Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Start [Blaster5608/Ronny]

Ronny

Meteorite
804269_stock-photo-pretty-young-woman-in-bed.jpg

Addison sat back on her heels as she took one final look around her new dorm room. Nice, neat, organized; just the way she liked it. Just as it had been back home. Moving in had been a snap for her; all of her things were packed into boxes alphabetically, and in only a couple of hours, she was all settled. In fact, her new room mate wasn't scheduled to arrive for another hour and a half, so Addie had the room all to herself until then.

Flopping back onto her bed, clad in brand new sheets and blankets, she folded her hands behind her head and started thinking about her new life at college. New classes, new people, new friends...same boyfriend. It wasn't that Addie was unhappy that Greg had gotten into the same college as her, it was just that, well, she would be lying if she wasn't just a little bored with him. They'd been dating for what felt like forever, and still had barely made it to second base. Sure, Greg was nice and respectful and caring, but damn it all if Addie wasn't frustrated that he would barely ever touch her when they kissed, let alone ever get in her pants.

It was exactly that feeling that had driven her to cheat on poor Greg their Senior year at high school, with a football player she'd lost her virginity to. It had been a short affair, and was over almost as quickly as the boy had cum in her (in short, not nearly long enough) but that small glimpse of what she could have left Addison wanting more. She had never cheated on Greg since, but now that she was given a new start in almost everything else, she couldn't help but want a new start with a new boy.

Just as the girl was sinking into her deep thoughts, there was a knock on her door, that caused her to jump and nearly hit her head on the bunk above her. Her heart fluttered as she imagined it being a handsome young man, come to greet his new dorm floor mate, but was quickly silenced as she sighed and thought that it was probably only Greg, come to say hello again.

Greg had already texted Addie that he would be over to her dorm soon. His text was: “Hey babe! Done moving all your stuff in yet? Want to grab a bite to eat in a little? Also, we should study some tonight. I don’t want to get behind” Greg sighed checking his phone again, still not having got a response from Addie. ‘Maybe she’s still getting her dorm ready?’ Greg thought. He knew she liked everything to look perfect. It was ok though because Greg was a little bit of a perfectionist himself. He was a straight-A student all through high school and worked extremely hard.

However it was not Greg at the door. A Tall, dark-haired man, stood in the doorway. The man watched as the door in front of him slowly opened to see Addison looking right back at him. “Hi!” the man said and looked around, first looking at Addison and then behind her to see if anyone else was there, and then back to Addison. The man looked tall, and a little older. He definitely wasn’t a freshmen and was probably around 6 feet. He towered a little over Addison as he greeted himself.

He stuck his hand out with a warm smile. His hands were large and his arms looked muscular. He didn’t look at all like the bookworm Addie’s boyfriend resembled. He probably hit the gym more than the books at a first glance. It was hard to tell anything though with a t shirt on and a pair of jeans. “Hey there! I’m Nick. I’m the R.A. on the third floor” He said with a grin. His eyes looked back at her as he started to secretly lust for her. He held a clipboard in his other hand looking back at her. “Everything in the room ok? Anything broken?” He asked, knowing he had to make an inventory of everything in the dorms because some of it was the schools property. He held the pen over the clipboard, ready to mark the paper in case there was. “Are you Addison or Lexi?” Nick asked seeing that only one girl was in the dorm yet.

Addison's face crumpled from a bored expression to one of utter shock; who would have guessed her new R.A. would be so good looking! 'Hello tall, dark and handsome!' was all she could think as she tried to wrestle her thoughts into something moderately coherent.

"I-I'm Addison," she finally stuttered, her cheeks growing red as she stumbled over her words. Opening the door wider, she smiled up at the man, eyes roving over his biceps before landing on his face. His perfectly chiseled face. How did God get off creating such dull boys like Greg and then turn right around and sculpt an absolute Adonis like Nick!? "Uh, and no, nothing's broken, everything's fine. ...But, um, the light in the fixture on the ceiling keeps flickering; I'm not tall enough to reach, but maybe you could check it and see if it needs to be switched out, or, uh, you know." She coughed awkwardly as their eyes met briefly, and her cheeks grew ever redder.

As Addie stepped aside to let Nick pass to inspect the light bulb, she caught sight of herself in the mirror she'd hung on the back of the door; suddenly, she wished she'd worn something a bit more form fitting. A big baggy T-shirt of yoga pants was not what she would have called sexy, but she hadn't expected to see anyone but her roommate and Greg today! It wasn't even a low-cut T-shirt, not like she owned any of those. As far as clothes went, Addie was usually pretty modest, though no fault of her own. Her mother had bought all of her clothes through high school, but now that she was on her own, she made a vow to buy herself something a little sexier.

Nick walked into the room looking back in Addie’s eyes. His eyes collided with her for a few seconds, even though it seemed like an entire minute. “I can reach that for you!” Nick said smiling and walking right into the middle of the room as if it was his own and was not a guest. Nick reached up with both hands up towards the light fixture and twisted on it a little. He could feel that it was lose as he started to twist it more to the right to tighten it. As he twisted it, his muscles flexed, showing off all the hard work he had done to keep his body in shape.

“So you must be a Freshmen? Ready for a fun year?” He said with a smile, looking away from the light bulb to look down and glance at her. Even in her non-sexy clothes, she looked absolutely amazing and with a perfect winning smile. Nick began to wonder if a girl that cute was even single to begin with. It was college though. Most girls had multiple male partners, especially the cute ones. He continued to reach up and adjust the light. “You’re lucky, you’re in the party dorm!” He laughed. “Just keep quiet and I won’t have to report you!” He said looking back at her, giving a wink. Nick was one of the ‘cool R.A.s’ and never reported people anyway. In fact he usually partied with all the students in the dorms.

“There, that should do it!” He said, getting the light straight and putting his strong arms back down. “I’m in room 316 if you have any problems. Feel free to stop by and say hello or ask anything about the school. I’m a senior so I know it all” He said with a grin. His eyes slowly drifted up and down Addie’s petite body. He didn’t hide his eyes very well and he hoped that she hadn’t noticed him staring, or at least that she didn’t care. He stood there for a second with a large smile on waiting for the cute girl in the room to respond to his questions.

Meanwhile, Greg was on his way across campus to meet up with Addie. ‘If she’s not going to answer her phone, maybe I’ll come meet her at her dorm!’ Greg thought to himself. He had no idea that he could be getting a little compulsive or overprotective of her, but all he could think about was her anyway. Of course her would though, Addison was way out of his league. Greg pulled out his phone and taped out a quick message. “I’m coming to your dorm! I’ll be there in 5 minutes.” and pushed send, putting it back into his pocket and hurrying across campus.

'Don't stare at his muscles, don't stare at his muscles,' Addie thought, trying to look anywhere but Nick's well-kept muscles. The temptation was too much, and as he finished adjusting the light, she glanced his way again and caught his arms flexing. 'Oh God, what I wouldn't give for Greg to have muscles like that!' Cheeks now full-blown cherry-red, she smiled sheepishly as he winked at her, her stomach feeling like she'd had butterflies for breakfast.

"Yeah, freshman," she affirmed, tucking a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "And definitely! I can't wait to go to my first party! Well, real party; small-town high school parties are probably really rinky-dink next to college parties." She shrugged and smiled, and caught Nick eyeing her briefly before his eyes reconnected with hers. Was he...checking her out? This made Addison almost go weak at the knees. 'C'mon, girl! Greg isn't here, and you know he was checking you out! Flirt with him!' she thought, screwing up all her courage. "It'll probably be a really big transition; maybe you could show me the ropes, at the first party of the year?" she said, reaching out and resting her small hand lightly on one of Nick's biceps. Her cheeks lost a bit of their red hue as she looked up through her lashes at him, smiling coyly.

In all this time, Addie had not checked her phone; if she had, she probably would have ushered Nick out of her room before now, or perhaps not even invited him in a all. Greg was none the wiser about her little affair in high school, but no sense in shattering his illusion now. But it was too little, too late, and just as she took a step closer to her handsome new R.A, who should walk through the door but Greg himself?

Greg panted as he walked down the hallway towards Addie’s dorm. She was on the 4th floor and Greg had taken the stairs. He wasn’t as fit as he was in high school anymore. Sitting around all summer before college, Greg had gotten a little out of shape. It wasn’t enough that it was noticeable, but he could feel it as he breathed heavier. He really needed to work out. He hoped that no one would notice that he wasn’t taking the best care of himself.

“Sure!” Nick said with a grin back. Nick had his eyes set on her, and he was going to show her more than ‘the ropes of college’ if she would allow it. Nick enjoyed prying on weak, curious, and cute girls in the dorms. Freshmen were typically gullible and easy to swoon. Nick didn’t really care where she was from or even what her name was for that matter, he just wanted to plow her all night until she screamed and cummed. “There’s actually a party tonight.” Nick said. “You’re more than welcome to come. It’s at my frat house. It’s the big green house on the end of college avenue.” He said. “It should be a ton of fun. You should bring your roommate too!” He said, knowing the more girls at a frat house, the better it usually was.

Just then Greg poked around the corner, still breathing heavy. He smiled entering the dorm, feeling a little too exhausted to notice Addie’s hand feeling Nick’s strong bicep. “Hey sweetie!” Greg said, “Sorry I couldn’t get here earlier to help you unpack. I got a little lost on campus” He said, finally looking back up at her. “Everything alright?” He asked, sensing a weird atmosphere in the room, but not quite able to determine what it was. It was the feeling of Addie losing all interest in him and her falling for Nick, but Greg wasn’t psychic and had no idea of Addie’s real feelings now.

Back
Top Bottom