Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel parking's a bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle laughed cruely and continued to spank her, leaning forward and slapping her across the face and then lifted her up, slapping her tits harshly. "that's what I thought, you fucking whore, take your punishment like a good little cock slave. You wanted this from the start." He whispered into her ear as he reddened her tits, slamming his cock into her with incredible force.

Sarah cried out painfully at the spanking. Yet, at the same time, each of the slap coupled with Kyle's thrusting proved to gradually drive her to the edge. Eventually, the continuous pleasure would make it too difficult for her to not cum again...

Kyle was getting addicted to torturing Sarah and he was starting to hope someone would come by just so she could be humiliated enough to come live with him. He groped both her tits roughly, biting down on her neck suddenly as he fucks her hard. "Don't you dare cum, you little whore. If you cum Mr Kyle will have to fuck you even harder." He warns her, at the same time trying his hardest to get her to cum just so he could punish her.

As much as Sarah tried her best not to cum, it was Kyle's bite that undid it all. Unlike her first one, this orgasm was more hesitant, leading to much less explosive spasms, but she was dripping and sucking him in all the same. Fear and shame followed after as Sarah tried to cover her teary eyes with the back of her hands, as she expected to get severely punished by her instructor now. "I-I'm sorry, Mr. Kyle...," she sobbed.

Kyle immediately flipped Sarah over onto her back roughly and climbed up on the hood with her, slapping her tits over and over. "Too fucking late, you whore! Beg me to forgive you, you fucking worthless slut!!" He shouted, slapping her across the face and tits as he fucked her so hard the car rocked.

Sarah whimpered with pain and humiliation as Kyle fucked and spanked her over and over. "I-I'm really sorry, Mr. Kyle...," she pleaded tearfully. Her body and especially her pussy felt so swollen and numb from all the thrusting and slapping. She attempted to roll her hips a little, finding a bit of comfort when her instructor's cock slid in more easy into her. "P-please forgive me..."

Kyle smiled down at her and leaned down, licking away her tears once again. "It's alright, pet. I forgive you. Tell you what, I'll cum inside you and impregnate you and then I'll keep you. How does that sound?" He asked, thrusting slower but just as forcefully as he felt his cum about to spurt form his cock.

Hearing that she would get pregnant scared the wit out of Sarah. Yet, when Kyle slowed down, it greatly reduced her pain, and she didn't want that to end soon. So she didn't give an answer immediately, instead wounding her arms around his neck and angling her hips to ease the pounding even more. "I-I would... really like it, Mr. Kyle," she said softly, then, trying her best to stay on his good side at least until he reached his orgasm.

Kyle gave her a strangely warm smile, keeping a slow and gentle pace while he rubbed her cheeks soothingly. "Very good, little pet. Now, squeeze that bitch pussy so Mr Kyle will give you his babies."

Sarah was quite taken aback at Kyle gentle reaction; she had expected him to spank her. Not that the change was not welcome, though. Kyle's gentler thrusts definitely helped in getting her back into the mood. Before long, Sarah began to moan breathily once again into the crook of her instructor's neck.

Kyle grinned, speeding up gradually so he could spray his cum nice and hard. "That's a good little whore." He said quietly just as a car passed by them. It continued to drive but it's headlights had passed over them for a full second, illuminating their furious lovemaking. He grinned, not really concerned as he thrust his cock into Sarah's pussy and came hard, his semen coating her insides completely.

Sarah was slowly building up to her third orgasm when she heard a car nearing their position. She would want to try to hide, but it was much too late. After the headlight passed the two of them, Sarah's eyes were met with the passing driver's right before orgasm hit her in waves; her inner walls tightened and milked Kyle until no more drops were left.

Kyle smiled wide as she came just as the car passed. "Ooooh, does someone like to be watched? How perverted." He said, leaning down and licking her face lewdly. He kept his cock lodged deep inside her, not wanting to pull out.

Sarah lied down on the surface of the hood; her breath slow and rhythmic as she was slowly recovering from her orgasm. Even Kyle's mean words no longer affected her anymore in such situation. She waited until Kyle finished licking the left side of her face before leaning up and kissed him on his lips -- finally, after all this time.

Kyle kissed her lips back, though a tad surprised at her forwardness. Then he lifted her up and put her in the passenger seat, getting behind the wheel himself. "C'mon, let's go for a ride." He says with a sinister look in his eyes. He speeds off before she can protest, making his way to his summer cabin deep in the woods. Luckily, he'd come into some money recently and could afford a vacation.

Sarah was clearly surprised that Kyle could drive the car. Was he lying about the battery problem to take advantage of her? Nevertheless, she scrambled for her clothes before they arrived at the cabin. Her bra and panties were ripped beyond use, so her neck-plunging T-shirt and miniskirt was the only clothing articles that she had at that moment. "W-where are we?" she asked her instructor. She had just remembered how late it was and that she needed to go home soon before her parents got worried.

Kyle grinned widely and got out, walking around and opening the passenger door for Sarah. He held his arm out dramatically, smiling at her sinisterly. "Come, my dear. Your new home awaits." He says, taking her hand and pulling up out of the car. He got behind her and nudged her along toward the cabin quickly, knowing she may have some protests.

"N-no." Sarah shook her head, refusing to follow Kyle. "I-I want to go home," she said quietly, but was eventually dragged by the driving instructor all the way to the empty and dark cabin. After what the man had done to her, the premise started to worry her. Could it be that Kyle was serious about impregnating and forcing her to live with him?

Kyle was indeed serious as he led her inside and shut the door, locking it several times. Every window was locked as well. Kyle turned on the lights to reveal the beautiful interior of the cabin. It had two levels, a bottom with a kitchen, dining room and living room, and a second with the bedroom and bathroom. There was very modern furnishings which didn't make it seem like much of a cabin at all. More like a wooden penthouse.

Sarah looked admiringly at the interior of the cabin, not expecting such furnishing when she entered. For a brief while, she dropped her guard and proceeded to walk towards the living room. She hadn't noticed that Kyle had locked the doors and the windows. "Is this your place?" she asked the man, all the while bending to examine the couch, not remembering that she had no panties anymore on under her miniskirt.

Kyle smiled with pride at her question. "Yeah, this is where I go to relax." He said, silently coming up behind Sarah. He kneels down quietly and grabs her hips suddenly, pulling her back into his tongue. He licked and kissed at her pussy furiously, holding her tightly to make sure she didn't move.

Sarah gasped and groaned at the sudden attack. Her first reflex was to move away, but Kyle held her fast. "Not again...," she thought loudly, moaning and writhing helplessly as her captor continued to deliciously licking at her increasingly aroused pussy.

Kyle could feel her pussy dripping little drops of arousal onto his tongue, only encouraging his assault. He licked and teased her, pushing her forward so she was against the couch and he used a finger to finger her pussy, moving up to lick her puckered asshole. "Mmmm, even this spot is delicious."

Sarah pressed her hands on the couch for support and bit her lower lip. Her pussy became more and more wet with each stroke of Kyle's finger, as proven with the slicking sounds that it soon created. A shudder ran up the girl's spine when she felt the man's tongue grazing her other hole. "D-don't lick there!"

"Why not?" He asked mockingly, using a finger to spread her own pussy juice onto her ass, lubing it up a little. "It's so tasty and surprisingly cleen. Did you shower recently?" He teased, slapping her ass once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom