Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That Popular Bitch (CLOSED)

Re: That Popular Bitch (Atzura and Frelance)

Scott had gotten up earlier than usual. He wanted to be out of the house before his parents saw him. He had been jumped the night before again, he had gotten the usual beating but he had been unlucky enough to get a black eye this time. He had never told his parents that he had been getting jump all the way through high school. He could not take the back lash that would have come from that. As he was thinking about the last three years as he got his stuff ready for the day. He tied a Korn bandanna so that it covered his face from just below his eye down to his shirt. He had a black hoody and a black vest on top of that. As he left his house he remembered to take his gloves and skate board. He had found one thing that would take his mind off of the beatings, he had gotten into skate boarding at two years ago. From that point on he took his board everywhere.

He tied the choker over his bandanna so that it would stay in place as he road to school. As he started to skat to the nearest hill he put on his goggles and slipped on his gloves. It had taken him almost a year to get these gloves. He could not remember how many pairs of glove he had gone through before he found these ones. They have metal grips which stop them from getting ripped to shreds as he placed his hand on the ground to turn as he went down the hills. He smiled as he got to the hill and left the side walk as he started down the hill. He quickly got to his top speed and was swerving in between cars as he went from on street to the next.

The ride was over to soon as he rounded the last corner and the school came into view he had already taken out a smoke and was half way through it. He finished it just as he stepped off his board and walked into the school. His mood darkened as he walked into class and took off this goggles. Scott saw Brittney at the back of the class talking to the other bitches. He sat down at his usual seat as he told himself that he only had a few more weeks to go before he graduated. He turned up his music and waited for class to start.

light7.jpeg

Like a vulture, Brittany turned towards him as soon as he sat down.

"Time to collect the day's assignment. Excuse me girls." She said with a chuckle, taking two of her boyfriend's friends with her. Two defensive linemen, not muscular boys, but extremely powerful for guy's their age. One of them was even involved in the beating the day before.

"Hey Scotty." She said, pulling off one of his ear plugs, leaning over to purposely give him a deep look at her cleavage. She had always had great tits, and he knew that, but she had never displayed them to him quite like that. "Last night's homework; what was it, just a short overview of what we read? Do you have it buddy?" She asked, running her fingers over the back of his neck. "What are you listening to? Some absurdly loud rocker music I can't handle this early?"

The class hated when she did this to him, most of them knew, but no one would jump in to help him. Most of them watched it all happen time and time again.

Scott clenched his fists as she took out his ear plugs, he looked upa and quickly moved his eyes to her face. She had never giving him that good of a view before. He didn't know what to make of it. She probably just wanted to torture him even more. "You know thts not my name Brittney." He was going to say more but he saw the two linemen. He dug his fingers into his palms as he recognized the guy who helped at the beating the night before. "Ya, something like that, not that you would know." He said the last part under his breath. "Us, buddies that’s like saying a soldier and a hippie are buddies." He kept his face almost normal but the hate he felt for her was burning in his eyes. He could not denie that her fingers felt great on his neck but her knew she was only doing this to tease him until he gave her the homework.
He wanted this to get her to leave him alone as fast as he could.

Scott looked around the class as he reached into his bag. He didn't bother looking for help from anyone in the class. None of them were going to help him, it was practically suicide for anyone to try and help him. He took the papers out of his bag as he glared at the linemen. then turned back to Brittney. "You are lucky, you little puppets went overboard last night a bit more and you would not have gotten anything." He put the papers on the table and looked into her eyes, he wanted to see if there was anything in there. he knew he was different but there had to be something other than that, He had not been different when she singled him out. "Yes, it's rock. Its better than having to listen to you all class." He was itching to get out of class and just go boarding again. He openly glared at her. If it weren't for her he could go and take a full day off of school and just go boarding, but know she had made that impossible. He was barely passing his classes as it was.

"Oh. It is rock." She said, taking the papers from him. "Funny thing. Big Jeff here loves rock, don't you?"

She turned towards the lineman who helped pummel him the night before. "Sure do. Mind if I listen in a while there Scotty boy?"

He and the other lineman got closer before he reached over, taking his Ipod. "Oh goodie. Sweet tunes dude." He said, smiling at his friend as Brittney wasted no time copying the homework.

"Hey, this is so good, I feel like rocking out right now." He lifted the electronic device up in the air and slammed it down, later stomping it several times before smirking. "Guess I got carried away."

"Boys, you went too far breaking his ipod... gosh." She said with a smirk, "I'll buy you a new one. Don't worry darling." She offered in an obviously false tone. "Here Jeff, give him back his homework."

Jeff smirked and put his assignment inside of his jeans. "Need your homework? Come get it. You'll have to touch my dick to do so. I know you've wanted to for years."

Now some of the students were even laughing. A class of assholes for the most part. Assholes and pussies.

Scott was trying to stay calm, he knew there was nothing he could do the stop them from taking his Ipod. “I am sure he would, he loves taking things from people.” He glared at Jeff and held onto his touch for a few seconds before it was yanked from his hands. He watched as Jeff destroyed it, he had not tried to stop them since the first few times they had beaten him in grade nine.
He just watched and listened as they joked about his loss. His hands were starting to shake as his rage rose inside him. He barred his teeth as they joked, he could not believe this bullshit it had taken his months to get the money to buy that Ipod and he had only had it for a few weeks. “Do you know how much those cost your asshole.”
He ignored Brittney, the fact that she was coping the work was exactly what she did so he had no reason to watch her. As she handed the work to Jeff, Scott stood up but stopped at Jeff’s words. He could usually take all the insults that they threw at him but he was the end of his wits. “Shut up! You fucking fag, what the fuck is with you!” He turned the class as they laughed at him. “Shut the fuck up you pussies, your not the ones who get to fucking deal with these fuckers.” Without warning he took one step towards Jeff and through all his weight and strength into a punch to his stomach. Scott knew that he was going to get the beating of a life time after this but he didn’t care. All he cared about was getting releasing all the anger and pain from the last five years. Without thinking he grabbed the back of Jeff’s head as he doubled over and slammed his knee into the boys face. He was rewarded by the crunching of bone. “Leave me the fuck alone.” He grabbed his bag, and what was left of the Ipod. Scott shoved past the other lineman and glared at Brittney as he left the school.
There was know way he was going to let them just beat on him again, he would fight back and if that meant that they killed him or beat him close to it then so be it. He got his stuff from his locker and left. he went to his usual spot which was just across the street between to buildings. He sat there looking at what was left of the ipod.

Jeff screamed and held his nose, the blood was coming out quite quickly. Brittney covered her mouth with her hands, quietly chuckling as the other lineman tried helping Jeff, easily the school's toughest student, to his feet.

"I'm going to fucking kill him! Then I'm going to his house, and fucking raping his mom! Then killing her too! Then raping her again!" He screamed, blood oozing out of his injury. He turned and looked at Brittney, who was laughing at him. That was the single biggest insult he could have received. He was going to kill Scott, or at least try.

"I guess I'll let Justin know that you won't be playing tonight." She said, talking about her wonderful, amazing, quarterback boyfriend.

Jeff screamed, "NO! I'll be at the game! This fucker can't hurt me!" He screamed, exiting the room like a juggernaut.

Scott paced in the alley for a few minutes as he got hold of himself. "I am so fucked, shit, shit, shit." He had almost made it and now he had to deal with a full football team. He could take them on one on one but thats not how they would take him.

Eventually Scott sat down at the end of the ally facing the school. There was no way he was going to go back in there.... or thats what he thought.

Just as the period ended and he was wondering if he should go to gym or not today, when a shadow fell over him. Looking up he realized it was the principle. He let out a grateful sigh. He had thought it was Jeff for a second. Getting up Scott looked at her then at the school. "I no i skipped, but i am going now." He walked off as the principle followed him until he got to the gym and went to get changed. He was careful to stay out of everyones way even though it seemed like some of them were doing the same for him. He left the changed rooms and went into the gym. Quickly finding an empty seat near the top he sat down and started to watch everyone. He didn't want to get jumped in the middle of class.

Now while Brittney wasn't in this class, her amazing boyfriend was. He wasn't an absolute asshole, but it seemed that between Brittney's snotty attitude and his team, he became an asshole in himself.

He was fooling around with other hot girls in their gym class, and since Brittney wasn't even around, he helped himself to a few kisses and gropes.

Scott watched for a few minutes. He was disgusted that Brittney would be dating him. A smirk played over his lips as he got up and moved closer to him and the girls around him. He sat down against the wall and took out his cell. He spent the rest of the free time they had in the class taking pictures and videos. He didn't think he could ever use them against Brittney but it never hurt to have them.

Scott participated in class and got knocked down more than a few times. He wasn't really all that put off since he had been expecting a lot worse. As the class ended he left and got changed thinking that word must not have spread yet. He didn't stick around the gym, as soon as he was changed he headed for his next class.

Nothing really happened until the very end of class. As all the students were leaving, Jeff appeared behind him. "Keep fucking walking." He said into his ear, following right behind him. "Don't even fucking think of running. I'm going to fuck you up really badly. Be happy though, you probably won't be able to come in tomorrow. Don't fucking scream either or I'll fucking punch you into the fucking wall..."

Scoot spent the class trying to avoid going near Jeff. He had tried to get out of the room faster than usual but his shoulders slumped as he heard Jeff right behind him. He cursed Brittney under his breathe as he did as he was told. The thought of running or calling for help crossed his mind but he knew Jeff would catch him before he could get away and no one would help him even if he called out for help. He didn't look back as he spoke. "So, what you can deal it but you can't take it." He knew he was just making things worse for himself but he couldn't take it anymore. He thought about what Jeff had said about not being able to come to school tomorrow but he knew he couldn't stay home. He almost smiled at the thought of having a day to himself.

"I can take it. It was a good hit. I just want the chance to fight you man to man. You don't humiliate people like me in class. Sure, you're a nerd, and it's okay to make fun of you, when you cross me, you life is then void. I'm going to try to break your skull. Seriously."

Jeff pushed Scott's shoulder and eventually brought him to the parking lot of a now abandoned building where most kids would go after school for an ice cream or a burger. It was closed down and was soon going to be turned into a pharmacy. It was exciting, because the school's rapists could grab lubricant to apply while raping unwilling girls' asses.

Jeff pushed him towards the lot, Jeff's car parked there already.

Scott was a little surprised that Jeff would actually fight him one on one, well until he called him a nerd. He knew thats how most people saw him and for the most part it was right. What everyone a school didn't know was that he didn't stay at home and do work all the time. Usually as soon as he got his work done he would leave the his house and go boarding or use the weights his dad kept at home. So he had strength but he had tried to hide it because he knew that it was no use when he was attacked by group of jocks. He stumbled a few steps as Jeff's shove brought him back to realty. He turned to face the foot ball player knowing that even though Jeff didn't know his strength he was not going to be able to win this fight without a miracle. "Great now you want a far fight, fine lets get this over with." He knew there was not miracles coming for him so he just raised his fists to protect his face and watched Jeff.

Jeff immediately went for a hard kick to the mid section. He wanted to shoot Scott away if he could. He didn't like people to close, unless they were playing football.

Scott was surprised by the kick but had enough time to twist almost all of his body out of the way before Jeff's foot hit into his hip. God did he kick hard. Scott grunted but stayed standing. He would have thought that Jeff would have tried to tackle him or at least get inside his defenses. Scott kept his face neutral as he crouched. As soon as he was low enough her kicked hard and fast trying to take out Jeff's knee.

Jeff's knee was hit hard as the big man yelled out loud.

Immediately, eight other males, all football team members, rushed out from corners of the lot. The were armed! Two of them had bats, and one even had a glass bottle! They circled around him quickly. This place was too secluded, abandoned, forgotten. Was Jeff even sure about the ass kicking? Or was he trying to kill Scott!?

Immediately, the rushed at him, insurmanable amounts of attacks came from all directions. Even a pro would be in trouble here. Even if you had a gun you'd be in trouble here, they were literally all on top of him as Jeff held his knee.

Scott was about to jump at Jeff when he saw the football players coming. He froze as he saw that they were armed. He worked hard to stay calm.

Scott tried to block as many of the blows but he was on the ground within seconds. He used his arms to shield his head from the worst of blows and kicked out at the guy with the glass bottle. He knew that if the bottle got to him he was dead. He might be able to survive the kicks, punches and blows from the bats but the bottle was the real danger as he saw it.

He did what he could to protect himself as he lay on the ground curled into a ball. If he was not so focused on surviving he would have been cursing Brittney.

"Hey! What the fuck are you all doing!?" Yelled a voice. It was Brittney's voice, the bitch who probably set all this up and was playing a role now. "Whoa guys, fucking relax a minute! What the fuck!? That's my homework pet. Who the fuck said you could fuck him up like this?" She turned towards Jeff, who still held his knee.

"All of you, get fucking lost or I'll tell my boyfriend and he'll have you kicked off the team!"

They each backed off, Jeff shaking his head. "You got lucky Scottie. You'll die tomorrow."

Brittney looked down at him, she honestly felt bad. No beating had been this severe, and she was always around to supervise her attack monkeys. "Hey, your nose is bleeding you know..."

Scott heard Brittney but her voice was distant to him as if he was hearing a faint echo of it. He didn't move until he heard Jeff. He looked at the fucking ass and spit blood at him. "Fuck yo-" Scott hunched over as pain lanced through his chest. He bit his lip as he held in a scream. He was pretty sure at least two of his ribs had been broken.

Scott knew he should be grateful that she had show up but he was even more pissed than before. He slowly stood up and groaned. His ribs were killing him and he was pretty sure the knuckle of his right hand were broken. He spit out a tooth before he looked at Brittney. "Thats the least of my problems." He didn't yell at he like he wanted to. He walked past her as he headed back to the school to get his stuff. All he wanted to do was go home and get some painkillers or get drunk.

"Whoa whoa... you can't go back to the school like that. School Safety will literally arrest you. You look like a jacked up pot dealer. I want you to know, I like picking on you, and it's funny seeing you getting kicked around and such, but this is taking it too far, and I had nothing to do with it. I almost feel bad now. If you want, I'll speak to by boyfriend, he'll kick Jeff off the team if I ask him to..."

Scott stopped as she started to speak. He shook his head as he stopped and clenched his fists, grunting he loosed his right fist to ease the pain from his knuckles. He couldn't believe he had stooped because of what she had said. Turning around he walked back to her and spitting blood to the side as he came up to her. "How the hell am I supposed to get my stuff?!" He was trying to stand up straight but it was getting hard. "If it wasn't for you non of this would have happened, it's all because of you." He remembered the pictures he had taken of her boyfriend in gym. "You amazing boyfriend," He made not attempt to hide the sarcasm in his voice as he talked about her boyfriend, "Hes not going to kick them off the team just because you ask him to." He pulled out his cell and smirked when he saw that it was not broken. He looked back at Brittney with his bloody smirk. "You want to know how faithful you amazing boyfriend is." He held up the cell showing her one of the pictures he had taken.

Brittney closed her eyes, "Yes, my amazing boyfriend." She said with a smile, "You may as well just forget your stuff... Or I could pick it up, if you pay me." She then looked into his phone and froze. "What is that..."

Scott couldn't believe that she would only get his stuff if he payed her. "I am not paying you shit, even if you did it free i why would I trust you with anything of mine." He knew she was stuck up but hell this was insane. He smirked as he saw her reaction to the picture and started to flip through the other ones he took. "That is you amazing boyfriend in gym today. You can see what his favorite part of that class is can't you." He started laughing but it was cut sort as he doubled over in pain and started coughing. When he opened his eyes he saw the blood splattered on the ground. He took another minute to stand up and face her again. His smirk was gone, he was in to much pain to even smile.

"That... that's not Terrance..." She said, reassurring herself. "That's not my boyfriend, you just took that picture of some kid who looks like him." She said, smiling, "You think I'm an idiot. I just saved you from being bottled to death! You could at least show some appreciation. It's not nice of you to show me pictures like that. Terrance wouldn't do that to me."

Back
Top Bottom