Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hidden Cove

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
2eujtpe.jpg

The Hidden Cove
(This area, located a bit north of the Cove itself, is a semi-secret cove that is considered 'hidden' only because its tucked away inside a small cave keeping it partially hidden from the public eye and anyone who is new to the area. It can be difficult to get to at times since there are times when the tide can be high thus filling the area with water. The best times to enter it are either very late at night or very early in the morning.)

my_slytherin_boy_by_sweetsara234-d33go7w_zps97517ae6.jpg
zv911k.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Lucius Sarathorn.
Attire: Swimsuit.
House/Year: Slytherin / Second Year.
Wand: 12 1/2 Inches, Phoenix Feather core, Yew wood.
Tagging: Anyone
Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Morning.

It was so convieniant how magic could be used for little daily life actions besides it's deadly qualities. A man could be casting a curse one minute, and waving his wand to change what he wore the next. That's exactly what Lucius did, when he reached the far end of the cove. Not many knew about this little pocket of paradise, the hidden nugget that laid within the caves. It was a gorgeous place, secluded and peaceful. Lucius took a peek at the sun, trying to guess the time. He had just finished classes, and so it should have been sometime around five in the afternoon. The tide was still up, and to get there he had no other option but to swim. Just like that, a wave of the wand was in motion and his clothes were replaced with a swimsuit. He tucked his wand in the pocket, and with a run into the water he picked up enough pace to dive in just at the end of the shallows. It wasn't that far of a swim if you knew where you were going, and he was more than capable of toughing it out. His body was pushed to it's physical peak since he was a child, following his family philosophy for perfection in everything.

The sun was still high in the sky, yet slowly setting as time went by. It wouldn't turn red and set for another hour or two, but slowly the tide would ease up and make it easier for the swimmers. Finally, he reached the hidden cove where the water swallowed and gave entrance to the cave. His chest heaved lightly, the water dripping from his body as he turned and popped down. His butt sank down into the sand lightly, leaning back so he could dig his elbows into the sand and lean backwards, his knees high and his feet on the ground. There, he waited. Waiting, a common occurrence today, he thought to himself. Was he wasting his time again? He wasn't sure, but he'd take her bait willingly. If nothing else, hey, there's no loss in seeing a pair of beautiful legs in a swim suit. He grinned to himself, taking a moment to visualize his thoughts.

k3874h.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname): Gwendolyn Borogove (Wendy)
Attire: Green and silver string bikini, green sarong, white terry robe, green sandals.
House/Year: Slytherin/2nd year.
Wand: Ebony, Phoenix tail feather, 8&1/4 in, supple.
Tagging: Anyone; Lucius.
Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later afternoon.

Classes had been fairly typical for a first day return back to Hogwarts and Wendy was certain that she'd manage them quite well and without issue as time went by. And that was all the better as far as she was concerned since she knew a fair amount of her attention would be occupied with other things than just her studies. She'd managed to drop off all of her books, her bag and even her robes back at her dorm room and took the time to change out of her uniform and into something a bit more... appropriate. Or, at least more appropriate for what she'd had planned for her afternoon now that classes were over.

Wendy's heart pounded hard as she began to make her way along the beach's edge. She knew that Lucius would be waiting for her. He seemed to intrigued not to be and that was exactly as she wanted it even if it made her a bit nervous on the inside. Slowly she let her white terry robe drop from her shoulders and slide along her body until it pooled at her feet on the sand. She then kicked off her sandals and shimmied off her green sarong, leaving it in a heap with the robe. She'd just leave them there for the casual passerby to ogle, let them wonder what she was up to and who she might be with. No doubt they might guess... and that was the best part.

Smiling, Wendy waded into the water, her lithe body slowly becoming engulfed by the waves. She giggled a bit, her hands moving to play with her hair a bit before she finally submerged herself with a laugh and began to swim a bit. She knew where Lucius was--the 'hidden cove'. She made her way there and entered, smirking the moment she caught sight of him waiting on her.

"Been waiting long, Lucius?" Wendy asked as she flicked her hair with one hand, the other moving to wipe at the water on her arms and then her thighs. Slowly, she walked over to him and sat down. "I told you there wouldn't be a party," she then said with a smile. "Could you ask for a better place for quiet?" Her smile was coy, yet sweet. She then moved to kneel down next to him in the sand.

zv911k.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Wendy.

As the sun made it's way through the sky, slowly setting and beaming the sky with an orange hue, Lucius' eyes began to the adjust to the color change and watched the scene unfold before him. This little piece of paradise was rather majestic, all the beauty of the world seemed to condense into this one little spot. It was appalling...yet convenient and relaxing. This place was his guilty pleasure after all, too bright and happy for his own taste yet somehow he was drawn here. The cave provided privacy for whatever transaction he needed done outside of the watchful walls of Hogwarts, and it wasn't so bad to go for a swim every now and then. His body sank into the sank just lightly, covering his sides, elbows, arms, and feet. The grains almost seemed to form a thing layer of protective armor over him as he dozed off, waiting.

Finally, his trance was interrupted by the sounds of splashing. Well, more splashing than usual. He sat up once more and leaned on his elbows as before, his eyes opening to look at Wendy as she entered with a small smirk enveloping her lips.

"No, not long at all. Not that I would mind...places like this are my guilty pleasures, among other things..." He grinned at that last comment, eyeing her rather devilishly as she flicked her hair and wiped water from her body. He watched as she came and kneeled beside him, a little action that fed his ego all the more and she could tell that he particularly liked that. Kneeling, before him...It was something he could get used to, and something that would definitely earn his favor.

"Yet here I am, Lucius Sarathron, waiting on a girl who I barely know. Who's skills are unknown to me, who's family are unknown to me. So, Miss Wendy...remind me exactly why it is I've secluded us so." A little smirk fell along his lips, his brow raising as he pushed forward teasing questions.

k3874h.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Attire: Green and silver string bikini, green sarong, white terry robe, green sandals.

A tiny smile played at Wendy's lips when Lucius made his little comment. "Indeed you are, Lucius. And the reason you are here is because I promised you quiet." She looked into his eyes, still kneeling next to him. "I do believe I have delivered." She gestured that he glance around the area. They were most certainly both very alone in the hidden cove, but that was exactly as she'd hoped it would be and from the looks of things, what Lucius was hoping for as well. She had a sense that he had his own plans and ideas brewing as well, what Slytherin wouldn't, especially one such as he?

The sounds of waves crashed against the sand and the soft cries of the sea birds sounded in the distance. Wendy had to admit the atmosphere was near perfect. She looked over at Lucius and shifted her position slightly so that she was resting a bit more on her hip--a position she was certain flattered her figure and gave the man something he hopefully didn't mind looking at.

"Now that you've successfully secluded us out of sight of everyone else. What should we do with ourselves?" Wendy then asked, her tone a bit coy yet holding an air of innocence. "Perhaps now would be a good time for you to get to know me better?" she suggested with a smile and flick of her hair.

zv911k.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Her words forged a devious plot with her body to grab and steal every ounce of his attention and brew it into desire as she spoke and ever so teasingly shifted the way she sat to show off her body. As trained and practiced Lucius was against Dark Magic, this was a spell that he was not so prepared for. It gripped him worse than a Cruciatus, and he could not help but bit his lip at her words. His body was covered in sand, which fell off of him lightly as he found his body making it's way to her own. The distance wasn't far, and when he sat up lightly he was nearly there. His eyes locked with her own as he scooted towards her, his hand finding itself extending to place itself along her thigh. As it did, his body was close enough that he pulled her towards him, and his hand dragged her leg by her thigh so it stretched and wrapped around his waist.

"Oh I intended to get rather acquainted with you, miss Borogove. You can consider this...your interview, to test your loyalty and..." He flashed her a teasing grin, his hand raising from her thigh to give her ass a sudden spank. "Submissiveness."

He ended with an all too familiar grin, his body and desire beginning to take control and fall further into her trap. The waves crashed against the shore, and occasionally splashed their feet with water when the waves were strong enough. The sand was wet and they could sink in it, their bodies were as wet as the sand, with nothing but a few fabrics stopping the full revelation of their bodies. She had reeled him in like a fisherman after his prize, but could she reap what she had sown. Lucius was not a normal man, and one would expect that he was above expectations when it came to the very reason she seduced him so.

k3874h.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
zv911k.jpg

A chill ran along Wendy's spine the moment Lucius touched her thigh, but she managed to stifle the shudder. But only just. It was hard to keep such fine control in his presence, but she knew it was a must if she was going to keep him both interested as well as entertained. He was not an ordinary wizard and therefore could not be treated as such. No, he was quite different and she planned on doing her best to make him see that she truly believed this with all that she was. He needed to understand that he held a special place from her point of view, that he wasn't merely a means to a gain, that it truly was more than just that. There was to be mutual benefits here for all parties involved, a partnership of the most valuable kind. It was what would make them unstoppable and enviable to all.

Suddenly, Lucius slapped her ass. Wendy let out a tiny grunt, but she held her ground, her eyes still locked to his. As she looked at him, her smile didn't fade. Instead, it broadened. The sting of his slap coursed over and through her body, sending jolts and tingles all over. The sensation, though unexpected, sent a wave of pleasure over her so she slowly tilted her hips as if presenting her ass for him, her way of letting him know she wanted another. Yes, this was new territory. All of it was. She wondered if Lucius knew... Regardless, it was worth it. All of it was. She found herself trusting that he would have the taste to see and all too soon, they'd be Slytherin House's power couple, the envy of all.

zv911k.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname): Lucius Sarathorn.

She needed to say nothing, and only present herself to him. That is what she did, and his grin could not be wider along his face. Every other woman was demanding, with her own needs that they needed Lucius to satisfy. They were not Queen material, no. His Queen needed to be strong, able to obtain her own desires and fulfill every one of his own. She would not ask Lucius for mundane tasks, she would not whine when he preformed something of her dislike...she would not back away when he slapped her ass. His brow raised curiously at the thought, and even more so as she grinned and present her ass for him further. Perhaps she was above the rest, after all, everything she had done so far had been to his liking. Everything she had done so far had been emasculate when it came to his desire and pleasure. Perhaps she could become what he'd wanted in a Queen...perhaps she already was a Queen, that he was lucky enough to steal away.

His hand obliged her ass, and came down to lay another spank along her rosy cheeks. It then pulled her through the sand, until he slipped each of her legs by each side of his waist and had her mount him. His back was slightly arched so he could ook up into her eyes despite her position. His hips bucked lightly to press his concealed cock against her. His lips parted for him to bite her lower lip a little viciously, an action filled with desire before he finally spoke.

"I will forge you into the Royalty you have every potential to become...just let yourself go to me. I will be your God, and I will make you what you have sought me out to become."

k3874h.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Wendy grunted again as Lucius landed another firm slap against her ass. Somehow she knew there would be marks left in their wake. The interesting part was that she didn't mind. Had it been any other man? She'd have screamed, fought, run away. But not with Lucius. No. This was a test of wills, a show of strength and she knew she was showing her by withstanding everything he was doling out. And what was more, it was becoming rather clear that both were enjoying this back and forth banter. He would take and she would give, but in her giving she made him want. She could see it in his eyes, in his expression. Everything.

Looking down into Lucius' eyes, Wendy smiled--one of power through submission. "You'll forge me, Lucius?" she asked, though more rhetorically. "And shape me in the way that only one such as you can and should? Only you are worthy enough to forge and temper this doll into a Queen... your Queen." She made sure to emphasize the 'your', wanting him to know that she was his and no others. "No one else deserves that right. Just you," she said, her words letting him know the hidden truth of how untouched she was, waiting for the right wizard. Waiting for him.

zv911k.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Her words cemented his plans and goals for her, emphasized by the way she so willingly followed his desire's orders and commands. There she was, atop him, willingly giving herself up for his molding. A grin spread along his cheeks as she ended, and the only thing left for him to do was to seal their pact. To truly take her as his own. Oh her message had reached him clearly. He would not only have her as his queen, have her unhindered loyalty and submission...but he would truly take her as his own before any other dared to touch her.

His lips darted forward and stole her own before another word was touch, sand falling off of his body as he took what was now rightfully his. His hand sank into her hair as he kissed her, his body heated and warm, his hips pressed upwards into her own. She was his for the taking, and the fact that she had given herself up to him so willingly yet so elegantly was more than enough for him to get excited. Oh she would make an excellent Queen for him. If she was willing to give her most treasured gift to him, she would be with him through hell and back. The fact that she was so...mysteriously gorgeous was only an added bonus. His lips parted from her own a moment, only for him to grin and tug on her hair a little teasingly, sending a small jolt of pain through her just to grab her attention.

"Oh what a wild Queen you will make..."

k3874h.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
zv911k.jpg

The air was thick with heat and tension and Wendy could feel every point of contact between herself and Lucius. There was a crackling sizzle, a jolt of electricity building and coursing over her flesh as his hands moved over her, pulled at her and made it clear where exactly he stood. Oh, she knew quite well, experienced or not, how things were and how they would be and that was as she wanted it, as she expected it. Waves of pleasurable anticipation washed over her much like the waves of the water had when she'd made her way over to this hidden area of heaven and oh the wonders it was holding. And oh the glories it would bring.

"Your Queen, Lucius..." Wendy panted, her head tilted back slightly due to Lucius' grip on her hair. "Just yours. Never forget that."

Wendy wanted Lucius to know that she didn't submit willingly to just anyone and never would. There was a reason--several actually--she was giving herself to him, though she was certain he could determine as to why easily enough. He was hardly dim, far from. And now they were about to take things to that next level, seal their fate and make an agreement with each other that needed no words. Actions were what was needed now. And she'd give those to him to the very best of her ability no matter how nervous and scared she was on the inside. This was Lucius. That was all she needed to know. That was all she needed to see her through anything.

zv911k.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Late Afternoon.

Lucius' mind had now slipped from reason and thought, from calculation and planning to the raw intensity of their situation. She had saved herself for him, that much he understood from her playfully cryptic words, and it was time for him to collect what she had offered. His hands glided down her body softly, caressing everything they touched, raising goosebumps along her sin. His hips bucked and grinded into her own in pure anticipation and lust, his body craving her own's touch as he sank further and further into thoughts of lust. There was no escaping her pull, and once he had his hands on her she could not escape his hold either. She was his missing puzzle piece to complete every plan he had for this place and for his future, she would hold his palace down while he conquered. It would be her that he would return to after his victories, and he would lay all his secrets in her warmth.

"Well...being my Queen has certain...benefits..."

His lips grinned lightly as he bit at her lip and his hand returned to her hair, taking a fistful before turning them around suddenly and pinning her beneath him against the sand. He let her body sink in the grainy ground, before his free hand trailed down and took a hold of the bottom of her bikini. Just then, they slipped it down her thigh a few inches as his grin grew along his face. He was naughty, and with the way she tempted him he didn't look like he was willing to wait any longer. The time for teasing and establishment was gone. Now, it was the time for him to capitalize, to show her what her King can make her feel.

k3874h.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
zv911k.jpg

A soft groaning grunt puffed from her mouth the moment Wendy's back hit the ground, yet not once did her eyes move away from Lucius'. Forever fixed to his, she refused to stand down even as he pinned her beneath him, his hips pressing against hers as he began to push the flimsy fabric of her bikini bottoms down along her thighs. A small grin tugged at the corners of her lips as she felt the material caress against her skin, followed by the heated flesh of his hands. And all the while he did this, her eyes stayed locked to his, her body in wait for what would come next.

"I've no doubt of the benefits, Lucius, or..." Wendy's voice trailed as her smile broadened. "Should I call you my King?"

Wendy let her body arch ever so slightly as she felt Lucius pull her bikini bottoms even lower, an act of submission to the inevitable, a show of want for him to take. She wondered how profound the effects of both her words and actions would be, how telling. So far, everything was going exactly as she'd hoped. Even better. And what was more, she was already learning things about herself. Lucius was already teaching her things, many things. Though she had no doubt he knew this. He was unlocking something deep inside, awakening it. And now that she was getting her first taste and unleashing the beast within--oh the irony--she knew they'd be unstoppable in all that they did together. If they wanted it. It would be theirs.

Suddenly, Wendy heard herself gasp as she felt Lucius' hand pass over her skin. Her body was heating up and slowly, the most deliciously wonderful ache began to grow between her legs. Already she could feel her juices slicking up her sex. Yes, her body already knew how to prepare itself for him. Even as a virgin, it knew what it wanted.

zv911k.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Within moments, her bikini bottoms were a thing of the past. Removed from the picture entirely. His touch was the only thing to replace the fabric, his body the only object keeping her body from being revealed to the light of the sky. His body shifted so it was fully atop his queen, his hand sliding down her thighs in the calm before the storm. Just then, his fingers made their way between her legs, and two bonded together to brush up against her folds in the first intimate touch that would secure her position as his queen. Yet that one touch was also the one that lit his fuse. His thoughts were no longer of ruling and politics, but of her desire and it's fulfillment. He felt his shaft harden within his swimsuit, desperate to escape it and claim the body that lay beneath it.

His free hand clutched her hair tightly and pulled her up into a passionate kiss. His teeth biting and nipping at her bottom pair lustfully as his fingers began grinding themselves against her wet sex. He could not keep his desire restrained any longer, his hips instinctively grinding forward, roughly rubbing his constrained member against her leg while he brought out more and more of her wetness. His hand left her hair and grabbed one of her hands, quickly moving it back to have it wrap around his cock, still hidden beneath fabric. He wanted to claim her, to feel first blood, to truly ravage her as a King should dominate a queen.

She was his for the taking, and he would truly take her in every meaning of the word.

k3874h.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Early evening.

Tiny whimpers were slowly turning into moans, into grunts as Lucius worked his magic. Wendy was fully aware of what he could do and would. And she was ready for it all to be unleashed upon her. Her hips jutted forward as his fingers prodded and probed her wets folds, slicked with her juices and all prepared just for him. The ache she felt growing was fierce and to the point of almost unbearable. She could feel her voice wanting to shout out, to scream... please, she wanted to say, to beg. But not yet. She wouldn't dare beg yet. Not when things had just started, the games just beginning. He was still taunting her body, firing up the flames he'd ignited so that she'd be that much more willing to succumb to all that he was about to do. Besides, her body's actions would be enough.

For now...

Wendy felt herself panting the more and more Lucius rubbed her sex. The ache was sweet torture, no doubt her clit was beyond swollen as it screamed back in agony from all the teasing it was receiving. As Lucius bit down on her lips, she bucked her hips a bit more boldly, an act of forward desire, a show of what she both wanted and needed. Just then, her hand was snatched and shoved against Lucius' cock. Gasping, whimpering to the point of pouting, she obliged the gesture, her fingers curling about his hardened member and going about their work.

As if knowing what they were supposed to do, Wendy's hand began to stroke Lucius' erect cock. The strokes long and slow, deliberate purpose behind each one as she moved it up and down his shaft. A smile tugged at the corners of her lips as she worked him up all the more, hopefully to the point of no return, to the point where sanity and insanity could no longer be distinguished from the other. Yes, that was what she wanted. For him to take her, to want her, to lose that semblance of control and become lost in her as she submitted herself fully to him.

zv911k.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Instinctively, his hips found themselves pressing and grinding forward against the grasp of her hand as it took his cock firmly, stroking and teasing him with long and painfully lustful strokes that he could only groan in response to. Her very touch was electric, and he would not deny her further power over his body. His hips thrusted his cock a little harder every time against her hand, until his swimsuit was slowly dragged further and further down his legs and past his ass, finally stopping it's slide by his knees. Quickly, his cock sprang from behind it's restraints and fell into the palm of her hand. He had a good eight inch python hidden beneath the fabric to say the least, as it pulsed and twitched against her hand in pure lust and desire.

His lips curled into a coy and devious grin, his teeth seizing her lower lip and biting on it lustfully. His hips started pushing his bare cock against her hand, letting the shaft drag back and forth against her touch. It was her initiation, where she would take every second to feel the shaft that from that moment on belonged to her, that she would shove and thrust into her folds until she let go of every fluid and every desire held up in her body. She was his vessel, and he would fill her with every inch of the cock that she held in her hands.

His body twitched and his hips dragged his cock along with her hand a little to the side. Just then, he lowered his hips so that he would press both limbs against her cunt. His chest heaved and his breath came out in pants, a few more strokes short of a full out moan. His desire brewed impatience, and all his body movements were eager to take her. He was a lion and she was his mate, and he would ravage and pound her as an animal would his fuck.

k3874h.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later evening.

Wendy hissed as Lucius bit down on her lip, his hips thrusting hard and suggestively against her hand. Oh, she knew what he wanted and her body was all but screaming for her. The ache between her legs was painful as her clit throbbed mercilessly for what is now not only craved, but needed. And so desperately. Trying her best to remain calm and collected, her virginal body undoubtedly Lucius' for the taking, she braced herself for what was about to come. Legs spreading, heat rising, several whimpers rolled over her lips--an act of needy submission, she knew. But her body was acting on its own now, acting out of instinct. Pure reaction.

Underneath Lucius' weight, Wendy looked up into his eyes, her own almost transfixed as they glazed over. Yes, she knew she was giving in. But that was exactly what this was about. Relenting that control and succumbing to the other. A game of cat and mouse, challenge and wit. And yet, the cycle would start anew, never ending, once their ties were sealed, their bond formed and forged. Already it was beginning and it was about to become something more.

Just then, Wendy let out a gasp as her body shifted beneath Lucius', arching upward to meet his and pressing hard against every angle and plane. Her body was ready. Molten hot, liquid heat as her juices began to drip from her cunt and soak her inner thighs. Merlin, the agony. Such bittersweet torture! But the explosive pleasure of awakening what was about to become unleashed... it was worth it. Worth every bit of waiting she'd done since she'd met him.

Once again, Wendy's eyes found Lucius' and through desperate pants, she smirked up at him. "I thought my King didn't like waiting..."

zv911k.jpg
zv911k.jpg

His heart pounded heavily in his chest and his breath came out in hot pants, she had his cock in her grasp and her cock had her cunt in it's grasp. There was nothing left to wait for, all the stroking and teasing was over. Her words echoed in his ears, 'I thought my King didn't like to wait', she said. He bit down on his lower lip lightly and kept her hand wrapped around his cock, leaning forward a moment as if to kiss her. Yet suddenly he stopped before his lips hit her own, and a truly devilish grin came along his face. His lips opened and he whispered his words, his breath flowing along her lips. "Nor shall he."

Just then, his hips thrust forward and with a sudden surge of pleasure, with the shock of first penetration, the head of his cock broke through her virgin folds and were shoved into her. He bit down on her lip roughly to sustain a moan, drawing a small stream of blood from them, his entire body freezing a moment to let his cock adjust to her tightness. She was the ripest of fruits, the tightest of cunts, and she was all his to fuck and ravage in the sand. Once the feeling sank in, the impatience of men followed. He instantly wanted to start pounding into her, yet the first insertion must be more delicate. That is why he kept her hand around his cock. With it's light guidance, he shoved his hips forward and began pushing his cock into her folds, inch by inch. His hands made fist and tried to grab onto anything it could as pleasure surged through his body, scratching down her shoulders or taking fistfuls of sand, anything to keep him in check.

Suddenly his lips un-seized her own and gasped a moment as he felt the head of his cock hit a new depth, and a liquid flow down the shaft of his cock. Finally he had broken through her hymen, finally his cock had taken her cunt's virgin blood. He grinned at her and his hands moved back to grab her thighs, suddenly thrust forward to shoot his cock up into her just a couple more inches and fully penetrate her. No question that would be the most painful part for her, yet her rejoice would know in knowing that her king had just shoved his cock where it now belonged. He felt as her crimson waters dripped down his cock, and laid a kiss against her lips, taking the gift she offered him so willingly.

Back
Top Bottom