Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Randy and Baby (Uncle Dis and Enos)

"Mmmm?" She hummed around the fruit before sliding it out of her mouth to answer, "It's boring but nice, once you get into practice you pick up a decent rhythm with it and it just flows naturally," she said bringing the fruit back to her mouth, she knew she was playing with it more than eating it, doing little more than nibbling at the end and licking the cream off.....but she was so distracted she couldn't help it.

"Oh... Yeah, well that's good," Randy replied, biting a fruit in half and licking sauce from the middle of it. He made a weak attempt at glancing away from her, only to have his eye drawn back the moment that fruit met with her lips again.

Baby watched Randy's green tongue slide out from between his lips and she couldn't stop from blushing, fruit hovering just a fraction of an inch from her parted lips.

"Ummm, it...it's a bit warm in here, I...I think I need a glass of water," said Baby flushing red.

"I got water!" Randy hurried away from the table to fetch her a glass. "You want ice?" He felt he could use a moment in front of the freezer, himself...

"Yes! Yes I need ice!" said Baby rushing over to the freezer with him, in her haste she stumbled and bumped right into him.

Instinctively he reached out to grab her, lest she fall, and froze as he realized he'd pressed her right up against himself. "Ah... you OK, there, sugar?"

Baby blinked up at him, "...fine," she said softly, her hands resting on his chest.

This didn't help matters in the slightest, but Randy couldn't bring himself to let go of her just yet. He smiled and brushed a bit of her hair aside. "Maybe we shouldn't run in the kitchen."

"No...it....it could be dangerous," said Baby, inching her face a little closer to his.

"An' we certainly don't want you to fall," he answered, doing the same and pressing her just a bit more firmly.

Baby brushed the tip of her nose against his. "Feels a bit like I'm falling right now," she said quietly, "Will you catch me?" her lips touched his.

Without hesitation he kissed her, over three months' worth of want bubbling up as he did his best to restrain his thoughts from leaking over into hers.

Baby brought her hands up to cup his cheeks, pressing her body to his and running her tongue along his lower lip.

He made a muffled sound of pleasure, meeting her tongue and running a hand into her hair. The urge to make a mental connection rose up again, and he used it to search her thoughts and feelings before daring to share his own.

Baby wanted him, she didn't know why or even for certain in what ways but something in her needed him and she pressed herself to him, making small, urgent sounds against his mouth.

Randy's feelings were similar, and the moment he let them go they went rushing to her, mingling with hers and making it clear just how strong they were and how long they'd actually been there. Some overwhelmed part of him hoped she wouldn't take offense...

Rather than take offence Baby embraced him tighter, grinding her hips against his, "Randy...." she said locking her deep blue eyes with his mismatched ones, "I want you,"

It was better than any of the fantasies he'd had since they'd met at the beach. "Oh, Baby..." He kissed her again, this time entwining her in a pair of tentacles and lifting her off the floor. He held her with her legs around him and her back against the door of the freezer. "You can have me." All of me, came the thought without any warning or prior consideration.

He arched toward her encouragingly, still holding her up with his tentacles as he covered her neck with kisses and gentle bites.

Baby undid his pants and slid them down his hips to give her better access. She removed her panties, leaving her bare beneath her skirt, she didn't take him inside of her immediately, rather she rubbed herself against him, wanting to draw things out a bit.

This suited Randy; he rocked his hips slowly and kissed her, letting the feelings build and linger.

Back
Top Bottom