Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Randy and Baby (Uncle Dis and Enos)

It wasn't much longer before he had repositioned himself slightly, entreating entry with a desperate pant and a bit of pressure. It had only been a short few minutes of waiting, yet the whole event had been such a long time coming that it was almost explosive in its sudden intensity. He didn't just want her, he wanted her now.

Baby wrapped her legs around his hips and lowered herself until he filled her, making her whole again at last.

With a low groan he moved against her, finding a rhythm with her body almost as though they'd never been separated at all. His tentacles coiled around her and gripped her firmly despite their slippery coating. She was so small and light in comparison, he could have easily held her there for the better part of the night.

Wrapping her arms around his neck she moved with him, her head thrown back and her dark hair spilling around her shoulders, she encouraged and praised him with heated purrs in Spanish, clawing at his neck and shoulders

Randy panted compliments where he could, attempting to maintain his focus so that there were no strange "accidents" like the last time. Still he found himself immersed in her, blending with her inside and out, and it was one of the most natural feelings he'd ever experienced. He even uttered a few expressions in his own native language, something without a direct English equivalent to state that she was beautiful and felt like a perfect fit for him.

Baby kissed him, rocking her body in time with his, she hadn't realized just how badly she'd needed this, why did it feel so right? Her lips, teeth and tongue caressed his mouth, at that moment she could have told him "I love you," and meant it.

At length he started to pick up speed, tentacles supplementing her motion along with the occasional grunt or growl. There was a strong emotional current beneath the physical display, though, which he readily shared with her. Though the words for it were not yet there, the feeling was mutual.

Baby could feel herself reaching her end, she leaned forward and pressed her face to Randy's shoulder, holding on tight while she ground against him, "Ah...Randy! Randy!" she cried as she let the sensations overwhelm her.

He moaned and bit down on his tongue, pushing harder and faster as a faint mist of perspiration highlighted his forehead and lower back. There was a gasp of "Mm, s-sugar!" and his ears twitched, tentacles writhing and tightening around her momentarily before it was over...

He smiled and kissed her before setting her down on her feet again, though he kept a light hold on her with his tentacles. "I ain't complainin'," he said. In truth, it had been one of the most enjoyable such moments he'd ever had.

Randy slid his tongue across his teeth. "I like the sound a' that," he replied, far from being even the least bit shy now that he was aware of her feelings on the matter. "They's still a whole lot we never did get to try..." He tickled the underside of her chin with the tip of one tentacle.

Baby took the tip into her mouth and sucked it playfully, "So there is," she said.

"Mm... Keep that up if you lookin' to knock a few more out 'fore the day's through," Randy warned her with a grin.

"I don't know if I have the energy for it," she confessed, leaning forward to cuddle up to him.

He chuckled and his tentacles reverted to their usual state as arms, which he used to hold her close and run his fingers through her hair. "There's always next time," he said, pleased to think that there would indeed be a next time.

He returned her kiss, then reached down to pull up his pants. With a comfortable sigh, he turned his eyes toward the clock. "'Bout how much time we got left?"

"A little more than half an hour," said Baby, "Just enough time to wash up if we share the shower."

"Sounds good." Randy swiped a finger across her cheek and pulled it away to show off a string of viscous fluid. "Think you might need one."

"I'm all dirty," she grinned, smoothing her long hair back, "What do you say? I wash your back and you wash mine?"

Randy took a moment to appreciate the sight of her all messy and sticky, then ducked and held out his hands like claws. "I say you best hurry up them stairs 'fore Big Bad El Lobo catches you and eats you up!" he answered with a growl and a snap of his teeth.

Baby let out a squeal and made a run for it, her clothes disheveled and her hair flying behind her in ink colored ribbons, unkempt and slightly messy she really did look like some fairy tale maiden running away from a big bad wolf.

It didn't help to take away from the imagery when Randy VIII, big and dangerous-looking with sharp teeth snapping and large hands grasping as she kept just out of reach, stopped his mischievous giggling to let out a howl. The sound was eerily similar to that of a real wolf's howl, but with a bit more of an exaggerated inflection.

Back
Top Bottom