Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Randy and Baby (Uncle Dis and Enos)

Baby agreed, it had been awhile since she'd had a quiet lunch with pleasant company and since Randy was the father of their child she thought this would be a perfect opportunity to get to know him better.

He led her into his kitchen, which was a good bit larger than the one on the other side of the house and full of Schickelgruber food and appliances. Already on the stove was something full of orange and red vegetation, pointed leaves that perfectly matched his hair. "You like fish?" he asked as he ducked into the refrigerator.

"Sure," replied Baby, she moved over to the stove, "what's this? Some kind of vegetable?"

"Uh huh. You wan' taste it?" asked Randy as he approached the counter with a huge black and green fish in a pan.

He turned and raised an eyebrow at her. "Naw, I just found it growin' outside the nearest toxic waste dump and thought I'd try it out," he teased, dipping a two-pronged fork into the boiling plants and skewering a few leaves for her to try.

Baby hesitated and then tentatively blew on the leaves to cool them before opening her mouth to take them.

"Good, right?" asked Randy. The leaves had a sort of peppery tang to them, almost as though they'd been soaked in spices--though there were none. This along with their appearance made them one of Randy VIII's favorites. He turned to tend to the fish, which he would cut open and fill with the cooked plants.

"A little spicy but good," said Baby, licking her lips, "They remind me of your hair," she teased, reaching up to touch Randy's head.

He grinned. "It is a pretty good-lookin' plant. Can't say as much for this guy." He nodded toward the fish that he was preparing, its large jaws open to reveal rows of crooked, sharp teeth.

Randy laughed and spread a large leaf over the fish's face before sticking it into the oven. "That'll have to do," he said. "Now we got about ten minutes."

"Ten minutes, that's not long," said Baby, she frowned, "Randy, can I ask you a question?"

"Do you ever feel..... inconvenienced by me? I know you used to rent out the other half of this house, but you haven't asked me to pay you any rent," she said.

"I...I like you too," said Baby, she started and shook her head, "w-wait! I mean, I like being here with you to!" she corrected herself, her cheeks turning red.

"I should say I like you very much, Little Red," he replied in his best Big Bad Wolf voice, ears twitching and eyebrows arching to match.

Baby leaned forward and gave him a brushing kiss, "I like you to....Big Bad El Lobo," she said softly.

He put an arm around her. "And you ain't gotta pay me nothin'. Havin' you an' my baby here's better'n gettin' rent."

Back
Top Bottom