Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's No Business Like Show Business ((Closed to vetchic))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missmisfit

Super-Earth
tumblr_lqa4wjPUMN1qgap4ho1_500.jpg

((People from left to right: Sam (actor), Jet (writer), Xander (actor), Cody (director)

Name: Samuel "Sam" Peters
Position: Seke, more on submissive side
Orientation: Bisexual, but his director boyfriend doesn't like that that much.
Job: Actor
Personality: Sexually sensitive, hot tempered, stubborn, hard-working, loving, playful, sneaky
Bio: He is part of what Hollywood calls the "Emerson" movie acting troupe," since it was a group of 4 clever men graduating from Emerson College who became famous by having a gifted director, script writer and two handsome and skilled actors. They always do movies together, travel together and have been loyal friends since. Sam has a secret relationship with his director. Specializes in action movies and plays a very convincing straight guy.

Name: Jet Faye
Position: Seme
Job: Movie writer
Personality: Creative, smart, imaginative, brain of the group, closet pervert, loyal
Bio: He is part of what Hollywood calls the "Emerson" movie acting troupe," since it was a group of 4 clever men graduating from Emerson College who became famous by having a gifted director, script writer and two handsome and skilled actors. They always do movies together, travel together and have been loyal friends since. Jet has a secret relationship with one of the actors and loves writing extra kinky scripts in the comfort of his bedroom just for him and his boyfriend.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It was the end to another crazy day at work and the 4 men were arriving back to their huge penthouse they had purchased a while ago in Manhattan, New York. The media had always portrayed them as a brotherhood group, play boys who invited women over all the time. Jet made sure that their publicist made that reputation for them... but what happened behind closed doors with these men was much different... it was a haven of gay love in their penthouse and nobody ever had to know. They were determined to keep it that way.

Sam walk in through the door, sighing in exhaustion as he threw his stuff down on the table of the kitchen. "Damn, was that a busy day..." he groaned, running his fingers through his hair, "good script read through, but... I don't know why he couldn't have gotten me a hotter girl, at least... I hate faking the sex scenes with girls that have such small tits..." Sam was clearly complaining about how his director constantly chose flat women... he knew it was probably because Sam would be less likely to want to get with them offset.

Jet was strolling into the room, relaxed and cool and calm as usual. "I wouldn't talk about your preference of women... I don't think Cody would appreciate it that much..." he placed his briefcase down, which was full of scripts, loose leaf paper, pens and ink. It was an organized mess of creativity. He had been bored so he had written some rather naughty scripts on his free time today that he'd love to make Xander read later. He loved writing scripts with dirty talk and making Xander read them.

Name: Cody need
Job/role: Director
Personality: tough, possesive, hot-headed, creative, mature, not out going.

Name: Xander Cook
Job/role: Actor
Personailty:Shy, secretive, loyal, a little out going, friendly, hates the press.

Xander padded in after jet stepped into the house. He herd jet and sam talking and chuckled at sam. " Jets right you know. You know how cody can get about that kind of stuff." he smirked as he crossed the room before flopping down onto his 'special' zebra print couch. He looked over at jet, noting how full his brief case had gotten during the day. He bit his lip and looked away, grinning slightly as he placed his bag beside the couch on the floor. He hread the front door close as cody came in.

Cody bragged his stuff and made his way inside. It had been a long day, and all he wanted was to flopp down in his bed and sleep the rest of the day away. He stepped inside and closed the door behind him, then set his bags in their usual spot beside the door. Lifting his hat he ran his fingers through his hair before placing his hat back in its place. He strieded across the room, grinning at sam as he moved past him. " Im going to go take a shower, big day tomorrow." he called over his shoulder as before he left the room, walking down the hall to his master bed room.

Jet silently watched Xander enter and walk over to sit on his favorite couch. Chuckling, he shook his head. They were both in for some fun tonight.

After Cody walked up to the master bedroom, Sam crossed his arms, "yeah, I bet he was hinting me to go join him, wasn't he? He ain't getting much love from me today... not after I got A-cup wonder for my co-star... I'm into women and men for a reason... I need variety... and if my women are built like my men, there isn't much point in it..." he walked into the kitchen and helped himself to a carton of milk.

Jet rolled his eyes... boy, was Sam such a loud mouth. It was a good thing he had an actor career to exert some of that energy. "Big day or not..." began Jet slyly as he strolled over to sit down next to Xander, "I'm still going to make sure to keep you up tonight as much as I can... you did a really good job today as the supporting role... I wrote that part especially for you... I also wrote up a little skit today involving a horny school boy... I think that role is just as good for you... and you'll perform for me tonight... right..." he growled playfully into Xander's ear before sitting back with a satisfied smirk, turning on the television.

Jet was the quiet guy people were warned about... although he seemed harmless, he was a genius and a serious brain. He knew how to persuade and influence. It often got the four of them out of much trouble. And in the sheets... he was a serious pervert, though one would not expect it.

Xander watched as jet came over to sit beside him. He was listening to sam till he hread jets silky voice in his ear. His eyes widened and he blushed slightly. He looked at jet and bit his lower lip. " Hmmm, what ever you say." he whispered back and looked up at him, his blond hair hiding his eyes. Xander knew when jet got him in bed, he would end up staying awake all night. But it was totally worth it. Jet always had the kinkyest of ideas, and of course he always seamed to find a way to get him to agree to them.

Cody made his way to his room and quickly stripped. He wasnt sure if sam was going to join him, after all, he had set him up with a A girl. But it wasnt like he had a choice, sam was bi, and there was no way he was losing him to some skank. He sighed softly and threw his dirty cloths into the hamper as he crossed the room to his bathroom. He turned the shower on and stepped under the water.

"Of course, whatever I say goes..." he licked Xander's earlobe before pulling away and smirking deviously. "You'll quickly go from school boy to school girl..." he teased before switching to a more interesting show. He was hard to watch television with because he was a very picky writer, finding flaws in all television writing- so they usually ended up watching a documentary or a cooking show.

Once Sam was done drinking, he walked past the two lovebirds and up the stairs to his room, pulling off his shirt to get comfortable, locking the door and reaching under his bed to pull out a stash of Playboy. "Ah... let the relaxation begin..."

Xander curled up on the couch, staring up at jet as he spoke. He couldnt help but blush slightly as he spoke. " Only for you." he muttered softly as he turned his attention towards the tv as jet changed the chanel yet again. Byt now he was used to this, after having to deal with him since collage his pickyness no longer bothered him that much. Besudes the cooking shows werent half bad. " Your such a tease, you know that?"

Cody quickly washed up before turning the water off and stepping out of the shiwer to dry off. He wrapped a twole lisely around his waste as he walked over to his bed. Sometimes sam would come sleep with him at night, so he kept his door unlocked as he climbed into bed and clapped his hands, the lights flickering off as he did. Smiling he settled in under his warm covers. Cody was never the type to stay up alone, it just wasnt him.

"Am I?" asked Jet with a smirk, glancing over towards the other, enjoying the fact that he was being called this. "That means that I'm getting to you, huh?" he smirked, "Good... that's what I was aiming for... I just want you to consider all the things I am going to do to you is all..." He slowly leaned forward, "Do you want to do it right here right now? How about it?"

Sighing, Sam was unable to get off. No matter how many busty chicks he looked at, he couldn't get off- he kept thinking about that girl... it was keeping him limp. Yawning, he got up... he needed to get something out of his system and wouldn't be able to go to sleep until then. Getting up, he changed into some pajama bottoms and then unlocked the door, and flounced all the way to Cody's room. He walked inside and closed the door behind him, "I'm horny and angry..." said Sam in a pushy sounding voice. "I blame you.."

Xander couldnt help but blush darker as he spoke. God why did jet have to tease him like this! He knew that he was always hot for him, and yet he kept teasing him, day in and day out. He looked at jet, thinking for amoment. Cody was probably dealing with sam right now, so it wasnt like anyone would walk in on them. " Yes teatcher. " he muttered quietly. He couldnt help but follow what jet had said before, besides, it wasnt like this was his first time acting for him.

Cody had nearly fallen alseep when sam barged in. Yawning he sat up and looked over at him. Horny and mad? That wasnt always a bad thing. He stood and walked over to him, still only wearing the towle around his waste. " You cant be that mad, at least she had some tits this time." he sighed, already knowing what this was about.

"Well, maybe we should start this tutor session... for every wrong answer... someone gets a punishment..." he chuckled playfully into the other's ear. "I've been waiting for this all day... you know... seeing you in class, looking to me... I knew you wanted me to bend you over my desk... and plow deep into you..." He forced the other to sit up.

"I'll be right back... we're going to improv tonight... I want to make sure my script is perfect for a few nights from now..." he walked off for a bit before coming back with a ruler. Smiling towards the other, he placed the ruler down on the coffee table.

"Ready for your first question?"

"Yeah, yea... tits... you call those tits? If you ever liked women, you'd understand... but you don't... those aren't tits..." he shoved the other on the bed roughly. "You need to make it up to me now... if she's going to be my costar, I need to get something out of this..." he was a bit of a diva, but he mostly did it because he was very picky about his women... it was the only thing that Sam was particularly annoying about.

Xander sat when he felt jets hands forcing him to sit. The only time he would let jet boss him around physicaly was when they were about to get naughy. He sat quietly on the couch as jet left the room. Great. Improve. He did some of his best work on the spot. When jet came back with the ruler, he couldnt help but get slightly excited. " Yes im ready teatcher. " he had to bite his lip to stop him self from groaning as the bulge between his legs grew.

Cody was a bit surprised as he was pushed back onto the bed, but in a way he was expecting something of the sort. " Alright, alright. What do you want to get out of this then?" he couldnt help but grin up at him as he propt himself up on his elbows. It wasnt often that sam would act out like this, sure he got mad when ever cody set his up with a smaller girl, but he always got over it.

Jet smirked, noticing the bulge already and watching the boy's body language of lip biting and obvious anticipation. "We're going to practice our elements on the periodic table since you've been having a hard time with that, young man..." he said playfully, "What element on the periodic table uses the abbreviation AU?"

"It's simple, Cody..." he said, smirking towards the other, "You and I have a little bit of rough sex right now... but I'm not going to submit easy... I'm going to give you a hard time tonight..." he smirked mischievously. "I need to get laid badly, but I'm not exactly going to crawl to you..."

Xander looked up at him, god no, not the periodic table! He thought for a moment, trying to remember what AU stood for. After a few moments of thinking he looked back up at him. "Gold.... Or maybe copper..." he stuttered slightly and looked down at his hands, taking on the role of the scared, inocent little studdent.

Cody grinned more as sam explained what he wanted. Usualy, when sam put up a fight, he would back off, wait a weef or so before hinting to him that he should follow him again. That way sam would beg for him as he teased him. But tonight was diffrent. With the new movie coming up, him and sam hadnt been able to spend as much time together like they always did, and cody didnt like having to masterbate. He sat up quickly, grabbing his hand and pulled him down onto the hed beside him. " challenage accepted "

"I want a definite answer, young man..." growled Jet gently to Xander, "One or the other... you're not going to pass the class if you don't study harder..." He scooted a bit closer, placing a hand on the other's thigh, playing the role of the opportunistic teacher. "Now... is it gold... or copper..."

Sam grunted as Cody yanked him down onto the bed. He smirked darkly and then said, "maybe I should try and see if I can dominate you tonight..."

Xander looked up at him, his eyes soft and pleading. Of course it was all just acting, but he liked to make himself more inocent for jet. " Gold....?" he answered him shyly. When he felt his hand on his inner tigh, he bit his lip harder, his body tense as he waited so patiently for jet to make his move already.

Cody chuckled softly and grinned at him. " Come on baby, you know your the submissive one between us. " he muttered, his voice laced with lust. He moved so that he was onto of him, his towle had fallen off and now lay beside them on the bed, but he didnt care. He lend down and began to roughly lick and nibble on his neck, knowing that he loved it when he did that.

"Good..." said Jet with a smirk, "very good..." he said, as a reward, placing his hand on Xander's crotch and massaging him through his pants, "Now... don't pay attention to what I'm doing to you... just keep answering questions... and we won't tell anybody about this right..." he whispered playfully. "This game is a secret between us... next element is a bit harder... Sb..." he was hoping that the other would get it wrong this time.

He nibbled his ear gently, "do you like it when teacher touches you like that..." he said as he continually rubbed him.

Sam blushed just a bit when the other corrected him and reminded him about being uke. When he began to lick and nibble roughly, he groaned and arched his back slightly, "Hmnn... shit..." he nodded, biting down on his lip, "damn... does this feel good... we should try wrestling naked again... I love doing that with you..." he whispered playfully up at the other. "I love when I finally lose... the humiliation of getting fucked for losing... really gets me going..." he groaned as he felt the other's lips. He reached down, running his fingers through Cody's hair.

Xanders eyes widened as he felt jets hand move from his tigh to his crotch. He couldnt help but groan quietly as he was rubbed. He brealy heard his next question, and when he did, he snapped out of his pleasure induced dizzyness. " Um.... Uh, oxygen?" he stuttered as jet nibbled on his ear and began to whisper into his ear again. " yes teatcher, i love it when you touch me, ive been waiting for this for so long" he groaned quietly.

Cody smirked as sam started moaning and groaning as he licked,nibbled, and sucked up and down his neck. He slowly began to move lower, going as far as his nipples. He took his nipple between his teeth, gently hibbling on it before doing the same to the other. He then started to make his way back up his chest to his ear. " How badly do you want this?" he muttered huskily into his ear. The thought of wresiling with him again really turned him on, and his member quickly grew hard between his legs. " How bad do you want my cock inside you?"

Jet tsked and shook his head, "Oxygen, eh? Looks like a naughty boy hasn't studied enough..." he muttered darkly, removing his hands from the actor. Then, he looked towards him with a serious expression, "stand up, young man... drop your pants and boxers..." Jet reached for the ruler from before.

Sam moaned when he started to nibble on his nipples, which were incredibly sensitive. "I want it so bad... dammit... you don't even know..." he groaned, his face slightly red from the embarrassing words. Cody was the only one that was able to reduce the tough guy to a stammering, blushing high school girl. "Why don't I get off my clothes.. it's getting hot in here.." Sam smirked playfully.

Xander slowly stood and stripped ou of his pants and boxers. He stood there, red faced with a painfuly hard boner. He looked at jet as he grabbed the ruler. He hoped jet wouldnt smack him to hard with it this time, last time the ruler was brought out, he couldnt sit right for a week. " what now?" he asked shyly.

Cody grinned and rolled over unto his back beside him. "Go on then, give me a show." he propt himself up on his elbows again, his hard member standing up between his legs as he waited for sam to strip for him. " Hmm, its heen a while since ive tapped that sweet ass of yours. " he growled lustfully.

"Looks like someone is enjoying the periodic table a little too much..." chuckled Jet as he looked at Xander's boner. "I'm going to patronize you a little bit right now... if you'd lay across my lap, young man.." he chuckled playfully. "So your tight ass is up in the air..."

He laughed to Cody before standing up and slowly pulling off his pajama bottoms kicking them off behind him and then sexily removing his briefs, bending over purposely to give Cody a nice view of his ass. Then, he turned and looked back to the other, now stark naked and already hard. "It's been a while since it's been tapped..." he chuckled giving his ass a playful smack before crawling back ontop of Cody and taking hold of his hands to try and pin them to the bed as he kissed him, their cocks rubbing together.

Xander slowly moved so that he was laying across his lap, his hard on between jets legs, his tight ass facing up. " Please be careful, last time i couldnt sit right for a week." he whispered quietly as he looked over his shoulder to watch jet.

Cody bit his lip as he watched sam strip, as he bent forward, he watched closely, inspecting the ass that he loved so very much. " Get that sexy ass over here." he muttered huskily as he smacked his own ass. As sam moved ontop of him, and pinned his hands to the bed, he grinned up at him. His lips parted as he kissed him back longingly, biting sams lower lip as their cocks rubbed together. He quickly rolled over, pinning sam against the bed as he pulled back for air. " have you been sleeping with anyone but me?" he growled into his ear as he pinned his hands above his head.

"I'll be gentle then, sexy..."chuckled Jet softly to Xander. "Here we go..." he brought back the ruler and then hit it at a medium force to the other's rear end before massaging him gently- he wasn't going to do it nearly as hard as he used to. "Just two more..." he said softly before hitting the other two more times... and then saying as he put down the ruler, "I think we're done with the periodic table... I think you need another lesson... on sex ed..." he continually massaged the other's ass.

Sam kissed the other back passionately, gasping into the kiss submissively from the friction of their cocks. He then took in a deep breath of surpirse when he pinned him against the bed, "I-I mean... why would you ask that..." he said nervously. It had been a while since they had gone at it, so it was understandable that Cody would worry, but... other than visiting a few strip clubs and getting a few blow jobs, which he didn't really tell Cody about either, he hadn't slept with anyone. Though the possessiveness of the other still made him often feel entirely submissive. He squirmed slightly, trying to change the subject, bringing his knee up to rub gently against the other's cock.

Xander flitchened slightly as he was hit the first time, but it wasnt nearly as hard as the last time. He lay still across his lap as he was hit two more times, closing his eyes momentarily. He opened his eyes again when he heard jet put the ruler away, and looked back at him as he massaged his ass. Xander couldnt help but nodd his head slowly as he spoke, god he had been waiting for this. " I think your right profeccuer. "he groaned softly.

Cody looked down into sams eyes as he spoke, sretching for any sign of doupt. " Its been a while sam, and you know how i feel about that..." he trailed off when he felt sams knee rubbing against his throbbing hard on " Would you stop that?! You know how i feel about you. " he added firmly. He looked deep into his lovers eyes as he spoke. " its a yes or no question sam." he muttered quietly.

"Alright... good... first... we're going to learn about lubrication... in order for something to slide properly into the sphincter without tearing, there must be some form of lubrication... it can be something as simple as spit... so..." he picked up Xander, who was a few inches shorter than him anyway, and laid him back on the couch, positioning his legs so his entrance was easily accessible. "May you suck on my fingers, Xander?" he smiled as he brought two fingers up to the other's mouth for him to suck on whilst he tweaked Xander's nipples with the other hand.

"Look... I-I didn't fuck or get fucked by anyone... if that's what you're asking..." he said, looking up at Cody sincerely. "The only person I'd allow to stick something in me is you... you know that..." He wasn't really sure if he remembered if Cody didn't like Sam getting blowjobs or rimjobs either because it had been a while... so he just didn't say anything about it just yet.

Sam gasped slightly as he was picked up and moved. He didnt struggle as he was laid on the cough and positioned so his hole was acssesible to jet. His lips part eagerly as jet apoke and moved his two fingers to his mouth, where he greedily began to suck and lick them. He groaned softly around his fingers as he played with his nipples.

Cody relaxed slightly as he spoke and went back to licking and kissing his neck again. " Is that all?" he asked between kisses. Cody hated having to share anything with anyone, expecially his lover. If he found out sam had been sleeping with anyone, he would most likely freak and corner sam till he answered him truthfully. His hips lowered and he began to grin their cocks together again.

Jet laughed gently, "what a little tease you are... sucking my fingers like that... how dirty..." he pinched the other's nipple before pulling his lubricated fingers out of Xander's mouth slowly so that a trail of saliva was left on Xander's face. Chuckling, he slowly moved the finger down to Xander's entrance. "You're going to speak dirty for me now... or else this lesson won't work right..." he then gently started to push his two fingers into Xander's puckered hole.

He kissed Cody back passionately, moaning softly and then said on the side as if it were no big deal, "Other than that I just got a couple blow jobs and rimjobs... a few spankings... just some people I was fooling around with... no big deal... nobody to worry about..." he then continued to kiss the other back, clinging onto the other as their cocks were rubbing together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom