Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That Popular Bitch (CLOSED)

Re: That Popular Bitch (Atzura and Frelance)

Scott just stared at her and shook his head. "It's him, I have videos with sound to." I got one ready and let it play. He wanted to give her a taste of what she had done to him. "If you had let me die it would not have made any difference at this point." He wasn't lying since his life was pretty much fucked at this point.

Although she was watching it, and it was right in front of her face, she refused to believe it, and swatted his phone away. "You are such an asshole. I actually felt a little bad that Jeff wanted to put holes in you, but maybe you deserve it. Fuck you, and your stupid school shit. Hopefully Jeff comes back and fucks you in the ass after you're dead." She said, turning around and walking away. She seemed irate.

Scott couldn't believe the bitch, he had shone her proof that he boyfriend was a fucking asshole and yet she got mad at him. For a minute he stood there torn between wanting to get his stuff and wanting to go after her. He gritted his teeth and went after Brittney. Once he caught up with her he put his hand on her shoulder to stop her. "You know I actually thought there was a human being in you for a minute there." He stopped talking for a minute as he dealt with another wave of pain. "I don't get how you think I deserve this shit! Your the one who should be getting fucking gang rapped and beaten in alleys on your way home not me." He had never been rapped by the guys thank god but she had mentioned it before so he had decided to throw it in. "Out of everyone you should be the one paying for what you did not me." His anger hart creped into his voice as he spoke not caring if she got more pissed off than she all ready was. "It's not like you are a god, your just like everyone else at the school and when you get out you are just as fucked as the rest."

"Don't you fucking touch me!" She yelled, turning and pushing his hand away. "Stop talking about raping in alley and shit before I scream for the police and then you'll be really fucked. Just leave me alone." She said, turning away form the lot where he had gotten his ass kicked.

"Fuck you Brittney! You couldn't pay me enough to fuck you." He his hand drop as to his side as she swatted it away. He knew that he couldn't afford to have her call the cops not now. He stood there watching her walk away for a minute then turned and headed for the school. He didn't care what the school thought he was going to get his stuff.

Brittney walked, and walked, and walked, until they were out of each other's sight. She paused a moment before bringing her hands to her face and starting to cry. Terrence really cheated on her? Her awesome boyfriend, most handsome guy in the school was playing her? She couldn't believe it, she thought he had planned all this to get back at her, but the video was obvious, and she didn't even know who the girl was, probably some fresh exchange student or something, what an asshole he was.

Scott stopped when he was within site of the school. He had to wait until know one was outside before he could get inside. The school was not forgiving when students were caught on side school grounds and not holding up the school standards. He took his chance and made his way to his locker. He had made sure to not look into the classes he passed by. As he grabbed his bag and board he thought about what to do. He needed to make sure he was not going to die because of the beating. By the time he left the school he knew he could head to a friends shop and she would check him out. He got on his board as soon as he reached the first hill and ignoring the waves of pain he crouched on his board and shot down the hill.

Brittany walked herself home, her eyes wet and hurting from crying. Her make-up had gotten smeared somewhat as she started walking towards her house, her entire life falling apart. The whole time, while she thought she was at the top of the world, she had been getting cheated on, and the boy she bullied was the one to deliver the news to her. She immediately got worried, if Terrence was like that, perhaps he had some disease, or had other girls pregnant somewhere. She couldn't handle it, and she thought of going home and swallowing as many pills as she could grab, and downing them with her mother's whiskey.

Scott made it to the skate park by Vikki's shop hoping someone could help him the rest of the way. He was relived to see a few guys that he knew and nodded his thanks as they helped him stand. He took a few steps but then went limp in their arms. They held his arms over there shoulders as they walked to the shop. Once inside Vikki saw Scott and shook her head as her face darkened. "Bring him into my office and get him to lay down on the bed there." She finished up with the customer she was working with just as the two guys walked out of her office. "Can you two stay and watch the store while I deal with Scott?" The guys nodded and sat down behind the counter and waited for the next costumers.

Scott looked up at Vikki as she walked in and closed the door. "It was worse this time, they had weapons."
"Why haven't you been to the police yet then?" Vikki scowled at Scott as she came over to him and got him to sit up. After seeing how much pain he was in when he tried to lift his arms she got a pair of scissors and cut the shirt off. She had enough shirts in the front so he could grab a few of them on his way out.

Scott was to weak to answer so he just shook his head and did what she told him as she looked him over.

Brittany got to her house, an empty house, he mother wouldn't be home until much later on tonight if she came home at all. She ran up to her mother's room and cried in her bed. She cried hard and she cried loud, hating Terrance and hating Scott too. She then rushed to her mother's cabinet and grabbed pills. She didn't even know what they were for. She ran downstairs and grabbed the bottle of her mother's favorite whiskey and took very large gulps. It burned her throat and she cried because of that too, and finally, she looked at the pills. "What do these even do..." She said to herself, taking one out of it's box. It was fat, a powerful capsule.

Back
Top Bottom