Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Destroyer's Rise character profiles:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome! This is where approved character profiles are held for Destroyers Rise (Pathfinder). When creating your character please choose from any of the races presented under the "Core races" or "Alternate races" section of the Pathfinder SRD. Feel free to use the alternate racial traits selections provided you follow the rules for implementing them.

Please start your character at character level four. You may select a class from the core or base class sections with the exception of psionics based classes. Your ability score values are as follows:
16, 16, 14, 13, 13, 17. Allocate them as you choose. My campaigns do not use the "hero points" system, instead I allow my PCs one additional feat at level one. Please choose two traits as well.

CHARACTER TEMPLATE

Name-

World-

Species-

Age-

Gender-

Sexuality-

Appearance-

Personality-

Skills/Abilities-

Notable Strengths-

Notable Weaknesses-

History-

Equipment-

Goals (Optional)-

Miscellaneous-

Additionally each character MUST have an accompanying http://www.pathfinderdb.com/character-sheets/form-fillable-character-sheets/1402-bad-ass-bandanna-studios-character-sheet

Please use the character template as a summary character sheet, listing relevant roll modifiers and the like for quick reference. Please PM me all potential profiles. If approved I will provide my skype information and request you send me your bad ass bandana character sheet. Once your profile is accepted post it here.[/u]
-----
Accepted profiles:

CHARACTER TEMPLATE

Name-Sylpheed

Species-Human

Age-25

Gender-Female

Sexuality-Hetero

Appearance-http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-09/art/ge-scout-female.jpg

Personality-Flirty, Adventurous, Tomboy

Skills/Swordsmanship, skilled hands for giving handjobs

Notable Strengths-Agile and accurate

Notable Weaknesses-Not well educated

History-A well known treasure hunter and catburglar who isn't above robbing tombs or other sacred places as long as it makes money, Sylpheed is wanted in several places for stealing from the nobility.

Equipment-Short swords

Goals (Optional)-To get filthy stinking rich

Miscellaneous-Loves Anal sex with well hung men

Name: Xelios Ruvesche
Species: Human
Sexuality: hetero
Appearance: wears a hooded black coat with a thieves outfit underneath, He has dark blue hair, and short black hair.
Personality: greedy, quiet,
adventurous.
Notable strengths: very speedy and gets the job done quickly.
Notable weaknesses: too cautious about such little things.
History: Xelios is a man who tries to keep his identity hidden. But its kind of hard to because so many people have seen the great work he has done. He was invited to join a guild of high rank assassins because they saw the work he had done. But Xelios simply rejected their offer. He prefers to work by himself or with a small group of friends and always seeks adventure for gold.
Equipment: rapier and a kukri
Goals: becoming rich and powerful

Name: Xelios Ruvesche

Species- Human

Age- 20

Gender- Male

Sexuality- Hetero

Appearance- Wears a hooded black coat with a thieves outfit underneath, He has dark blue hair, and short black hair.

Personality- Greedy, Quiet, Adventurous, Chaotic Neutral

Skills/abilities- Rogue/ Speed Fighter

Notable strengths- Very speedy and gets the job done quickly.

Notable weaknesses- Too cautious about such little things.

History- Xelios is a man who tries to keep his identity hidden. But its kind of hard to because so many people have seen the great work he has done. The work he does is usually stealing something or sometimes assassination. He was invited to join a guild of high rank assassins because they saw the work he had done. But Xelios simply rejected their offer. He prefers to work by himself or with a small group of friends and always seeks adventure for gold.

Equipment- Rapier and a Kukri

Goals- Becoming rich and powerful

CHARACTER TEMPLATE

Name- Huor Mithrandír

Species- Elvish

Age- Appears mid 30's. Elves age strangely so his actual age might be 600 and in his adulthood.

Gender- Male

Sexuality- Hetro

Appearance- Long hair in a pony tail. Practical Ranger kit, boots, cloak for cold weather

Personality- Curious, Aloof, quiet, used to being alone in the wilderness

Skills/Abilities- Ranger, Archer, Scout, Wilderness related abilities

Notable Strengths- Clear thinking, doesn't panic, able to operate alone if need be, discreet. Sense of justice.

Notable Weaknesses- Doesn't always have enough faith in other races, Can appear distant or uncaring when he's pragmatic. Sense of justice can sometimes be problimatic.

History- Growing up in the forest he took to scouting like a duck to water. He felt most comfortable there and did not always need the company of others. He was naturally curious and volunteered for missions that took him outside the forest and into the realms of other races. It took a long time for him to get comfortable with them, but eventually he found value in them. He still believed that Elves were better. When word came that his cousin had been killed and the only information was a man known as the one fingered man was involved in some way he set off on a quest to find him.

Equipment- Bow, blade and Range kit

Goals (Optional)- To find the one fingered man and learn the truth about his Cousins death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom