Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dream Sharing ~{For Raeona and NikolaiB}~

Raeona

Supernova
sad-1.jpg

Aria was pulled from one of her dreams when a loud booming voice came from somewhere nearby. She couldn't quite make out the words, but instinct allowed her to know what was going on. With a soft sigh, she sat up, looking around the dark tent in which she was sleeping in. Her long black hair fell down to her waist as her light brown eyes looked around her tent. Sighing, she got to her feet and looked around, her tall slender figure shivering slightly in the cold. The lack of light told her that it was likely still rather early and the sun hadn't yet come up, so why was she being woken? Frowning a bit, she mentally apologized for having to leave the dream so suddenly when normally she'd be able to feel herself waking and announce that she would be leaving. Shaking it off, she pushed apart a flap of the tent to see a force of soldiers outside lined up neatly while a general stood before them.

"Men and women! Tonight we march upon a nearby enemy camp. Aria will take a small band of you around to a side entrance while the main force will go straight for the entrance. While we distract the enemy there, Aria and her group will enter through the side and with her magic, she'll set the camp ablaze to destroy their tents, food and other supplies. It's imperative that she lives and is able to carry this out so protect her, but stay out of her way" He said before putting a hand in the air and thrusting it out to the side, commanding them to march and with a loud cheer, everyone began to do so. They moved silently and with purpose, something that Aria had leaned to get used to.

Aria pulled on a cloak, putting the hood up over her face as she met the small task force she was meant to go with. Together, they set off across the battlefield with the rest of the army before breaking off once they drew closer to the enemy camp. While the main force got to the front gate, her force waited a few minutes to give the enemy time to get moving there before she waved for her team to move. They made it into the camp through a side entrance and she let a stream of fire flow from her fingertips, catching on to tents and anything else flammable nearby including the crates holding the food. She danced through the camp, her necklace jingling lightly as she moved, a heavy smoke already beginning to fill the air and make it more difficult to see.

Nikolai woke up and stumbled out of his tent coughing out smoke. He grabbed his sword only wearing pants he looked around and muttered a few words that exstinguished many of the fires around him. He ran and began slicing and dicing the invaders trying to rally what soldiers were left at his disposal. He saw Aria through the smoke but not seeing that it was her and singled her out as the spellcaster. He impaled a nearby invader with his sword and tackled her. He parried an oncoming invader sword and sliced off the owners hand. He looked down at her and raised his sword preparing to strike.
Then he recognized her and his jaw dropped in shock. "Aria!?" he said then was knocked out by and invader and his mind went black.

Aria gasped as she was suddenly tackled to the ground. All the breath was knocked out of her and she stared up at him in shock, her mouth falling open. "N-Nik?" She asked in confusion before she heard a hit and he passed out.

Instantly, she felt him pulled off of her by two of her units. "Wait!" She yelled as they'd prepared to kill him. "I have other plans for him" She said, motioning for a horse to be brought to her, the escape plan having been just that in case something had gone wrong during the attack.

She got the two to put him on the back of the horse and she got on, nodding for them to continue before she rode off. Soon, they were just inside of the forest and she slipped him off of the horse, propping him up against a tree. Nervously, she paced back and forth in front of him, not sure what to do.

Nikolai's ead ached and couldn't open his eyes for a little bit he felt himself lifted up and then some bouncing then being laid down again. He forced himself to open his eyes a bit and saw her again and shook his head and weakly rubbed his eyes. He felt his sword in his hand and was still shirtless, "A-Aria?" he groaned weakly looking at her. He knew it was her for sure now, he realized she was one o the invaders.
"Why did you attack my campsite?" he asked weakly forcing himself to stay awake. He had a million questions and no answers.

Hearing her name, she spun around to face him and bit her lip nervously until she heard his question. "What? I want to know why you're here! Why are you fighting for that man? He's evil, cruel. I would have expected you to be attacking this campsite, not defending it" She said, trying to understand why he would be on the enemy's side, especially with all the horrible things that his king had done to innocent families.

He got up stumbling a little, "that man has my sister and my mother... he's already proven how serious he is by killing my father." he said leaning on the tree for support. Then his mind registered that he was without a shirt and looked around to see if he could spot it but realized he must hae left it in his tent. "And thanks to you anything I owned that wasn't destroyed is probably up in flames." he said glaring at her.

Aria's mouth fell open as she stared at him "You're kidding, right?" She asked, frowning as she crossed her arms. "Well sorry that you're serving an evil creep, but my job is to stop him." She said, unable to believe he would be upset with her over this. "You on the other hand are helping, I understand your reason, but if I were you I'd be trying to secretly infiltrate and mess up his armies from the inside"

She sighed in frustration and turned her back to him, running a hand through her hair. "I always thought of the day I'd find you, and now that I have your angry? You know, I didn't have to save you" She said, muttering the last part and sighing again.

"And I didn't have to stop from beheading you." he growled back angrily gripping his sword tightly, "I'm held on a tight leash and didn't habe the privacy, besides you know I'm a demon he had me sign a binding contract in blood and you no I can't break that even as much as I want to." he said calming down a little. He sighed and slumped against the tree, "Even now I have to use all my strength to keep from attacking you..."

Aria sighed and turned back around to face him, unsure of what to say or do. "Is... there anything I can do?" She asked, biting her lip and glancing to the side. They'd known each other for so long, and never had she been angry with him until today. She didn't like it, and she knew that it wasn't going to be easy to figure out what to do from here.

"Not really." he said stabbing his sword into a tree then walking over and pullin her into a hug. "But it is good to finally meet you..." he whispered in her ear closing his eyes putting his head on her shoulder. He had multiple mixed feelings but the strongest was joy at meeting his dream mate but known her for years it was a relief that he wouldn't have to search for her when it was all over.

Aria felt him hug her and she smiled a bit, hugging him back. She was glad he wasn't completely angry with her. Closing her eyes, she buried her face in his shoulder, unsure of how they were going to handle this, what they would do.

"I'm glad to finally meet the beautiful women I've shared multiple dreams with." he said looking her in the eyes and squeezing her slightly gazing into her eyes. His face was close to hers and their lips were close to meeting.

Smiling weakly, Aria nodded her head and put her forehead against his "Yeah... If only it was on better terms" She said softly, sighing a bit as she looked up at his eyes, her heart racing nervously.

He leaned in and kissed her wrapping his arms around her waist, he blushed but didn't pull away just yet waiting for her reaction.

Aria blinked in surprise, it feeling so much better in real life, even just a hug felt better. She slowly closed her eyes and kissed him back, bringing a hand up to rest on his cheek.

He continued their kiss for awhile then broke their kiss, and smiled at her. God he had been wanting to do that to her for years and he finally got his wish.

Smiling up at him, she looked up at him and asked her dreaded question. "What do we do Nik?" She asked softly, her heart racing nervously.

"I'm not sure but I do know at some point I'll have to go back to the campsite, I was supposed to see the king tomorrow to report to him with news of the frontline" he said kissing her again.

Aria kissed him back lightly before she sighed "So... What, are we supposed to keep going like nothing happened and hope we don't meet up on the battlefield?"

"I had a different plan, I can't kill the king myself but you can... and with his death my contract is broken and I can help us get out of their before we get overrun, I'll have a servant free my family beforehand" he said.

"But... How am I supposed to get close to him?" She asked, crossing her arms and sighing a bit "It's not like I can just waltz right in and assassinate a king"

"You can if I take you as a prisoner ad say that you're the leader of the invaders that attacked the camp." he said

Aria hesitated a bit and looked up at him. "I... I suppose that could work" She said nervously.

"It will" he sai in his mind thinking, it has to. H kissed her again closing his eyes this time slowly slipping his tounge in her mouth.

She kissed him back, knowing that this was likely the only time she'd have alone with him for a while. Closing her eyes, she ran her tongue along his, her heart racing.

Back
Top Bottom