Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lucky Encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick was going to make a nother reply until she went ahead and walked out, she was being no different then how Alex reacted though he did much worst then she have. There was a way to could show her but it didn't come without some risk, not like he didn't risk his life before. Still will she push him away like Alex or would she be more understanding and see why he did what he done, what had to be done. He clicked a botton on his desk once again "Dena I'm going out for the rest of the day, please fax any other calls thats for me and I will deal with them later." he said before getting his coat and to the privet parking lot.

As Lillian looked up at the sky Nick dove up next to her in dark blue ford mustang with the passenger side window rolling down "I figure I give you a lift, and some lunch if your interested?" Nick asked her, maybe it was time he try once more to tell some one what he been doing. Maybe with Lillian she might understand, half of him said its a wast of time and a nother said it would be worth it. He chose to show her things that may shock her and find out he been doing more good then what both she and Alex might be thinking.

Lillian heard a muscle car engine idling near her. Looking down to see it was Nick with him offering lunch though before she could answer her stomach growled loudly to the point it hurt. Her hand went over her stomach seeing a certain look in his eyes telling her something was up. "Fine." She said as she walked around the mustang and slipped into the passenger seat. Buckling up she leaned back in the leather interior looking over at him.

"Didn't think you'd be taking lunch early." She said wondering if he did listen to her telling him she wasn't part of the intelligence department. She indeed keep fact on any criminals who was a bother to the public.

"Not normaly but still I figure we need time to catch up on things, and maybe to have some understanding. Also I have very skilled cooks at home so why dont you tell me what you would like that when we get there it be ready for you or close enough and don't be shy of what you want ether." he said with a smile as he start driving. "You wanted to know why I became the smartiest villain in the world.. well show you and tell you at the same time but i will do it slowly so you fully understand Lillian. I forgive you for what you did the other day sense you didn't know what was going on and I want to tell you becuse you were my first freind when we were in high school and your still considerd a good freind to me, the same way I feel about Alex still believe or not." he told her as old memorys start to come back to him. She and Alex both help take on the bullys that would keep picking on just becuse he wasn't strong and large like other kids. Those were good days compare to now.

"Now then to start things out I would have to ask you something, say you didn't move out in that time right after the big bang happen and within a few months later what would say and thought at the time if I told you that the big bang wasn't no accident? That the big bang was in fact a planned experiment to use on the whole city?" He asked her in a way this was the same why he talked to Alex but will she do the same as he did or would she be more openminded about what hes saying?

Lillian smirked as he told her to pick whatever she wanted to have for lunch. "Bad move but ok. Large plate of chicken alffredo, fresh baked bread and for dessert...fudge brownie under a scoop of icecream but chocolate sauce drippled over the ice cream." She said wondering if his cooks had a bug in the car which he allowed to be on at certain times. She was right as she noticed a single finger of his moving then a faint click. Though he went on telling her about the accident.

"You sound like my father thinking nothing happens by accident even back in the pironeer days." She said slumping in her chair seeing this lunch and getting caught up was an ambush to get her to sit still to listen to him. "What evidence do you have that it wasn't an accident in the first place? I mean where it went off was the warehouse district and you know its the main target for thieves anyways."

"Thats very true but its also the best cover up to make it look like an accident. Oh I have evidence, more so when I hacked into there system, and I'll tell you now back then I gotten more then I bargin for. They haven't notice it was me that got into there system but what I seen Lillian it made me for a short time .. feared them. There was also something else, there was in fact a second side effect of the gas, unless your strong willed you could have become just like some of these other supers that went nuts. The best way to say this is every so often you get the feeling you want to kill, turn more dark then you ever thought possable. In other words your temped to your own darkside." He told her.

"Even with the evidence who would belive a kid, and on top of that they had more then enough money to get out of any jam. So it would be pointless and on top of that they would have known who hacked them and try to use me or kill me. On top of that they hidden there tracks very well so it was pointless at the time. " Nick told her as he dove the car. It took a little while but they finaly came to his home which looked ot be a normal house with a front yeard and everything. Even have neighbors on ether side of his house as he got out of the car and help her out as well.

She was silent as he rambled on as she knew of the dark desires as the government allowed her to furfill two of her dark desires but she managed to cover them up in the public's eye. Already he was working on her nerve. "Once more Nick.....You keep talking like I know everything you do." she said as she stood outside his car looking at him with her crossing her arms under her breasts.

"I will tell you this...One last time." She said as she walked over to him running her fingers over his chest while she stepped closer into his body. Her body language would tell anyone who didn't know her that she was seducing Nick. Suddenly she grabbed his tie pushing her hand up into his throat. "You know who made this gas...I DON'T KNOW WHO PRODUCED IT. SO stop talking as if I was here every single step of the way of your theiving investitgation." She was growling softly at Nick with her once bright green eyes were turning darker. "Save yourself and tell me the basics NOW."

Nick notice the change in her eyes and had the feeling he was maybe expecting a little too much out of her. He thought that maybe she might knew some what been going on sense being an goverment agent and all. But it seems He was wrong and her goverment may have hidden more from her then even she may relize. "Cerberus, Cerberuse was the ones that made the gas and they were the ones that blew there own office building in order to get the gas to spread. For the soul purpose of making living bio weapons and use those weapons to sell to other goverments, black markit or even to other countrys but first they gave some of them to those that payed to get the gas made. Those where drug dealer, terrorist's and other scum like them." Nick told her as he walked them in the house.

Once he did he leads her to the basement where he came to a wall full of what looks to be junk of a sort but once he push a button behind what looked to be a paint can and in a few monments the pile of junk slide to the left which reveal an elevator doors. "Am I being clear so far?" he asked as he turn to look at her.

When he finally told her who they were she released his tie following him inside. Silently she followed him to the basement seeing the wall of junk moving aside. "Yes, I don't think you realize since you already have the information. When companies don't want their foul ups to be public they lie and cover it up. Even those you stole from they tend to keep lying and covering it up." She said as she stood in the middle of the basement with her arms over her stomach. By then she was in pain with her stomach growling and groaning.

"Oh I know that too well, its why I been waiting for the right time and monment to exspose them. I been trying to get Alex and the heros to see this as well in hopes that they could get the people of the world to see it. Though it seems they don't have some one like me to help exsplain it to them. Ether that or they just think its infomation for a weapon and they truely think that got me on the run most of the time. " he told her as the elevator doors open and walked inside. Once she was inside the doors closed and start heading down, at that time Nick looked at his watch "well our lunch should be ready, I hope I haven't kept you waiting too long." he said though teasing a little bit before the elevator stoped moving.

Once the doors open about five feet in front of the doors stood what looked to be a older man in a butler outfit. They main was white skinned with short white hair combed back, sky blue eyes and stood about the same hight as Nick. "Welcome home sir, your meals are already one the table waiting for you. And a good day to you m'lady." The man said as he gave a low bow to both of them.

Lillian looked at Nick wondering why was his main living space in the basement? He was an odd man but wined as she was starting to feel sick now from hunger. Lillian nodded her head to the sterotype bulter. "Mind if we eat now before my stomach digest itself and the rest of me with it?" She looked to Nick as he nor Alex had the side affect she did. Since her powers were constantly active her body was constantly in need of an energy source.

After awhile she followed the bulter to the dining room and she was seated. The scent of food made it worse for her but she looked to Nick as she was trying to figure him out. It wasn't like Nick to speak ill of others but of course she wasn't part of his personal life. If he thought she had a crush on Alex then it would explain why he didn't say anything bad about him for the fear of driving her away. "So..What now since you have me deep underground?"

As they walked down the hall they turned to a door out of many down the hall and this door lead to a dining room. The room it self was big enough to have a group of people in it and looked very fine as well which is the best money can buy that Lillian could tell right away. Nick was suprized a bit that she didn't ask about his bulter but it seems her hunger came first. In a few monments how ever the butler left and came back with the food on a cart and start sliding there meals on the table. "Well first we eat sense you seem to be wasting away," he said teasing her "becides you might be more wondering why I seem to hate Alex and the others. I don't hate them Lillian, but hate that they can't see what I've seen, even though I tryed to show them. That they were being used by Cerberuse and Alex with the rest of the heros out there dont relize it."

Lillian listened as she stabbed into the pasta when it was presented before her but stopped when he mentioned he tried to tell others which only made her laugh. "Nick! You even told me they can't understand it since they don't have anyone like you there to explain it to them. Also how is Cerberus controling free willed people? I can understand blackmail but Alex and the others aren't the type to be controled so easily." She rolled the thick sauced pasta up and shoveled it into her mouth making her stomach stop growling and threatening her. After a few more fork fulls she put it down looking to Nick.

"So...Why are you so willing to share this information with a Government Agent? I figured you'd publish your findings in papers, the internet and on TV...This falls under the Right of Speech and once its on the internet they can not delete it. So why bother telling the super heros since you said they aren't up to your mental standards." She was trying to be polite by not saying boneheads, idiots, or morons. She had a feeling Nick was wanting to call the heros that but it woud only damage his cause.

"At the time I didn't think about it, I mean 15 years old and learning what the bad guys were doing what was one to do first, tell one of your best friends. You were gone so I couldn't go to you and so Alex was the only other one." he said as he paused for a monment "he didn't like the idea of being thought as we weapon and said I was wrong, we had a little fight which end up him just leaving me alone and not want to listen to what I had to say. " Nick told her before he lean back on his set "You be surpirze how easy you can control some one Lillian, blackmail was used on a few supers but you can get them to work for you if they don't even know it. Take Markess Jackal for an exsample, you may know him as a rish business man in the middle east, from here in the U.S. but he moved there to make a business selling oil to the U.S. Or so thats what he want everyone to believe."

"Markess was in fact a drug lord and sell's slaves to others, his oil business was being attack by some people in that area and he clamed that they were attacking him only becuse he's an american. In truth Markess was selling some people belonging to a near my village, Markess called for one of his supporters which happens to be Cerberus. Cerberus calls on Alex and his band of heros to help, saying how the people were attacking Markess becuse he was trying to make an honst living. Because Alex or any of his team didn't question too much of the reasons and look into whats going on they did what they were asked to. The people didn't speak english so the heros didn't know what the people were saying. I happen to be there and being I knew many languages I was able to talk to them and help them out. I formed a plan that ables them to get there people back without Markess knowing until there people were long gone. The plan went well with no deaths and when Markess found out his slaves were gone he was pist but of crouse he couldn't bitch at the heros for doing there job or blow his cover of what he been really doing." He told her.

"I'm telling you because I trust you my dear, on top of that I'm sure you wouldn't tell the goverment about who I am. Even if you did I can cover it up. Still I want you to know so you see for your self that though I might play the part of a villain, I in fact am helping in a different way that most would not think about unless they really look and see for themselfs. That and see if you thought I was just a crazy madman who just talks to much." he said with the last part as a teas. "Like me Cerberus can cover there tracks well, it would have to be something happing at that monment for me to exspose them and some one that people knows well too or else they can just kill the person and cover it all up. I'm working on it but still theres bugs in the plan that is still being worked on."

Lillian heard about that attack and she was in the area after his plan was so called pulled off. Out of curiousity for the area she went out and more young girls and boys were taken. "Sadly for the Flishta village....You didn't change anything just created a slight bump in his plans." She said as she finished off her lunch quickly with her sitting back in her chair.

"About the information....Why didn't you put it out there now? The information hasn't changed you just have more evidence against them." She said with her resting her hands in her lap looking at him calmly with locks of her hair falling from the bun she had. Sighing as she reached up pulling the japanese sticks loose from her hair shaking it loose. Goosebumps appeared over her skin as it felt good to relese the hair from the confines. Though out of instinct she pulled her cell phone from the pocket of her blosue looking at it seeing she had no service or no bars. Nick did give her food for thought for later on. If he was leaving clues for Alex and his friends then how come they didn't report it? Maybe they did and were ordered to leave it alone and turn over what they had.

"Something is going on, Nick. I would advise you to keep all copies of anything you're leaving behind for Alex and them. Something tells me either the hints are being destroyed before Alex could see them."

"My mind always tell me when its a good time along with my feelings as well, something told me now to tell Alex in the way I did 10 years ago and I didn't listen to it. Call it like a 2nd sense or something in that way and becuse I didn't listen to it at the time Alex blew me off very easly. The same thing I'm geting each time I thought now would be a good time, but after thinking of it more clearly I could see why it wasn't. I been noticeing that they seem to be getting better in hiding there infomation and I have the feeling even if I did try to show the evidence it would right away be changed to look as if Mastermind did it. In short I believe they have some one that is like me and could think fast enough to stop me. So insteed of me giving out the infomation I was hoping to get Alex and his band to do it, it would look more reasonable to the poeple if Alex and his crew showed it then a villain like myself." he told her though when she said about keeping backups on everything Nick gave a small laugh "Lillian I already thought of that, I have many hidden base's like this one with information in it plus among other things that even your goverment and others would kill to get." he told her. "By the way how was the food? Good I hope."

Lillian looked at Alex closely as he commented on the hideout her government would kill to get. "So MY government.....Not OUR government?" She was picking up information from his speech. He was a wiz when it came to technology but he wasn't in her area of social level. "It was good actually bit rich but it will keep my body from destroying itself." She said as she sipped at her tea but set it aside.

Silently she got to her feet knowing the people she works with does business with Cerberus.

"There are many goverments Lillian, which I keep an eye on just about all of them. I might be a villian in most peoples eyes only becuse It was the only way I thought of that might get Alex and the others to look into the infomation I been giving them. But thats not all I been doing, I been also help emprove the heros you know of today. Testing them and seeing if they were worth to be called a hero. If I just came up to them as just myself they would more likely pay me no mind and think they have nothing to prove or they think they know better. Thats a nother reason why I became what I am, in order to help Alex and his band." he said to her though he blinked about her saying it would keep her from destroying it self "what do you mean? Does it have to do with your powers?"

"HA! We should give you a medal for being clueless." She said rolling her eyes after he commented about "helping" others and seeing if they had the right stuff. "My powers are always active and for my body to keep up I need to eat large amount of food which is heavy with calories." She informed him but she didn't know why he was interested or concern about it. "Though with intense training I'm not relying on massive amounts of food. So you can say my powers are one of the few that keeps evolving. A pain in the ass."

"I might able to fix that problem, just have to do a few tests to know for sure. If I'm so clueless then what may I ask did I do wrong, what would you do if you were in my shoes with the same powers as me who Alex and the others would act the same way as i said before. What would you have done?" he asked her, that would be one question he be more interested in finding out form her. If he did all the wrong things as some might say then what would they have done that would made things differnet that he himself didn't alright try?

"Gone public." She said without a second thought. "Once the information is out there then there is no way it can be stopped. But thats me since I don't care that much what happens. I do wonder if I was more suited to be a villian than an agent." She said smirking at him but sighed knowing he was wanting to help her. "If I were you the blood I found at the old building would have been used. But may not be enough but you're more than welcomed to give it a try."

"Heh I'm sure there would have been a lot of people believing a fithteen year old kid over some well payed company." he said to her with a light laugh "And you would care, or else you wouldn't have been worryed about me and Alex. On that note how are your parents by the way, being I haven't seen them for years I was wondering if they knew what there little girl been doing. As for the blood I need a clean sample, the one I got on the floor is too dirty so a clean sample will give me a better idea of how I might able to fix your power problem. " he said to her though he still waited for her to reply to him about her parents.

She looked at him. "Onceagain you're not listening. GO PUBLIC NOW and even if you did go public back then who said you HAD to put your age?" She asked as what got on her nerves quickly was people who didn't listen to a word she was saying. "They're dead. Been dead for five years." She said already getting annoyed with Nick.

"I did listen but what you don't understand its not so simple like you like think or else I would have long time ago. You can't just rush into everything Lillian, as a saying goes you have to think before you lep. You should know that very well sense you are an agent, a mission have to go a certain way does it not or else the mission itself is a fail and this Lillain this is very much the same thing. Otherwise I would have been a hero insteed if everything was that easy." he told her but what she said next surprized him, he didn't know her parents were dead and it felt like he open an old wound for just asking. "Im... sorry, I didn't know." he said to her, he wanted to ask her how they died but then that might bring more bad memorys out which she didn't need right now.

Before he could say thing how ever the alarm was going off and red lights were going off eveywhere. "Prox report!" Nick asked as he turn to his butler, the butler stood there a few monments before turning his head to Nick "You are being hacked sir or at lest who ever it is at lest trying to hack your main computer and .. shocking as it may this person is half way thought sir!" The butler said though as Lillian could tell the man show no emotion what so ever. Nick however rose a brow "well thats interesting, haven't had anyone gotten that far before. Is he being trace?" Nick asked as he gotten up then look over a Lillian, maybe this would change the mood alittle and hopfuly for the better. He already had a feeling Lillian might make some comment becuse he was being hacked, wouldn't care for the so fact he could do much more right back if he so wanted and besides it was interesting some one was skilled enough to find one of his computers and got as far as he did.

She didn't say a word when he apologized about her parents being dead. Shrugging as she it did pain her somewhat but it was something she couldn't have done anything. Though she was going to mention for missions its the results that mattered but with the Alarms going off only to find out the hacker was haalf way through the main computer. "Interesting." She said as she looked to Nick. It seems there was someone out there bit smarter than Nick afterall. Perhaps this was the event to kick him in his ass to bring him down to earth.

Not saying another word she made her way to the elevator where she came down in. Pressing the button as she watched the doors open before her. Stepping inside it she watched it closing behind her then bringing her up to the surface or first floor. Odd how he just lives underground but she walked outside seeing she had some messages on her cell phone. She didn't dare to check them with Nick being around. "Check them when I get home." She said as she walked, in her high heels, down the road but when she was a certain distance she called Alex. "Hey Alex...I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time but I'm on the side of the road on highway 34. I need a ride home."

Nick turned back only to see Lillian walking away, he guess she had other things on her mind. Ether that or she didn't want to be around him any more, it pain him some sense he thought they could have a little more time together but he guess it wasn't a good time for that. In ther case he left the dinning room and headed for a norther room which his main computer would be at.

"Really you got me in a good time, just took care of some business." Alex said over the cellphone. He was in the mid sky and headed home after taking care of some bank robbers, they didn't seem him coming. Not only was he fast getting there but also quickly to dispose of there guns. "So would you want me to pick you up by car or by air?" he asked her, the idea of coming by air and quickly scooping her into his arms and flying off some where did put a grin on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom