Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

open rp - A house in the woods..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noodlesoup said:
Feeling just slightly jealous at the amount of attention Dmitri was getting, I spread her pussy lips wide with two fingers and start fingering her, feeling around for her gspot. Once I found it I took full advantage and began rubbing it intensely, my free hand on her plump ass.

My lips utters soft moans as he slides his fingers deep, feeling round and eventually hitting that heavenly point, almost causing my knees to buckle. soft whimpers echo the kitchen...

i close my eye, baring back onto kyle..

I grin at her reaction and continue my onslaught, forcing more moans out of her lips. "Are you enjoying all this attention?" I ask lewdly, forcing a second finger inside her.

Noodlesoup said:
I grin at her reaction and continue my onslaught, forcing more moans out of her lips. "Are you enjoying all this attention?" I ask lewdly, forcing a second finger inside her.

i wince as the second finger is forced inside me, flinching slightly, but soon my pussy becomes receptive, spreading hot juices over your fingers...

i decide to switch, turning to face kyle and arching my back to Dmitri.

lowering myself to kyles crotch area, i gaze up at him with big pretty eyes..

I grin widely at her reaction. "I'll take that as a yes." I say quietly, my hard cock bulging from my jeans so it's enticingly close to her face. I unzip my pants and let my big cock spring forth and hit her softly on the nose, coming to rest on her forehead.

Noodlesoup said:
I grin widely at her reaction. "I'll take that as a yes." I say quietly, my hard cock bulging from my jeans so it's enticingly close to her face. I unzip my pants and let my big cock spring forth and hit her softly on the nose, coming to rest on her forehead.

I slowly extend my tongue, swirling the tip of my tounge softly over every sweet spot. moving my lips closer, slowly taking in the firm warmth into my mouth. feeling every pumping vein, i begin to lick at the glans, making you Very aware of the thousands of tiny nerves...

I watch hungrily as Kitty worked her tongue and mouth on Kyle. Licking my lips, I kneel down and push two fingers inside of her.

HunterNightshade said:
I watch hungrily as Kitty worked her tongue and mouth on Kyle. Licking my lips, I kneel down and push two fingers inside of her.

i mumble gently, arching my back yet more, showing off my tight pink flesh to Dmitiri, almost irresistible..

HunterNightshade said:
I took my fingers out and lay down on my back and began to lick her pussy above.

my legs quiver and tremble as my clit gets licked and sucked..
I continue to bob my head on kyles cock, moaning gently...

in the back of my head i comand the two men...comand them to do the one thing i need... A good hard fucking..

I remove my tongue from her wet clit and waited so I can lay her down on tip of to fuck her asshole hard. In the meantime, I undressed myself all the way.

((got it. lol))

I moan in pleasure, my cock getting an insanely awesome blowjob. "Oh shit, that's it, take my whole cock in your throat." I command.

HunterNightshade said:
I remove my tongue from her wet clit and waited so I can lay her down on tip of to fuck her asshole hard. In the meantime, I undressed myself all the way.

Noodlesoup said:
((got it. lol))

I moan in pleasure, my cock getting an insanely awesome blowjob. "Oh shit, that's it, take my whole cock in your throat." I command.

After some time deep throating kyle, i thought it was just about time to go to the bedroom..
i straighten myself up.. and wander out the kitchen, leaving the two men to shrug their shoulders at each other and follow.

Once in the bedroom, i push Dmitri onto the bed, and slowly..deliberatly get on top of him in a reverse cow-girl position and rest his head against my tight ass.. leaving my little pink wanting open for the taking of kyle.

I happily oblige, quickly lining up my cock with her pink hold and shoving it in hard, not stopping until I'm balls deep inside her. "oooohhh, shit. It's so fucking tight." I moan, beginning to thrust in and out.

Noodlesoup said:
I happily oblige, quickly lining up my cock with her pink hold and shoving it in hard, not stopping until I'm balls deep inside her. "oooohhh, shit. It's so fucking tight." I moan, beginning to thrust in and out.

"Yes.. good boy.." i whisper.. needing that majic seed, my inards almost milking it from kyle as dmitri slide his firmness inside my ass, sliding it deeper and deeper.. untill he can go no further..

i let out a soft moan

Name: Micah
Looks: medium long straight black hair, icy blue eyes, pale white skin, a lean but hard muscular body about 6'3
Clothing: black skinny-jeans a tight T-shirt, and chucks

iXTPDn2PqkA.jpg

Name: Cierra Hope Mckee
Orientation: straight
Character Type: student
Description/Picture: (Picture is above). Cierra is a rather short girl, at 5'3. She has wavy light brown hair that goes a few inches past her shoulders, along with blazing dark blue eyes that look purple in certain light. She is thin with normal sized breasts. She often wears a light, greyish-purple mini dress with a flowing figure that really shows off her petite body well.
Bio: Cierra has 2 younger twin sisters. The three have the same childhood, they don't know who there father is, and most likely Cierra is the twins half sister since their mother slept with over fifty men. Cierra had a new dad every few days. One day, on one of her birthdays, her mothers current fling decided it would be a nice "gift" to take Cierra's virginity. Cierra wasn't even sure what was happening, she just knew that the next day she was sore, and from then on she had forced sex happen a lot. When her mother found out about this, Cierra found out about the "family business" and was immediately put on the streets every spare moment that she had to help support her ever growing family.

68057-anime_sexy_girls_9_101_super.jpg

Name: Lily Cosette Mckee (top) & Felicity Ella Mckee (bottom)
Orientation: straight
Character Type: student
Description/Picture: (Picture is above). Lily and Felicity are the definition of identical. Everything from their looks to the personality, the way they dress and the history are the same. They both stand at 5 foot and half an inch, with bright eyes that go from sky blue to dark blue, and strawberry blonde hair that, when not pinned up a bit goes to the bottom of their bum. They are both petite, but have rather large breasts. They always were the same things, and one of the only ways to tell them apart is by their underwear. Lily wears the lightly flowered underwear, Felicity wears the stripes.
Bio: Just like their older sister, neither of them know who their real father is. However, they were not forced to have sex, therefore they never had to enter the family business with their mom and sister. Instead they got to stay at home and take care of the newer family members. They are still virgin, and although they are going to a school all about sex, they are proud of their virginity.

Name: Sophita Jones
Orientation: Bi
http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/sample/sample-8160a03b896e078b91c50e57a70ef839.jpg
Persoanlity/bio: She can be mean at times but has a soft spot for some people. She has been alone her entire life and had always wanted friends to be with her, but it never seemed like that would ever happen and it made her feel despair.When the girl meets someone she truly likes she will never want to let them go ever for her entire life

Name: Jenny
Orintation: Straight
http://g.chounyuu.com/src/1345251890500.jpg
Personality: She is a sweet and kind hearted and always tries to be a friend to other no matter who they are. She sometimes can have a attitude about certian things but tries not to

NAME Samantha Cardinal, or Sammi
GENDER Female
AGE 24
APPEARANCE Sammi is a tall, semi-tan double-d with a small, plump ass and a glittering white smile. She's your classic bad girl, with long, dark, straight black hair with blood-red streaks and stunning light brown eyes with glittering silver specks. Her nose is perfectly sculpted with a perfect point, and her cheeks are smooth, round, soft and her appearance is overall perfect.
PERSONALITY Samantha is very outgoing, hyper, and the sporty type. She'll bash you down at any given time, however; she's a bit of a bully towards other girls.
SEXUALITY Straight, but won't pass down a good fuck with a girl if offered.
RELATIONSHIPS None yet.
FETISHES Boys who are blonde, skinny, and have abs. Semi-long hair is a must. Noses. Sammi loves noses.

Sammi was making her way through the woods, brushing through the trees and undergrowth. Suddenly, she came across a cute log cabin, and, curious as to what the moaning was all about, stepped inside. Samantha was currently outfitted with a white see-through top, a lacey red bra for her large, round breasts, and denim short-shorts with small jewels scattered about on them. Her panties, that were just barely showing, were an exact match with her bra; red and lacey. To put it simply, the twenty-four year old was looking hot today.

Jinzo was 10 yards behind Sammi, and followed her in, smirking at the moaning. He was wearing a wife-beater and cargo shorts, showing off his muscular body.
Casey and Monica were walking to the cabin, but behind it, and saw through a window the threesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom