Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest Family (Interest Check)

TheWanderer

Super-Earth
Looking to start an Incest Family RP, where family members start illicit affairs with each other before things become more public. Seeing what the interest here might be before coming up with anything more concrete.

Depending on the pairings I would be up for this :)

I believe I would take the role of the Father.

I would need the following:

Mother
Oldest Daughter
Oldest Son
Middle Daughter/Son
Youngest Daughter/Son

Post what role(s) you'd be interested in.

Hmm,would there be room for one more son perhaps? Id like to be the eldest, but I can take the role of the middle/youngest if one of the guys who posted here earlier want that role

I'd like to play the part of the eldest son if possible. If that wouldn't be to much of an inconvenience rajvean I always get told I'm an older brother sort to basically everyone.

Sinner said:
I'd like to play the part of the eldest son if possible. If that wouldn't be to much of an inconvenience rajvean I always get told I'm an older brother sort to basically everyone.

No problem on my part. Ill be quite content as the middle son

If this is still open I would be happy to play as the youngest daughter if that position hasn't been filled!

Certainly.

Profile:

Character Name:
Character Picture/Image:
Brief Physical Description:
Three Kinks wanted:
Three Turn Offs:

With_Out_strings said:
TheWanderer said:
Certainly.

Profile:

Character Name:
Character Picture/Image:
Brief Physical Description:
Three Kinks wanted:
Three Turn Offs:
is there going to be a link to the Character Profiles forum for us to post on or are we expect to post our profiles on this thread.

I'd prefer to see them here first so I can approve them before posting them in a thread over there.

Character Name:Carrie
Character Picture/Image: http://wallpaperswide.com/blonde_girl_2-wallpapers.html
Brief Physical Description:short and petite with some curves.
Role in Family:eek:ldest daughter
Three Kinks wanted:forced,sexy clothing,public sex
Three Turn Offs:bathroom stuff, mutilation, anal sex.

Character Name:Erica
Character Picture/Image:http://25.media.tumblr.com/4074ab972710c3dec41818d1e3f35bb1/tumblr_mh08irlnjN1rnui1jo1_500.jpg
Brief Physical Description: dyes her hair stark white. Fit and toned body and build, wears very modest casual clothing out in public, but likes to dress up in leather and latex behind closed doors. Has a pair of nipple piercing, one for each nipple and she has her hood pierced as well.
Role in Family: Aunt, Sister to the Husband
Three Kinks wanted: BdSm, Bondage, Watersports
Three Turn Offs: disobedience, body hair, Cologne

Bio:
Erica is of two world, she is a loving caring free loving sister to her brother and his family, she the sort of Aunt that the kid always want to spend time with, she take them out on surprise trips with out there parents permission, buys them snacks, she might even buy the older children a six pack of beer if they were to ask her nicely, just as long as they can keep it a secret between the two of them.

The other side of her is she only comes out what she wants too play, she has a taste for the darked side of sex, she is a little bit of a sadist, she loves her family but some times children need to be disciplined.
Oh sure she will encourage her nieces and nephews too misbehave, but that's because it will give her a reason for her to discipline them later, she sort of twisted in that sense.

As for her brother, she's been having thought of spanking him and doing god know what other thing to him for revenge for the years of torment that he put her threw what she was younger. Well not revenge more like payback.

As for her step-sister, she has a crush of her, she just a tiny bit jealous of her brother an his luck in finding her, she like to find a woman like her, but is pretty sure there was only one like her and her brother got there first, but the does not mean that she not going to try to sneak a little something when her brother is not looking.

P.S
will make adjustments to Character as needed when needed , if needed what play starts.

Character Name: Katie
Character Picture/Image: http://is100.imagesocket.com/images/2012/01/12/2387278-4o1l.jpg
Brief Physical Description: Long hair, large breasts
Role in Family: Mother
Three Kinks wanted: Sex toys, Public Masturbation, Giving Oral Sex
Three Turn Offs: Water sports, Fisting, Gore

If you want a bio as well I'm more than happy to add one.

Back
Top Bottom