Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just out for a ride ((NightroseXanarchistinthesea))

By the way she bucked her hips, he knew she was ready. "This might hurt a little bit."
He slowly slid his cock inside her, trying not to hurt her. He held the small of her back and kissed her full on to occupy her during the pain. He mussed her hair and nipped her ears again, while pulling out and then going back in for the second time.

Hina felt him start to push into her warning of the pain and then he was kissing her not like before but a little different. Though as she felt him go all the way in she whimpered out her ears going flat against her head as she couldn't believe the pain as he pulled out to push back in. She didn't stop him as she felt him pushing in the second time it felt like it had before he was in her just a little but the pain was still there.

"Mmmm Neko the pain will be gone soon. This is what happens the first time."
He pushed in and out slowly, breaking her in until it was pleasurable for her again. He held her close to him, so she knew that he wasn't trying to hurt her. He kissed lightly along her neck, shoulder, and collarbone.
Feeling hot and excited, he couldn't wait until she was ready for more serious stimulation.

Hina whimpered a little more before she felt the pleasure coming to her as it was turning into moans. She was amazed at just how fast it was truly turning into pleasure. She had never thought something could feel so good for her down there.

Hearing the moans, he quickened the pace. Pumping in and out of her, it was raw and hot. He moaned out into her ear. "Oh tell me how much you want it... tell me how bad you want me to fuck you."
He moved to administer his mouth to her breasts again, sucking and licking hard.

hina moaned out as she heard him tell her to talk she did as she was told. "I want it so bad don't stop" she moaned out as she started to move with him. "Oh god fuck me" she moaned out as her hips started to really met his.

The thuds of their bodies colliding was too much. He would come soon. Keeping up his pace down below, he began to egg her on to orgasm.
"Yeah Hina, come for me. Come all over my throbbing cock. Squeeze it with your pussy while I fuck you."

Hina moaned out as she rocked against him. Hearing all that he was saying she cried out her release as her pussy just really gripped him as she couldn't believe how high she felt at that one moment as she came hard against him.

It took some will to maintain potency after her tight snatch squeezed his cock so hard. Considering he didn't want to get her pregnant, he pulled out before he exploded. It would be a big one. He then put his cock in front of her mouth.
Panting he gasped, "Hina, would you suck me off?" Knowing how gentle she was, it would be better not to just ram it down. This was God's work after all.

As she felt him pull out and place his cock right in front of her mouth she was quick to do as he asked sucking him deep into her mouth as she wanted him to be as happy as she was when he did that to her. She just couldn't believe how good he actually tasted with both their juices on him she seemed to start to just get entranced by his smell and their tastes.

Moaning as his Neko sucked him so deep, he grasped her ears and tickled them. Enjoying her giggles, and the look in her eyes, her willingness to please, he came in her mouth. The cum was so thick and hot and sticky that it began to overflow from her mouth.
"Sorry Hina! You can spit it out or swallow it. Its your choice."
And with that, they ate their fish, and fucked all night.

ooc: want to fast forward to some other kinky situation?

Hina gave a smile as she swallowed the cum in her mouth looking up to him. "Mmm Tasty" she said to him as she licked her lips. She really couldn't help but enjoy how he was towards her all through the night from eating with him to being with him in bed.

((Yeah thats fine))

Back
Top Bottom