Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Model Behavior | Private

Ren offered a small smile of thanks as Tracey removed the pancake from his hair, "Relax, I'm not angry, I was just a bit startled. I'm not used to cameras in my own home, much less people." He said as he admired the half naked figure sitting at his breakfast table. "I think a towel's a good look for you." He said cheerfully. "And you got out of your end of the deal last night falling asleep on me," He said as he ate, "I'm not going to let you off the hook so easily again. Don't worry though, you'll enjoy yourself." He said with a slightly lustful smile.

"After breakfast, I thought we'd go out for a while. I need some new clothes anyway, I figured it might be nice to give you a chance to choose some things you'd want me to wear for your shoot. I don't mind paying for whatever you want, but in return, I want to buy a few things I'd like to see you in too." He said with that same lustful look.

Tracey listened to the man, blushing faintly. Crap. Why did he not get dressed!? He stared over at him, hearing his words and he was about to protest him finding the other's clothes, but the mention of getting clothes that Ren wanted to see on him definitely ... scared him. Why was it that he saw a French maid outfit in his future? He would have made the comment, but he really did not want to give the man any ideas. Gods no. That would be ... so beyond horrible.

He merely nodded to his words and ate a little bit of the pancakes. "I do not mind what you wear. I don't want to force you into anything ... so how about, instead of me picking for you, you can pick out for yourself and I can just go through your wardrobe and point out things I would like to photograph you in?" He offered, really not liking the idea of finding his clothes for the other man. He could accept the man finding his clothes, again, he was just all too happy to be here and the thought of what the other man had in mind for him as his payment... he just did not even know where to begin anymore.

"Don't worry do much, if I don't like it, I'll tell you, but I'm a model, I'm used to being dressed up." He took his plate to the sink before circling around behind Tracey. "You're starting to get nervous aren't you." He asked, slipping an arm around Tracey's bare shoulders and trailing his fingers over the photographer's chest. His lips were frighteningly close to Tracey's ear as he spoke, "There's nothing to be scared of, I'll be gentle with you, and if you really want to stop, I won't force you into anything." He coaxed softly, "Here, come with me..." He said as he stood again and motioned to follow him to the living room. "You can keep your towel on, relax."

Tracey remained still, trying to think of what he would want the man to dress up in. He stared at the other for a while before easily going rigid when he felt the man's arm around his shoulders. He took in a deep breath, shivering visibly to the touch. Oh, that was definitely nice. He blushed faintly, taking in a few deep breaths and loving the scent of the other man. He was beginning to melt into the smell of the man when he was suddenly harshly snapped from his world with the sudden chill to his shoulders and then being told to follow.

Standing up, he tightened his towel around his waist and slowly followed after the other man. "That's not reassuring." He commented, arms loosely crossing over his lower torso while he followed him to the living room. What exactly was he being shown?

He only laughed and slipped an arm around Tracey's waist, pulling him to the couch with him so that Tracey landed in his lap. He caught the towel as it began to slip and fixed it so it wouldn't slip again. "Seriously, just relax, I'm not going to hurt you, my clothes are staying on, I just want to give you a chance to see what you're getting into before things get too far." He explained, on hand idly rubbing his shoulder to try and calm him down. "Why are you so worried anyway, don't you like me?" He asked with an odd innocence.

Tracey squeaked when he was pulled onto the other man's lap, turning a faint pink and, once his towel was adjusted, he pulled it over his thighs a bit more. He looked over at the man he was sitting on, a brow lifting in question. "Are you serious?" he asked, staring at him for a while before his hand lifted to brush through his raven locks, sighing heavily. "I do. I'm not worried about our bargain ... I'm worried this whole thing is just a dream and I'm going to wake up and find that I'm in my crummy apartment with a cat on my face. Or that this turns out to be a cruel joke."

He groaned a bit, his hand sliding to the back of his neck, rubbing the pale flesh absently while his green eyes stared at the man's lap. "You're gorgeous. The last time I was around someone as beautiful as you, it did not end well. Not ... at all." He shook his head a bit and then turned to look at the man once more. "And I'm not nervous. I'm not a virgin, if you're worried about that. It's your fault for being godly beautiful."

"It's not a cruel joke, I promise, and if you're dreaming, you might as well enjoy it while it lasts. I'm completely serious." He laughed at the compliments, "In that case, I don't have to treat you like you're made of glass anymore, right?" He asked, one hand sliding down Tracey's chest to rest on his hip. "This won't turn out badly, I'm not some terrible person who's going to throw you out when I'm done. Just relax and have some fun." He said, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "Lie down." he suggested, gently pushing him back on the couch.

Tracey relaxed quite a bit with that. He felt better knowing that the man was not going to just throw him out on his ass once he was bored of him. well, he may, but hopefully, he had a pretty good attention span with this sort of stuff. He shivered once more when his hand trailed down his chest. Damnit. The fact that he was cold was not helping how wonderful the man's hand felt on his skin. Ugh. He was going to bite him if he kept that up.

With his little command, her arched a brow. "Weren't we shopping?" He asked, not yet moving off the man's lap. Why did he had to lie down? He ... did not want to, really. He much more preferred to physically be on top, if that was what the man was after. But, again, weren't they shopping?

"We can go after can't we? Or do you just not like this?" He asked, giving Tracey the option. "I should have just let you get dressed, you're too tempting running around like this." He said with a small sigh. If Tracey didn't want to, he wasn't going to play desperate, although he'd get what he wanted eventually. "If you really don't want to, then go get dressed and we'll head out." He said with a sigh, leaning back onto the couch.

Tracey remained where he was, debating what he wanted to do. He really did not want to shower again then have to go out. He thought for a while before he slid off the other's lap, turning to face him when he did. "After. I don't want to shower again." He stated simply and then lent to the other, giving his lips a soft peck and then bouncing off to his bedroom. He quickly pulled on his boxers, jeans, and a simple long-sleeved shirt. Tugging it over his hips, and his shoes onto his feet, he was good to go.

Making his way back to where the man was, he slid his hands into his back pockets, looking over at him with a bit of a questioning look. "I have a question ... Your end of the deal, do I have to do what you say? Like ... if it makes me uncomfortable, can I tell you to go shove it?"

"As long as I'm happy, we're good, and there are plenty of ways to keep me happy, I'm sure you can find alternatives that you're comfortable with." He said with a shrug, "Like I said, I'm not going to force you, although there might be one or two things I insist on." He said with a wink.

He pulled out his keys, a rather large ring, and motioned for Tracey to follow. He had two very expensive cars, and a motorcycle, the latter of course was out, since they'd need to carry things home. "I usually get things custom made, but the mall should do for today, right?"

Tracey let out a soft sigh. That was good. He really had some quirks he did not like, but this was fine. He followed to where his cars were, looking them over and arching a brow in question. Very nice. He walked to the car they were getting into, staring at it a bit and almost scared to touch it. At the mention of the mall, he nodded. "I'm a cheap shopper. He admitted with a shrug of his shoulders.

Slowly, he moved into the car, sinking into the seat and purring gently. Mm. So much better than the bus.

"I'm... not." He said with a grin as he started the car. "Do you need to pick up anything from your place while we're out? We can stop on the way back." He asked, figuring he'd give the other a chance to do so while it was convenient. The drive wasn't long, and before too long, they were entering the mall. "Where to first? And don't think about cost, anything here's only a tenth of what I usually spend on clothes, so don't worry about it."

The shopping trip had been interesting. Tracey had to force himself to not look at the pricetag and merely suggest a few things to the man that he would not mind seeing him in. He did not pick out much. Only a few shirts and a pair of pants or two, and he left it at that. He was not sure what Ren had planned to put him into, but he just went along with what the man wanted and followed him like an obedient little puppy.

On the way back, he did not need anything from his apartment. He had pretty much everything he needed. He never really had a lot, so that made things even easier. He took up the few bags from the back and then followed the other to his condo, groaning a little bit as he did so. He really never liked to shop all that much, but he was happy.

Ren had slipped into an adult store while Tracey was busy, and had picked up a few things extra, but he was careful not to let Tracey see. He led the other inside, and sorted out who's stuff was who's before tossing his in his room. He stepped back out into the hall, leaning against the door frame while he waited for Tracey, "What now?" He asked, letting him choose what they would do next.

Tracey wandered around his room a bit, putting back a few more items and then some of the things the man bought him. God, it was like shopping with a grandparent! He looked at something ... and it was suddenly in their bag to be bought. He sighed softly and then slowly made his way out of the bedroom.

Looking up at the man, he thought for a moment, soon shrugging his shoulders nonchalantly. "I don't know. Normally I just sit and draw when I don't have anything to do." He admitted, lifting his arms above his head and letting out a little groan as he stretched. He rubbed at his chest absently, beginning to walk toward the living room. There had to be something on television, right? Or a movie to watch ... something that would not involve him getting naked nor remind the man of that.

Ren followed with a small sigh of his own. So far their little deal wasn't getting him very far. "Do you want to fix lunch?" He asked as he fell onto the couch. "I'm not up to cooking again." He said as he stared at the ceiling, as bored now as he'd been before the other had shown up.

"Oh... I don't know if you'd be interested, but since you seem to be a fan of my work, I just updated my portfolio, do you want to take a look?" He offered, propping himself up on his elbows. "It might give you some ideas, I dunno. I'd be curious to see some of your work too..."

Tracey perked up. Portfolio?! Ooooh, all thoughts on lunch were definitely out the window now. He wanted to see it! He wanted to look at the other photographs of him. He chewed into his bottom lip for a while, just staring at the movie in front of him for right now. Hm. He tapped his fingers along top of the DVD, still trying to wrap his head around some things right now. He nodded tot he suggestion. "I would love to." He admitted, slowly pushing himself up from the ground. He brushed off his rump a little bit and then turned to the other man. Wow. He really was just ... Wow.

Fuck it. May as well get the awkwardness over with, right? He made his way to the other man, sliding onto his lap, straddling his hips and wrapping his arms around his shoulders. "You don't care about my work right now, do you?" he asked, knowing that the man had wanted him earlier and well, he had no place better to go. And he was hot. Very, very hot, so why not just start it? Leaning toward the other, he pressed a soft kiss to the side of his neck, keeping his hands on the other's hips to keep them where they were at the moment. "My only request ... for a little while ... is to be on top. Not ... top-top ... just ... physically on top of you." he whispered softly into the lovely flesh of his neck, kissing the area once more before moving his lips up a bit.

Ren looked lost for a moment as he was rather suddenly straddled, and his hands slid around Tracey's waist. "I definitely care, but it can wait if you have something better in mind." He said, a bit surprised at the sudden change of pace, but he wasn't about to complain. The kisses on his neck were lovely, and his hands slowly wandered over his back, on hand burying itself in his hair as he held the other. "That sounds just fine to me." He said with a grin at the request, he wasn't used to his partner wanting to be on top, and the idea was anything but unpleasant.

"Tell you what, for the first time, you call the shots, hn? We'll do it however you want, as long as I get to make some requests next time." He bargained, his hands slipping up the back of Tracey's shirt to rest against his soft skin.

Tracey relaxed considerably knowing that the man would let him be in control. That ... definitely made this so much better. His hands eased off his hips, sliding up his chest and shivering at those warm hands on his back. Really, it was bad that he was normally colder than most, and seemingly much colder in temperature than this man. He truly loved the feel of his warm hands on him, he had to stop the urge to purr, containing it with the other's words and a little nod.

"Of course." He whispered softly, eyes still closed while his lips traveled along the flesh of the man's neck, being sure to not last long on one spot. He was sure the model would not enjoy his skin being marred by marks or anything of that sort. His hands slid up the man's chest, feeling his muscles and shivering slightly at the feeling. Really, really, really nice! "You can make some requests now." He added, not wanting to have the man feel like he did not want his input. Honestly, just knowing that he could have some bit of control made this tons better.

"Mm, I'm good so far, but I think we could do with less in the way of clothing, don't you?" He asked as he slid Tracey's shirt up, trailing his hands over the artists body. "Don't be afraid to leave marks, make up can hide anything, and they'll fade before I'm working again." He assured, a bit touched that Tracey was being so careful. He gently pushed him back enough that he could slip out of his own shirt and vest, tossing them aside.

Tracey looked down at the man, blushing a faint pink as he listened to his words. He nodded a bit, helping with the removal of his shirt, though suddenly feeling quite exposed. He may or may not have glammed himself up just a tad since well, the man's motives were quite clear to what he had wanted to do after their shopping, so he put his piercings back in. The nicer ones he had too. Two pure silver barbells went through each of his nipples, and then a lovely little silver ring with a painter's pallet dangling off the end was in his naval. He really did love his piercings.

His emerald pools lifted to the other. Leave marks? Oh, that was definitely better. He would not have to worry so much now. Nodding, the younger male leaned into him once more. Lips taking their place on the other side of his neck, kissing and sucking and nipping the flesh there while his hands slid down the bare chest of the man. He shivered slightly at the feeling of the lovely man's chest. He really could not believe this was happening. really, really could not. Sure, he was sort of whoring himself out, but he did not care. His fingers began their work on the front of the pants the other wore, hips grinding into his just slightly.

Ren grinned at the piercings, "Nice..." He said as he ghosted his fingers over them, he'd have to make a point to pay them more attention later. He rose his hips slightly to make it easier for Tracey, his hand moving around and sliding down to grope at the artist's ass. "Any other surprises?" He asked curiously as he nuzzled Tracey's neck, nipping lightly at the skin. This was what he'd been hoping for and looking forward to, and he'd pegged Tracey perfectly as being exactly his type.

He took in a deep breath when the other's fingers moved over his piercings, blushing just a little bit more while pulling off the man's pants. He nodded a little shakily to his words with a gentle little "mm' passing his lips. "No ... I couldn't afford any other surprises." He whispered into his neck, fully pulling the other's pants off and letting them pool at the man's feet. He then slid his hands up his torso, caressing the perfect flesh there and nipping softly along his flesh to find his collarbone, giving the area quite the bit of attention as he did so.

He cooperated in getting his pants off, leaving him in just his red and black striped boxers, already beginning to tent with his impressive length. He relaxed into the couch, enjoying the feel of Tracey's lips traveling over his skin. When he reached Ren's collar bone, a shiver ran though him and a small gasp escaped his lips. "You're pretty good at this..." He commented, his hands wandering over Tracey's body before hooking into the belt loops of his pants to slide them down. "You don't need these, do you?" He asked as he tried to be rid of the fabric.

Back
Top Bottom