Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dream Sharing ~{For Raeona and Forever}~

Aria smiled and nodded her head "I'll do my best. I'm sure we can get them to see" She said softly, running a hand along his cheek. "I'll try to help out in any way I can" She reassured, leaning up and kissing his lips gently. "If there's ever anything I can do, please, just let me know" She said, closing her eyes as she put her forehead against his.

"I love you" She whispered softly, lightly touching her nose to his. She knew they were likely going to wake up soon, but she wanted to cherish what little time she had here with him. She needed to enjoy what she could, before he was taken from her once more.

He nodded lightly, to her first words, smiling gently. "They are wise.. They'll listen. Let Kent speak. I weren't the only one, who looked up to that old man." He chuckled lightly. He smiled with her reassurance of help, sighing lightly, as his head stroked against her cheek, before meeting her lips, once again. He cherished every single second, their lips met. Their skin touched. Everything, was wonderful with her by his side. Then as she mentioned again, that she really wanted to help, in any way she could, he smiled a bit wider, with a nod around the dream. "You can here.. Every night. So that I may gaze upon your beautiful face, when ever I have the chance. That would be more help, then anyone has ever granted me, my entire life. And it would mean more to me.. Then anything." He smiled, kissing her lips again, before their forehead's met.

As she said her final words, he smiled widely, gently nuzzling his own nose back against her's. "And I you, my dear Aria." He said, smiling lovingly. "I petty all those, who live their entire life.. Without finding a girl like you, to warm their heart. They know not, what their missing." He said, smiling again, as he started feeling tugging at his shoulder, his eyes twitching lightly, as he closed them, a frown slowly curving across his lips. He was waking up. But he didn't want to. He wanted to stay here. He didn't want any part of the real world, anymore.

She smiled at his words, feeling a rush of joy go through her body and making her shiver slightly. However, soon, she saw him twitch a bit and had a feeling she knew he was leaving. She frowned a bit and put a hand on his cheek. "You're waking up, aren't you?" She asked softly, stroking his cheek with her thumb. "Please, please be safe. I'll be here tomorrow night, I swear" She said softly, kissing him gently before pulling back to look up at him.

She didn't want him to go, but she could feel herself being tugged as well. She would be waking up any time now, and they would begin their march towards the ravine that they were going to execute the plan at.

He felt her shiver, and it caused his frown to turn to a small smile, as he continued to stroke her back. At her question, he had to nod, the image of him twitching lightly, as well did his eyes again. Then as she asked him to be safe, he smiled and nodded a few times. "I will, my sweet. I promise. I love you.. And I look forward, to seeing you again." He said, smiling, as he returned the kiss. He remained asleep, a little longer. And he took the time, to place both his hands on her cheeks, and pull them close to each other, in a deeply affectionate kiss, before he was moments later ripped from the dream, and his image vanished.

During the day, he watched his friends, march off towards the ravine, whilst he remained home. 'Sick leave'. The army wouldn't be at the ravine, until a day or two, after Aria's forces had arrived, giving them plenty of time, to prepare rocks, to tumble down and imprison the forces. A good thing. This gave him the time he needed, to search for clues. To search for proof. And his search began. He started everywhere, that wasn't in the King's royal chambers. Anywhere he could get to, when the King's guards, wasn't watching. So far, he managed well. but when ever he passed by the King's chambers, the King's eyes, seemed to haunt him. The King, had apparently still been, a bit suspicious. So Arch staied out of his way. For now.

He'd found no clues that day, but he'd ruled out places. So again, he laid himself to sleep, probably some time before the busy Aria did, entering the dream once more. The dream was shaped, as a simple calm night, with the moon high in the sky. But the world was pleasant. Calm. He didn't have the same turmoil in his mind, as he'd had the night earlier. He was calm.

Aria spent the day marching towards the ravine with her people. Not all of them went, it wasn't required, but a good handful. This way, they could move across the land unseen by most, and would manage the work quick enough. When they finally stopped to set up camp under some trees that were surrounded by foliage, she curled up under a tree with her bedroll and let herself drift off into sleep.

Opening her eyes, she saw a similar setting. A night, cool, peaceful, similar to where she was but without the soldiers. She smiled as she looked around, seeing him already there. She hurried over and threw her arms around his neck, smiling up at him. She was always so glad to see him okay, even if he assured her he always would be.

"Did you find anything?" She asked, tilting her head as she kept her arms looped around his neck. She was eager for him to figure it all out for himself.

Having been standing next to a tree, gazing over a cliff, that arched over a large sea of dark waters. He was searching for sardines, in a sea of sharks. His task was far from simple. Far from easy. But he would manage it. He would manage, and he would find a way to get the proof out there. To free his people. His friends. To ease the burden of war, for Aria's people. For Aria. Rid her of the worries, war granted. Weather he'd live through it. Or not.

As soon as he felt her enter the room, his gaze traveled about, his arms crossed. And as soon as he saw her, his thoughtful gaze, turned to a gaze of happiness once again. He moved his arms out, chuckling as he embraced her, lifting her lightly off the ground, spinning them around a single time. This plain, truly was a place of peace and joy. And as she asked her question, he didn't even frown, with the rather sad answer he carried. But with hope and joy still smiling in his expression, he shook his head a few times.
"Not yet, my love.. But I am ruling out places to search. There is only a very few left. I'll find what we need, eventually." He smiled, nodding a single time, as he leaned down to kiss her lips. "How about you? Have you arrived at the ravine yet?"

"We're just about a day away" She said softly, grinning as she stayed happily in his arms. She was glad that he was still trying, she knew they could make it through this if they tried hard enough. "We just really need to work hard, and never give up" She said softly, nuzzling her head into his shoulder, hiding her face.

Eventually, she pulled back and looked up at him, tilting her head to one side as she took his hands in hers. "I'm just glad you're a bit more light hearted." She said softly, not wanting to think about their first meeting. It had been so rough, so devastating, she just wanted to erase it from her mind.

He listened intently, and nodded a few times to her words. Good. The army wouldn't be there, in at least three days. That would give them a day, or two, to get properly prepared. "His army won't be there, for three more days now. You'll have plenty of time, my sweet. Before it all goes down." He comforted, his hand gently stroking her back. And to her statement, he could only nod and smile in agreement. "Indeed. We'll see it through. With each other's hearts in mind, we'll be stronger, then any obstacle in our way." He said, chuckling lightly, with a warm smile.

He'd rested his hand upon her head, his eyes gazing out over the sea again, as she was rested against his shoulder. And as she gazed back up, his eyes averted down to her, and his lips curved a loving smile. And with her words, he chuckled lightly, and gently ruffled her hair. "And who do I have, to thank for that?" He asked, chuckling a single time, before his hand stropped, and stroked down her back again. "You.. Your the only reason, my heart has lifted once more. Realizing all this... It still weighs heavily on my heart. But gazing into your beautiful eyes.. I know. Everything, will be alright." He said, and nodded a single time.

Aria smiled up at him and nodded "Good, I'm glad. I had been so worried, you looked as if you'd want nothing to do with me for a bit there" She said as she looked away from him and turned to look out to the sea. "You... You had no emotion, you seemed to just want to shut me out entirely" She said softly, her heart sinking a little at the memory.

He'd looked so angry... So, frustrated with her. He'd never lost his calm around her before, and seeing it had scared her so much. Now, that he was back, it made her a little bit better.

He frowned lightly, as she mentioned the time. He'd feared she felt like that. But none of that, had been aimed at her. He'd never meant to scare her. He'd never meant to hurt her. He would never do that. Not on purpose. He sighed lightly, and moved his hand, to gently stroke her hair, as his eyes closed.
"I am.. So sorry. None of that, was meant to hit you.. I lost myself. Still haven't quite found what I need, to build myself up again, yet.. But one thing, I'll never lose. One thing, I'll never forget. No mater what happens." He said, moving his other hand, to gently meet her cheek, and move her eyes upwards towards him again, smiling gently as their eyes met again. "And that is my love to you, my sweet. That.. I will never forget. For a short time, I forgot the part of me, that longed for it so dearly. But never did I forget it entirely. You reminded me of that. You reminded me, that no mater what happens. No mater what mistakes I've made, and how much harm I've caused and.. How little I can respect myself now. I'll always have you. And I.. Had nearly pushed that away, entirely." He said, kissing her lips shortly, before resting his forehead against hers, gazing deeply into her eyes. "But now. I am yours, again. My longing restored. And even if. Our Kingdom's, could never be together, in peace.. I would still run away with you, first chance I got. I would resign any post. Any royal rank. For even the slightest hope, of spending my life with you. Everything. Comes second, after you." He tried his best to reassure, and apologize for his behavior. One thing, he could cherish in, was the fact that she'd always forgive him more, then he'd ever be able to, himself.

Aria stared up into his eyes as he spoke, a small smiled painted onto her lips. She was glad that he hadn't truly snapped at her, that he felt bad and that he was fighting for them to be together in the end. "Well, I'm glad you're back either way" She said softly, smiling as she leaned up on her toes to lightly kiss his lips. "I just love you so much, I can't bear to see you in pain like that" She said as she hugged him tightly. She didn't want to let go, she wanted to hold on forever and protect him from everything. She knew it was going to be hard, but she wanted that future they'd dreamed up together.

As a smile was painted upon her lips again, it immediately swiped across his own as well. And with her words, he nodded a single time. Agreeing, that he was indeed back. And he wasn't going anywhere. He didn't want to lose, the one thing in his heart, that still held meaning. That carried truth with it. The truth, that he loved him, and that love was returned. That, could never become a lie. He could never resent that thought. And for as long as he lived, he would always love her.

As she leaned upon her toes to kiss him, he returned it with a happy smile, listening to her as she spoke again. He chuckled lightly again, his thumb gently stroking her back again, as she hugged him once more. "Worry not, my love. All the pain is futile, next to the peace and pleasure I feel, in your arms. No mater what harm may come to me, your warm arms, will always be there to protect me. Weather in person, in the dream, or in my mind. You'll always be there for me. Even when you can't show up." He comforted, chuckling lightly a single time, as he hugged her a bit firmer. "Mmh.. What would I do without you?" He questioned, chuckling lightly a single time. "Well, for one thing, I would have some pretty dull dreams." He laughed lightly, as he gazed down to her.

Aria smiled at his question and shrugged a bit. "I dunno, maybe you'd turn into a crazy person who always saw ghosts and you'd be stuck in a little house with nothing to do" She teased, sticking her tongue out at him. The affects of war really did do that to people sometimes, but they were weaker at mind and heart. Aria had him to go to when things got rough, he kept her sane, she knew that.

Aria smiled up at him and lightly kissed him, glad that things were slowly working out. They could end this war if everything went as planned, she only hoped that that's how everything would go.

At her suggestion his brows rose, and he laughed softly, ruffling her hair again, as she stuck her tongue out at him. "Cheeky little girl.." He stated, chuckling lightly, before letting her hair in peace. He then proceeded to stroke the locks away, that'd ended up in front of her face, as he smiled gently. "But.. You just might be right in that assumption. Either that, or I would've been a puppet to my King, until the Kingdom was truly a subject to Tyranny." He frowned lightly for a few seconds, before chuckling a single time, gazing back over the sea. He still couldn't quite fathom, that he'd been so foolish, for so long. His entire life, he'd been led to believe, that he served the rightful King. The good King. And now that image was cracking, and he was realizing that he was little to nothing. Not until this was over. Not until, he'd righted his wrongs. Redeemed his soul. Avenged those he'd taken, by his own hand. A vengeance, aimed at the puppet Master. The real, Mad King.

He pushed his thoughts aside, and sighed as he kept his gaze, over seas. "It would be nice.. If we could find a place, close to the sea. I quite like the sound of the waves. And this.. This image, is just made through my expectations. I have never actually been to the sea.. In the real world." He murmured, more or less to himself, as his head tilt lightly to the side.

"Me neither" she said softly, looking up at him as she smiled. "Then we'll do that" She said with a smile. "We'll find a little cabin by the sea, and if we can't find one, then we'll build one" She said, sticking her tongue out at him and giggling happily. "Hopefully we can, I'm not very handy" She admitted, biting her lip as she glanced to the side a bit.

Hugging him tightly, she closed her eyes as she put her head on his chest. She enjoyed relaxing with him, she enjoyed their dreams far more than their reality thus far. Even if soon, the reality could be better, she was just eager to get to that point.

He smiled back down to her, as she spoke. He nodded at the suggestion, smiling wide as he chuckled lightly, with her giggling and her words. "Well, that's what I'm there for, isn't it?" He said, with a cheerful chuckle, as his hand gently stroke her back again, leaning down to kiss her head, placing a hand upon it afterwards. Everything in their dream, just seemed to good to be true. And possibly, they where. He couldn't be certain, he'd ever live through these days. That he'd find the proof, manage to get it out in the public, and then manage to flee the castle. He couldn't be sure, of any of it. But there was always a hop. A fools hope, perhaps. But nevertheless, a hope. And he would stick to that, like tree sap to a tree's bark.

He hugged her tightly in return, his eyes closing as he smiled idyllically, closing his eyes. He was in a trance, when ever her scent and arms embraced him. There was nothing he would change in their dream. Never could it be better, when ever she was there. When she was in his dreams, he was always happy. Even when his mood was down, a smile was still painted upon his lips.

She smiled up at him and put a hand on his cheek gently. "What do you want to do?" She asked softly, wanting to enjoy every bit of their time together. "I'm up for just about anything, I just want to enjoy this time" she said softly, leaning up and kissing him gently as she ran a hand through his hair. She wanted so badly to just relax with him, to enjoy what she could before they would be ripped from the dream once more. She let out a soft sigh and stayed in his arms.

Whenever she was in his arms, she felt so safe, so warm and happy. She sighed happily as she relaxed in his arms, not wanting to be anywhere but here.

He smiled gently with her question, pouting lightly, with a thoughtful expression as he gazed around. "Hmm.." He mumbled, before they both started hovering up from the soft grass bellow their feet, slowly travelling away from the cliff. Then, at a fair distance away from the cliff, time seemed to speed up. Around them, a floating Axe was chopping wood, as if someone was actually holding it, and doing the job, but no one was. The log's prepared, then floated to a different location, where a building was slowly starting to shape. It started by becoming a rather small hut. A hut, containing a small bedroom, with just enough space to a double bed. A living room, with a kitchen table in it, and a kitchen behind a wooden panel, with a window open into the living room.

"Hows that? Small. Simple." He said, tilting his head, as he observed the small hut, as they landed on the grass, just outside the door to the hut. "Big enough for both of us." He said, smiling gently, as he gazed back down to Aria, with an affectionate smile.

Aria watched curiously as he had the little cabin created. She couldn't help but smile as she saw it slowly begin to take form, her mind easily piecing together what was going on. When it was finished, she gasped and grinned, turning to face him and hugging him close.

"It's perfect!" She cried excitedly before she hurried inside, gazing around excitingly as she explored all of the rooms. Soon, she went out onto the porch and smiled over to him, lightly holding a hand out and curling her finger, gesturing him over to her.

With her amazement he smiled with pride, chuckling lightly with a warm smile. And as she hugged him, he returned it, lifting her lightly off the ground, before letting her go, to let her go take a look inside. He smiled, and slowly approached, stopping outside, a few steps away from the porch. He leaned against a small tree, placed upon the small area. A tree, he had not removed, expecting he'd enjoy such a tree, to sit and contemplate. And so he gazed over the seas, from a house that would be so perfect. A house, where he would sit, and smile at his life. Somewhere, he would be proud to live and exist. A place he would love to spend time with his beloved. To give her child. To evolve.

As she came out again, Archibald's eyes slowly turned towards her, and curved a loving smile, as she held his hand out towards him, and he moved towards her, as tempted, love curved upon his lips, as he took her hand, and walked close to her body, to wrap his other arm around her, gazing down with a smile. "Is this.. Acceptable? A temporary idea, at least.. As soon as the family grows.. We'd of course have to increase the size." He smiled widely, stroking his hand down to her side. "But it would be nothing.. Without you, my love."

Aria smiled and shook her head "Acceptable? It's perfect" She said softly, hugging him tightly and wrapping her arms around his neck. She nuzzled into the base of his neck and smiled, lightly kissing the soft skin. Pulling back once more, she smiled, grabbed his hand and led him inside, wanting to enjoy their little home while they still could. Inside was so warm and cozy that it instantly brought a smile to her face as she turned to look at him.

"This just makes me want to end this war that much sooner" She said softly, knowing that as soon as it was done, the could find each other and then make this. They would live her as long as possible, peacefully, happily. It seemed too good to be true, but she was determined to make it happen.

As she praised his creation again, he chuckled with a proud smile, glad to hear she liked it, as he hugged his arms around her again. He lift her a bit off the ground, as he sighed and let her down again. He happily followed her inside, his hand gently squeezing her's, as he gazed around the room.
"Weell.. It's not, prefect yet. There's some smaller.. Important components missing, still. Such as.. A tool shed.. Maybe a room for you, with a little bit more space in it to enjoy, whilst I'm out working. And. Most importantly. Little child rooms." He added at the end, gazing back to Aria, with an overly pleased smile, hugging her close to him again with a chuckle.

With the mention of the war, a bit of the sparking joy in his curved lips disappeared for a moment. But only to return, with a nod. "Agreed. I will work even more efficiently. And I'll find what we need, in no time.. I'm sure of it." He said with another nod. And then, the tugging returned. He frown lightly, with a heavy sigh. Time in the dream, felt like it was passing so painfully fast. Especially the days where he decided, he would get up earlier. "It's soon time.. I'm going to wake up, right where the King is out on his hunt. That'll give me some time in his quarters.." He said, with a single nod, knowing that this part, would be the most dangerous.

Aria frowned and clasped his hand as he bean to fade away. "Please, please be safe" She said softly, staring up into his eyes. "I'll be expecting you to be back here tomorrow night" She said softly, leaning up and kissing him lightly. Soon, she began to feel herself beginning to wake as well and smiled weakly.

She was trying to remain calm, to not show just how scared she was about him going on his little mission. Slowly, she faded and woke up underneath the trees. Getting up, she ate something quickly and began to get ready to leave, wanting to get there as soon as possible.

He smiled, comfortingly, as he stroke her back gently, and nodded a single time. "I will be, my love.. I'll be as safe, as ever.. Don't worry about me. Just.. Focus on opening my friends eyes.. You don't have, to worry about me." He said, with a gentle smile, before kissing her deeply, hugging her tightly against his body. "And yes.. I'll be there, my love.. You worry too much." He batted an eyebrow, and chuckled as he kissed her again, his image and touch, fading as he did.

Everything went, nearly as planned. He got in, and he got out. But he was pretty sure, someone was watching from the shadows. So he immediately took drastic measures, and went to someone, he could truly trust. This also caused him, to be late in the dream. He wouldn't be there, when she arrived, but some time later, he would arrive, and make his way towards her, with no scratches of any kind.

The group of them made it to the ravine, setting things up before they set up camp once more, hidden in the bushes. Slowly, she let herself drift off, keeping the dream the same as the night before. She stayed in the cottage waiting for him. She was scared, he was late and as she sat on the edge of the bed, she tapped her foot nervously.

Finally, she saw him and rushed over, hugging him tightly. "You're safe... You scared me" She whispered softly, closing her eyes as she hid her face in his shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom