Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BMR Podcast: It's Showtime!!!

Vertaige

Star
Attention Blue Moon, we now have a show for you! Well a podcast but it's weekly and pretty funny. Anyway our host's are Vertaige(formerly Zynode), Hahvoc the Decepticon, Broomhandle45, Candira, Nihilistic Impact, and Arislide. We're like a dysfunctional family and until now we've been a bit off but now we have a home here so buckle up and get ready for a damn good show.

Also since were now here we'd love questions, comments feedback, and even volunteers for guest hosts. Just let us know what's what in the thread. Each week we'll answer questions, read comments, discuss roleplaying in general and just have a good time. Were up on Itunes under Moonlighting or here on our own website/RSS feed Moonlighting

RE: Zynode has a podcast?

Yup, I'm a host and at times you can hear my accent. So if you've ever been curious, you can listen to us! [I'm only in the latest two episodes, but I am now an official host so you'll hear more of my babble.]

Testing 123, testing, can anyone hear me? Good. Hey guys, heres where you ask those awesome questions

I believe the official term is Dilders.

That's what I choose to believe, anyway.

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
Wait, are you saying boston is unsexy or sexy? o_O I'm confuzzled.

Oh, sorry. Allow me to clarify.

Boston, as portrayed in the media? Not really sexy.

Boston, as portrayed by a normal person who's not trying to be a stereotype?

Actually kind of adorable.

I hear that a bit from people who've never heard the accent except this one guy who's dating my friend. He hates boston accents yet she's from the boston area.

I hear that a bit from people who've never heard the accent except this one guy who's dating my friend. He hates boston accents yet she's from the boston area.

Yeah, I've heard the same thing about Canadian accents.

I was visiting an ex's family in Colorado and they all seemed to think the way I talked was really different. Some people liked it, other's just thought it was funny. I was never like....aggressively corrected on pronunciations or anything that would make me think people didn't like my accent.

But yeah, I'm a Boston accent fan. I think it's probably now in my top 3 American accents.

Wooohooo! Yay for being in the top 3. xD

Yeah, to be fair you're probably the only non-actor based Boston accent I've heard, so it may not reflect the norm.

So..I guess that's...a compliment?

For anyone else curious my other two accents that I like are probably Southern and Hawaiian.

Trust me, I could link you to actual people from boston on youtube talking about how bostonians talk.

It's hilarious because it's true.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao3lqNqXZrg[/video]

Back
Top Bottom