Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star wars group

I would love to get involved in this and would be happy to help plan out the detals. I would imagine that some planning would be needed for a group role play in such an expansive setting.

Sure, I have interest in this. Count me in as a bounty hunter. Who wouldnt want to role play in this, right? Unless your a dirty treky ... ... ...Please god, no trekys read this!

(Joking aside, expressing interest. And, for your information, yes I am a treky as well as a star wars fan. I just enjoy playing into the treky hating trope as presented, in fan boys.)

ATTENTION TO ALL​
Attention everyone. I talked to the owner of this thread. He will sadly not be joining us. Thus, I took over for him. I will make a character section as we speak. And, am going to ask you all kindly to vote here on which time line we play in. Knights of the old republic? During canon? Or after Canon? (After will be a whole long time after. Since Disney is making a new trilogy taking place a small while after.) This one I like the most, it leaves more room for interpretation.

Personally i vote for after cannon, I like the idea of having more ways too interpret the world at large. if not after canon then old republic setting. (as i really want to play a jedi, and there were none left during the good set of cannon movies.) Either way I am glad someone took over the orginization of this thread and i am still on board for this.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40608

Here is character profile link! Please follow rules I made. Thank you.

Malin: Thank you. The owner will join when his shit is in order. He is happy so many people are interested, and cant wait to come back. Untill then, lets set this in motion! So, thank you Malin, I am happy to set this up for you all.

As for setting, glad you agree with me on post cannon. It really is a good choice. If we do go old republic, then it will take place before the first game. Since, it wont get to in the way of that settings cannon story.

Also,here is ooc chatter.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40621

I would like to add that all who vote on our setting, should for now on vote on chat. At this point in time this thread is reserved for joining.

I am up for playing! As for setting, I think post New Republic is something we can do a lot with. Otherwise old republic, pre-Confederacy would be a fun setting too.

I am totally down for this! If Old Republic era then as Trooper, if post cannon or anything after the movies than as a smuggler.

I'd like to get involved seeing as most SW groups are pretty well in on their plots. I'd be interested in playing a Sith Apprentice. Any female Sith Mistresses out there looking for someone to train in the Rule of Two? I'd like to explore that dynamic a bit.

Uh, sorry, but it is after the movies, and not t.o.r., .. At all.. If you want you can still apply your character. Just find the thread through my threads list! :D

Prosak said:
Uh, sorry, but it is after the movies, and not t.o.r., .. At all.. If you want you can still apply your character. Just find the thread through my threads list! :D

My character is a Sith Shadow. After the movies they still have Sith. So it could work.

Uh, lol. Sith never die. They are just reborn, like a phoenix in the ashes. The sith way is as immortal, as the Jedi way.

Back
Top Bottom