Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trapped! [FxF] Mistress x Slaves Group RP - Seeking Female Slaves!

KimiDoll

Star
Welcome,
My user name is MyHappyWorld, but you can just call me Anya.
I have been in the dominating business for quite some time and in the role playing business for even longer.
I have always done 1x1 role plays, but now I crave for something more.

I am looking for a handful of girls could be 2 -3, could be even more if I am lucky to partake in a smut filled, BDSM role play.
The plot is as follows:

A group of young girls (No younger than 18) are camping in the woods for spring break, little do they know that some where in the woods a figure is watching them and waiting for the perfect time to strike.
One night, after a whole lot of scary stories and burnt marshmallows the girls are taken in their sleep to a dungeon hidden under ground.
There they find my character who is a dominant mistress looking for fresh blood to torment and subdue.
Willingly or not, the mistress puts them through hell, sexually, they are forced into orgies, forced to pleasure the mistress day in and day out until they are no longer required.

There can be more to it than that of course, but I would like to know who is interested before going too far.

This is my character, if it helps you visualize the setting a little more.
Please post below if you are interested.

Appearance:
Madam_zpsbbf1b446.jpg

Name: The Trainer, her true name is unknown, just call her Madam.

Birthday: 23rd June

Race: Human

Height: 6’5

Weight: 75kg

Likes: Loud music, high heels, lingerie, corsets, tattoos, piercings, solitude, night time, rain, shy people and horror movies.

Dislikes: Cheerful people, squeamish people, day light, romance, conservative people.

Kinks: Breast worship and punishment, bondage (light and extreme), toys, oral, anal, drug enhancements, pleasurable and non-pleasurable pain, forced clothes wearing, air restrictions and gags, electric shock, double penetration, collars, costumes, girls who get soaking wet, multiple partners and humiliation.

Turn offs: Scat, water sports, blood, animals, children, incest, overly exaggerated body parts.

Bio: Madam has no history, all she knows is BDSM, anything else is irrelevant.
People come to her with slaves to ask her to expand the slave’s limits, to make the slave more obedient and to break the slave’s will power, making them a better slave to the customer.
Madam, after accepting a handsome fee, will take the slave or pet over a one month period and put them through every extreme.
She will show them no mercy and will not let up until they are a living husk of their former selves.
Madam loves her job and loves every slave that walks through her door, but she is a force to be reckoned with, approach with caution.

Extra information: Though her clients pay her a more than generous fee, Madam prefers to live on the bare minimum, keeping her money locked up safe.
She is a cheapskate and loves bargains and bargain making.
If a slave or a mistress offers her something Madam cannot refuse... As long as the offer is worthwhile.

Madam's Lair:

[The Front Door]
Madam lives in an abandoned bunker somewhere in the wild, it's true location is unknown except to those who personally seek her services.
She will not grant anyone entry without a down payment or a believable reason.

[The Interior]
The abandoned bunker stretches for miles, only madam knows her way around the labyrinth of corridors and secret passages.
There is nowhere you can hide.

[The Slaves Living Quarters]
All slaves are put into their own cells and are locked inside unless Madam has taken them out.

[Madam's Living Quarters]
Madam's living quarters are located in the first part of the bunker, next to the front door. It is always locked and no slave has ever been inside and has lived to tell about it.

I am interested :)

If you don't get this as a group rp, I'd love to do a onexone. I'll pm you my skeleton.

Hi! Violet here introduced me to this little thread and I would very much be interested in joining as well! : 3

Anyone who DOESN'T want to write with this beauty is simply moronic <3 Good luck with your little search, m'dear.

Sorry for taking so long to reply.
Life is hectic, y'know?
I'll post a character topic in a moment, I can't wait to get started.

Back
Top Bottom