Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone up for a Mortal Kombat GRP? (Interest Check)

ilaughatmyself

Supernova
So, I was just curious to see if anyone would happen to be interested in an AU fandom of Mortal Kombat. It hads intrigued me greatly to see anyone who has shared this craving as I have. You can be either canon characters or OCs. If you're a canon, list here who you shall be, and if you are an OC, PM me your character sheet. I know in this universe that Mary Sues are rather hard not to make, so try to be original as possible. Here's the character sheet preference for OCs:

Name:

Realm: (This can be birthplace or the realm they represent in the tournament)

Faction (if any): Lin Kuei, Shyrai Ryu, White Lotus Clan, etc

Powers/Abilities/Augmentations:

Personality:

Allies: Canon characters only!!!!!!

Enemies: ^ ^ ^ ^

Looks: Pic or description

Misc. Info:

Hope some of you share my interest!

i shall join and pm my charater sheet after i ask one question for ally can she be with Johnny cage?

right now allies but anther question how many characters can i have
i can play too i like seeing where romantic relations go in the rp but if not too many join like to make a girl for each side.

okay sub zero in mortal combat was a villin right sorry been a while sense i seen the movie and i knew johny cage was a good guy.

Yeah, Johnny Cage is a good guy. If either of you two know anyone who may be interested, send them here, same to anyone who reads this.

Name:Sarah Jones

Realm: USA

Faction (if any):same as johnny cage

Powers/Abilities/Augmentations:martial arts, some light healing ,controls the elements of water and earth.

Personality:she is care free bubbling a little bit flirts a little but has a nasty temper very loyal.

Allies:Johnny cage

Enemies: ^ ^ ^ ^

Looks: Pic or description: http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb286/Rielle_Nightblade/anime.jpg

Misc. Info:

name:Raven Lilly
realm:hell
Faction:none
Powers/Abilities/Augmentations:she can control lesser daemons to her will as well as do blood magic. all she needs is a sample of your blood and she could do damage to you thou a voodoo doll. martial arts.
Personality:cold ,dark,selfish,and some what lustful,she not loyal at all uses people.
Allies:sub-zero or smoke
Enemies: pretty much everyone unless she is using them for her own gains.
Looks: Pic or description:
Anime.jpg

Misc. Info:

Back
Top Bottom