Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romantic Smutty Roleplay Anyone? MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airi

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome. If you're seeing this thread, chances are, like me, you're looking for a partner to do a smut-sprinkled romantic roleplay. In that case, I offer the following scenarios that can possibly jump-start things a little bit:

1. A woman's lover died a sudden death. Having difficulty to handle the grief, she used a new scientific technology to clone her lover and impregnated herself with the cloned embryo. She gave birth to the clone and raised him as her son, but as he grew older, sexual tension start to rouse between the youthful mother and the adult clone of her past lover.

2. An evil witch queen took over the kingdom and ruled the people with iron fist. After one hundred years, however, she chose to retire to her home in the mountains and handed over the power to her demonic cronies, who ruled just as evil as she was. Many years later, though, a warrior stood before her lair. Before journeying there, he had come to possess a holy sword that could actually vanquish her power. After thinking it through and through, the witch queen decided that there was only one effective way to prevent herself from being killed: by bedding the warrior.

3. In the Capitol, it was the norm that the most desirable victor of the Hunger Games be sold to the highest bidders: the wealthy and powerful people that ruled Panem. One young boy/girl from District 7 was such a victor, and he/she lives in and out of the most elite beds of the Capitol, living the most extravagant and imaginative sex plays, but all that he/she really thinks of all day was a certain other victor from a different district who had won the Games before him/her.

4. A bored mafia heiress teased her bodyguard during a holiday getaway, only to get more than what she bargained for... After a whirlwind romance, she planned a ruse to run away with her said bodyguard. But how long can they keep up before her father's powerful influence can catch up to them?

5. Due to a long disaster caused by a raging sea, a human sacrifice was made to the Sea Goddess. The Sea Goddess herself was really just a spirit-monster of the sea, but threatened by the pollution and overfishing by humans, her life was rendered endangered. Before her life ends, she wishes to sire a descendant in order to continue her legacy. Thus, she demanded a male human sacrifice from the villagers to impregnate her.

Also, PM or thread roleplays only. Please and thank you.

RE: Romantic Smutty Roleplay Anyone? MxF or FxF

I would like to try the first or second one if you would like. I'm up for most anything so just let me know.

RE: Romantic Smutty Roleplay Anyone? MxF or FxF

I would love to do the first scenario with you if you're interested please pm me

RE: Romantic Smutty Roleplay Anyone? MxF, sorta FxF

Bump. Updated with new ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom