Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Family (Interest Check)

TheWanderer

Super-Earth
Looking to start an Incest Family RP, where family members start illicit affairs with each other before things become more public. Seeing what the interest here might be before coming up with anything more concrete.

Profile:

Character Name:Kelly
Character Picture/Image: http://wallpaperswide.com/beautiful_girls_35-wallpapers.html
Brief Physical Description:normal average seize for a teen. B 36 cup seize breasts with some curves.
Role in Family:youngest daughter
Three Kinks wanted: romantic dinners,sexual clothing, forplay , light spanking
Three Turn Offs: bondage , public sex,bathroom,anything with pain and anal sex.

You know, I'm thinking that I'm going to give Wanderer a couple of days to set thing up, cause he might be busy with who knows what, but if nothing happens soon, I hope that some one is willing to hijack this idea and start up their own thread.

as I don't like signing up to a Rp and it dead before even the first post is made.

I will happily hijack this if wanderer can't get his stuff together, but I am a little clustered, this one seems easier to run then my last idea however.

Okay, so it's my bad for not catching this sooner, but interest and coordination threads are not a character profile dump and a character profile thread in the **Character Profiles** section is required for you to start up the rp. If you'd like to have them approved first, either have them pm'ed to you or just tell people what to edit once they've posted. If you decide you don't want them to play, either ask them to delete the profile or pm me to do it for you.

That said, it's not a big deal, but please make sure you're following the rules of the forum.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=41221

Round two I am assuming that Wonderer has left the site, and so I created this thread to recheck interest, I will have a proper character thread up later today. Let's get this thread moving.

Sorry. Work got slammed and I had family in town. I can set up the Character thread and OOC (i think thats how its done here in Bluemoon?) and start a thread.

TheWanderer said:
Sorry. Work got slammed and I had family in town. I can set up the Character thread and OOC (i think thats how its done here in Bluemoon?) and start a thread.

I don't want to sound rude, but if what I say next comes off that way, just know that was not my intent.

But the your Rp idea was hijacked, and is being played right now, you might be able to join in but all the roles were filled. so you might have to create a aunt or uncle.

If players are going to steal my game idea, then I don't want part in it.

Consider this thread closed.

I am sorry dude, but you were gone for 12 days, with no sign of returning or no warning. We thought you left the site, so we kind of moved on without you. Real life problems always come first, but you can't expect the site to wait for you if you don't tell them too.

malin said:
I am sorry dude, but you were gone for 12 days, with no sign of returning or no warning. We thought you left the site, so we kind of moved on without you. Real life problems always come first, but you can't expect the site to wait for you if you don't tell them too.
I second what Malin is saying, a lot of the players were waiting on the Rp to start and it was either some one hijack the idea or it dies and a lot of the player I'm going to guess would have found another thread to play in or just wait till some one started up a similar idea, cause in truth a incest family story is pretty common (at lest in my option)

Back
Top Bottom