Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Search Continues! (updated with CRAVINGS!) updated 10/22/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiseryChord

Misery always loves a little company!
Im looking for a roleplaying partner, male only please! Im open to suggestions as far as plots and would rather we work together to build our play.

I am looking for a literate to semi-literate partner and understand that mistakes do happen. Trust me, I myself have far from perfect spelling and grammar. Being from the South doesn't help my case as well as autocorrect since I do post from my phone. I prefer a long term plot but sometimes I can be persuaded to do a smutty one shot or something of that nature.

Some character pairings I am interested in (the one on the right is my role/character):
Doctor/nurse
Vampire/human
Demon/human
demon/demon hunter
Vampire hunter/human (think Van Hellsing)
Returned soldier (any race like elf, human etc)/signifigant other
Zombie apocalypse survivors
post-apcalyptic
Gladiator
Warriors of just about anykind
Vampire and werewolves (not the sparkly Twilight kind of vampires. I'm talking Underworld, Blade, Dracula kind)
Sci-fi scenarios

Any your little demented minds can dream up, shoot them at me. Worst I can say is no right?

Fandoms I am interested in:
Marvel's The Avengers (I'm such a sucker for Bucky Barnes)
Criminal Minds (love me some Spencer Reid!)
Avatar (no not airbender, I'm talking the blue monkeys)
Fast and Furious movies
Eragon book series
Lord of the Rings
Pirates of the Caribbean movies
Chronicles of Riddick
Supernatural (I prefer Sam to Dean but could go with either...or both!)

Just ask if you have something in mind. If I've heard of it I may be into a play with it as our basis.

Now for my list of turn ons. I'll cover the basics here but you can find the link to my F-list in my signature at the bottom of the page.

I enjoy:
Pregnancy/birthing (doesn't have to be graphic, and I prefer live birth, not egg laying and such)
Dom/Sub roles (love when my partner takes control and goes all Alpha in the bedroom)
Dirty talk (the raunchier the better in my opinion!)
Spanking
Biting/Clawing (what can I say, I'm a sucker for letting my inner animal out)
Detailed descriptions (c'mon people, you gotta give me something to work with! I try to be very descriptive with my ladies!)
Men with longer hair (nothing sexier than being able to pull his hair during hot animal sex am I right?)
Squirting orgasms

Now, since those are out of the way, on to my no go's. These are strict hell no, not going there things so don't ask!
Scat
Watersports (this is totally different than squirting!)
Vore
Extreme gore
Death
Me being the dominant (I've tried and I don't like it)
Beastiality
Close family incest (in this I mean child/parent relations. They freak me out. I do occasionally participate in sibling incest but not parent/child.)

LOOKING CURRENTLY FOR SOMETHING IN THE A/B/O UNIVERSE...I'VE ONLY RECENTLY EXPLORED IT AND HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THE ENTIRE CONCEPT. BESIDES IT COVERS NEARLY ALL OF MY KINKS TOO! BROWNIE POINTS IF WE ADD DARYL DIXON, BUCKY BARNES, OR SAM WINCHESTER INTO IT AS WELL!!!

On another note, my work schedule is hectic, especially with the upcoming flu season. There may be several days that you won't hear from me and more than likely its because I'm working or its one of my few days off and I have crashed. That being said, I try to reply as soon as possible and to any partners that I have disappeared on recently, I am terribly sorry and promise that usually I try to let you know if I cannot continue.

I look forward to hearing from you and please, in your initial message try and explain what you are looking for. I'm all for friendly chatter but it saves time than the usual hey I tend to get and that be all.

RE: The Search Continues! (updated with CRAVINGS!)

Ba-ba-Bump!

Bump!

Bumppity bump!

Bumpiddy!

Bumping

Ba-ba-ba-bum!

I vant to suck your blood! Bleh bleh bleh...

Bumping again!

Bumpo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom