Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harry Potter - OOC Thread

well then if its dinner time i could say some time later and move my girl to the great hall and get her out of the water and onto dray land lol before she turns into a fish and swims away form me :)

aaah so lost and my head is pounding tomorrow when i feel better and have not been drinking a little bit i will look into doing something with stacey after reading to get caught up lol.

Feel better, wildkat. No doubt you'll be caught up soon. Though, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Though this brings me to something I'd like to bring up in general and it in no way directed at anyone. It is merely something I'm bringing up in general. Those involved in this RP.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be sure to follow along as to what is going on. That is, try not to skim or skip reading posts all together because it can really mess things up with people. Sure, minor glitches happen, we're human after all, but it becomes really noticeable when people out and out don't read things. So, if you haven't read... please say so or inquire. But really, you should all be following along out of courtesy (unless real life just gets in the way and prevents, but then, please speak up about that and ASK) because when your characters suddenly interact with someone else's, you should have a clue about those characters and what they've done, what's been going on, etc etc.

Also, on a side note........ those of you who've been delaying some of your characters whether they are your only characters or multiples.... don't forget that others are relying on you to interact with them. So, if you are being held up, please have the courtesy to mention your hold ups in the 'delays and absences' thread if you haven't spoken directly to the person you are posting against.

Thanks.

okay running off to the great hall to see what happened while my girl was there so i dont just post out of random lol.

Sounds good. :)

Also..... one other thing I forgot to mention in yesterday's OOC post (ie, my previous post)..... if people could try and pay attention to what their headers say that would be nice because a lot of people aren't. >.> They are merely copy/paste'ing and not actually tweaking things accordingly or, if they are, they aren't doing a thorough job of it. So, please, again, try to pay attention to that along with the other things I mentioned.

Sorry to be a hardass/stickler about it, but it kinda can throw things off for people when such things happen in over abundance and/or too frequently. Thanks.

Minor glitches happen. I know even I've done it here and there. But when I notice them, I fix them. And I always try to keep such instances to a minimum and be mindful. But no one is perfect and sometimes when we are on a role they can happen. But we should all try to make a concerted effort. Myself included. :)

I'm going to stress the following things yet again:

1) Be mindful of headers and filling them out properly.
2) PLEASE read all posts... it comes off as rude when you post something and it doesn't jive with others' posts, making it clear you haven't been following along (whether this is intentional or not, this is how it comes off so if you can't read along, please speak up rather than do this sort of thing).
3) If you are going to be delayed for a length of time, COMMUNICATE IT! That is, post it up in 'delays and absences' or, at the very least, PM the person your character is posting against.
4) Don't leave characters hanging and then just up and move on them... they were probably waiting for YOU.

That is all.

And if I sound like a hardass, I apologize. But in a group RP setting where there is an actual overall story and plot involving ALL the characters, people seriously need to be mindful of these things. Characters' path cross and people rely on each other for things. So please use both common sense and common courtesy and please... communicate. Thank you.

Also, another thing to note.....

5) When you post for your character and you move them from place to place, PLEASE use your parentheticals and MENTION WHERE THEY ARE EXITING TO.

Thanks.

Those participating in this group RP.... if you read my above two posts, please comment below by typing the following word--and that word ONLY!!!

Aye.

One more follow up because I'd forgotten to mention it...... Of those who read my posts about everything I'd mentioned regarding things that are important (and responded above, since some of you have... and I am keeping note at this point)...... who is actually adhering to AND following the things I mentioned??? If you are, please respond by posting the following single word: aye.

gah iam stuck how do i move my girl from the great hall to somwhere else
she should be done eaten by now stupid brain freeze.

Back
Top Bottom