Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's No Business Like Show Business ((Closed to vetchic))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xander looked up at jet as he spoke, looking at inocent as ever as he sucked his fingera. When he began to pull his fingers out, he whimpered but let them slip from his mouth. He bit his lip as he spoke, and he could feel the tips of his fingers start to force their way inside of him. He groaned softly before speaking. " Come on jet, fuck me already. " he looked down at him pleadingly. " Ive been a naughty boy, and i need to be punished." he whinned.

Cody flinched slightly as he spoke, almost as if he had been hit. " Sam, you know you could have gotten me to do all that to you..." he muttered quietly into his ear. He didnt want to start a fight, not when he was so close to fucking that sweet little ass of his again, so he chosse his words carefully.

"Hmnn yes.. you are very naughty... this punishment must be carried out in detail though..." he chuckled softly as he started to finger fuck the other at a quick pace, leaning forward to kiss him on the lips softly. He kissed him for a few moments before moving back to free his cock from his pants. It was hard and ready for use. "Alright then... I want your mouth on this right now..." he said pointing down at his cock, looking at the other sternly. "Unless you want me going in with just the amount of saliva from my fingers..."

He looked up at Cody slightly upset instead of angry, "Y-you're such a hard worker during the thinking process... I was afraid I was going to ruin your creative process if I just asked for sex..."

Xander groaned and arched his back slightly as he began to finger fuck him. When he felt his lips against uis, he gently kissed him back happily. He whimpered again as he pulled back, but as soon as he saw his cock his eyes lit up and he smiled. Licking his lips, he moved so that his face was level with his throbbing cock. " You know how much that would hurt jet." he muttered before parting his lips and licking from his base up to his head.

Cody looked down at sam as he spoke, maybe he could let this one go, just forgettl that he had gotten a few bliw jobs and rimmings. " Sammie, you could never ruin my creative process. Next time just ask ok?" he grinned slightly and he let go of his hands and began to move lower. He kissed down his body till he reached his cock, and gave his head one slow lick across it before moving so that he was laying beside him. " Come on sammie, let me taste that asss of yours again. And i think your ' old friend' needs some attention." he grinned and pointed to his hard on.

"I know, babe, that's why I'm glad you're blowing me off... I hate to see my little actor in pain..." he chuckled softly, running his fingers through Xander's hair as he started licking his cock, "Ugh... yea... that tongue really is skilled..." he moaned in pleasure, "You look so slutty right now, cutie..." he chuckled, "you know, I've been waiting all day for this..."

"Alright..." Sam smiled gently as the other reassured him he'd never ruined his creative process. His face then turned red when the other kissed down his body and then licked his cock. "Aah..." he bit his lip and arched his back slightly. Then, he smiled towards the other playfully at the invitation for a 69. "How about we make this a competition... whoever cums first has to get a spanking..." he said, still showing his love for rough housing and competing. He got into 69 position, playfully poking Cody's cock.

Xander looked up at him as he spoke, and wrapped his lips around his thick head. He began to suck and swirl his tongue around his swollen head. He knew jet was pent up by how big his head had swollen to. He kept eye contact with him as he slowky took more and more of his cock inside his mouth and down his throat.

Cody laughed softly as he spoke, grinning playfully. " Hmmm, ill agree to that, get suckin naughty boy." he gripped his cocks base as he got into position with one hand, and with his free hand spread his cheaks as he lend up and began to lick up and down his crack, twirling his tongue around his hole as he began to pump his coxk.

"Oh that is some hot eye contact..." groaned Jet, his head swelling more, "You know how to get me... damnn..." he ran his fingers through the others hair, getting more and more turned on. He could no longer take it, "Dammit, Xander... I need to fuck you..." he said pushing the other back to the couch. He smirked down at him, positioning himself at his entrance. "You ready for me..."

Sam laughed and then nodded before starting to lick the head of Cody's impressive cock. He licked up and down the base while occasionally teasing the balls. However, the moment he felt Cody begin to rim him while pumping his cock, he let out a soft, girlish whimper. He hated that about himself... his noises. He used the noises he made to his advantage though as he wrapped his mouth around the tip of Cody's cock and moaned into it, creating a vibrating sensation as he started to push the cock in further, ringing his tongue around.

Xander sucked harder and faster as he spoke and ran his fingers throu his blonde hair. When he was pushed back, he whimpered and licked his lips slowly as jet got in position. " Ive been ready for you all day." he answered him quickly, and him to pound him already.

When he felt sam start to suck and lick his cock he closed his eyes, holding back his moans as best as he could. Cody hadnt cum since the last time they went at it, where as sam masterbateded or got a few bliwjobs. He quickly pushed his tongue inside his hole, licking him hard and fast. He reached up with his free hand, and began to massage his balls while he pumped him.

"Of course you have, you little trollop..." he teased, chuckling as he ruffled the other's hair. Then, he became serious instantly and without hesitation, pushed his lubricated cock right into Xander's ass with a groan of pleasure. "Ah... fuck... such a tight pussy..." he teased playfully, starting to thrust in and out as he looked down loving at the other, "tell me if you want me to go faster or slower, okay?" At the moment, he was searching to hit the other's g-spot.

Sam started to bob his head quicker, going down further and feeling his balls up even more. He was known to be a great blowjob giver since he had little to no gag reflex. He was constantly getting distracted by the rimjob particularly and it was the massaging of the balls that was really driving him nuts. He whined even more but started to suck the other harder, bringing up his head to suck on the tip in a sloppy and noisy way while massaging his balls hoping to embarrass the other slightly.

Xander grinned slightly as he spoke and ruffed his hair. The moment he felt him start to force his way inside, he groaned softly and his legs wrapped around his groin as he slipped inside. Jets cock was just big enough to fill him, but nit enough to stretch him to the point of where it would hurt him. He moaned like a high school girl would as he atarted to thrust in and out of him. " A little faster..." he gasped as his back arched.

A long and loud moan exscaped his lips as sam went to town on his coxk, deep throating him. Cody could give pretty good blowjobs, but sams ahere so much better. He pulled his tongue out and sucked on his fingers for a few moments, before pushing him inside and wiggiling them inside of him before he began to finger fuck him. He moved so that his mouth was wrapped around the head of his cock, and he eagerily began to suck him like his life depended on it.

"Oh... see.. my little high school girl..." he chuckled, "I love those noises you make, you little tease..." he thrust faster as the other insisted, pushing in deeper, this time certain that he hit his g-spot, wanting to hear those sweet noises from his little blondie that he loved so much. He pushed the boy's blonde bangs back as he thrust at a quick pace now, moving his hips and starting to pump the boys cock, teasing the head with his thumb. "Ugh... tigght..."

Sam may have been good at giving blowjobs, but he was far less strong-willed than Cody was... which meant he couldn't hold back as well when it came to climax. He bobbed his head faster and now massaged his balls with both teasing hands. He gasped weakly as he felt the other start to finger fuck him, his face growing flush and his ass sticking out a bit more in response. He obviously needed it so bad. The fucking and the sucking was just too much to bear and he moaned hardly into Cody's cock. He started to dribble precum.

Xander bit his lower lip as he spoke, embarrassed by his words. He moan loudly and his hips bucked as he sped up ajd hit his G-spot. " R-right there!" he gasped and his eyes shot open. He looked up at jet as he began to pump and tease him. He wouldnt last much longer if he kept this up, not to mention he could feel his walls tightening around his cock as he thrusted in and out " I..im so close...." he whimpered as his hips began to rock back and forth with his thrusts.

Cody slowly added another finger, stretching him out for when he would enter him. He began to taste something salty and warm against his tongue and smirked, lapping down his pre cum. Cody knew how to get sam to cum, it was just a matter of time now. He took more of his cock inside his mouth, gently running his teeth along his lenghtm

"I'm not too far away, either..." groaned Jet, "But knowing you, you'll release before me..." he chuckled, looking playfully down at Xander. "I love you, baby..." he leaned forward to kiss him as he continued to thrust into him and pump his cock. "You like that, don't you, babe?" he whispered in his ear, "I like how your hips move," his hips moved faster after he said this, thrusting in harder and faster.

"A-ah..." he gasped again into Cody's cock as he felt him stretch him out. "Oh.. oh.." he whined weakly into his cock, squeezing his balls gently and bobbing his head. However, the moment that he felt Cody's teeth, Sam just about lost it... suddenly, he let out a cry and climaxed into Cody's mouth while jamming Cody's cock down his throat at the same time, arching his back in pleasure as he came.

Xander looked up at him as he teased him, panting heavily. " Hmm...."he moaned as he just about lost it as he pumped him while thrusted harder and faster in and out of him. It was only a meer mater of second before he screamed loudly in pleasure as he came against his chest. His hips still bucked against jets,and he was hoping to get him to cum very soon as well.

Cody heard him cry out and grinned around his cock as his mouth was filled with hia warm cum. He happily swallowed it all before pulling back to lick his cock clean. He was so close to cumming, and he bucked his hips a few times, forcing the rest of his cock down his throat. He pulled his fingers out of his stretched hole as he came hard down his throat, weeks of pent up cum finnaly flowing out. He panted heavily and closed his eyes as his hody went limp against the bed.

"Ah fuck!" he groaned at the clenching of Xander's walls when the blonde came in pleasure. He felt the clenching and tightening around his crotch and nearly felt stars, "That's it... good boy..." he milked the cum out of Xander before finding himself cum as well, exploding within his lover, filling him deep with hot, flowing seed. "Ah... hell yes.." he groaned, collapsing ontop of the other, panting slightly after pulling out.

Sam's eyes widened when the other came soon after, filling his mouth with semen, so he swallowed every last bit of it, lapping up his cock after as well and making sure it was clean. "Hmnn..." he dropped down to lay by the other. "Hmnn... that felt good..." he groaned.

Xanders body shock as he was milked of his cum before he felt jet start to cum, stuffing what little space was left with his hot cum. " oh god!" he moaned and wrapped his arms around his chest, clinning to him as he was filled. When he pulled out and fell ontop of him, he groaned quietly, slowly moving so that jet was beside him on the couch and not ontop of him. " Hey jet... , i love you to." he whispered softly as he nuzzled up against him.

Cody smiled softly as he felt sam swallow his cum before moving to lay beside him. He wrapped his arms around him, holding him close against his chest as he slowky regain his breath. " you let me go to long with out that miuth of yours sammie." he panted softly as he slowky openes his eyes and loomed down at him. " you have no idea have good that way for me."

"Good to hear.." Jet chuckled, pulling the other close and kissing his face all over before saying, "we should probably go up to our rooms now, take a shower and go to bed, huh?" he looked towards the other. "I'm exhausted... I don't know about you.." he smiled lazily.

Sam smiled and laid there in Cody's arms, "I agree... that felt amazing... we need to approach each other more often with our needs..." he whispered to his lover.

Xander blushed softly but let him kiss all along his face before nodding his head. " Can i sleep with you tonight?" he asked quietly and he opened his eyes and looked up at him. They probably shouldnt have done it on his favirot couch, getting it cleaned would be such a hassle. " Unless you dont want me to."

Cody smiled and nodded his head in agreement. " Even if im working, it doesnt hurt to ask, alright?" he grinned slightly as he slowly sat up, running his fingers through his long dark brown hair. " your not mad anymore, are you?" he teased and looked down at him.

"Of course you can sleep with me tonight... in fact, I'd insist you sleep with me... I don't want you going back to your room alone after such an amazing intimate moment..." he whispered, caressing the other's face. "I'll bring you up..." he teased before whisking Xander up into his arms and carrying him up the stairs to Jet's room. When they got there, he said, "You can take a shower first if you'd like... I'll make the bed..."

"Mad... damn... no... I'm so satisfied... you don't even need to fuck me tonight..." Sam laughed softly, "This is the least mad I've ever felt... feels good..." he laughed gently.

Xander gasped as he was picked up, is arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders as he clung to him. " i have legs you know. Working ones." he grinned and looked at jet as they got to his room. He liked spending the night with him, he felt safer knowning that if something happened, he wasnt alone. " alright, but youll need to set me down first." he teased.

Cody smiled and kissed his fore head gently before getting up and stretching out his back. " Come on, we have a big day tomorrow, and neither one kf us can show up smelling like sex and cum. " he chuxkled softly as he slowky began to make his way over to the bathroom.

He laughed softly, "Okay, okay..." Jet set Xander down on the ground before kissing him on the head, "Go off and then I'll take one after you..." he winked to the other. He turned on the television, deciding not to sit down on the bed till he took a shower.

"I'm gonna stay here and take one after you... I'm afraid I'm gonna get horny again and end up having shower sex..." he laughed, "If I do... I may pass out in the shower cause I'm exhausted..." He yawned, looking towards the television and turning it on.

Xander smirked up at him as he kissed his forehead and spoke. " sometimes i think you like treating me like a kid." he called over his shoulder playfully as he crossed the room to the bathrokm. He djdnt bother to shut the door, what was the point, he was already but naked. Turning om the shower he quickly steppes under the running water and washes up before turning the water off and drying himself down before warpping his towle around him self as he stepped out into the bedroom. "Im all clean, so no more goofing off, got it?" he grinned.

Cody grinned and laughed softly. " ill get you im there one of these days." he teased before slipping into the bathroom to wash up. It wasnt long before he came out, squeaky clean again. Smiling he pased sam on the back to the bed. " Dont be long, i might die of lonelyness."

"If I am, I'm sorry..." he laughed gently towards Xander, "I just love you so much... sometimes I don't know how to act..." he smirked as he watched that sweet ass make its way to the bathroom. When Xander came back, Jet got up, "alright, I'll try my best." He chuckled as he walked past Xander, slapping him on the ass before running off into the shower.

Sam smiled towards the other playfully, "we'll see." He then proceeded to watch television again. When the other came back, he got up and walked in to take a shower as well.

Xander jumped slightly as jet slapped his ass as they past each other. Rolling his eyes playfully hr grinned before walking over to the bed and climbing ontop of it. He lay across the bed, his back facing up, his ass facing towards the bathroom door. He yawned and looked over at the tv, switching it to a chanel he liked.

Cody smirked as he watched sam walk past, tomorrow that ass of his was his for the taking. He stepped over to hi dressser and pulled out a pair of boxers. He slipped into them before heading ovee to his bed where he waited for sam.

Once Jet was done taking a shower, he came back out, appreciating the view and smirking slightly. "Cute..." he chuckled, "you say you don't want sex, but damn... it looks like you're inviting me for a second round..." teased Jet as he flopped down next to the other.

Sam completely washed up before getting out of the shower, looking rather exhausted suddenly. "Yeah, I'm ready for bed..." he groaned quietly. He made his way over and sprawled himself across it.

Xander looked up at him as he spoke, grinning and blushing faintly. " I dont think i could handle round two right now." he chuckled softly as he nuzzled up against his side.

Cody looked over his shoulder at him as he came out of the bathroom. Smiling he looked at the time as sam flopped down on the bed. " Its about time..." he chuckled softly as he crossed the room towards the bed. " i think ill claim my prize tomorrow night." he grinned and placed his hand on his ass as he crawled onto the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom