heart was pounding, wildly... Could others hear it? ... and wondered if I would learn her name before our first kiss.

I lived only a couple towns away from the Renaissance Hotel, having a conversation with one of my girlfriends earlier in the day about ‘splurging’ a little money and coming to the hotel for dinner. Thankfully I had agreed to the suggestion, finding no harm in it and soon enough I had found myself having quite a pleasant and relaxed time out with my friend. Once arriving at the hotel for dinner, we had taken our seats and began to settle into the nice setting around us. Within a few minutes, our waitress had taken our drink orders and meal orders, before walking off and coming back with two salads and a bread basket.

I had reached forward and grabbed a piece of bread, my gaze starting to once again travel around the scenery around me, eventually my gaze dropping and meeting with a pair of dark, captivating eyes. At first, I broke my gaze away in an instant a light blush forming on my cheeks from the very short interaction. My head and gaze turned back to my friend, a small, light laugh soon escaping past my lips at something she had just said. I dropped my slice of bread to the salad plate before me, my right hand soon lifting up and sliding back a few strands of my hair behind my ear.

Within another minute, I started to become curious and slowly turned my head again my gaze soon enough meeting with those dark eyes once more. My gaze had stayed upon his for a bit longer this time, a smile soon enough curving on my lips. Soon enough, my gaze broke away again and glanced towards my friend who sat across from me.

“Having fun…?” I spoke out to her, seeing as her forked moved across her plate, creating some sort of salad-like art. She had only nodded her head to me, as she seemed rather focused on playing with her food rather than eating it. After another moment or two, I lifted my head once more, the smile still curved on my lips as I had turned my head and once again met with those eyes. I had felt like a silent conversation had started between the two of us, and then began to wonder if he was feeling the same as I was. I soon felt the urge to leave the restaurant with this stranger, instead of with her friend, continuing to want those captivating eyes on my body, wanting to feel his arms moving around my waist and feeling his hands caressing at my back as we would soon meet for our first kiss.

My gaze broke away from his a third time, my head shaking slightly at the thought that had just occurred. I had picked my bread back up from my plate, and began to tear away at pieces of the crust. After another minute, a saw a figure pass by me recognizing the man who passed in the corner of my vision. My head had turned just slightly as I watched him retreat to the bathroom.

My gaze made a trail back to his original table, realizing he could’ve taken a much easier route to the bathroom then he did. After another minute or so, I noticed him coming back out of the bathroom and idling by the entrance. I had turned her head once more to my friend, muttering a quick. “Excuse me…” Before pushing back on my chair, then standing and beginning to walk towards the bathroom. In an instant, our shoulders had bumped together as he had taken the same route back to his table.

I heard him speak an apology, but I just shook my head, saying it was alright. I felt his hand touch my own, my gaze to look down towards him though I couldn’t break away from those eyes of his. Only as he once again began to walk back to his table, did I notice a card in my hand. Not wanting to look at it in the middle of the restaurant, I walked the rest of the distance to the bathroom and stepped inside the ladies room. My eyes glanced down at the card, and turned it over to see a number scribbled on the back.

I felt the blush return to my cheeks, as I recognized the number as a room number. Soon, I slid the card into my skirt pocket, before turning around and stepping back out of the bathroom and walking back to where my friend sat. My gaze couldn’t help but look towards his table, previous thoughts of him starting to enter my mind as I reached the table with my friend.

My heart was pounding out of my chest as I finished my meal.

Whereas we had stolen glances a number of times before heading to the restroom, I know felt self-conscious. Had I just made a fool of myself? Would there be any chance she'd meet me? Was I just imagining the energy I had sensed between us?

When I had touched her hand, "by accident," I had felt a surge of erergy... raw passion... flood my entire being. Her hand had been soft, warm... somehow inviting.

And her voice, those few words, spoken with an accent I couldn't quite identify, conveyed a warmth that I found intoxicating.

I fiinshed my meal and received the check, jotting down my room number and scribbling my name before I had the courage to look her way again.

Instantly I was disappointed when she was focused on her friend, talking intensely. My gaze lingered; I was certain I had made a fool of myself, and would never see her again.

It was just as well, I told myself. As the pastor of a church, and a married man (on top of that), I had no business playing with this fire. And it was clear I was a good deal older than her. All these thoughts conspired in my mind to make me realize that the door was closed.

Until her eyes turned my way again.

I literally gave a small gasp, my mouth opening slightly. I could not look away. With my peripheral vision I could tell her friend was not looking at her; she was reaching for her glass of water. My girl, however, held my gaze.

Was that a slight nod she gave me?, I wondered to myself.

My head raised slightly, in possible acknowledgement, and I reached for my clothe napkins, wiping my mouth.

As I stood, I glanced back. She was laughing with her friend.

Walking toward the entrance to the restaurant took me further from her table, but before I stepped into the lobby, I cast one last glance back across the dimly-let room. My eyes located her, now from a new angle. She was not looking my way; my heart pounded as I studied her hair. And then I turned toward the elevator, pressing the UP arrow.

For most of the rest of my meal, I kept my gaze forward. Continuing a conversation that had started with my friend, though in the back of my mind I thought of how I would be able to step away from my friend and find a way up to this man's room.

Time continued to click by, and through the corner of my eye I saw as the few men sitting at the table began to stand from the table. A few men already started to scatter, and walk away to either their room or some location that I had really not cared about.

My head had turned, my green eyes meeting with his dark ones. The smile retaining on my lips as I saw him. It looked as though there was some sort of disappointment on his face, before I had looked his way again. I had thought to myself...he must want an answer. I could've just ignorned the card that he had given me, though instead I just gave a slight nod of my head. Knowing someway, I would be able to join him later.

I turned my head back to my friend, resuming the conversation and our laughter filling the otherwise relaxing and silent restaurant around us. I once again gave one more look towards the man as he strolled away, thoughts brewing in my mind of how to join him without my friend across the table noticing.

"Do you see someone, you know...?" She heard her friend speak, as she met back with her gaze.

"Hm...oh no, it looked like someone familiar, but it's not." I quickly spoke, speaking faster than I probably should have. "You know...I'm not feeling so hot..." I began to speak, hoping this small act would work.

I lifted up my right hand and placed it on my stomach, then made a small moaning sound that made it sound like my stomach was hurting me. The girl looked at me worried, and began to ask whether to get me anything. I shook my head, and put my other hand up to her.

"Maybe you should take my keys, and drive back home..." I began, as I had reached towards my purse and within moments began handing my car keys to my friend. "I feel like I need to get some rest...maybe they have a cheap room here or something."
"You want to stay by yourself? I could at least..." My friend began again, but I just shook my head.
"No, no...it's fine. It'll be more expensive for a room, if there's more of us. Just stop by in the morning?" I tilted my head, I tried to give a smile but I forced a fake grimace instead. My hand pressing more firmly to my stomach.
"You could really help me out by doing this..."

After much persuasion, my friend had eventually agreed. Soon going our separate ways.

Some time later... perhaps twenty minutes... there was a soft knock on door 723.

I opened the door.

I had two soft table lights turned on, and some jazz music playing softly. The bed was left untouched; I didn't want to assume too much. After all, I had no idea if you would really show.

My suitcase had been stored in a closet; it gave all appearance of being a normal room... a bedroom.

I was dressed in a pair of dress slacks, with a dark green and black checked shirt on; no tie.

My shoes were off and stowed in the closet. I looked like I was ready to spend the evening relaxing with a book.

I slid the door open... neither quickly or slowly, and without meaning to, left my left hand on the doorknob.

My heart was pounding wildly in my chest.

"Thank you for coming," I said softly, stepping aside slightly, to allow you to come in.

I was totally mesmerized by your green eyes.

I waved goodbye to my friend, giving her another reassuring statement before she drove off. Though instead of turning around and heading to the front desk to ask for a room, I headed to the elevator and pressed the 'UP' button, my hand reaching into my skirt pocket and pulling out the business card she was handed.

The elevator soon opened, and stepping inside I had pressed the number 7 for the 7th floor. The elevator gave a small jolt, before it began to go up and stop within a few moments at the 7th floor.

I stepped out and glanced down each hallway, before making my way to the left, following my way towards room 723.

I had begun to felt nervous, my cheeks heated in a light blush as I passed multiple rooms and came closer to my destination. I stopped before room 723, took in a slow, shaky breath and reached my hand forward to knock.

Before I knew, I came face to face again with the gentleman I had made eye contact with during dinner. Slowly I nodded my head and stepped forward and into the room.

Once I was in the middle of the room, I turned on my heel to face him a small smile curved on my lips. "Very nice room, you have..." I whispered out to him, glancing around for only a few short moments before I returned my gaze back to his own.

You brushed me, and the soft scent of your perfume caused me to inhale deeply.

I remembered my question from earlier... would I get to know your name before we kissed. The answer would be... yes; I am a gentleman.

"Thank you," I said, warmly. "It's really wonderful to have you here."

I looked at you shyly. "I don't believe I know your name; I am Kevin."

I wait a moment for your response; rather than a handshake, I decide I will give you a kiss, on the cheek, as you share your name with me.

"Thank you for having me..." I gave a soft, warm smile as I had listened to your words. I felt the blush still on my cheeks, feeling your lips on my cheek as you introduced yourself to me.

"I-I'm Michelle." I had stuttered with my words, not at all meaning to, still feeling a bit of nerves from the encounter.

"Are you staying in Pittsburgh long...?" I had questioned you about it. Though didn't care much for the answer, as I had leaned forward placing my lips onto your cheek.

My hands had also slid forward, my arms sliding around your torso in a light hug. My gaze leaving yours for just a few moments to look towards the bed at the other end of the room.

"Three nights.... three nights is all," I answered.

Your hands reached for my torso, at the same time mine reached for your shoulders.

Your kiss on my cheek took my breath away.

Involuntarily my tongue touched to my lips before I leaned slighty, glancing at your lips.

"May I... kiss you?" I asked tentatively.

"Three nights...?" It sounded like such a short amount of time, and possibly only one of those nights could be spent together.

Slowly my breathing began to quicken, my chest rising and falling with each breath I took.

My hands moved to rest at the small of your back, my head raised and tilted slightly as I met with your gaze. My eyes lowering to look towards your lips as I listen to your request.

"Please..." I muttered out to you, my eyes beginning to slide closed. Only just meeting you, and already wanting to feel so much of your touch.

Our lips met, my hands trailing down your arms.

All I know is your lovely name, and that I want to enjoy every part of you for as long as I have you this evening.

As our tongues collide, my hands reach for your ass, pulling you closer.

Your pelvis touches against me. I wonder if you can feel my hardness as it starts to develop.

As soon as our lips met, my lips part and my tongue ventures past my parted lips soon to be joined with yours as our kiss quickly becomes passionate.

My hips shift, then arch up slightly pressing my hips against your own, feeling something touch my thigh once our hips touch.

Slowly, I shift and sway my hips against you. The palms of my hands moving along your lower back, my arms squeezing around your torso in the light hug.

Occasionally my fingers move up along your back, trailing them across your spine. My head tilting with the kiss as it continues with you.

I know nothing but your name, though it doesn't seem to matter. All I feel is a connection, and that's enough...that's all I need...

I am lightheaded with our passionate kiss. There may be, what?, years between us... but in this moment, all that separates us are the little bits of fabric covering our bodies.

Already my thickness is straining against my clothing; already I want nothing more than to be totally naked before you, totally bare and uninhibited.

My mouth pulls away just long enough to breath out some urgent words. My mind tires to hold them back, my lips spill forth what is in my heart...

"Michelle... I want... you..." I speak quietly, urgently.

I had recognized the age difference on our first meeting together, however it had not bothered me...not in the least. I knew it was possibly just this one night together, and found no harm in the matter.

I gasped against your lips, feeling the hardness press more firmly against my thigh as our hips continue to press against one another's. My hands circling from around your back and towards your front.

I reach my fingers towards the ties of your pants, already touching my fingertips at the button.

"Kevin..." I only speak out your name, finding trouble finding words to speak out to you. My fingers soon fumbling with the button of your pants with a few short moments before undoing it.

My hands completely moving away from your pants and to your shirt after the button was undone.

I reciprocated by sliding your jacket off of your bare shoulders, revealing your tank top and skirt combo.

My pants now loose, I wriggled my hips, allowing my black pants to fall to the floor as I began to kiss your shoulder, my hands going to your hips.

As I kissed down your arm, my hands went behind you, searching for a zipper to your skirt, which I found on the side.

After I unzipped your skirt, I came back up, our mouths again meeting hungrily. The hardness in my boxers was now much more evident.

I pull my lips from yours, stepping backwards and closer towards the bed, motioning for you to follow. As I step backwards, my hips sway slightly and my skirt drops to floor, which I easily step out of.

Within moments, I feel the back of my thighs press to bed behind me. Smiling as I watched you follow me all the while.

My hands had went back for your shirt. Grasping at the bottom of it with my fingers and before long, lifting the material above your head and tossing the shirt that you wore to the side to be forgotten.

My lips returning to yours, once you had stepped close enough towards me. My arms sliding forward and wrapping back around your bare torso.

You moved us closer to the bed, and my mind went wild with the possibilities. Every molecule in my body was alive to you, Michelle.

As we moved to the edge of the bed, I gently directed by my hands for you to sit down.

I then knelt in front of you, running my hands up your legs as you scooted back slightly from the edge.

For the first time in some time, words were spoken.

"Michelle, I'd love to taste you... if I may..." As I spoke my request, my dark eyes remained locked on yours while my tongue circled my lips just slightly.

I shifted back on the bed, my legs spreading slightly as I moved to a more comfortable position on the bed. Part of my legs still hanging over the edge of the bed.

I leaned back slightly, having my forearms rest on the bed. My gaze continuing to look towards yours, as I listened to your words. Slowly, I nodded my head, allowing for you to lower yourself and bring you lips to my body.

"Be gentle..." I whispered my words out to you as I spoke them. Feeling my cheeks burn with my blush, our actions with each other becoming more passionate and intimate over time.

"I will be," I promised, as my kisses began on the inside of your left knee and slowly progressed up your leg. As I got near the top of your leg, I reached for your panties, which were made of a soft, sheer fabric.

Carefully, tenderly taking the top elastic band in my fingers, I wriggled them off of your hips and down your legs, allowing you to step out each side while I directed the fabric over the heels of your shoes; you offered to take the high heels off; I asked that you keep them on.

Laying your panties aside, I felt the wetness that had gathered on the crotch, smiling at the discovery, before I turned my attention back to your body.

I stood and removed my boxers as I looked approvingly on your soft mound, which appeared to have been shaved, but was now with a couple of days' growth of soft hair.

"Absolutely beautiful" is all I said as I moved back toward you, parting your legs as my mouth went toward your glistening vagina.

I bit onto my bottom lip, suppressing back a moan that had tried to pass my lips. My gaze cast to the side as well, feeling the last article of clothing pulled down by your hands and down my legs until they were completely removed.

I turned my gaze back towards you, my eyes lowering for just an instant as I watched the boxers you wore were soon discarded. My cheeks heated in a deep blush, as I quickly looked up only to see that your head was moving down.

"K-Kevin..." I let out a gasp, my hips shifting on the bed slightly as I felt your lips press between my legs and towards my moist folds.

One of my hands had moved to the back of your head, my fingers lightly petting and tracing through strands of your hair.

My lips gathered in a soft kiss as I neared your wetness, Michelle.

I paused, just inches from your succulent opening, and breathed in deeply, detecting a gentle scent which alerted me to just how very aroused you were.

My hands slid up your legs as my lips pressed in a kiss against your hidden lips, allowing their softness to flood my senses with desire.

Pressing against your feminine region, my lips parted slightly, my tongue venturing out, touching your pink tender flesh. As your body shuddered, my hands grasped your ass while my tongue ventured deeper in.

Wetness welcomed me. My upper lip brushed against your clitoris as my face pressed closer into your ideal pussy, so ready and eager for my kisses.

Your fingers on my head seemed to beckon me in still closer.

My teeth continued to graze over my bottom lip, trying desperately to suppress back the moan that tried to pass my lips as I felt you move closer to my body. My one hand kept on the back of your head, occasionally tracing my fingers through your hair, but for the most part keeping it still.

My gaze cast to the side, the blush on my cheeks burning slightly as I no longer viewed your advancements towards my body, but felt the warmth of your body inch closer to my own. Soon enough, my lips parted and a light moan escaped past my lips as I felt your mouth and your tongue touch to my nether lips.

My hips continued to shift slightly on top of the bed. The other arm that kept me propped up on the bed, slid down until my arm now rested at my side. As my arm slid down, so did my body, my upper body now laying flat on the bed.

"Gentle..." I continued to whisper out this one word to you, but there was no real meaning behind it. My hand slowly pressed more firmly to the back of your head, wanting you closer, wanting to feel more of your touch.

"Uh huh," I mumbled to your request, unable to speak for my mouth now went fully on your soft mound, feeling your succulent warmth press against my face.

As my mouth opened, my tongue, just the very tip, glanced across your tender opening, feeling the folds of your skin. My tongue went this way and that, slightly, parting so carefully your labia, as though I was carefully opening a treasure.

Your scent drove me crazy with desire.

My tongue widened as I stroked up from the base of your opening, all the way to your clitoris, coaxing out your wetness.

As your hips raised slightly, bringing your pussy closer to my face, I knew you would respond nicely.

My head swayed ever so slightly back and forth to your touch.

My tongue is hungry for you.

Slowly, my breathing began to quicken, my chest beginning to rise and fall heavily with each breath I took. I once again bit onto my bottom lip, though a muffled moan soon escaped past the corner of my lips.

My hips continued to arch and rock and sway slightly back and forth. My teeth releasing from my bottom lip, as I let the soft moans pass my lips. The feel of your tongue and lips was soft and so gentle against my moist folds, pleasuring me so with your touch.

I spoke against my 'gentle' comment, and soon whispered out "More..." to you, my hand continuing to press more firmly against the back of your head.

"God..." The back of my head pressed against the covers on the bed, my lips continuing to be parted as a mixture of heavy breaths and light moans escaped past my parted lips. I felt my pussy give a slight clench as you continued to pleasure me, my juices continously dripping from my entrance and to your lips.

Your wetness, as it greeted me, was succulent, erotic, mesmerizing, delicious, evocative, urging me in deeper.

My mouth pressed down full on you, my body wriggling up the bed to be closer to you. My solid cock, so eager to press inside you once my tongue had taken his turn, pushed against the side of the mattress.

My tongue extended as long as possible, going narrow and hard. It is muscle, and it strained to be in you as far as possible.

Upper lip carressed your clit, growing increasingly sensitive.

My hands reached up, leaving your hips, and sliding along, underneath your thighs to brush against the sides of your breasts.

My toes dug into the carpet as I pressed my face into a slight thrusting motion as I continue to make love to your beautiful pussy.

I am driven by sheer desire for you.

Back
Top Bottom