Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-Insert Clever Title Here- (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Insert Clever Title Here-

A RP Search Thread

Welcome to my search thread. My first search thread on this site in fact! I hope I'll get to make a lot of fun RP partners.

Rules
Since this is apparently unclear: Yes, I can do Hetero RPs, however unless I specifically have anything related to Hetero in my want to play section, I'm not interested in doing a/any Hetero RP!

1. Quality over Quantity! No one liners, but no novels either!
  2. Thread RPs preferred. I might be talked into possibly playing over PMs but I greatly prefer Threads.
  3. Femslash (Yuri, Lesbian) ideas will always get my attention first over Hetero RPs.
  4. No RL celeb play. I'm perfectly capable of playing fake celebs that look like real celebs, but I'm not interested in RPs involving actual people as if they were fictional.
    - The only exception to this would be something like Pro Wrestling where certain things are scripted.
    - Another exception would be anime/manga/cartoon/comic RP.
  5. If it's not in my "Looking For" section, then I'm not really looking for it, but I might consider it all the same.
  6. RL Revealing. I'm not interested in hearing about your RL stuff (gender, appearance, etc.) so don't bring it up. If you have to leave suddenly due to RL, please just let me know it's RL Related and when you think you'll be back. Unless you're a celeb, then I might wanna know. :p
  7. Dom/sub play need not be involved in all RPs.
  8. No characters under the age of 18. Shouldn't have to say this, but yeah.
  9. Unless otherwise stated, anything on the left of "/" in a pairing is the role I tend to enjoy playing.
  10. My RH is a list of things that I'm interested in doing as far as sexual acts, etc go.

Things I can play from

Anime/Manga (Preferrably Bleach, Naruto, Ikkitousen, Code Geass, Freezing, etc.)
Video Games (Preferrably fighting games like Street Fighter, King of Fighters, and Tekken along with things like Metroid, Tomb Raider, and Final Fantasy.)
Western Comics
Western Animation (Anything but stuff like Adventure Time)

RP Elements I enjoy

Modern
Fantasy
High Fantasy
Cyber Punk
Sci-Fi
Furry/Anthro
Supernatural
Incest

What I want to Play
Incest (Preferably between Sisters, cousins, Mother/Daughter, Aunt/Niece)
Royalty/Lower Station/Consort (Preferably Young Queen/Knight, Princess/Handmaiden, Queen/Princess)
Video Games
(As: Kitana, Jade, Lara Croft, Christie Monteiro, "Blue" Mary, Julia Chang, Chirstie, Ayane, Kasumi, Morrigan Aensland, Lilith Aensland)
Anime/Manga
(As: Halibel, Yoruichi, Tsunade, Konan, Fem!Naruto(Naruko), Kan'u, Ryumou)
Mage(Sorceress)/Familiar
Succubus/Human
Fake!Celebrity/Fan
Western Comics
(As: Poison Ivy, Batwoman, She-Hulk, Mystique, Aspen Matthews, The Baroness, Lady Jaye, Black Canary, Calie Liddle, Sela, Red Queen, Belinda)
Western Animation
(As Bumble Bee (Young Justice), Artemis Crock, Black Canary, Cyber Six, Arcee (Tranformers Prime), Korra, Azula, Lin Beifong)

RE: -Insert Clever Title Here-

Very interested. Shot you a PM. Hoping to hear back from you.

I'm interested in a yugioh rp if you have watched this please check my thread "yugioh rp" for the pairings and stuff but if you haven't maybe a bleach rp or something.

Right now i really could use something to do.
Also i like the fact you made your username and icon like the girl from swat kats. That was on of my favorite shows when i was a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom