Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's No Business Like Show Business ((Closed to vetchic))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cody braced himself against the cou ter beside the oven. One hand tangled in sam hair. " your such a dirty boy. You crave your daddys cock all day dont you?" he growled playfully, he loved making fun of sam as he pleasured him.

Xander ginned and looked up at him. " Hmm, and how would you do that?" he asked playfully.

Sam's face turned bright red, whimpering into his cock, groaning as he lewdly licked and sucked Cody's cock loudly. "Hmnn... ya..." he responded, bobbing his head before sucking again.

"How would you like me to..." he whispered seductively into Xander's ear. He rubbed the other's thigh gently.

Cody groaned softly and gently began to thrust his hips a little as sam sucked and licked him. " You love my cock dont you? Ya? Thats what i thought you dirty boy." he groaned softly.

Xander grinned and thought for a moment. " Maybe you could let me do something i havent done in a while... For starters." he bite his lips and looked up at jet.

"I do.." he moaned into his cock, shoving it into his mouth and then bobbing his head up and down at a steady pace.

"What would that be?" asked Jet slightly curious.

" hmm good boy." he groaned and his hips thrusted a bit harder. He cheaked on the pot, seeing that the water was ready he pulled his cock out of sams mouth. " hold on, i wana try another position." he grinned before moving sam so that he back was pressing against the cabnits, and cody was infront of him so that he could work on the meal. His cock bobbed slightly near sams lips as cody went to work mixing the ingediantes.

Xander blushed slightly as he answered jet. " Let me fuck you." he muttered shyly.

"Okay... erm..." Sam blushed slightly and then let the other move him- it made sense so he began blowing him again from the new position, going faster. He pushed him down his throat deeply, gagging just slightly before pulling out again and ringing his tongue around.

"Whoa!" Jet's eyes opened the widest they had in a while. He smirked slightly, "Hmn... I wonder if you even can..."

Cody could hardly think straight as sam worked him, it wouldnt be long now till he cummed. His hips thrusted slightly as he quickly mixed the meal and got it ready. He managed tk hold back just long enough, waiting till he had finnished making the mac and cheese before blowing his load inside sams mouth.

Xander looked away, his face flushed red as jet spoke. " Dont tease me jet... Its a yes or no answer..." he nearly whimpered. Xander had always been the fuckie, not the fucker. But there were the odd days that jet would let him.

Sam groaned as he released his load into his mouth. He swallowed all of Cody's cum before moving to the side and wiping his mouth. Panting hardly, he said, "Damn! That was good..." he laughed.

Smiling, he looked towards Xander, "sorry, buddy... umm... were you thinking tonight?"

Cody grinned down at him as he spoke. " Im glad you liked, we're no where close to being done yet." he growled playfully.

Xander shrugged slightly. " I dono, maybe..." he answered him shyly. He wasnt the type that asked for stuff from his lover, so when he did, he became quiet shy.

"Oh?" Sam smirked slightly at the other's comment.

"You could try if you want..." began Jet with a smirk, "If you really think you can... do it whenever you'd like... but... it's just hard... to imagine you doing that... it's been so long..."

Cody grinned and turned off the oven and helped sam to his feet. " you still owe me one spanking from last nihht." he growled teasingly into his ear as he lifted him up and set him down on the counter. " Do you wamt to pay up now... Or after i beat you in a match of naked wreasiling?"

Xander blushed more and looked at jet. " i know...i kinda just wanted to see if you'd let me." he grinned slightly.

"Oh... I think I want to wait..." he laughed, "let's do it all at once..." he snickered. "I'm actually pretty damn hungry for something other than you, believe it or not." He kissed his cheek, "No offense!" he smirked.

"To be honest..." started Jet slowly with an awkward smile, "I may just chicken out..."

Cody grinned and laughed softly. " Well, your meal is ready." he removed his hands from his inner tighs and stepped back. He pulled out a plate and set it on the table before setting the pot of mac and cheese beside it so sam could serve him self as much as he wanted. He sat down across from sams seat.

Xander frowned slightly. " Chicken out? You?"

"Oh, awesome!" he smiled, rubbing his hands together before going over and beginning to serve himself, eating happily.

"I dunno if I'm ready to be topped again..." laughed Jet, "it may hurt my ego..." he looked towards the other quietly, "But... I know I can trust you..."

Cody didnt want to ruin to mood, but he had to talk to sam about his smoking before he forgot again. He reached into his pocket and pulled out sams lighter, setting it infront of him on the table.

Xander chuckled softly and kissed his cheak gently. " We wouldnt want your ego to be hurting. " he chuckled softly. " You could tie me down and force me to. Then technicly, you would still be top."

When Cody put the lighter down in front of him, Sam sighed and said, "Come on, man! Are you serious?" he groaned slightly, continuing to eat. "You're going to lecture me now?" he said this, his mouth full as he spoke.

"Hmnn... that's a sexy thought..." said Jet, scooting a bit closer- his face still slightly red though.

Cody looked down for a moment before looking back at sam. " As much as i want to, no, im not." he muttered. Cody didnt like the fact that sam was smoking, but he was an adult, he could make his own decissions. Would cody always agree with what he picked, absoulotly not. " But you are quiting. "

Xander grinned slightly and looked up at jet. " And while im tie'd down... Maybe you could have a little fun as well..."

"Look.." started Sam, "my asthma has gotten a lot better since the last time I smoked... that whole near hospitalization thing was a freak accident... I know my lungs are much stronger now..."

"Oh... could I.." said Jet, "explain it to me, you naughty boy..." he started rubbing the boy's upper thigh again.

Cody locked eyes with sam as he spoke. " And whos to say that your lungs wont suddenly give out again. Your quiting sam, and thats that. " he told him firmly.

Xander blushed and bit his lip. " oh you know, with my body all tied up, whos to stop you from drilling me." he closed his eyes, holding back a groan as jets hand found its way back to his thigh.

"Yea... yea.." muttered Sam, looking slightly frustrated as he kept eating.

"Damn..." groaned Jet suddenly, "I like the way you think, sexy..." he whispered to his boyfriend, playfully pressing his hand against the other's hardon now.

Cody looked over at sam before reaching down and slipped his cock back into his boxers before zipping up his pants. He wanted to say more, but he sighed softly. " I know what will cheer you up."

Sam groaned softly and closed his eyes. " I know you do. Cause im a dirty boy." he grinned slightly.

"What..." said Sam, looking up towards Cody slightly, as he continued to eat. Once he was done eating, he brought his things over to the sink and began cleaning them off.

"You know it..." said Jet, "I love watching your face when you're in pleasure... and when you spread your legs.. with such lewd expressions..."

Cody waited till sam got up and started to clean off his plates. He walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waste, his head over his shoulder. " You, me, upstairs in my bed." he muttered quietly into his ear.

Xander bit his lip and looked up at jet as he spoke. " You do huh?"

Sam groaned when he felt Cody wrap his arms around him and whisper in his ear. At first, it got him fired up, but then he remembered Matt... suddenly, guilt rose up inside him and he couldn't stop thinking about it. "I... I don't know... if I actually can... tonight..."

"Yea... you bet I do..." he laughed gently. "Do you like looking like that for me? All hot and bothered?"

Cody frowned slightly but backed off a bit. It wasnt everyday sam refused his offer for some fun. " Well, you werent feeling well before, so we dont have to tonight if your still not feeling that well."

Xander nodded his head and bit his lip harder as he spoke. " God you know i do jet." he muttered quietly, his face turning red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom