Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Randy and Baby (Uncle Dis and Enos)

Enos

Star
Baby scoped out the crowed at the beach, it was her first job and she was nervous. Most girls her age worked at burger places or as cashiers at a store, Baby wasn't lucky enough for that. Some years ago she'd ended up separated from her family and she'd been taken in by a dried up old madam known around town as the Queen Bitch. Due to her young age the hag had given her new ward the moniker of "Baby" and as soon as she'd reached a legal age, or at least, close enough to legal that no one would notice she was still a minor, she'd sent the young women to go and start earning her keep. It was an unpleasant life, but if Baby made some money she could look for better opportunities elsewhere.....

On the beach that day was Jeff, ever on the lookout for "bikini babes" as he'd so eloquently have worded it. He took a drink of his beer and nearly spit it right back out again as he noticed Baby crossing the sand in his direction. He scrambled to go and say hello to her before some sandcastle-kicker got to her first.

Baby spotted a rather scruffy looking redneck type barreling towards her. Oh joy....a potential customer....

Before Jeff was even within booby-grabbing range, however, there was a tribal screech from the nearby giant sandcastle which Jeff had previously assumed to be merely a decoration. But he was wrong; someone had been watching from one of the turrets, and that someone leaped down with a loud trill and cut off his path. After the resulting sand cloud had cleared, Jeff realized that he was no match for the interrupting party and turned tail. He'd sooner seek boobage elsewhere than tangle with that!

"That" was a six-and-a-half-foot-tall Schickelgruber, brawny and red-haired with large, pointy teeth and a pair of circular black shades. Jeff hadn't stood a chance. The Schickelgruber took a step forward and greeted Baby in his stead. "Hey there, sugar," he said in a deep, husky voice. "How's it goin'?"

Baby gawked at him, he was the most enormous man she'd ever seen. Once she got over the shock of his presence she had to admit to herself that he was pretty attractive, "F..fine thanks," she replied. Maybe this would be her first customer. She could live with that, she knew from looking at him that he was one of the non-human residents of Kennyville, although what he was she couldn't exactly say, all she knew was that when he opened his mouth, his tongue was green and his teeth pointy.

"Good...and trust me, you don' want none a' that," he said, gesturing toward Jeff with a casual nod of his head and a curl of his lip. "Maybe you'd be a little better off with me; whaddaya say to a tour a' that sand castle over there?"

The Schickelgruber grinned and led her over a carefully-constructed driftwood drawbridge, crossing the shallow moat and entering the castle. With the door closed behind them, he snapped his fingers and on went a series of lights placed around various corners of the ceiling, illuminating the castle's brilliant glass insides. "Purdy, huh?" he asked, making a sweeping gesture with one hand as the other gently pushed her forward, urging her to explore.

"Beautiful, who built this?" she asked, she knew she should be getting on with her job and either making him an offer or going out to look for different customers, but she decided it wouldn't hurt to linger a little and just chat. He seemed friendly enough and a little friendliness was worth a lot to her.

"I did," he answered proudly. "Had some help with the lights and the plumbing, but it's all mine and it's fully functional." He tilted his head toward her. Of course he hadn't pulled her aside just to show off the sandcastle... "Say, what's your name, baby?"

"Well, actually that is, my name is Baby," said Baby with a smirk. Her smile faded and she hung her head, "My name is Baby....and I'm a hooker...." she said quietly.

He gave her a soft smile. "Oh, I know..." He tilted back his shades, revealing a pink eye and a black one which swapped colors whenever he blinked. "Why you think I brought you in here?"

"No, no I don't, but I'll warn you, this is my first job....I don't know much about what to expect," said Baby.

The fact that she was new to this line of work had been almost painfully apparent to him, and had been at least half of the reason he'd jumped in to intercept Jeff. If he knew anything about the likes of Jeff, it was that the man was far from considerate. The poor girl seemed a bit uncomfortable with the whole business, and the last thing she needed for her first time on the job was someone like that. Not that Randy VIII judged himself to be the most wonderful person by any standards, but something had compelled him to at least try to get her more comfortable with the experience by making sure she was prepared--and hopefully enjoyed it at least this once.
The other half of his reasoning was a bit harder to explain. Sure, she was a beautiful girl, practically designed to suit his preferences... but he felt drawn to her, even before getting to know her, for what seemed to be reasons other than the purely physical and obvious. Perhaps it was the way she carried herself. Perhaps it was his vague understanding of the situation she was in, calling him to feel sympathetic. He couldn't place it, but whatever it was, he'd already decided that he liked her. And thus when the opportunity came to give her her very first customer, he'd simply had to take it.

He sat down on the soft rug covering the middle of the main room and beckoned to her with his finger. "C'mere," he said. "I'll show you everything you need to know."

Baby hesitated and approached him, kneeling down in front of him when she got close enough, "Alright, what do you want me to do?" she asked, trying not to seem to apprehensive.

He shook her hand, then pulled it up to his mouth and briefly ran his tongue across it. This was the usual first-time greeting for Schickelgrubers, a way to register the other party's scent and taste for stronger connections and easy recognition. It went beyond merely knowing who someone was upon seeing him or her, extending to the point of being able to determine the owner of nearly any physical trace left behind (assuming that the owner was someone the Schickelgruber had previously met) by tasting or smelling. Though it was not as easy to do with humans because they lacked the same sort of "signature" that all Schickelgrubers had, each was still unique and it typically worked well enough to be effective when necessary. For the most part, though, it was just a matter of custom.

Baby gave him an odd look, were they in a different situation she might have protested, as it was she decided to leave it be. If they got together again she'd ask him about it later, "I suppose you...you want me to undress?" she asked.

"That's a start," said Randy. "Just how new to this are you?" he questioned as he leaned in to brush her hair away from the tie of her swimsuit top.

"Ahhh.....I've read a few romance novels and talked with some other girls," said Baby, her cheeks turning pink, "So...technically this is supposed to cost you a little more than the normal going rate."

He gave the strings a gentle tug, letting the top flutter to the ground. "I don' mind that," he replied. In fact, the very idea made her even more enticing than before. It wasn't just her first time on the job, but ever--and it seemed she was even less experienced than he'd initially expected. "So nobody else ever touched you?" The interest showed clearly in his voice.

She shook her head, resisting the urge to cover her breasts, she was a curvy girl, well developed for her age with full breasts and ample hips, she wasn't unaware of her own allure but she couldn't help but feel shy. Underneath her shyness was something else though, a sudden sense of anticipation, even perhaps, eagerness for him to look at her, for him to touch her.

Back
Top Bottom