Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

open rp - A house in the woods..

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Sammi leaned to get a better look at the sex scene, she heard a twig snap and whirled around, falling down onto her hands and knees in the process. As she began to stand up, her loose denim shorts fell to the ground, revealing her red underpanties, already dripping wet from the sexual tension in the air. The dark haired female bit her lip as she looked up at Jinzo.

"Woah, a little scared, are we?" He joked, staring at her wet panties with interest and lust. "You wish you were in that threesome, weren't you?"

Samantha didn't bother to pull her shorts back up as she swung up into a tree, moaning as she replied, "Oh, yes. . ." She climed higher and higher up into the tree, fixing on the male with her sharp brown gaze all the while. Being practically alone in the woods with a hot guy, the young woman didn't mind letting her scarlet panties fall to the ground, even if the rough tree she was perched on scraped against her small, plump bottom. Without, warning, Sammi stood up on the oak branch where she was nested, giving Jinzo a clear look on both her round, soaking, pink pussy, and her smooth, hot ass. One thing remained covered up: her top. She leaned against the base of the tree, wrapping her tan legs around it, moving ever so slowly up and down. The sliding of her lower half became faster and more vigorous with every hump of the tree, soft moaning escaping her satin-like lips as she kept her silver-speckled optics trained on the man. "You wanna have a threesome up here with this tree and I?" she persuaded alluringly, the kinkiness already growing between the two.

"Mmmm, I like the sluts.." He purred and climbed up with her. "Let's get this out of the way." Jinzo took off her top and threw it aside, "Hm, big tits, round and busty, just the way I like them." He grinned and assaulted one, sucking on her nipple roughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom