Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Randy and Baby (Uncle Dis and Enos)

Randy VIII wrapped his arms around her snugly and even lifted her off the ground for an instant. He kissed the top of her head and smiled at her. "C'mon, now. Whatchoo want to drink?" he asked suddenly. "I got just about everything."

"You got it." Randy handed her a small, round bottle from the fridge, then checked the oven. The fish was nearly done. He put dishes on the table, grabbed a stack of napkins, and pulled out a chair for Baby.

Baby sat, "Little Randy is going to be with my sister Gloria until late, is it alright if I stay with you until they get here?" she asked.

"Fine with me," said Randy. "I ain't got nothin' else to do today." He smiled a bit. "Maybe you keep me company."

There was a sound from the kitchen as the timer on the oven went off and Randy VIII brought out the pan of fish, its face still covered by a single orange leaf. "There we go," he announced before taking his seat. "Smell that!"

"Damn right it do," Randy VIII uttered proudly. He gave her a generous cut of the fish and took most of the rest for himself. "Lemme know if you want any more."

Randy nodded, and within minutes his plate was clean and he was already eying what was left of the fish still in the pan. "I don't guess you gonna want that?" He peeled the cooked leaf away from the fish's head.

Randy grinned and picked up the fish. "Hello, beautiful," he cooed to it before tilting back his head and opening his mouth wide.

Randy paused to giggle. "Well, you know what they good for," he said, flashing her a grin before stuffing the head of the fish into his mouth.

There was a crunch and a pop, and within moments the whole fish was gone with not so much as a bone or a scale left to be seen. Randy VIII licked his lips and looked across the table at her. "Say... You want dessert?"

"I'd love some," she replied with a smile, "I can't remember when I last had time to sit and eat dessert, what with my new job and the baby,"

Randy smiled back at her. Having a baby around had definitely changed things. He was nearly always busy with something, but could generally afford to break whenever he pleased. Now that Baby and little Randy were there, he'd taken on a bit more of a clear schedule. "You wait there," he instructed as he brought the dishes into the kitchen to be cleaned and returned with a tray. On it were several pieces of fruit, all brightly-colored and stuffed with cream and different sauces. "Try that."

Baby picked up a green looking fruit that resembled a strawberry in shape, dipped the end in some cream and brought it to her mouth to take a bite, "It's delicious!" she said, catching a stray drop of juice with her tongue.

"Nn... yeah." Randy drew his eyes away from her long enough to pick one up for himself. "I could eat a whole crate a' these," he said, though the thought of watching her do it seemed even more appealing at the moment.

Baby absently sucked some of the juice out of the fruit, unaware that Randy was staring.

He leaned forward just a bit, imagining things for a few seconds before he caught himself and shoved a piece of fruit into his mouth almost defensively. There had been many times since she'd come to the house--and a few before that--when his thoughts had gone to her, their first meeting, and all the possibilities of a second such encounter. He'd kept them to himself, of course, not wanting to give her the wrong sort of impression. He'd just have to be content to occupy himself when she wasn't actually around; surely after all she'd been through, that sort of thing was far from what she'd want.

Baby found her gaze wandering to Randy as she idly licked at the fruit, for an instant she caught herself remembering the taste of his full lips, she felt herself grow warm at the thought, if Randy had asked her to kiss him....she wouldn't have passed it up.

"You been likin' your work OK?" Randy asked for the sake of having something completely innocent to say.

Back
Top Bottom