Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's No Business Like Show Business ((Closed to vetchic))

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He'll be alright, Cody..." said Jet looking towards his friend, "He's just having a bad day is all... maybe he's coming down with something..."

"your probably right." he sighed and closed his eyes. It wasnt ling till the limo pulled up beside the front door to their house. Cody opened the door before grabbing his stuff and stepping outside, wanting to go cheak up on sam.

Xander stepped out after him, still a bit shaky. He waited for jet before making his way towards the house.

Jet wanted to take Xander's hand, but waited until they were back on their floor and just about to open the door before he did so. When they got inside, he took Xander by the hand and walked him over to the couch, which, as promised, was also clean. "Let's watch some television then..." said Jet.

Cody set his bags down by the door before quickly making his way to sams room. He quietly slipped inside and moved over to his bed. Seeing that he was still sleeping, hr carefully laid down beside him, his one arm wrapping around him.

Xander smiled as jet took his hand, and followed him to the couch. He was happy to see that it was all clean. " Alright." he sat down on the couch and looked up at jet, waiting for him.

Sam heard someone walking in, but didn't move. When he felt Cody wrap an arm around him though, he nearly jumped. "O-oh!" he turned to look towards Cody, his eyes thick with sleep.

"It's up to you... whaddaya wanna watch?" said Jet, strolling over to sit down next to Xander, putting an arm around him after grabbing the remote.

Cody looked at him as he turned over. " Sorry, i didnt mean to wake you." he muttered softly as he brushed sams bangs away from his eyes. " You feeling any better?" he asked quietly.

Xander smiled more as he spoke. " You never let my pick what we watch. " he thought for a moment. " maybe we could watch a movie or something."

"Hmnn.. yea... a little..." he said, looking towards the other, "Now that you're here, at least..." he then proceeded to bury his face into the other's chest, something he usually wouldn't do since he wasn't one to express need for comfort or total closeness.

"Have a particular movie in mind?" asked Jet, a smile on his face, hoping that allowing the other to watch what he wanted would take his mind off the things that were bothering him.

Cody wrapped his arms around sam and held him close against his chest as he pressed his head up against him. " Youll be ok sam, i promise you." he muttered quietly.

Xander thought for a moment. " Um.... How about.... The hunger games..." he offered. It had been a long time since he was able to watch what he wanted to watch, and in a way, it made him feel a bit more free.

"I know... I know..." he said faintly, not really wanting the other to know about what happened, wondering if it would even be a big deal- it was bothering him so much worrying about it.

"Sure..." said Jet with a wolfish grin. He wasn't going to say what he was thinking though. He wrapped an arm around the other, "I'd love to watch that with you."

Cody looked down at and sighed softly. " Do you need anything?" he asked softly.

Xander chuckled softly and lookes up at him. " i know you dont, jet. I know you better then that." he grinned and poked his nose

"No... I think I'm actually going to get up..." he looked towards the other, "maybe try and get something to eat, actually..."

Xander always made Jet laugh at how well he knew him, but he then proceeded to say something rather dirty, "I admit though... if I could get that actor who plays Cato... he'd be fun to be in a threesome with.." he winked towards the other. "With you in the middle..."

Cody nodded his head and slowly sat up. He looked down at sam and smiled slightly. " come on, ill fix you up something good."

Xanders eyes widened and he blushed. " Jet... If your hinting you want a threesome, you know im not ready for that." he muttered quietly and looked down.

"I'm so glad... cause gosh... I'm really hungry..." he put an arm around Cody and started walking down the stairs with him.

"I'm sorry, I was just teasing, babe..." said Jet, patting Xander's back. "I would put you in that position..."

Cody smiled and scooped sam into his arms before making his way down the hall and to the kitchen. He set him down on one of the chairs. " what do you want? You name it, and ill make it." he smiled softly down at him.

Xander leaned against jets side as he spoke, his head resting against his shoulder. " i know..." he muttered aoftly before looking up at him. " How about you pick the movie."

Sam blushed when Cody picked him up and carried him to the kitchen. "Hey!" his face turned redder and he laughed. When he was placed down, he looked towards the other, "how about macaroni and cheese?" he laughed.

"No, we're going to watch what you want..." said Jet with a smile.

Cody chuckled before nodding. " alright. Now you just sit their while i make you mac and cheese." he then went to work on finding all the things he needed to make the dish.

Xander grinned and looked up at him. " even if its ' a pathatic excuse for a movie'?" he grinned as he used jets own words against him.

"Okay, dad.." Sam laughed before sitting there at the table, watching as the other started to make the food for him.

"I was joking, Xander..." he said, "even if I wasn't... it's time for us to watch something you want!"

Cody set the pot of water on the oven and put the lid over it so that it would come to a boil faster. Mean while he turned to look at sam. " You did good out there today."

Xander decided it would be best to just shut his mouth right about now, and instead, he pushed play on the remote to start the movie. He didnt like to get jet mad, it made him start to wonder if they would end up like sam and cody.

"Thanks..." he said, smiling towards Cody. "Did I earn a good romping tonight?" he said, winking towards his lover.

Jet frowned a bit and said, "You want to watch this movie, right?" he hoped the other would relax a bit.

Cody grinned and rubbed his groin for a moment, knowing this would effect sam. " hmm, i think you did."

Xander looked up at jet as he spoke. " yeah i guess so... But i dont want to get you mad... I dont want to fight." he answered him as he snuggled up against his side.

Sam smiled and blushed slightly, looking away, "Good... cause... I've been hard most of the day..." he was pretty embarrassed to admit it. "I could go for some humiliation..." he added playfully.

"I won't fight with you... don't worry, Xander... you know that..." he looked towards sincerely.

Cody grinned and looked him over. " Well, if your hungry, and you cant wait any longer, i have a meal ready for you..." as he said this he rubbed his groin again, a bulge forming in his pants.

Xander smiled and leaned up to gently kiss jet. " i love you jet." he whispered quietly.

"UGh... Cody... I almost want to do it right here..." he moaned quietly, "Just... close the door... and I could blow you off while you cook..." he looked towards Cody, eager to get that in his mouth.

"I love you too, babe..." whispered Jet, kissing Xander back, a bit more forcefully before pulling back and looking at the other sweetly.

Cody grinned and moved to close the door, locking it. " Come here babe, you wouldnt want your meal to go cold, now would we?" he grinned as he unzipped his jeans.

Xander smiled before starting to watch the movie, his head resting against jrts shoulder.

His face turned red as he got on his knees and crawled over to Cody, smiling up at him, "You ready, baby?" he then took the cock in his hands after unzipping it and began licking it from the base to the tip.

Jet smiled towards Xander, "If you ever think we're fighting, tell me... I'll make it up to you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom