Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

come take a peek~~ [1x1, m/f & f/f]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleias

Moon
New to the site, so I’m still getting a feel for everything.

I would prefer PMs but I can do threads. M/F or F/F only, please. I write two to three paragraphs per post and try to be as grammatically correct as possible. Most of my pairings have an age gap, with my characters being at least sixteen-years-old.

original pairings

you/me

detective/suspect
A hard ass detective is investigating a young woman suspected of murdering a man that she had an affair with. He becomes obsessive and is convinced that she did it, but the police can’t pin anything on her. He volunteers to go undercover to try and find out more about her, but she eventually finds out who he is and manipulates him into being her own dirty cop.

married man/son’s wife (really want)
This is what I’m picturing: wealthy family, summer vacation home. A married man spies on and eventually seduces his son’s wife. Might start off innocent, with the father walking in on the wife showering. Or peeking at her as she changes. He never really wanted to fall for her, he’s not that type of man-- but she just drives him wild. Everything builds up to frantic, quick sex whenever they have the chance. Lots of guilt and sneaking around. They could be caught at any moment. Son’s wife might end up pregnant? No solid plot just a ton of ideas.

step-father/step-daughter
Loosely based off of the novel, ‘Lolita’. 1950s or so. A man agrees to marry a woman because he is obsessed with her daughter and knows becoming her step-father is the only way for him to get close to her. The woman unexpectedly dies and he is left to care for the girl. He does his best to control his urges, but how long can he last?

teacher/student
A student decides to contact her teacher after finding out his IM address. They hit it off, though she doesn’t tell him exactly who she is. After weeks of talking and him begging for them to finally meet, she agrees. He’s surprised and mad when he realizes she is his student, but she talks him into starting a secret relationship with her. They struggle with the challenges of a forbidden relationship, but do their best to spend as much time together as possible, even if it means issuing fake detentions and meeting in the middle of the night.

open 'good girl' lesbian/closet 'bad girl' lesbian (slightly abusive)
Well known bad girl on campus hooks up with a cute, quiet lesbian after a night full of drinking and partying. The next morning she threatens to hurt the girl if she lets anyone know they slept together, but then the bad girl can't stop coming back for more. The open lesbian gets walked all over but can't get herself to tell the bad girl 'no'.

fan based pairings

Severs Snape/Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
Teacher/Hufflepuff from Harry Potter
Death Eater/Trainee from Harry Potter
Humbert/Lolita from Lolita (age adjusted to meet rules)
Doctor/Companion from Doctor Who
Dean (or femDean)/Castiel (or femCastiel) from Supernatural
Demon/Angel from Supernatural

Feel free to suggest things to me. I'm open to hearing your ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom