Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just out for a ride ((NightroseXanarchistinthesea))

Shards~Of~Roses

Supernova
catgirl3.jpg

Hina looked around as she woke up. She had been out on her daily ride when she lost her guard that usually kept up with her. Though as she had been looking back to try and find him she felt something knock her off the horse and went down hard. Though as she was coming to her senses she felt a pain in her wrist as she went to pull them apart she felt the ropes biting into her skin. She gave a whimper only to feel a cloth against her tongue as she bit down on it she released she was in a little trouble as she saw the males all around her. She just couldn't believe it they all had grins on their faces as she looked down at her body it was bound and nude with her legs spread to them as she gave a whimper and cry against the cloth in her mouth.

As Leo walked on the road, he saw a pile of disarray. A dead man, his neck slit, and two horses lay still, soaked in their own blood. The blood trailed onward in a line. Apparently, something dripped blood all the way to wherever the marauders went. Leo wasn't a strong man, but he was a pious one. As he was on his pilgrimage anyway, what better way to find God than by doing his work? He put many stones in his pockets, for he had no other weapons.

He followed the trail right to a warehouse with a bunch of men surrounding one woman, attractive and stripped nude. He had to save her, the brutes were going to violate her sacred virginity!
He climbed up on top of the rafters, into the darkness. He took a deep breath, and said in the voice of god:
"You fools. Listen to me, and save yourselves. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!" (Pulp Fiction FTW!)

The men were confused and angry, though they could not find Leo. His years of monkhood had taught him all the secrets of how to disappear. He began to throw the stones at their heads from various places. Several of them fell, dead. The rest ran scared.

He ran down to her, and cut her loose. Giving her his robe, he carried her out to a place to hide. The air was calm and he finally looked to her. "What is your name?"

HotAnimeBoy_ad.jpg
((Your guy?))

Hina had just about jumped out of her skin when she heard the voice. Tears streamed down her face as she saw the stones hitting a few of the males dead. She knew it was what they deserved but just the thought of it happening in front of her freaked her out a little more than she liked. Though when she saw a male come out of no where as the other ran off or were dead she was a little shocked. Had that monk truly just saved her without really hitting a single one with his own fist. Though as he untied her and wrapped her in his own robes she was grateful. "Hina" she said to him as she leaned against him her tail swaying behind her. She felt sore and tired while most grateful towards him.

He curiously played with her tail. He had never seen anything like it. Stopping as she said her name he said "Mine's Leo. I have no house to take you in, as I do not live here. i am drifting through this kingdom on to the next on my pilgrimage. I only have my one person tent and sleeping bag. You're welcome to share it with me if you'd like. Have you got anywhere to go?"
He held her close as she leaned into him. He rubbed her back soothingly. "There there, don't worry about them. You're safe now."

(Sure that pic is fine.)

Hina felt him play with her tail a little as she giggled at the feel of it. In truth she was only in this kingdom to marry the prince as a truce though she couldn't stand the guy. The guys father had demanded two marriages instead of one as her and her older sister had to marry two or three of his sons. She couldn't stand it though as she felt him rub the small of her back she shook her head. "No I don't live in this kingdom either and...in truth....I can't go back anyway" she said as it was the truth if she was to return home then war would break out once more while when they find her guard and horses surely they will think her dead.

"Really? Well I won't inquire into your troubles. But you ought to come with me then. It'll be safer for you that way."
As he took in her appearance, he proceeded to curiously rub her cat ears. He'd never seen those either. He laughed and took her hand. "Well we ought to be going then. Its not entirely safe here. Can you walk, or shall I carry you?"
He led her out to the woods, hoping to lose any possible followers.

Hina looked to him with a smile. She felt him touching her ears she was guess he had never seen one of her kind. They were rare in this area only her kingdom truly held her kind. "I can walk if you help me my legs feel a little funny" she said to him as it was true with the way she had been tied up she felt like she could walk but at the same time she didn't trust her legs that much. As she stood up and leaned against him her legs did in fact give in as she gave a cry of fear from the falling.

He caught her before she fell. Looking at her eye to eye, he smiled and said "good thing you've got me."
He hoisted her up bridal style, barely noticing the weight. Being a monk hardened you to the elements and to large burdens. It was all for God after all. "Wrap your arms around my neck. I'm going to find a place to camp for the night."
He wandered through the woods, hoping for a clearing. They came to one, green and with a small waterfall flowing by. The river headed out to the sea, many miles away, and the sun was setting. He put her down so she could wash up, and pitched the tent. It being summer, they didn't need a fire, but he lit up a few logs just for the comfort of it. Getting ready to settle by the fire for the night, he put his sleeping bag in the tent. "Would you like to sleep, or sit here with me?"

hina looked to him as she felt him picking her up before she could hit the ground. She blushed and nodded her head as she truly agreed with him on the fact that she was most grateful that he was there with her. She was quick to put her arms around his neck like he told her and leaned her head against his shoulder. Though as they got to the clearing and he put her down by the water she gave a sigh taking a few sips of the water before taking off the ropes for a moment to wash herself a little not minding him seeing her as he had already seen her once that day. Though as she finished and dried herself off she wrapped herself up with the robes again and sat next to him. "Do you have anymore robes for yourself?" she asked him though he wasn't nude still had undershirt and pants on she knew he was a monk in need of his robes.

When he saw her nude, he got excited, watching that water drip between her cleavage, her tail twisting in the water. But it was improper. He was a monk. Sure he wasn't a celibate monk. But he couldn't coerce her into anything. It wouldn't be fair to a fair maiden who had just almost been violated.
He pushed the thoughts from his mind as he heard her question. "I am a monk. It is my duty to assure you are warm. Keep it on. I'll be fine by the fire."

Hina looked to him as she heard that she gave a soft smile her tail coming up to tickle his side. "Oh well don't worry to much about me us neko's are fairly good at curling up to keep warm. We're really flexiable" she said to him with a smile as she looked up to the sky seeing the different colors just showing how day was turning into night. "Might be a clear night tonight" she said to him with a smile.

Laughing as she tickled him, he curled her tail in his hands. It was as enchanting as it was strange. "Hina, what is a neko? And if you can curl up, we can probably both sleep in the bag tonight. I am exhausted myself. But we should sleep out among the stars. I can think of nothing more thrilling." Though he was lying.

Hina looked to him with a smile as she heard him ask what a neko was. "Well a neko is part cat and part human mostly human we're still not just sure how we became like this while the purest of us only have tails and ears that are others than have the claws and fur and when I say flexible I mean like a cat as that is something we got from them as well." she stated to him with a smile as she was enjoying teaching him this. "We're mostly up north though its rare you see one this far south." she finished off.

He smiled, enjoying the way she spoke. She was sweet and innocent, just the girl for a monk. He went to go take a quick dip in the river, not minding her seeing him naked, since she didn't mind being naked. As he washed his muscles, he bent the wrong way and developed a back pain. He dressed and limped back to her, asking "I seem to have pulled my back. Could you massage it? I'll do you after, if you'd like." His words were not as pure as she might expect.

Hina had went to the river while he was washing as she fished for food. She caught just enough for both of them to eat. Though as she was about to put them over the fire to cook she heard him coming over as her ears twitched and she looked up to him. She saw the limp and the moment he asked she nodded her head putting the fish that were already staked into the ground with the sticks the were staked with to cook. "Watch the fish I'll get your back" she said as she came to sit right behind him. She started at his shoulders and worked her way down his back trying to make sure to get all the spots he might have pulled easily before going and looking for the real knots in his back. By the time she was finished he would be feeling much better as well as the fish being done.

She could fish too? She was delightful. He felt his tension dissolving under her deep pressure. He sighed in contentment, smelling the fish cook. His stomach rumbled. It had been days since he'd eaten anything but fruit. Not that he couldn't hunt, but he had to fulfill his promises to God.

He sprang up. "I feel great! Your turn."
He waited for her to get on her stomach, removing the robe once she had turned over. Straddling her lightly, he began to press his strong hands into her back, rubbing with his fingers. He could feel her back getting hot, her tail swishing affectionately around his face in front of him.
"Does this feel good?"

Hina heard what he said as she gave a smile she first moved the fish over where they would cool a little before laying down on the robes nude. She really hadn't been around males all that much as she felt his straddling her she paid no mind to it. As she felt him rubbing her back like that he would start to hear her purring. "Feels great" she moaned out to him as she closed her eyes enjoying the way it felt for her.

He sighed in pleasure as he heard her moan. He was getting aroused sitting on top of her. He continued the massage, lowering his head to hers. He merely nipped at her ear, and kissed her cheek. He stopped massaging her and ran his hands up and down her back, pressing his torso to her back, whispering in her ear "how does that feel?"

Hina felt him lean down to her ear nibbling at it a little though doing that got her hot and bothered rather quickly as she moaned out against him. "Felt amazing" she said as she kept her eyes closed. She didn't know what this feeling was just yet as she felt her lower lips grow wet and hot with a need she never felt before in her life

He grinned. Success.
He kissed his way to her neck, suckling it lightly, kissing her on her face now and again, enjoying her moans and sighs. He continued to rub her sides, reaching around to her firm slim stomach, and the sides of her plump breasts. He began to grind himself into her ass, feeling her tail writhing underneath him.

Hina didn't stop him as she felt him touching her that just made her body light on fire. "oh it feels so good" she moaned out as she gripped the ground under her. "What is this feeling" she asked him as neko's were always very naive and trusting towards just about anyone. THough as she felt him grinding into her she raised her ass to meet him as she didn't even stop to think on it just going off how her body was feeling. "What is happening to me?" she asked as she couldn't stop her body from grinding back against him.

He whispered in her ear "this is sex. Or soon to be sex. Don't you love it?"
Her grinding against him turned him on so much, he was fully hardened. Stripping quickly, he turned her over, kissing her full on the lips. Then he began the frenching, their tongues fighting for dominance. He began to grind his now naked body into her naked front, probing her entrance.

Hina felt him pull back before he turned her to lay on her back. She felt the kiss and was instantly melting against him as she kissed back with all that she was feeling. Her tongue rose up to fight against his though it didn't take long for his to over take her own as she moaned at the feeling of him pushing against her most private parts in such ways.

He could feel the juices accumulating under his cock. He pressed his fingers into that pink hot zest, rubbing, caressing her. Moaning into her kiss, he moved down to her breasts. He smacked them together softly. Grinning, he lowered his tongue to the left breast and began licking the nipple in small circles. He gradually expanded to the whole plump breast, while pulling and massaging the other one.

Hina moaned out as she felt his fingers against her folds and his tongue on her nipple. It was just so amazing to her her body was instantly on fire for him as she just couldn't believe the pleasure she was feeling as her nipples grew hard and her folds wet against him. Her eyes now closed as he did things to her body she never knew was even able to be done.

Back
Top Bottom