Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sins That Follow (Yoshie x Buttons)

andypants1990

Planetoid
Friday night in the city didn't seem to slow down, on the contrary it actually sped up! People were off of work, college students out of school, the weekend was the perfect opportunity to live your life how you wanted and meet people. Couples going out to the movies and dinner, though it seemed the thing to do in town was to hit the clubs... And if you were going to hit the clubs then you definitely wanted to go to Temptation. Every night there was a line and bouncers placed at the door, and on the weekends, you pretty much had to know somebody to get in or else you would be out of luck. Temptation was the place to be, with a large and lit up dance floor, a Lounge area where lavish couches and tables were set out for people to mingle and drink, to the bar that had over five hundred different different kinds of drinks, a good seven bartenders working around the clock to mix drinks. The place was an amazing spot to pick up ladies, to dance the night away, or to just get away from your problems. And it was here every Friday night that Joseph would come for his drinks.

At first it was a little hard to get into Temptation, what with the bouncers and strict policies for entry, but after getting an invitation from one of the bartenders it was as easy as walking up to the front of the line and simply greeting the bouncers who would let him in. Hell Joe had the build of a bouncer as well for that matter. The dance floor didn't interest the man, the lounge was filled with fake and rather annoying men and women that either wanted a free drink or wanted to get off with whoever came their way. Those places didn't matter much to Joe as he took his seat at the middle of the bar the man smiling to a bald headed bartender with a name tag that said Charles. “Hey Joesph, good to see you again man.” Charles said as he shook a giant metal canister filled with someones drink, extending his hand to Joe who would shake. “You want your usual?” Charles would ask and Joseph would nod with a knowing smile, the man pulling out a couple twenties to start his night out. This made Charles laugh as he poured the contents of the drink he was preparing into a glass, setting it to the person to the right of Joe before he got started on his drink.

The drink was quite simple really, a fourth of the glass filled with rum, another fourth with the special house whiskey. That was why Joe came to the club and not some quiet bar somewhere else in town, the whiskey that was either imported here or brewed in the basement was one of a kind. Thankfully Joe had met Charles outside of the club and was able to get in that way, because damn did he need this stuff. Dressed in a very different suit then some of the other people at the club he sat in a dark red piece. Dark red slacks and a jacket adorned, from his front Charles could see a white button up shirt and a tie. Joseph's blonde hair was of course parted in the middle, allowing it to fall down the sides of his head. A very strong and mature disposition made up his face as well as a blonde mustache just above his upper lip. He looked much more the part of a “man” then many of the “boys” that came to this club, then again it seemed these kind of clubs were targeting boys.. Too bad Joesph couldn't find this whiskey anywhere else. It didn't take any more then thirty seconds before Joe had downed the first of many glasses, Charles just shaking his head as he helped another customer. “I will be with you in a moment Joey.” Charles stated, smirking as he started to multitask to get Joe a drink. A woman would sit down next to Joseph, obviously dressed to show off her curves in that little black dress of hers. “Hi there, mind buying me a drink?” She would asked, Joe turning to look at her before looking back at Charles as he made some more drinks. “Piss off.” Joe stated, the woman looking shocked before she got up, “Didn't know you were a fucking queer ass hole!” She shouted, though it didn't travel too far due to the pumping music.

At some point during the night, maybe six or seven glasses in did something happen. Something that was usually contained or taken outside. Of course jealousy would run high in the club, men trying to pick up on the same woman or accidentally picking up on ladies that were taken. Needless to say a fight broke out, no bouncers around the area to break it up. Who hit on who's girl really didn't matter at this point as the two men swung at one another, their friends cheering the other on as people seemed to circle. The fight however would go straight to the bar, one of the fighters getting thrown right against Joe. Joe at that moment was drinking, which of course cause the glass to slip and the booze to fall onto his shirt and jacket. The fighter pushed off, going at the other that had pushed him. Joseph got up, Charles raising an eyebrow before quickly waving his hands at Joe, “Dude don't do it! Bouncers will take care of it!” He said, but Joe didn't listen. Already Joesph had turned, slipping his dark red jacket off and tossed it on the bar counter before walking over to the two that were still swinging. Joe stepped in, turned his body and propelled his fist into the fighter then had ran into him. Planting the guy on the ground. The other that had been fighting this guy looked surprised, but that surprise quickly turned to pain when Joe shifted and punched him square in the face as well. After that the two had several friends standing around who were quick to jump in to try and take on Joesph.

Maybe four more guys? Then the bouncers were finally able to show up which made it six more guys. Who was who sort of just blurred in Joseph's eyes, taking down bouncers and customers a like. One would get a punch in and Joesph would take it a thrill in his eyes that was almost murderous as he kneed one in the stomach. Six became five, became four, three.. The numbers started to lower as the unconscious or wailing bodies on the ground started to rise in number. Two, and one. The last person was a bouncer and unfortunately he would grab Joesph from behind, the man that now had splats of blood on his white long sleeve shirt and fists buckled, bending at the knees to catch the bouncer of balance. Then he would straighten his legs to give him some leverage and start to lean forwards, grabbing the man's arms and literally flinging him up and over himself, throwing the man down right in front of him and breaking a table with his body. With no more attackers around Joseph stood there, breath heightened as he looked around, everyone completely stunned to see a man take out eight people like that. The music had even stopped playing.

Another day, another dollar in Winry’s book, it was Friday one of the busiest days out of the week besides Saturday and it was also a pay day so her little workers bees were seemingly on their best behavior. She had come in early tonight to do the usual, sign checks, hand them out and in turn get them back. You see Temptation wasn’t just some shaggy nightclub. It, for her was a very classy establishment.

It was her baby, her pride and joy and she took care of it as such. Customers always came first, drinks occasionally free and sometimes there were even music requests. The front, sides, and back doors all had security, tight wired and anyone who didn’t have an I.D didn’t get in, female or male, there were no exceptions and therefore there were little to no mistakes. A clean person has the ability to run a clean establishment. However, sometimes good actions are paid with bad rewards.

Seduction watched everything like a hawk, cameras here, computers and walkie-talkies there. She had the best surveillance due to one of the Bouncers being a tech savvy geek behind bars. She would have cameras in the stalls if it were not illegal to do so. So the bathroom was off limits to her eyes, some of the clientele knew this and took whole advantage of it. She didn’t mind them fucking in the bathrooms or the sex messages, strippers doing extra things for money on the side on their time, but on her time their money was her money and there were two things Seduction did not take kindly to, wasting her time and stealing her money. Both went hand in hand, your time was her money and her patience was your money. Patience, something Winry didn’t possess, for screw-ups and there was one that needed to be addressed. It was the one she had heard caused the commotion. She came downstairs after all the commotion had ceased.

She walked up to him, those hips swaying, and her 32DD breast bobbin in his direction. Looking around as she got closer to him she was filled with disgust. Never had she been this angry with a patron during her whole stay here.

“What the fuck do you think you are doing? Who the hell do you think you are? This is my establishment! How dare you bring your ass in here and fuck it up!”

She poked his chest, by this time her chest and his chest were touching. Her breasts looked as if they would pop out of her dress and she smelled like fresh baked sugar cookies.

Everybody knew who Winry Seduction was, you couldn't go more then five minutes in her club without hearing her name or seeing her looking down at you from her little sky box up above. The woman was drop dead gorgeous, had a body to die for, and a very smart brain to complete the package. No one spoke ill of the woman who made it a point every few months or so to provide free drinks for the club, to allow music requests, and hell not fire the strippers she had for conducting a little side business of their own. Every man wanted to be with her, every woman wanted to be her, and now Winry was down on the club floor, making a war path straight for the man who had stopped the music with his actions.

Now Joesph was a little drunk, that much was apparent. No matter how serious he looked or how frightening he seemed with the small splashes of blood on his shirt, he still was seven glasses into the night. A soft color of red on his face that only Winry would be able to see due to how close she was to him now. His sculpted and strong chest almost a wall for Winry as she pushed against him. The woman had some height to her, another quality that made her that much more of a woman then anyone else. Joseph didn't have time to appreciate that just yet, the man raising an eyebrow in question as this woman started shouting at him.

“Who the hell do I think I am who the hell do you think you are?!” Joe shouted back, no one had even seen anyone talk back to Winry before. If there was any chatter or talking in the club it would completely stop now. “I could care less if you own this place or not, you got two fucking idiots in here playing boy scout and they interrupted me while I was enjoying a drink! So I took care of them for your dumbass bouncers since they let that shit go on for too long! Then their friends joined in and I defended myself!” Joesph shouted back, not moving an inch, not backing down one bit. As the two shouted they tried to lean over the other, and since Joseph wasn't stepping back their faces only seemed to get closer as they shouted. The smell of sugar cookies was pleasant though, if he didn't have this woman in his face he would probably appreciate it a little, as well as this woman for that matter.

Charles had made his way from the bar, grabbing Joseph's jacket before coming over. “I am sorry Boss, he is going to go on his way aren't you Joey?” Charles asked, almost stuffing the man's jacket into his arm. But Joesph was completely ignoring Charles as he glared into Winry's eyes. How dare she come at him like this, he was the one who was attacked after all. Sure he probably didn't need to put a guy through a table, but shit happens!

34998.jpg

She stared into those piercing eyes, she was not the type to back down, yet she was a little caught off guard but his assertiveness. She grabbed his chin with her black freshly manicured nails. Her breasts trying to back him down to no avail, he was not going anywhere and neither was she. Everyone was looking their way, no one making a sound, watching, waiting for him or her to talk, make a move, or do something.

“You think you’re tough shit huh! I know your kind… the kind that thinks he owns the world, the kind that thinks that he is so above everyone and everything else that he can dictate others lives. I am not that person that you want to cross my Innocent. You say your thunder? I am lighting! All you do is create the sound for me to come down and fuck shit up!” She looked over to Charles. “This is your so-called friend? Well look around you… your friend is about to cost me money and your job! I should dig in your ass for this but I will not pull one of your moves and pass the buck. No everyone is responsible for the incident that ensued.” She snatched the jacket from Charles and then shoved it at Joseph.

“Take your raggedy ass coat and get the fuck out of my establishment, I don’t want to see your face here again. If I do I will personally throw you out myself!” Mikan, Charles, clean this shit up, put a new table out here, and have a round of drinks! Charles you pay for the free round, this shit is coming out of your pay. …And put the fucking music back on, I hate hearing my own voice! If anyone has shit to say about it tell them to put it in writing and stick it up their ass, because that is the only thing that gives a shit!” She turned and was about to walk away.

14bnepj.jpg

Oh grabbed his chin was quite the statement, Joseph's hands starting to form fists as this woman tried to make a show of him, tried to belittle him to nothing more then a low life, some sort of scum. And hell, behind the suit, behind the muscle, the truth was Joesph was what she was saying... Nothing more then a piece of shit, but this bitch had no place to talk down to him like this. She was wrong, he didn't think he owned the world, or that he could dictate others lives. Quite opposite he was the kind of guy that followed through with peoples choices. Just because he had the balls to do what needed to be done in no way made him a tyrant. He would do what he did again at a drop of a hat, so through her ranting, hew shouting Joe was not phased, simply standing there and letting her vent or mouth off like she felt like she needed to do.

“You fuck shit up? Don't make me laugh.” Joe stated when Winry started to turn. “All you seem to do to me is bitch and moan. But I guess you have the right too what with owning this club. So please accept my humblest apologizes.” Joseph stated and as he stated this he would slip his jacket on, however everyone in that room could pick up on how sarcastic he was, how much of an insult the man meant it to be. “You know what?” Joesph asked as he started to follow her, well the way she was walking was towards the door at the moment, but it sure looked like he was following her. A number of bouncers and employees starting to come forward, the last thing anyone needed was for some drunkard to attack their boss. “You talk about people who think they own this world but what the fuck are you?! I've seen you up there watching everyone from above! None of these chicken shits standing here dare talk back to you! Well you are nothing, don't ever fool yourself just cause they drool over you! You can kiss my ass you hypocritical cunt!” Joseph shouted at her, he stopping to see several men pretty much the same size as him starting to surround him. The man glared at them but turned towards the direction of the door, these men following Joseph till he was outside.

Charles was already on his knees picking up broken glasses and wood pieces, god damn it tonight wasn't his night. Why the hell would Joseph fuck him over like this. Sure Charles would of tried to do the same thing but jeeze. And now with Winry's orders he would be working a night for free. Joseph wasn't the kind of man you could get revenge on or expect some kind of compensation from. Life really sucked when you had to grin and bare shit like this. The club however followed to Winry's every whim, and just like that the music was back and people were partying, a fresh new table brought out and drinks soon followed! Tonight would be just as amazing as any other.

Winry stopped walking. She smiled at the crack of being a hypocrite. Something she despised worst than a warm bottle of her favorite Johnnie Walker was someone to call her a hypocrite, and for someone to try and talk down to her when she rein supreme. This was her throne and there was someone trying to rustle her feathers. A peacock’s pride was her downfall and this situation was no different. No. She refused to have someone else have the last word. She went outside and approached him from the back and whispered in his ear. “If I wasn’t such a nice person I would have fired him and then not paid him for the entire week. But I only made him pay for the round of drinks… is that not enough to appease than I am not sure what will.” She came from the back of him and then walked around him.

“All I do is bitch and moan you say?” She let out a small sarcastic laugh. “It’s funny how when I say something people jump. Funny how when I want something I get it, however when something needs doing I do it! When someone needs something they come to me. I do all. I am all… and what I say goes. I get my hands dirty, but not needlessly. I shed blood, but not recklessly. Actions speak louder than words I agree with you I do, however, pick your fights wisely for there is always someone somewhere stronger than you…remember that Innocent.” She needed not an audience to say what she needed to say. She wasn’t one for crowds and those that liked to instigate and blow these out of proportion. This wasn’t high school where people would crowd around and you were to try to impress by saying slick shit. No, they were adults and therefore they should handle things as such.

There she stood waiting for him to reply. This time they were outside without the safety of Bouncers or much more security than inside her establishment. But she was confident, she was cocky, then again maybe she was stupid. Some looked on trying to make out what they were saying but some were too busy trying to get inside the club.

“Oh well good for you.” Joseph stated when Winry told him that she was nice enough not to fire Charles or take a weeks worth of his pay. Who was Charles to Joseph? No one really. Truth be told Charles had gotten into a little bit of trouble gambling and the guys that came to collect made the poor decision of doing so in the bar Joseph was drinking at before. No more then knowing the guy for a few weeks had Charles given Joseph a pass to get into the club. Other then that Charles was nothing. But this woman didn't care, why should she? The man made drinks for her and made her money, which was probably why she really kept him around.

To tell the truth Joseph was a little impressed with this woman, now outside of her club, hell on the corner of her club's building she had stopped him from crossing the street. Far out of reach from her bouncers the woman had put herself into a rather dangerous situation. Joseph wasn't one for hitting women but what was this woman's problem? She could seriously get hurt with moves like this. But it was moves like this that kept Joseph interested, hell it calmed him down even. He did mistake her for someone less, for a hypocrite and coward. She proved to him here and now that she was none of those.

“You're a weird one aren't you?” Joseph would reply, probably not the reply she wasn't expecting. The man putting a smirk on his face as he just shook his head. “I pick my fights wisely, what you have to understand is that I want to find someone stronger, I want to find someone deadlier, I want to find that challenge and fight it with every fiber of my being. And if I die or don't make it, then at least I knew I went out of this miserable world doing what I love.” He added, and as he did that he stepped forwards, the way they were standing, the way they were touching at the chest was an exact duplicate at how she had started their shouting in the club. Except this time his hand came up, for a hand that was so large and strong, it was delicate to the touch as it pushed up on her chin. “You think you have what it takes to take me on?” He asked, his eyes locked on her own as he waited this time for a response. Of course he didn't expect her to throw down and start swinging, but he was rather fascinated at how she didn't back down from him. It was then that he started to take in her beauty, as if she needed to stand out first from the rest of the flock before he took the time to notice.

He was tall not exactly towering over her but he was tall enough that she could notice she had to move her chin a little to see eye to eye with him. It was obvious that he was not use to women challenging his manhood, but then again this is what Winry did on a daily basis. She challenged all and accepted failure from none. One that should not be messed with, one that was not to be tolerated and one that would not back down. Seduction could be described as all and none at the same time. No one really saw her as a fighter, no none were that stupid as to challenge her and she was never one to show her strength. Then again, fighting a man that had previously fought six to seven men at one time and took them all on without a crew, a posse or a clique. Yes it would be foolish to fight something like him.

But Winry was foolish, she was a daredevil she was a temptress. It was these things and more that made her who she was. She smiled and then with her left hand she wrapped her hand around his neck. Not enough to choke him but to display that she was not afraid of him. She liked this… the control, the danger he brought to the table and for some reason this excited her. This made her want to test the waters more. She was a fish in a shark pool. At any moment this man could knock her senseless, hell he could kill her if he so chose but she was confident no, she was cocky that he wouldn’t. She knew power when she saw it, she knew danger when it was displayed and Seduction was the type of chick that loved playing with fire, just like her Johnnie Walker she relished in the burn that it brought. Infact she drank it for that reason. One because it was a man’s drink and too because she wanted the burn, the after affect was what she longed for. Now standing there chest to chest her hand around his neck she gave a smile. Something that so many few have seen other than sarcastically, she stated.

“Okay. You think you know what you’re doing however I am a different breed of bitch Innocent. I tread on territory that’s not mine. I break the rules, I pull no punches and there are no cut cards to my game, and if you play it, motherfucker you better play to win… I expect nothing less from a man who just trashed my club and talked shit to its owner. I came looking for trouble and I welcome it…hit me with your best shot… fire away” By this time she was in his face, her lips were close to his for emphasis, for the fun of it, and because she could do that.

Again this woman fascinated Joseph, she now had her hand clutching at his neck. Not enough to choke him or discomfort him, hell the woman would be able to feel the muscle that went up the back and sides of his neck.. But this hold she had was very intrusive, very demanding. It was one thing to see no fear in something's eyes, it was another thing entirely when that something showed no fear in their actions. That smirk still on his face as he stood there, and again she would explain to him what or who she was... How she dealt with things and more importantly what to expect from her now that he had stood up to her.

Without another word Winry would feel Joseph's lips on her own, the man taking that first step. He would be the one in this little fight to take something from her, that first kiss between the two of them that now she could never take from him. Now this was not lustful or passionate or some tear filled kiss, it was simply and exchange. A statement even that he too was not afraid and was willing to show her through his actions. A simple kiss that would end and with it his hand would slip from her chin, the man turning from her to walk around and cross the street. If he tried to say anything he damn well knew at this point the woman wouldn't allow him to have the last word, he taking more personal enjoyment that he would let her have the last words for the night. She would know however just from this last conversation that he was going to play this game.

He kissed her! He put his lips to her. No one touched Winry! No one dared to…but him. Yes, he was indeed a challenge for her, a rubix cube if you will and she was determined to solve this puzzle. She was used to men backing down to her, she was used to men bending to her will and all of those men would never have a chance to have her, none of them to have the chance to feel the taste of her sugar cookie lips, the taste of her snicker doodle tongue and the feel of her soft skin. No this snake needed a challenge, she needed something strong to wrap her coils around, something to sink those fangs in. He was indeed proving to be something that she might try to give this chance to. She was indeed intrigued. When he kissed her, she slipped her tongue in his mouth to display that she might have let him kiss her but she was still in control of this situation. Her hands gripped his back and gave a light scratch, something that she liked to do, something that she wanted to do.

“We will see…” Was all she could manage to say before he left off. She needed the last word. It was for her ego after all which was not bruised in the least. No in fact she had to hold herself back, for if she had let herself go she would have probably had sex with him on top of her Rolls Royce. Biting her lip she watched that mysterious drug walk away. She felt like a black panther who had just been challenged by a Rottweiler. It was this display of power that drove her to continue smiling, that somehow would have her thinking about him throughout the night. Once he disappeared she turned away and headed back into the club. Everyone had stared at her looking for scars, bruises or something to indicate that he had put his hands on her, but the mark that he had left was not visible to the human eye, no it was something that he had imprinted alright but this time it was a mark that was permanent in her heart.

Joseph found himself licking his lips as he crossed that street, that cleaver little minx had taken away his kiss. Sure he had gotten the first kiss but she had crossed the next line by slipping her tongue into his mouth, the two exchanging saliva as their tongues seemed to mingle. There was a strange taste of some kind of cookie, it made Joseph smirk as he put his hands into the pockets of his jacket.. Tonight wasn't half bad at all actually. Wonder how next week was going to play out when he would show up again. Well, that was for a later time. Damn he could even smell that woman still as he kept on walking.

Back in the club everyone was finishing off their free round of drinks, Winry however was quickly stopped by a man. Maybe five and a half feet tall, no more then a hundred and fifty pounds, he had a note pad and camera with him. The camera hanging from his neck by a leather strap. “Good evening! You happen to have some time for an interview! A number of my readers would love to get the inside scoop on Winry Temptation! Especially after the confrontation with that nobody!” The man stated, smiling happily as he brought his notepad and pencil up.

Who knows at what point in the night did it happen, but Winry's Rolls Royce had been broken into. Not the traditional breaking of a window. Oh no, in fact the window was rolled down even. Someone had picked the lock to her car and unlocked it. What was waiting for Winry on her driver's seat was in fact a single rose, all but one rose petal left on it. With it was a card that simply stated “Let the game begin.”

Those red eyes cut to the reporter. There were no more words to be said and there was one thing that Winry hated more than assholes it was nosy assholes. See, Seduction was never one for the limelight, well not the one that warped her words and gave her a bad name no matter how you heard the story. It could come directly from the horse’s mouth and by the time it reached the media of any source it was corrupted and misread.

“The name is Seduction, Winry Seduction and the name of my establishment is Temptation.” She sneered. “If there’s anything I hate more than a snooty reporter lurking in my establishment it’s a snooty reporter who can’t even get the fucking name right! Now if you do not mind I am going to my office to mind my business, which is what some of us need to do down here.” She was about to walk away and the turned around. “And he was not a nobody; his name was Joe.” Walking away the camera probably caught a glimpse of those coke bottle shaped hips that moved with finesse and seemed to have a mind of their own. She thought about the events of today and looking back on all of them it was worth it. Later on that night when she went to head home she noticed that her Rolls Royce’s window was down. Now especially in this type of neighborhood one would not simply just leave their window down.

In a panic she ran to her car, her baby, her life, and all that she worked hard for. There were no scratches, no dents, nothing to the naked eye that could be seen damaged on the exterior. She sighed relief on that part but to no avail as she just panicked as she did not check the interior. She opened all the doors, and then that’s when she noticed it. There was a rose on the passenger’s side set with a note enclosed. She read the note and smiled.
“Well played Joseph… well played.”

As Winry started to walk away the man would definitely write down the things she said... Mostly underlining how she dodged his interview by returning to her office like she had something to hide. Of course he stopped writing to check out the woman's figure, her ass that looked like it was painted over with the dress of hers. The man was quick to pull up his camera, taking plenty of shots of her walking away till she was back in her office. However once she was gone from the club floor the man would disappear, having no reason to be down here. The notepad he had being stuffed into his back pocket, the name Winry Seduction was written on the pages at least twenty times, and that was just the part of the page that was sticking out from his pocket. The man had approximately four hours before the club closed and Winry would make it back home, there was so much to do...

Seven days would pass and true to his pattern Joseph would return to the club. Luckily Winry had forgotten to revoke Joseph's pass into the club... Then again she probably didn't forget and wanted him to come back in. A smirk was on his face as he entered the club, it felt very different with the understanding that he was being allowed to be here. Instead of coming in and being catered too. But of course he would make his way to Charles, who didn't greet him as enthusiastically as he did the week before. “Man I don't know what you did but Mrs. Seduction has been grilling me for info on you ever since last week. Shit man I really don't know much but damn, I think she is going to hire some men to come after you.” Charles said, just shaking his head as he already started to make Joseph his drink. This time around he was dressed in a dark velvet colored jacket and slack piece. One thing was for sure he definitely liked his colored suits. Joseph would take the drink and raise it to Charles “Here's hoping she does.” And with that he would down the contents, pulling out his usual forty dollars to start his tab for the night.

This was not intentional, but Winry wanted a drink, a drink at her bar. She was craving her man, her dear Johnnie Walker … it did not matter which one but for some reason tonight she was craving blue label. She made sure to put on her tight black dress and elevate her breasts a little more tonight. Putting on her black lipstick and puckering her lips that sugar cookie smell illuminated her office. She seemed to glide down the spiral staircase with ease as she made her way to the bar area.

“Johnny Walker Blue Label…” She said snapping her fingers. The bartender jumped and grabbed one of the cleaner glasses from the top shelf and began the routine of actually doing his job. There was only one person that would order such a top shelf drink. This drink by itself was $700 and the bottle bordered along the thousands depending on where you go it. Three ice cubes were placed in the glass and it was filled to the brim. A napkin folded was placed on the table as a holder and the drink was pushed to her with both hands. She inspected the glass rim, shape, and body. No fingerprints, no smudges, and no dust. She picked the glass up to her lips and took in the liquid reveling in the taste and the burn.

“Mmm… chilled as always, good work Innocent.” No, she had not noticed him sitting beside her yet. She hadn’t noticed that she took the seat right next to him, but if he had a longing for that smell again well he would not be disappointed.
Johnnie Walker was something of a pastime between taking a break and putting on her armor for the next asshole that walked through that door. She stared at the glass, the ice dancing around the brown liquid enhancing the flavor and the taste. She took one of the ice cubes and pressed it to her lips giving it a kind of kiss that was both erotic and endearing. Tracing her lips with the ice cube, the water began melting and soon the droplets ended up on her breasts. She noticed after a while, place the ice back from whence it came and then moved to lick the excess water off of her tits.

Even if the music was loud, the sound of whistles could definitely be heard as Winry made her way down from her office. Men and women a like getting as much eye candy as they could from Winry as she didn't even give them the time of day. They seemed like nothing to her and quite frankly they probably were. People that paid for her business's service, nothing more. But they would still flock towards her, still marvel in everything she was. Because they said she was perfect, they said she was attractive. Made one wonder if she wanted them to say those things? Or if she was sort of put into that role.

Her presences was of course known when she got to the bar as well. To Joseph though it took him a few moments, the first thing attracting him was of course that scent of snicker doodles. A smirk on his face when he heard the term Innocent coming from those darkened lips of hers. So it was a general term she used for people, if they were going to be playing this game then Joseph definitely had to be something more to her then another Innocent. But he felt breaking another table probably wasn't the best way to go about it. However as he turned towards her he was treated too what was a rather enticing show, those lips that spat out such demanding words were now pressed sensually against an ice cube... And soon after that they would make their way down, exposing that tongue that had tried to claim territory no more then a week ago. That tongue licking up what could only be assumed to be water. Needless to say more then Joseph were watching Winry. But it would be only Joseph that commented.

“Does it come naturally or do you enjoy enticing people that don't have a chance with you?” Joseph would ask with a smirk, obviously putting himself outside of the category of “people”. The man getting his second glass of poison, though he didn't down it like he normally would. If they were going to have a conversation then he needed a drink to casually sip on and chat over, none of the teenagers and young adults in the club knew of proper drinking etiquette. All they seemed interested in was getting smashed and hopefully scoring for the night. It seemed less and less people enjoyed the burn of the alcohol, the sensation of it almost boiling in your gut. There was solace in the pain, reminder that you are still human with each sip or swig of the glass.

She gave a smirk. It was that smirk that showed how cocky she was beginning to get. She took another sip of her drink and then those red eyes of hers cut to him. “The difference between people who don’t have a chance with me and people that do is the people that do aren’t afraid of me. They don’t tremble at my every command, they don’t leave when I yell and scream and then come back a week later.” She toasted his glass. She had balls. She was arrogant, some thought but maybe it was this image that people had in their head that made her do the things she did. “Is it in your nature to jump waltz into a lion’s dean and stand there tempting the lioness to act? It is these questions that you must ask. Think about it, a lioness doesn’t want a weak lion to be her mate; no she wants the one that will fight to the death to be with her, she wants the one that will come out on top even if the odds are against him, and stand up against her without losing his footing when she pushes him. Besides, I like a little burn to my drink. It makes the drink different than the others.”

Holding up her drink she let the ice clank in the glass. Johnnie Walker any label was a beauty all on its own, but combined with ice and the right chaser made the potent dark liquor sparkle with delight. Winry marveled at the glass, it truly was an erotic sight. The way the light hit the glass, the way the ice clanked as she turned it in her hand. The smooth taste and the burn of his sting as it went down her throat. It soothed her, made a cold heart warm and silenced even the deadliest of tongues. She took another loving gulp of her poison and sighed. “Children these days can’t appreciate the taste of good liquor. They want whatever they see these famous people drinking or whatever commercial comes on the tube. Not I, I enjoy the classics. I am a very simple woman. I need not the flashes of cameras or to be surrounded by crowds of people laughing at my not really funny jokes. I do not care for weak men drooling over me, going home masturbating to my pictures because they are too afraid to take the chance and get rejected. ---I don’t do it on purpose. I have an attraction to power. Displays of money won’t entice me for I have my own. I am not simply some object you can buy. But it takes someone who is not afraid to break the rules… and a few tables to understand how I work.”

Her talking finally stopped as she folded her legs left over right making that slit in her dress reveal some thigh. One of the Bouncers came up to her as she was enjoying her drink.

“Mistress, would you mind me leaving early, I have to go and check on things at the house.”

“As long as you clock out appropriately and get someone to fill in your spot, you can go to hell for all I care.”

The Bouncer sighed and then nodded. “Yes Mistress.”

“Hey Havoc… your wife, is she still pregnant?”

“Yes, how did you---“

“Remember who I am Havoc, I know all. I know that you are taking her to the hospital to give birth…”

“….”

“Congratulations on the baby boy Havoc. Remember to teach him well, and I don’t want to see him step foot in this place…”

“Yes Mistress…” And with that the Bouncer left.

“Until he is of age that is… then I can make more money.” She smirked evilly.

Joseph even laughed a little when she told him the differences of people, the man raising his glass to hers when she toasted and drank some more. His fascination with this woman only seemed to grow as she continued, talking to him about her little den, how she wasn't looking for weak lions to be with. The phrase didn't shook Joseph, hell the woman had her tongue in his mouth no more then a weak ago. It wasn't like they were two high school kids trying to find creative ways to flirt or hint at one another. Winry's assertiveness and directed words made things that much richer, in a sense the bull shit that people usually gave one another wasn't there when she spoke to him. And for that she garnered respect, even if she was taking about mating and such.

But here they were, having a simple conversation over drinks. As if the focus of them meeting in this club was just that. Time and time again men and women would try to hook up, using alcohol and a club as an excuse or free card to bridge that gap. Yet Winry and Joseph would dwell in that conversation , dwell in this moment where they could enjoy simply their drinks. As if the conversation of fucking or any plans later on in the night weren't needed, the sense that such things would happen, but were unimportant for where the two were now. One of Winry's employees would interrupt the shared moment of finer whiskey and Joseph would just watch, a smirk on his face as Winry asserted her oh so dominate nature.

Joseph would watch as the bouncer took his leave, a number of questions popping up in his head as he looked to Winry once more. “Simple woman you say? No need for flashing camera's or crowds of people? Yet you are the main attraction when you grace everyone by walking down that spiral stair case.” The man would comment, not being as rude as he was like last week to call her a hypocrite, but he loved pointing it out. The woman had a point there she didn't choose for these people to do what they did, these people naturally flocked to her. “And of stronger men? Do you enjoy stronger men masturbating to your image? Only to fuel their desires that you oh so “non-nonchalantly” carved into their hearts?” Joseph asked with a smirk, she wouldn't be able to tell if he did or didn't. But Joseph didn't look like the man that would resort to masturbation, the way he presented himself and acted he was the kind of man that when he wanted release he wouldn't settle for anything less then a woman to give it to him. The look in his eyes even accentuated that. Of course there was desire and lust in his eyes for this woman, but the drive to act on those impulses, those emotions... That was almost over bearing in this man as they sat together.

“Well then, if you are as you say then any other choice then the one to take you now would be the wrong choice would it not?” He asked, smirking as he took in her body. Joseph wanted Winry to see him looking at her figure, see him evaluating her, seeing if she was good enough. Of course the woman knew she was, she had a daily assurance from the many patrons of her club.. But for the Lion to desire the Lioness, what greater complement was there then that? “So the real question is where do you want to be challenged?” This of course could be taken in many ways. On par with their intellectual foreplay it could mean where she wanted to fuck, on another level it could be taken as a challenge, for her to name or battle be it on that dance floor, or right at this bar to match drink for drink with him. The question was open for interpretation and Joseph was almost excited to see how Winry would take it, how she would respond.

“Think of it like this…” She began. “Those that command attention are not attention seekers, they just happen to give off an aura that attracts people to them. Notice, the women that want attention dress scantily, and are harlequin, bringing nothing to the table to offer as far as intellect or standards. The only prize you get with them is possibly a good fuck, and I doubt they do that right seeing as though most don’t have the self-esteem to provide good competition. Then, take the men, these testosterone charged males seek violence for nothing more than to see who can draw the biggest crowd or who can throw the hardest punch. They don’t see these women as mates, no they see them as extensions of their ego, something to get their dicks wet and then talk about who fucked who in the afternoon. Why would I subjugate myself to this when I see it every day? Leaving primitive humans to their own devices, look around you, they are nothing more than children in a candy store. Drugs, money, power and respect is what we all want… but to them, all they can get is what I give them, this place is paradise for these mongrels. I take their money, I give them drugs, I hold the power and they give me respect. Simple as that. Economics 101: Supple and Demand.”

“People are greedy by nature; we all have sins… seven of them to be exact. I just use this to my advantage; hence why my business is so lucrative. I give them what they want, they give me what I need. What’s the saying? Boys will be boys?” She chuckled. “You however are different Innocent. I cannot put you in a category yet, that and the fact that I do not judge. Then again, calling it as I see it is a form of judging is it not?” She paused and tapped her glass three times indicating that she wanted another round. She nodded her head in his direction. “Give him a taste of ol Johnnie Walker, start him with the blue… black is for days when I wish to hide things, today isn’t that day. I warn you, Mr. Walker isn’t for the light of heart. He is smooth going down but he will burn those who, in a sense, can’t handle him.” She winked at him. She was toying with him, like a cat to a dog. Baiting him, she wanted him, he knew it, but at the same time she knew that he wanted her. This game was beginning to feel more like intellectual foreplay. She didn’t know who was winning but for the most part she didn’t care, she was just glad to have someone on the same level as she.

You should never refuse a lady offers you liqour, that was beyond rude. Joseph downing the contents of his glass as the bartender did as he was told, the fresh bottle that was personally opened for Winry was used to fill a second glass. Since Winry ordered the glass for Joseph, the man would get it in the same fashion that she did, three ice cubes and filled to brim. Joseph looking at the glass for a few moments before picking it up. Of course Joseph was no stranger to liquor, but there was a sort of importance to this next glass.. He could sense it, he could see with how Winry watched with fascination that the woman was sharing something very personal with him by giving him this drink. The man holding it to his mouth for a few moments before taking that initial drink.

What righteous fire followed as Joseph swallowed this beverage. Winry was not kidding, this shit burned like a mother fucker. Yet much like Winry, Joseph would be comforted by the sensation. Feeling it inch it's way down his throat till it would fill his stomach, a strange warmth swelling from there as the man set the glass back down. “You drink like a man.” Joseph stated, soon laughing a little as he relaxed. “You are a fascinating one. I will give you that much.” He said, and as he did he found himself pondering just what was happening. Truth be told it had been some time since he had been so social with anyone, let along a woman. There was a primal sense of fulfillment in this moment, one that Joseph enjoyed. “So tell me, what do you do when you aren't watching the masses sin their lives away in your club?” Joe would ask, taking his time in enjoying her drink of choice.

Johnnie Walker, a smooth Scotch whiskey with a kick, it crept up on the normal man and if you were not careful when you stood up, for sure, you’d fall back down. This was the kind of liquor she enjoyed. The taste, the sensation of the taste as it hit her tongue, the sting, like the scorpion was hard and quick.

“I drink like a man…” She smiled. Never had she heard this compliment, but like so many others she had a comeback. “In this business you have to think like a man, act like one in some cases and never back down to a challenge. You have to come out on top no matter what the odds are. What’s the saying? This is a man’s world? Well behind every good man is a woman supporting him in all his endeavors.” She watched as the man savored the taste, she watched how he cherished the glass like it was something special. She nodded, complementing him on how he took to the new liquor.
“I have no outside life. Temptation is me and I am Temptation. Outside of that, I am rather… depressing. But no one will know that.” She drowned her drink and then asked for Johnnie Walker Red Label. The regular drink of hers. This was going to be a long night. She knew it…but it wouldn’t be one that was boring or one that was lonely.

“If you have not noticed, J.W is my preferred drink of choice. It’s the only one who does the job of satisfying my loneliness all the while getting me to where I need to be. Not drunk just…tipsy. Now five more glasses and I can’t guarantee that my hands won’t be all over you by the end of the night.” She chuckled and as she was about to take another sip of her new drink she said at least loud enough for him to hear. “Then again, that may be what our aim is for… Joseph.”

The Bartender was cleaning glasses at this time but you could tell that he was intrigued at this conversation as well. If it was envy he was after Joseph would find that Charles was looking at the two of them in a strange manner. Was it envy, was it the fact that Charles too wanted Winry? Or was it that Charles was being protective of Winry. No one could tell at this moment, then again maybe Joseph could put a little more light on it than what is perceived. Tell me Innocent, what is it that you seek? You come in here only a week ago and I would’ve rung your neck and now seemingly here we are like old friends sharing drinks and talking of old times. What is it that you want… that you desire?”

“Well then, here is to Mr. Walker and whatever nefarious plots he might have for our night together.” Joseph stated, raising his glass to hers before drinking as well. The man was caught in between a rather interesting position. In his head he could only imagine the kinds of perverted and sensual things that the two would be exploring tonight, yet with each sip of his drink the burning sensation would bring him back to the moment at hand, to the woman of his fantasized desires. Both images starting to do battle in his head, because truth be told the woman sitting here conversing over booze and the woman with her legs wrapped around his waist and fingers clawing at his back were equally attractive in both situations. He found a longing for the challenge she presented at the moment and the utter bliss she would provide later tonight... Damn was this alcohol good.

Charles watched the two like a hawk, moving to the side, cleaning the same glass over and over as Joseph and Winry spoke. What was Joseph doing? How was he doing it? No one approached Winry, no one was approached by her without her being pissed off, how was Joseph able to get this close to her in only a matter of a week? Even the most loyal employee's who have worked for her since this club opened didn't get the time of day from her like Joseph was. The man even broke one of her damn tables, the last few fools that had damaged any part of Winry's club had been prosecuted for damages. What the fuck was it that Joseph had that other didn't? That Charles didn't? “Charles!” One of the other bartenders shouted, Charles blinking as he turned to look at him. “I need to to move man, or at least pass me the tequila.” Another bartender stated, Charles stepping out of his way as he left the bar area to go to the bathroom... Or just somewhere else.

“What I want? Desire?' Joseph asked, raising an eyebrow to the lady as he sat there. Well that was quite the question. Did she think they were on those good of terms yet? Did she think he trusted her? Hell the arrogance of this woman knew no bounds. But there was a sense of sincerity somewhere in her words, of some sort of longing to truly understand him or learn about him. It was almost flattering to say the least and that was rather hard to do to a man like Joseph. “What does every man desire but that which he can not have?” The man asked, doing his best to dodge her question.

“I seek nothing more then a means to blind myself from my desires, to distract myself from the inevitable truth of what I want, that what I need will never be in my grasp ever again.” Joseph stated with a hint of anger or frustration in his voice. His hand clutching on that glass of J.W. tighter and tighter till he would actually break the it. The contents of ice and whiskey splashing down onto the counter, Joseph's hand cut up a little at the palm. There was a burning pain coming from the cut, the alcohol the first thing to come into contact with his new wound. Joseph dropping the broken glass onto the counter to look at his hand as it started to bleed. A bartender quick to come over and clean up the spill and broken glass.

“I am sorry, I wasted your drink.” Joseph added, a smirk on his face as he pulled what looked like a handkerchief from his jacket pocket, pressing it into his hand and tying it off as a make shift bandage. The man was much more concerned with the alcohol then some small flesh wound that would heal over in a day or two.

“Everyone seeks something from someone Innocent. Me? Well, I told you about me… I got money, got power, got respect; I just hope time is on my side to get more of it. My sin? Greed, and Pride… my secondary sin… Lust.” She tipped her glass on the last sentence. “So as I was saying what is it that you desire? Something that keeps you going, something that makes you get up every day…” She was cut off by him stating what he wanted and then she looked concerned for a moment.... there was something heavy on this man’s mind, something had happened to him. She looked down into her glass and that is when she heard it. Joseph had broken her glass, first her table and then her glass. However, this situation she understood and this time she sympathized with him, to have something so close to you and you let it slip away.

Winry helped clean the glass up to the bartender’s surprise. Charles had come back just in time to see the glass broken and the remnants being cleaned up by his boss. He quickly tried to help with the mess but Winry pushed his hand away. She tried to get up and make a big protest however; her intellect fell on deft ears as she fell from where she was sitting. A slight yelp escaped her lips as she met with the floor. Charles grinned; however, his grin was dissipated quickly as she pulled him down with her. What ruined it more was that she fell dainty like, not where you could see her panties or a glimpse of her breasts.

“Are you---“

“Shut up and go get my driver!”

“Yes but---“

“Charles, I am holding onto your tie… I can easily choke you… and kill you dead.”

“Kill me dead; how do you ---?”

“Dammit boy!”

Charles let out a laugh, yes she was indeed drunk. This Seduction he liked better, she was more …quiet. He quietly went to go get her driver. She was still on the floor. She was embarrassed, and sat there and pouted not wanting to look at Joseph. The Lioness had shown weakness, the lioness was now ashamed. Still while she was on the floor she tried to talk but seemingly couldn’t make sense since she was intoxicated.

“I know that feeling… to be in control… to rather think you are in control of your life… to make plans and they all fall through. The feeling of failure, of knowing that you can’t change the past no matter how desperately you would want to. To watch something or someone slip away from your grasp and for you to watch, unable to do anything to prevent it from happening.”

Back
Top Bottom