Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lucky Encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.
He right away seen a red head as they landed on the ground, when he heard the word again that alone got his attenion, also remebering how she was fighting he put together that she wasn't the type of disk worker that she was saying she was. Alex didn't say anything and they were alone in the part as well, at lest for now. In a few monments however he would see the red head was also a super as she healed Lil's wounds.

Once she was done the Red head walked off without a word though after she was gone he looked at Lillian "Well this is interesting, so what have you really been doing Lillian?" he asked her as he stood there infront of her waiting for a reply. He wasn't mad at her, or at lest not yet. He also wonder if it was wise he told her who Nick was as well sense she almost lost her hands becuse of it.

"What about you...Alex?" She looked at him with cold eyes. "I can't tell you what I do exactly but I do desk work." She said determined to keep her job title a secret from Alex and Nick but if what Alex said about Nick is true then he'll be the first to find out. "So don't pull this macho shit on me because I worked that out of my system within the first year of working with the Government." She hissed at him with her stepping into him.

"Red hair? Please you're better off with blonde hair and black mask with the blacken eyes." She said to him as she shook her hands getting the blood flow back into her hands. "Also...Wherever I go she follows. Been labeled as 'Leash needed' but broke every one of them." she said as she looked to Alex. "Babysitter basically."

He didn't make any comments becuse he knew when working with the goverment its a little hell. She could be sent to kill a super for all he knew and though he didn't know the full story she still had to do her job. Seems there more changes in her then he though and he wasn't sure if that was good or bad but still he took her comments without saying a word. He only chuckles she talked about his hair "well I had to make sure the look was deferent ok, I can change it to any color I want which is odd but still it help me when going other place's if need ot stay under cover." he told her with a smile though it fade when she say about her babysitter as she called the red head.

"Im not trying to get up your ass or anything like that Lil, just worryed. I would like to know more, becuse there might be a time that the goverment, which ever you are with, may decide your no longer needed and get rid of you if that make sense?" he asked her and hope she would understand.

Lillian sighed as she walked to Alex and kissed his cheek. "I know you're worried about me. I understand the risks but since I speak several languages and I'm good at what I do I'm an asset for now." She took his hands into her newly healed ones with her looking up at him. "I can't say what I do but I can tell you this...My job has unleashed so much from me which is scary and exciting at the same time. But Alex...Return to that building. Check it over for him." She said as she turned to walk away from Alex no longer having to hide her new realization that she was a sexy woman, confindent, smart, lethal hell overall she was James Bond but she was the female version.

Smiling at the thought as she walked down the street heading to her apartment as her bags were still in his car but in the bags was her address. She imagined when he unloaded his bags he'd find hers then deliver them.

At lest she open up to him some and on top of that she can be one hell of a fighter, he hope he would not have to fight her or else it would pain him greatly. He let her go for now and would maybe talk to her again later, maybe ask more about the red head. Just seeing them both got him thinking and it only give him an grin if he could bang both of them. Now that be a wild ride but still he didn't know if she was that kind of woman or not, for that matter he didn't know if the red head would ether so he push that perverted thought away and quickly headed back to his car. As he finaly go there he use his super speed to get dressed and looked as if he was just geting to his car as himself.

Alex looks to make sure everything is there but to his surpize he seen Lillian's stuff there as well, but he also seen a piece of paper, it was an address to her apartment. Looking at the time he seen he had could very well get to her place stay a little bit before he had to go to the party tonight. He will say one thing, this been one hell of a day. He get his cell phone and called up Tecks, he was the hero's league teck expert "Hey Tecks its me Alex, need you to go to an adress for me, its another of Mastermind's hidouts and no dout there's something there. check it out and if you need help just call me but I dont think he set a trap, not this time." he told him. The only one that knew Nick was Mastermind is he and now Lil. But he would say that when he talk to her again sense she didn't fully understand what was going on.

Lillian got to her apartment as it was modestly furnished of a large TV, leather couch that was comfortable enough for a snooze. In the bedroom was a large bed with four posts but around the wooden posts was silk scraves. Though under her bed was a large box. But other than a few clues that she was highly sexual person her apartment was tidy. Walking to the master bathroom she stripped down to nothing and started the hot shower to wash the blood, sweat and dirt away. Smelling of roses she wrapped a towel around herself with her long brown hair fell to the middle of her back.

Walking out to the living room she turned the TV on then took the only towel she had and ran it over her naked form to get it dry.

Alex drove to the apartment before geting all of Lilian's stuff and carry it up to her door, it was on the sixth floor in room 64 or so thats what it said. He soon came to the door and right away knock on the door and hope she would be home right now, otherwise he would have to wait until she showed up. He wonder if maybe he could invite Lillian and her freind to the party, that would really make a wild night.

Hearing the knock she wrapped the towel back around herself then heded for the door. Opening it to see Alex standing there. "Thank god no red hair." She smirked as she let him inside and nodded to the table. "You caught me in the middle of drying off from a shower." She said as she headed to her bedroom where she shut the door with her tossing the towel aside. Getting a long t-shirt on she walked back out to unload the food from the bags. "Thanks for bringing them since...I didn't know where the car was and...You had the keys."She said as she went to the cabinets as the shirt rode up giving him a peek of her ass as she put the canned goods up high.

Alex heard the door open up, he got the right place that was for sure but he wasn't ready to see her with only a towal on. That alone only got his perverted thoughts back in his head "holy shit!" he thought to himself as he tryed very hard not to stare down her body like some sex craved pervert but with how she looks now and in a towel for that matter it was indeed very hard. There was one thing he couldn't stop however, and that was the hard on that seem to be pocking his pants. He didn't relize as of yet.

"Oh heh ya that is true, though really I keep it unlock sense I have to keep my other cloths in there too." he said in reply before she came out with only a t shirt on. He bit his lower lip when she put away some of the can goods he got a nice peek of her ass, god he felt so horny right now and he only been in her place for only five minutes.

Lillian oved about the kitchen putting everything up she looked over seeing the buldge in his slacks."My my...Alex getting a hard on from seeing his old friend grown up?" She teased him with her walking up to him with her hands on her hips. "Yeah you're a man." She laughed softly as she swatted his chest. "I'm guessing your destination you can't exactly arrive with a ragin' boner. But you're more than welcomed to stay here until that cools down."

It surprized him to now see he had a very large boner poking his pants, his face was a bit red and was about to say something but when he heard her comments it finaly clicked in his head. She was in a t-shirt only and yet she's leting him see her in it, normaly women wouldn't do such a thing but his mind was too much into taking a peek that he was missing what she was offering to him. Now thinking about it he couldn't help but grin.

"True, I can't go to a party looking like horny devil now can I? So my dear Lil how do you soppose we fix that?' he asked as he walk up to her and even got her up against the close's wall as his lips was so close to hers now and about to close what room she have between her and himself.

Lillian backed up against the hall way while he commented on what they should do. Smirking as she grabbed his belt loosening it up before she reached up to his cotton shirt. "Who would have thought I would be fucking one of my best friends." She winked at him as she loosen his slacks but she dropped down taking the thick tip into her mouth giving it a gentle suck. Moaning softly with her lips sealed around the rim of his cock but she took him into her throat with her head moving up and down on him. By sucking on him she could feel her folds growing wetter though her free hand moved up under her shirt gripping her breast pinching her own nipple.

Shit! Alex's though in his mind as she have pulled down his pants and start sucking on him, he couldn't help but give a moan to what she was doing. It have been indeed a long time sense he got a good fuck, it was one of the reason he was going to the party. Now however it seems he might have a change of plans. "Heh well I guess now we are best freinds with benafits huh?" he asked as he place his hands gently onto ether side of her head and lightly push her month forword to his cock. He wasn't forceing her to do it but still at the monment he didn't have anything to grip. After a few minutes however he look down at her "Ok baby lets move this to the bed room, and I want you out of that shirt. I want to see the body you worked so hard to make!" he told her.

Lillian was pulled off of him as a string of salvia strung from his cock to her lips. Licking the string up as he commented on taking this to the bedroom. Getting to her feet she snaked her way out from under him but with her back to him she pulled the shirt up over her head then let it drop to the floor. Smirking at him over her shoulder before she pushed the door open to her bedroom. With her crawling on top of the bed letting him get a full view of her ass and the glistening folds that begged for attention.

He quickly took his shirt and the rest of his cloths off only to leave them on the floor in the hall as he got into the room with nothing one. She got a good tas of him and now it was his turn to please her. He walked up to the bed and get on his knees once he got on the bed. Moving right behind her he dared take take his hands on her nice ass and rub them some before he dared slide a hand to her very pussy and rubbed her lower lips. After a few monments he slide two fingers into her folds and have them curled up as they slide. "Dame girl, you really got my worked up and you hardly doing anything to me too. Heh is that a nother power of yours, to get men to be lustful for you?" he asked though he teased her at the same time.

Lillian felt him moving behind her which made her drop her torso into the soft bed with her hips in the air. Moaning as he curled his two fingers in her only to have her tremble when he found the right spot. "Don't be a tease." She purred softly under him but closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of having a man behind her just hitting the right spots.

Alex do the slow thrust with his two fingers to help get her nice and wet but it seems she was already there. He had to guess he was horning before he got here. "Oh but why not, it's so much fun to teas a sexy think like your self." he said before giving a light slap on her ass "So I take it you want it now, have a nice big dick in this hole of yours?" he asked her. He still couldn't believe this is the same woman ten years ago, she was a bit over wieght but still none of the popular girls as of now could top of what she look now.

Lillian gaspped as he spanked her ass making her moan with pleasure. "I love having sex at times I can't get enough of it." She said with her pushing her hips back into his hand. "Why don't you mount up?" She winked at him as she stretched her arms in front of her as she moved to where she was on her hands and knees. "I know just about the main kinks to keep the sex interesting." she said wiggling her ass. "So where were you suppose to go? I mean thethings you had...The large thing of condoms in you basket tells me it was an orgey."

Well if its a good fuck she wants then hes more then happy to give it to her, slowly he slides the hand out of her and gets right behind her. He alines the of his cock against her opening as he lower himself down to hwere his chest was up against her bear back and one hand onto her very breasts and the other on her hip "Oh I do sex much as I can, being with the two jobs I have its a lot harder. I got the condoms for the party really, I was planing on geting a girl or two and let myself go. But speaking of leting go." he said before he push himself inside her, he gron as he felt her tight pussy around his cock "I think you will do just nicely."

Lillian stayed on her hands and knees as she felt him revealing his fingers from her folds. Though gasped as she felt him push something more thicker deep inside her with one thrust. "Fuck!" She quivered under him while he held her into his chest which was was thankful he was allowing herself to adjust to his size. "Damn you're big." She breathed as she looked over her shoulder at him seeing the blonde hair was slightly a mess.

Alex grins to her commont about he was big, she wasn't the only woman to say that ether and that made him proud to be a man but he wouldn't tell her that sense that might ruin the mood. "I'm glade you aprove, because your very tight." he said to her while his hips start moving, he thrust himself in and out of her while his hand on her breasts gets a finger and thum to her nipple and start pinching it but only hard enough that would give pleasure. "Heh you know whats funny, I never thought I would fuck you. More so when we just meeting up again."

Groaning under him with her pushing herself back against him while he pushed into her. "Things have a funny way of happening." Hanging her head with her long brown hair fell over her shoulder. "God that feels so damn good!" She grunted under him with her hips rolling up into him making sure he was rubbing all the right spots while he fucked her from behind.

"Good, becuse I'm about to go over drive with you, if you dont pass out form this I just might have to with you again." Alex said as he slide both hands on ether side of her hip. At that monment he grip her hips and in super speed he start thrusting like a mad beast. every second that pass she would hear and a slap of there hips meeting while hiting her g-spot in every thrust. He eye her as he did this and hopfuly he wouldn't cause her to fant to die from a heart attack but with what he seen today he didn't think she would die or pass out for that matter.

"FUCK!" She cried out but there was someone pounding on the other side of the thick wall yelling her to shut up. Lillian couldn't help but blush at the reaction though she panted under him as he thrust hard into her every second. Minutes passed as she felt herself tensing up with her pussy tightening around him, cumming. Gasping as she curled her fingers in the blankets under her. Groaning as she felt the first orgasm passing and a second one slammed into her making her give a small cry out. Her body trembled under him as she felt wonderful as she was in utter bliss.

He knew she was loving every bit of what he's doing to her, Alex have done many women before Lillian so it's now surprize that she would be screaming in pleausre like she is now. He couldn't help but give a laugh to her neighbor slaming on the wall. He guessed she she was being a little too loud for the guy but Alex didn't stop, feeling her come two times already though he himself was close to his own orgasm. Alex kept going until she was about to cum again as he would feel her walls clamping his cock again. But then something came to mind and remeber he didn't have a condom on "I need to pull out for a sec, unless you rather I cum incide ya I better get a condom on."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom