Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's No Business Like Show Business ((Closed to vetchic))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xander watched as both sam and jet left the table. Sighing he stood and grabbed cosya empty plate and his own and carried them over to the sink. Luckily he wasnt on dishes tonightm stretching he looked over at cody, who was still on his phone. " Relax cody. " he patted his shoulder as he walked past him to the livinf room. He looked at his couch and sighed. " damnit jet. My faviort couch to" he muttered.

Cody stood and pulled his hat down to hide his eyes as he walked over to where he had left his bags and looked at the time. " come on people, we have to be at the studio by 10"

"Okay, okay, Mr.Director!" said Sam in a whiny voice, starting for the door. Meanwhile, as Xander looked over the couch, Jet sneaked up from behind and said, "I'll pay to clean it... don't worry...." he patted the other on the back, "I'll call and it'll be clean before tonight..."

Sam was already out the door, getting ready to light a cigarette when he got outside. Jet waited to make sure Xander was coming before he left.

Xander nearly jumped when he heard jets voice behind him. " Good, because thats my favorit couch." he muttered under his breath as he followed him out the door.

Cody grabbed his bags before following sam outside. When he saw sam pull out his lighter and a cigerate, he came up behind him and grabbed both thinga from him. " i thought you said you'd quit." he muttered angerly to him before stepping past him to climb into the awaiting limo.

"I know, I know..." Jet said, disdainfully noticing the occasional paparazzi when they left the apartment who thought they were hiding, but Jet could see everything. Ironically, despite his poor sight, he was very diligent and caught things most people missed. He always had to put on a different mood once he went outside, not able to be fussing over Xander, as much as he might have wanted to. He got into the limo, letting Xander in first.

Sam was standing back in annoyance since Cody had snatched the cigarette and lighter from him. He sighed, fixing his leather jacket and putting on his shades before getting into the limo, aware that a picture had just been taken of him. He slammed the door and sat sighed, placing himself next to Xander.

Xander got into the limo, taking the window seat like always. When jet got in the limo, he took off his glasses and handed them back to him. He looked over at sam as he slammed the door shut.

Cody sat on his side of the limo, slipping sams lighter into his jean pocket before snapping the cigerate in half and throwing it in the trash can beside him. He looked over at sam as the limo started to make its way down the long drive way, sighing and shaking his head.

"Looks like someone's in trouble..." whispered Jet to Xander as he took the glasses back with a smirk and put them on. "They both just need to get laid really badly..."

"Heard that, dammit!" snapped Sam, glancing over at Jet, holding up his fist at him. "And if you say anything else, you're going to get punched in the face!"

"Calm down, cowboy!" said Jet. Jet looked back to Xander, rolling his eyes, "I'm glad you're not crazy, Xander..."

Sam huffed, looking down at his own phone, pissed that he couldn't at least have one smoke.

Xander looked at sam and cody as jet spoke to him. He had known that sam was still smoking, but had never had the nerve to tell cody, figuring he would find out him self. When sam snapped and threatened jet he flinched slightly.

" Knock it off sam! If anyones getting punched in the face it would be you."

Cody sat up and looked at the three, sometimes being the oldest wasnt easy with them. " All of you knock it off!" he snapped as he ran his fingures throu his hair. " we have a big day ahead of us, lets not get off to a bad start. "

"Hmnn..." Sam scowled before sitting back and crossing his arms. "Fine..." he said, just staring at Cody for a brief moment before pulling out his phone and looking at it as well.

Jet looked towards Xander and smiled slightly before shaking his head and looking at some of his writing silently.

Cody held his stare till he looked away, and when he did, closed his eyes and pulled his hat down further as he stretched out in his seat.

Xander looked at jet and smiling alightly before turning his head and looking out the window, his hand slowly moving across the small space between them till it brushed against his.

Jet chuckled softly, gently brushing Xander's hand with his own before continuing to read. Needless to say, Jet and Xander usually got along better than Sam and Cody on a regular basis.

It was mostly Sam's fault. Xander was just so much more agreeable.

When they got there, Sam hopped out right away, strolling right into the studio. Jet allowed Xander to go before him so that he could guard him in a way from making sure no paparazzi jumped out.

When they got to the stutio xander watched as sam jumped out, cody following soon behind him. He geabbed his bag and got out before jet, looking around before following the other two inside. He didnt understand why cody and sam didnt get along, they were a great couple, but sam always found away to set cody off.

Cody quickly caught up to sam as they walked. He figured sam was expecting him to start yelling at him, but he meerly looked ahead of him and kept walking. He would deal with sam later. He needed him to be at his best for when they started filming.

Jet followed the three to the studio they were at, looking at his watch to see that they were on time. Good. He hated being late for things. When they got into the room, the other actors were already there and a few of the editors.

Sam looked towards Cody for a few moments, slightly apologetic before walking over to the blond and starting to talk to her, trying to get along as Cody has suggested earlier.

Xander went to his place, and began to talk with some of the extras. Of course most of them were woman, but he knew jet wasnt as possesive like cody was. Besides, it wasnt like he like woman.

Cosy felt eyes on his and looked around for a moment befire spotting sam looking at him. He watched as sam walked over to his costart and started to talk with her. He smirked for a moment before clapping his hands loudly to get everyones attention. " I hope all of you had a good nights rest, because there will be no slacking off today." he put his stuff down beside his chair and pulled out his script. " Alright, lets run over act 1 scence 1."

Everyone's attention was instantly caught when Cody clapped and they went to places right away. Jet went over to stand by Cody, as he was going to watch to make sure the lines still sounded right aloud.

The premise of the first scene was Sam's character talking with Xander's character at a bar about a new strangler that was recently on the loose. Just then a few women come up and want to talk to the men- it eventually progresses into the women speaking in code about needing help stopping an at large killer.

Xander got in position and waited for cody to yell action before starting to act his roll. He sat at the fake bar on set as the two went about saying their lines.

Cody watched closely as the actors began to play out their parts. When jet came to stand beside him, he looked over at him. " What do you think?" he muttered under his breath.

"Hmnn... I think... that..." he scratched the back of his head, watching the scene play out before him, "I think this scene isn't that bad... I mean... there is that one brunette that keeps screwing up the lines though... but she'll learn them..." he muttered, shrugging.

The scene finished someone finding a dead body at the back of the bar and Sam and Xander running out to try and track the killer down.

" the one on the right?" he asked as the sence unfolded. He watched her closely, and sure enough she wasnt getting all her lines right. " Ill talk with her." cody added as he took a seat in his chair and pulled out his note book to right down notes. He watche sam mostly, one of his bad habbits that he did when he was mad at him. When the sence was done, he looked at jet. " Before we run the second sence, whats your feed back?"

"My feedback..." he said, mostly watching Xander and hoping that Cody had more feedback than he did. "Oh... um... my feedback is that there needs to be more frantic behavior, the pace needs to be a bit quicker because that's what this scene was written to be like." He said, looking to Cody.

Cody looked at jet as he spoke, thinking it over for a bit. " i agree. Ill have them go over it one more time before we move on to the next sence. " he looked over at the stage and actors waiting for him to say something. " Go over it one more time, this time less order and more franticness. " he called out to them before waiting for them to get back into position before yelling action.

As Cody directed, everyone started acting more frantic and it was much better the second time around. Jet sighed in contentment. "That's much, much better..." he said into the other's ear. "Even that brunette is getting her lines now... the mood is set and it's flowing nicely."

Cody watched happily as it flowed better the second time around. " Yeah." he looked at his watch for a moment. They should have just enough time to go over the second sence before lunch. After lunch if everything went as planed, the should be able to get to at least the sixth sence. Once the actors were done the first sence he clapped his hands twice, as a sign of them doing a good job. " good, now we can move onto the next sence."

Everyone got into places and the second scene practice began.

The next scene took place solely between Xander and Sam as they were on a chase for an unknown man- they had managed to get on his heels and they were going to catch him when he suddenly jumped off a pier into the water, a jump that he obviously could not survive. However, that was obviously to be filmed on sight and not right now, so for now, they had a ledge for the guy to practice jump off of.

At the moment, just after the guy jumps, Xander and Sam's character stop short. "What in the hell..." Sam said his lines, looking towards Xander. "There was no way the man survived that... if I'm not mistaken... that was an act of desperation... I'm starting to have second thoughts about this killer... I think he may have... accomplices... if he is what I think he is... we may have a real evil genius to deal with..." he looked suspiciously towards Xander before walking over to the ledge and peering over the edge.

That was when there was supposed to be a shot from under the ledge of a man that supposedly jumped using a grapple hook to stay connected- the man manages to yank Sam's character down into the water and they are supposed to wrestle as Sam's character is almost drown, but instead, Sam manages to come out ontop, dragging the body back up with him and Xander's character was quickly supposed to handcuff him, "Come on, hurry the fuck up, he's gonna get away! Cuff em!" The actor playing the accomplice thrashed and tried to get Sam to let go saying, "leave me alone... I don't even know what I'm doing... leave me alone!"

Xander waited till sam said the lines that indeicated that he is to hand cuff the unknown man. He quickly spung forward, handcuffing the man quickly before stepping back. " Got'em."

Cody watched closely as the next sence unfolded infront of them. He looked at jet before back at the actors. " Hopefuly when we acualy film this, itll be a bit more convincing." he muttered softly before writing some more things down on his note pad.

"Well, I mean... I spoke with Grant and we're going to get an old part of Chelsea Pier rented out for 3 days so we'll have a great set to work with there..." Jet reassured Cody.

"But I'd still like to talk Sam into allowing a stunt double. He seems so adamant on doing his own stunts... of course, I guess it's up to him in the end."

The scene ends with Xander and Sam sending him off in a cop car, discussing their later plans to question him after they got a background check done on him.

Cody watched sam as jet spoke. " Trust me, im working on that. " he muttered under his breath as the sence ended. He wrote a few things down before looking at jet again. " Are we using a harness again for when he goes over the brige? Just in case?" he asked. Jet was his go to guy when he was planing something. It just made sense, he was trying to make what jet was writing come to life. So it was easier to have his input then anyone else'sm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom