Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Only a Little Crazy! [Asylum RP check]

Snowe

Star
  • So, after watching programs like Asylum, I've thought up a little plotline for a roleplay I've been tossing around for a little while now. It's a little odd, but hopefully there's be enough people to start a little something.

Plot: A house. A house sits on the top of a hill, deep in the forests of Beaumont, Texas, all the way on the top of the steep, needle-sharp mountain sits that big, somewhat creepy house. You don't realise it, you didn't even know this house is even remotely familiar, but eventually this creepy little mansion high up above the town is going to be your home. Permanently. Large enough to house at least a hundred 'residents', each with their own on-suite bathroom and quite little walk-in closet, Belmont House is the epitome of elegance and sophistication for all your hotel-ing needs. Except there's a liiiitttle problem. The residents here are very..unique. What? You haven't guessed it yet? They're all bat-crap crazy! And so are you! Or, well maybe you're not. Belmont House also has a ~little issue with sometimes perhaps maybe possible kind of..kidnapping innocent people and locking them away to make up for the numbers that sometimes accidentally possibly maybe could like..y'know die? Or escape? Or just go missing and never be seen again. Though, you could be crazy. Or maybe you're not. Either way you're here now, so best get used to it! Dinner is at five, no snacks before bed, and no sneaking in alcohol!~ You know how it makes you crazy...er.

So, yep~ That's about the gist of it. You can either be an actual patient who has mental issues, anything from chronic masturbation and nymphomania to literally wanting to murder everyone you meet ever because you're crazy, or they can be a perfectly sane, normal person who's been kidnapped and locked up here to make up for the numbers. Or you could play as one of the warders, guards, medics ect; The staff that keep this shining beacon of hope going! Read: The insane bastards that have locked tons of innocent normies up because they're crazy. If enough people are interested I'll write up a few jobs you could join or, and other than that it's basically up to you. I should note that Belmont is a 'working' institute, and basically works like a small town inside a freakishly large mansion/compound just outside of the actual, real-world town of Beaumont, Texas. All the characters are given a job from cleaning to guard duty to hookers and farm duty. Yes..there's a farm on it too. Seriously. Best. Mental institute. Evah. -- And on that note, each character will be given a job, not depending on how good they are at certain things, not for skills or strength or intelligence, no..they're given jobs based on how much they're liked. If you piss of the warden espect to be shovelling crap up for a month, if you're suddenly his/her golden child..well then you'll have a nice little hour-long cleaning job. Funzies, huh? Full rules and such will go up if a few people want in, aaand that's about I think? The minimum age should be 15, but the maximum age is however old you'd like to play. Thanks for reading. <3

Duh. Errone wants to be cray-cray bro. Errrrone.

I'm gonna stop talking like that. Sorry. -pouts- Anyway, let's say..three more people? Or four. Or two. I DON'T KNOW STOP MAKING ME DECIDE </3

I'll join as a normal kidnapped person, and maybe get a second crazy if we get some more normal people in ^^

I miiiiiight have some interest in this. I'd like to see if you can actually get it started first though. I don't normally do group RP stuff, so... I would be leaning more towards playing a doctor/psychoanalyst. Someone who meets up with the patients, talks with them, and possibly administers treatment. (electroshocks, anyone?)

After reading this part...
The staff that keep this shining beacon of hope going! Read: The insane bastards that have locked tons of innocent normies up because they're crazy.
I have to mention that my character wouldn't be 'crazy' per se. Although, he might have some rather quirky tendencies, and that might devolve further upon the course of the RP as it progresses... If it does.

Group RP tend to have a bit of a tendency to die quickly, which is why I usually don't bother with them. Not trying to be discouraging or anything, but there you go.

Either way, I'll be keeping an eye on things. See if enough people are in/still want to participate, and if our host decides to get things started.

Back
Top Bottom