Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dream Sharing ~{For Raeona and NikolaiB}~

Aria gasped again and shuddered, feeling a slight pain since she hadn't done anything like this before. Sure, they had in their dreams, but you didn't feel pain in your dreams, and it wouldn't affect her real body, so essentially, physically she was a virgin. The attention to her neck however, distracted her enough from it that she smiled and simply relaxed a bit.

Nikolai continued to suck on her neck as he thrusted in and out of her gently keeping her held close. He thrusted deep into her feeling her tighten around her his cock as he throbbed warmly inside her. "I love you Aria," he mkaned out as he thrusted.

Aria blushed softly and started to move her hips with his "I-I love you too" She breathed in his ear.

He began to thrust harder moaning as he kissed her rubbing her breasts. He moaned her name loudly as he thrusted deep in her.

Aria closed her eyes again, trying her best to match pace with his hips as she felt the pleasure slowly building up inside of her.

Nikolai continued to thrust harder and faster. He pounded her insides like a jackhammer keeping her held close. "A-aah Aria I'm gunna cum!" he shouted.

Aria moaned softly and held him tighter. "M-Me too" She said softly, her body feeling like it was burning up.

He thrusted his cock deep into her pussy and came inside of her pressing his lips against hers as he came. It felt even better than in their dreams, it was beyond imagination could capture, he thought to himself as he spurted his hot seed into her.

A gasp escaped her lips as she climaxed as well, holding on to him tightly as her muscles tensed up and pleasure shot through her.

Nikolai filled her with ecery last drop of his seed moaning into her mouth feeling her tighten around him.

She moaned softly and soon, she felt herself slowly relax. Sighing softly, she opened her eyes and gazed up at him, smiling softly.

He pulled out if her and kissed her before rolling off of her a wide grin on his face. "Good to finally do that in real life with you rather than in a dream." he said smiling at her.

Aria smiled and lay on her side, resting a hand on his chest and her head in his shoulder. "Yeah" She said softly before looking up at him "So... Ready to take me captive then?" She asked, chuckling a little.

"Of sex?" he joked and laughed kissing her a squeezing her breast softly. "I'd rather stay her with you" he whispered.

"That might be true, but we can't just stay here forever" She said, looking up at him and tilting her head to the side a little.

He kissed her. "Just a little longer till we put the plan into action ok?" he whispered as he kissed her.

Aria nodded her head and smiled softly. "Okay" She said softly, nuzzling into his neck a little bit.

Nikolai smiled and continued their kiss pulling her ontop of him as his tounge found it's way into her mouth and began carressing her tounge.

Smiling, she kissed him back and ran his tongue along his, playfully wrestling with it.

He pinned her tounge and squeezed her ass as his cock pressed on her pussy again as he intertwined their tounges again.

Her hips pressed into his a bit, as if egging him on. A hand came up and tangled in his hair as she felt her heartbeat rising again.

Nikolai penetrated her again moaning into the kiss as he pulled her ontop of him and sat up. He made her bounce on his lap as he thrusted his hips.

Smiling, she kissed him deeply and moved against him, her hips moving with his in perfect time.

He spanked her ass as he thrusted harder his cock throbbing warmly and growing slightly in her as he stood up holding her up by the ass. He thrusted harder an leaned her against a tree so that he could use one hand to rub and squeeze her breast.

She moaned softly and wrapped her legs around his waist, her heart racing happily. She wrapped her arms around him tightly and kissed him deeply, her tongue playing with his.

Back
Top Bottom