Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Randy and Baby (Uncle Dis and Enos)

He groaned, feeling a rising sense of urgency but doing his best to control it. His thoughts drifted, wordless but not empty, and his feelings began to meld with hers. While he commonly used mental connections to better understand his partners' desires and share his own, this was different. It was something of an emotional connection, and it made every feeling--inside as well as out--that much more intense.

Baby lifted her face to kiss his lips again, gasping his name, she was climbing higher, reaching her peak and she wrapped her self tightly around him, as though in her own way she was trying to consume him.

Now he was sure of it, though not quite consciously. He had to be a part of her and she of him. It was not something that he really considered on his own, but it was there, in his mind and body, churning at the bottom of the great rush of feelings that washed over them both. It was like music, something he'd never felt before, and the height of the situation set him into fervent motion. He moaned aloud, his hips bucked, he bit down on his tongue as he knew he was past the point of no return. "Oh, Baby...!"

Baby clung to him as she was swept away with him, and she knew in the back of her mind that it could never be this way with another person, finally the tide ebbed and she went limp, having not removed her body from his. "Randy...." she breathed against his neck.

He uttered a final soft sound as the sudden burst of energy left him almost as quickly as it had come. He remained still to kiss her while he caught his breath, then finally rolled away from her, separating them and leaving a significant puddle where he'd been. He smiled warmly at her, not yet realizing that as a result of their sense of connection his body had taken a subconscious liberty and attempted to bring them even closer together...

Baby couldn't resist rolling onto her side to snuggle closer to him, "Thank you," she said softly.

His cheeks took on a faint tinge of green. "For what?" he asked, though he already had an idea of the answer.

"Yeah, well... you seem like a real sweet girl," Randy reasoned. "I kinda figured you was new, and so..." He shrugged, opting to put an arm over her rather than finish the sentence.

She gave him a nuzzle, "Still...it was kind of you, and...and I liked it," she gave his lip a nibble, "I don't mind being eaten up by Big Bad El Lobo,"

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Good, 'cause you pretty damn tasty," he said with a growl, gently biting on her neck and holding her tightly so that she couldn't wriggle away.

she squealed and laughed, wiggling in his grip. She suddenly grew serious, "Will I see you again?" she asked.

Without really thinking, he nodded his head. "I'd like that, anyway," he added after a moment of consideration. How could he possibly be so sure of what would happen? "Where you stayin'?"

"I..I'm staying at an apartment complex with some of the other girls, I gotta pay the rent to the Madam if I wanna stay there," she explained.

"Well, I'm guessin' you'll have plentya' rent money by the time you leave here," said Randy VIII. "How much I owe you so far?"

Baby frowned, it felt wrong to charge him, "The standard cost for the regular girls is around 100$.....but I think for me it's 50," she said.

"That's it?" Randy sat upright, seeming genuinely surprised. "For a cute li'l thing like you?"

"I'm not as skilled as the other girls but since it's my first time I'm worth more than the usual 25." said Baby.

"Oh, Baby..." A fittingly wolfish grin lit up his features. "You know, they's plenty left that we ain't covered yet."

He returned her kiss, encircling her in his arms. "Mm, how much you know about Schickelgrubers?"

"Then you in for a surprise..." With those words, she was wrapped not in a pair of arms but tentacles, coiling their way around her body like great, thick snakes. Like other parts of him, they were greenish in coloration and coated with a fine mist of natural lubricant via the activation of mucosal glands beneath the skin's surface.

"Mmhmm." One tentacle began to slide down her backside and curl itself around her thigh, gently parting her legs.

Back
Top Bottom