Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lucky Encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampire07

Pulsar
The sound of flesh smacking the earth was faint but the panting wasn't. In the darkness stood a solo hourglass figure which looked like they stood in the middle of a battle field. The time of super powered humans was not so common as many were either Heros, Villians or Government agents. In the loose military pants and steel toed boots, Lillian, wiped her bloody gloved hands over her ass with her long brown was tied back from her face with her hazel eyes sparkling.

Her cell phone rang as she picked it up.

"Hola!"She greeted the caller as she was given instructions she was given that she was given time off until further notice.
Cursing softly as a black jeep drove up with a red haired woman sitting there. "'Ready to go back?"

"No, don't know whats changed." Lillian said as she got into the passenger seat and rode off as the dead bodies wasa suddenly set on fire leaving no evidence.

A week later Lillian was walking down memory lane of the rough neighborhood she and two other boys lived in. The neighborhoor changed for the better which she was happy about. The once tomboy of the group was walking in form fitting jeans that hugged the curves of her hips, her high heeled boots gave her a few inches but her white blouse was tailored to her tiny waist and ample perky breasts. With her eyes hidden behind sunglasses she walked to a grocery market to get food for her new apartment. Though with a basket hanging over her arm she felt like someone familiar was nearby but she doubted it since it's been ten years since she left the city. She was 15 when her and her family moved away. Back then she was always chunky but ignored the teasing since she had true friends but now she lost all of the baby fat and stood pride as a woman.

"Ya I got that, beer, chips and the baby back ribs. I don't think I need to get anything else sense everyone else is bring there own stuff to the party." Alex said as he walked down with a shoping cart while talking on his cell phone. He was asked to get a few things for a party he was having over at a freind's place. He walked down the aisle he could be seen wearing a light blue t-shirt with a pair of tan pants. "Alright I'll see you guys soon." he said as he hangs up his phone and kept walking down but as he did he didn't notice that oil form a broken bottle was all over the floor. Becuse he was too bussy with his phone he faild to notice it and once he steped onto it his foot slips and making him fall backwords.

Alex's arm swings back and hit some one at the same time, though he felt it hit some one he hoped that his super streigth didn't kick in and do damage to who ever his arm hit. He could have use his super speed in order to pervent himself form fully falling but that would give out he's a super, meaning he is some one with super powers in which could do harm or good depening how they are used. Being he is one of the best super heros in the world he really didn't want people knowing fully who he is.

After hiting the ground he quickly turn to see who he have hit, it seems a woman with tight looking jeans and a white blouse got the wind nocked out of her but other then that she looked alright. Her sun glass's would be nocked off of her as well giving a good view of her face. Alex quickly gets up and right away check to see if she is alright, his ocean blue eyes look all around as he took his hand across his blond hair "I am so sorry Ms! I didn't mean to hit you or anything, here let me help you up!" he said as he offer a hand to her.

Lillian was looking at some chips as she had a weakness for chips and dip, her comfort foods. Though hearing the slight squeak got her attention but when she turned an arm slammed into her. Falling backwards off her feet but as instincts of defense kicked in a gust of wind flew under her rump softening her landing as her glasses flew off and slid across the floor. Rubbing the side of her face as there was two tiny moles on her left cheek looking like a snake fang marks. When she was younger she wasn't secure about it and ignored it but now she used it as a ID without giving away her name.

The left side of her face was red as she rubbed it with Alex apologizing for his fall. "Accidents happen." She said with a smile with her taking his hand and he seemed to easily help her up off her feet literally. Laughing softly as she dusted off the dirt from her jeans but turned seeing his tan slacks were soaked in oil. "You helpled me let me help a cute looking guy like you." she winked at him letting him know she was complinmenting him. Lillian grabbed his hand heading to the back of the store where the restrooms were but so was a water fountain. Turning the fountain on as the water seemed to spring to life and splashed all over the oiled area of his slacks then in moments the droplets of water was removing the oil leaving his slacks dry and clean. "There! Now you don't have to put your girlfriend through hell on trying to remain Olive Oil from your slacks." She said with a smile but she didn't recgonize him from one of her friends since they changed so much. Waving to him as she returned to the aisle where their things were.

Once he got her off the floor he notice all the oil on his pants, "shit, the last thing I needed was to go back home and take a bath. How the hell am I going to sit in the car with all this crap on me?" Alex thought to himself but his thoughts were intereuped when the woman gave him the cute comment. He rose a brow as he wasn't sure what she would do so he aloud her to guild him, most of the time when a woman wanted to tank a guy it means she was wanting a good fuck. Not he didn't mind nore was it uncommon something like this happens sense he knew he is in fact a handsome guy or so thats what all the ladys keep telling him. While they were going to the water fountain he suddenly had a sense of something, as if he felt like he knew her but couldn't put his figer on who it was.

Once at the fountain however he only look at her oddly as if she was going to try get water with her hand and try to get the oil off him. He was about to tell her it was alright until suddenly he seen the water itself had a mind of its own and in a few monments the water came off him along with the oil. Alex relize she was a super, how ever he didn't know if she was a hero or villain for that matter. He couldn't help but chuckle about the girlfreind comment but just as the woman was about to wall away he quickly but gently got a hold of her arm "First of all thanks for the dry cleaning, second could you please tell me your name if you dont mind. Mine is Alex Santal." he told her.

Lillian felt him grabbing her hand and she looked back at him as he told her his name. He was still here! Smiling as she turned her hand as if she was shaking his hand. "Lillian Stone. But people use to call me Lily." She said with a smile as she looked up at Alex. "When did you get so blonde? Visit a dye shop I bet." She said laughing as she jumped up wrapping her arms around Alex's neck as he was one of her best friends from the old neighbor hood.

"Its been to long since I seen you! How are things?" She asked as she slipped down onto theballs of her feet to look up at the tall man before her. Though she wondered what happened to Nick as she heard of a villian called the Mastermind creating trouble but she didn't know who was Mastermind.

The name alone shocked him, his eyes where wide and an old memory came back to him. How Lillian said her name was the time they first met, though at that time he was in the highschool football team he still remeber her as she had more weight and a tomboy at that. She was a good friend along with Nick, until the big the big bag happen. The Big bag was the day bio gass chemicals where being trasported to a lab but something went wrong and it went airborn. Though not everyone was effect by the gass but that were it change the genetics of there bodys and abling them to have super powers which they soon known as supers. Lillian moved away around the time it all started and in that time much have happen.

"LIllian?! Holy shit is that really you?" he asked as he was excited to see her again. "You dame right it been a long time, ten years I belive. But look at you, you don't look like a tomboy thats for sure. As for the blond part, lets just say it came with the change ten years ago." he said the last part in a whisper. "You know what how about we talk over lunch, I'm sure we have a lot to catch up on. My car is just outside, if you need a ride?" he asked her.

Smiling as she tucked her hair behind her ear. "Yeah we should. I was walking around the old neighborhood and saw it had changed big time. Though Lunch does sound good." She said with a smile. "Though I have to finish my shopping here since I returned for vacation...So got an apartment." She said with a smile as she moved along getting supplies of hot dogs, charcol, and a few supplies for making sweet tea the southern way. Once she had her basket filled to the max and abit flowing over she went and paid for her food. In cloth bags she stood at the door waiting on Alex so she could get a ride with him.

"Perhaps after lunch you can drop me off at my place. Thats if you don't mind." She said with a smile at him as she waited for him to get through the line.

Vacation? What have she been doing all this time Alex wonderd, on top of that where have she been. A lot of change sense she left and being he seen her use her powers, or at lest a little of it, it was interesting to find out his friend is indeed a super as he is. Lillian and he would have much to talk about once they got to his car, he knew a good place that they can eat and have more time for themselfs so no one could hear what he might have to say to her, meaning about who he really is.

Alex went ahead to go buy what he had though the line he was at was long so by the time he got to the front door he seen Lillian already waiting for him. "My car almost the back of the parking lot, more room to park even if it's a longer walk. So your on vaction huh, what is it you do these days and how long are you staying?" he asked her as they walked up the parking lot, they would soon come to a black ford taurus. Alex unlocks the car and start puting everything both he and Lillian carryed.

Lillian's bags were heavier than she expected with the long walk but Alex seemed to read her well as he took her bags half way into the parking lot. Blushing as she rarely had any man friend or romantic interest just take help her without asking. Walking beside him as they reached his car though he asked her what she does for a living and what does was a need to know bases.

"I can't say much since I'm under contract but I can tell you is I work with Government investigating suspicisous activities. But I'm on vacation until further notice and this is the first long term vacation I had since I started working for them." she said with her slipping into the passenger seat and slipped the seat belt on. With him getting into the Driver's seat she looked over at him. "Ok since we're doing 20 questions...What do you do?"

When she said goverment that made him a little uneasy, he knew all to well what the goverment can be like useing supers as there weapons. Thats why half of them turn into villains of today becuse they been taken and used as a weapon until they some how go free and do things there own way. Heros like himself were made to help the world and make sure villains are put in there place and help other supers not afraid to use there powers for the greater good. That's what he believes anyhow.

"Well my main job is construction, making buildings, homes and so on. Though my side job ..... well its more fun." he said as he didn't want to tell her just yet who he is if she didn't know already. "So I take it they know about your.... gifts? On top of that note what is your powers if you dont mind me asking?" he asked her as he started driving the car.

Lillian looked to Alex as if was part of her job to keep track of super powered humans but their identity was a secret even to the government. "They know of them but they haven't asked me to go into any dangerous situations." She was lying of course since she thrived on fighting. "I'm shocked you don't remember the shower room accident." She said laughing as when the gas affected them she was changing in the girls' locker room when the water line burst spraying them all but the popular girls in the showers was literally thrown out of the locker room still naked.

"I work the elements to my advantage. I can use air, waer, fire and earth. When you accidently knocked me off my feet instincts took over as the gust of wind cushioned my fall. It reacts more on a defesive side than offense. So I'm useless for any missions." Another lie but she had to protect her job plus others in her life. "So basically I'm stuck with a boring desk job."

Alex only blinked and rose a brow when she said, there was something odd that happen in the girls locker room those years ago. But not it made sense when she said it and laughed "that was you huh, I have to guess you didn't relize your powers at that time but still there were indeed a lot of guys taking pictures. Hmm I could say it could have been pay back for all the times those girls gave ya a hard time." Alex said before chuckling "heh could say I was one of those guys taking picture with my cell phone." he said once more with a grin. "That was good times, more so when me and Nick... " Alex was saying as he seem to be enjoying there time up until Nick's name was mentioned Alex's expression changed to a deep frown "sorry, I was geting carryed away there." he said once more while still driving the car.

"Wait." she said as she touched up shoulder. "What happened to Nick? You act like he was killed." She said as she lookd at him with a worried look. Though the locker room event wasn't planned just after being picked on for being geeky and bookworm...Everything a popular girl would pick on any girl but Lillian was the main target of all pranks, teasing and anything else. "I know when I moved it was hard for me to leave you guys because....Well you two were my true friends." She said as she sat back in her chair looking down in her lap.

Alex rolled his eyes when the comment of Nick being dead "That might have been better then what he is doing now. No it ain't dead, really he's doing just fine. We both were effected by the gas as well Lil, though moving away might have been the best thing you've done. At lest you didn't see how it changed him, you know Ace Corp. right?" Alex asked. Ace Corp is one of the best companys to buy and sell technology. "Well guess who not only made it but owns it as well." Alex said as he knew to well that the onece computer nurd and geek they once knew is now one of the rish's men in the world.

Lillian looked at Alex seeing the look of disgust on his face as he told her Nick was safe and rich. "I don't get it. You look like you're disgusted for him taking advantage of his knowledge to get rich? So what the hell is your problem with him?" She asked as in high school she had bit of a crush on Nick as they seemed to connect on a more nerdy level. "The people I work for also buys from him as well so are you saying anyone who buys from Nick is better off dead?"

"He took advantage alright, but not the way you might be thinking or at lest half of it." he said to her as they came to a stop on a stop sign. He was about to same more until an exsplosion on the side of a near by building stoped him, his eyes right away looked over at the building that was in front of them. Cerberus, another company thats also competing Ace Crop. Its also the only one that is able to keep up with Ace Crop as well. It was there building its wall now have a large hole, but who walked out made Alex show some of his anger that was in him "Why am I disgusted with Nick, well why don't you see of your self." he said to her.

From the smoke came a figure with black and red colord power armor that coverd his whole body. He wore a viser like helment that coverd his head but his month can be seen. The man that stood there was known as Mastermind, one of the worlds greatest and most wanted villain. He is not know to be have killed anyone but he know to be a very skilled theif and to have challage many heros in many battles. No hero have yet to take him in and there was only one that people knew that was the only one that seem to get close enough to him, that would be Turbo. Mastermind seem to had a disk at hand but slide it into his own power armor while the sound of alarms and sirens filled the air. In a few minutes five police cars surrounded him and quickly got out of there cars and armed themselfs with there hand guns. "Put your hands up now!" one of the officers called out as he start reading his rights. Mastermind only chuckles but put his hands into the air, that was when he made his move. Suddenly the hand guns jerked out of there hands and came to his own. Once he got them he crash them all into a metal ball and let it fall to the ground.

"If Nick wasn't doing this I would have tryed to get a job from him, hell maybe do something more and helping each other to make this world a better place. But as you can see, he didn't go that way. And now I have to get into my second job." he told her before he quickly drove into an near by ally way and parting the car there.

With the crash of the building she looked ahead of them seeing a man in armor but with Alex displaying his disgust for Nick she felt sick knowing Alex would hate her if he found out the truth about her. With him saying he's going into his second jump she rolled her eyes. "To slpw, Alex." She said as she jumped out of his car and ran up the side of the building with bricks shifting to allow her to climb up the building and was gone in seconds. Over the edge she ran along the roof tops displaying the sudden athlthic prowless of someone who ran every single day as if their life depended on it.

She knew of the armor but not behind it. Reaching to a building not far from Mastermind as she stood there watching him like a predator would watch their prey. Smirking as she launched herself off the building's ledge with her soaring over at Mastermind. Though she grabbed his waist sending them both into a building that was cleared out. Lillian rolled off of Nick as she got to her feet shaking her hair loose. "Hello Mastermind...Or should I say...Nicky." She glared at him aas the geeky so call desk jockey act was gone and the hunting Government ngent took control. Her hips swayed with every step she took but she watched Nick close.

Mastermind sensors on his helmet warned him right away an unkown super was around, and very close by. Right away it warned him the super was just above him in fast speed but not super speed. In front of him was a woman without a costum, ether she was new to being a hero or maybe an agent of some sort but when he heard her said Nicky be blinked and hesitated for a monment which gave the woman needed to jump him. His shields he have one was strong enough to protect him from the damage this woman might have done with him and really it didn't much to start with. Mastermind quickly flip to his feet as he was back into the building again but looking at the woman "Not sure who your talking about my dear nore do I know you. I would love to stay and chat but I have some where else to be, though i was hoping it was some one else that I was getting his attion." he said to her.

"You mean me Mastermind?" Said another voice which behind Lil she would see one of the worlds greatest of heros, Turbo. Haveing all red tights on with a silver T in the middle of his chest. Black leather power gloves and long boots. His eyes and half his face was hidden by the mask he wore but also show his wild like short red hair. "Ah just the man I was hoping to get, now the fun can begin!" Mastermind said and quickly using some sort of jet pack on his boots ableing him to fly, he flew stright up and with both hands he fires an energy attack to shoot his way though the building untill he was out.

At that monment he got hold of Lil and fly up in the air to catch up to Master mind "can you fly, other wise I might have a crasy idea. Could try tossing you at him so you can get the jump on him or you have a better idea?" he asked her.

Lillian moved aside with calm collected mind watching the two battle until Mastermind was out and Turbo grabbed her. "I can do better. Throw me and don't worry about me messing with your boyfriend." She said in a cold tone as her eyes zoned in on Mastermind.

When Turbo did throw her with no concern of over throwing Lillian was speared right into Mastermind. Even if he tried to throw her the metal of his armor was shifting under her hands. She knew this was Nick but Alex was nowhere to be found but she was determined to destroy the armor even with it adapting to try to shock her or with Mastermind trying to do crazy stunts.

Alex only chuckle, he could see she was pist at him just as he was in the car. So he did what she asked and thow her at him. He seen she to right on top of him and doing her work on him. Mastermind in the other hand felt some one just got on top of him, he right away try some stunts to try shake her off but there was a problem, his sensors was warning him that some of the systems are being damaged, more the armor it self. She wasn't sure of the powers of this new super which did coat him off guard but he always have back up plans. "computer, code name back up barrior." Master mind said and right away a small energy barrior formed from his belt and exspanded, it came to the point that it would push everything that was not part of the armor or mastermind himself. Once the barrior hit part of Lil it would push her with great streaght until she would be pushed off him. At the monment she was pushed off Turbo was quickly there to catch her "well it seems you ddi a number to him, what did you do?" he asked her as they still fallowed him.

Mean while Master mind flew in the slide towards what looked to be an abanden building, he crashed into the wall as both Lil and Turbo could see. "Now that got to hurt but this time the games are over." Alex said with smile on his face as he flew them though the hole that was made, but once they got there Mastermind was nowhere in site. "He must be hiding some here around here or it could be one of his hidouts." Alex told her.

When Mastermind forced her off the shock and metal sliced into her hands flinging her off. Out of instinct Lillian positioned her body to be caught in which Turbo did. "My secret." She said with her watching Mastermind slam into a brick wall with it crumbling down onto him. Pissed at both men she wanted to tear into some flesh but her anger was her weakness with wanting to protect her friends.

After landing she stood there as blood dripped from her open wounds from her hands while Turbo moved about searching for Mastermind. Though she was silent with her eyes going dark. "No, he's gone." She said as she looked to the red haired mask hero as she was lying as she knew Mastermind was close by. His heart beating was sending faint vibrations into the concrete which had minerals of earth in it just like the metal. Sighing as Lillian looked at her hands cursing softly knowing she was going to call in a favor for this heal job as the metal sliced into the tendons making some of her fingers useless. "Uh pj boy. Can you do me a favor?" She asked as she turned as there was a cell phone in her back pocket of her jeans. "Get my phone out and turn the speaker on and hold it for me. The metal sliced deep and I can't move my fingers."

Alex blinke and quickly look at her hands, what ever he did to Mastermind did came with a price and wasn't sure if it was worth "dear god Lil, you need to be taken to a hospital. Unless you know a super with healing powers?" he asked though he let his mind about Nick go and worry more about Lillain. "Who would you be calling?' he asked and did as she asked but still if is hurt this bad she needed medical attention.

Nick didn't for see this part of his plan but he was here at lest and so was Alex, he have moved quickly to get out of the way and out of site as well. He move down to a room that was below the building but he also had his droids that were made to look like him coming to that area but not order to attack just yet. His armor was already doing it's self repair with the help of his nanorobots, very tiny robots that could do many things. He went ahead and got himself down to the room and sat down for only a monment. He would leave the disk into the computer but down load the info to his main computers in his other hidden hidouts.

While Alex held the phone she looked at him as the only people who called her Lil was Alex. "Ruby...Diva..." She said into the phone as the bleeding seemed to pool around the wounds.

"Calling...." The phone said as it rang.

"Vi-"

"Ruby, I need help." Lillian said cutting the code name off.

"Again? Central Park five minutes." The call ended as Lillian looked to Turbo.

"I know you're fast so get me there." Lillian said as she felt Mastermind moving under them but she moved to Alex needing his help.

Alex nodded and right away pick her up and flew though the hole, he would have to come back to this place later after he took care of Lil, he didn't want her to bleed to death but she didn't answer him about if she knew some one. He figure she would ether tell him later or it was a goverment thing, in ether way he wouldn't let her die.

Mean while Mastermind watch form camras that were all over the place, he seen the damage to the woman's hands he wonder if that was really worth the risk to catch him. He would have one of the bots take some blood samples on the ground so he could see who this woman is. He was wounded from her attack but still with the data he got from her and blood sample he could see for himself what her powers are and make a counter as well. Lil, that name rang a bell and he was trying to remeber who that was. In a few monments it clicked in his brain before looking at the veido of the woman again. looking closely he could tell who it was "well I be damed, so Lillian have come home." he said to himself before he went ahead to tunnal with a pod in it, the pod would take him to one of his hidouts but the tunnal was set to cave in once he left this place. So the computer and the disk would be in tacked for Alex to find, just as he planed from the start.

Once Alex got her to the central park she was already feeling light heaed. "Down there." She said seeing a flash of red. After he got her down a woman with long red hair who looked tomboyish with her gym shorts and sports bra.

"Again?" She asked softly with her advancing on Lillian taking her hands into her own. "God...All the way to the bone." She muttered.

"Hush." Lillian said and bit her lower lip while her friend gripped her wrists tightly to stop the blood from flowing with their hands glowing. "God I hate this part." Lillian muttered as it felt like her hands were on fire as her hands were healing at a fast rate. Once that was done the red haired woman didn't say a word but walked away. Once they were alone Lillian didn't look at Alex knowing they were going to go around in circles with stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom