Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

open rp - A house in the woods..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePetiteFox

Planetoid
My Character description:
Kitty, a 21 yearoldfemale. She has long midnight black hair, with purple under-layers. her eyes are ice blue, and can warm even the most cold of hearts. She stands small at only 5", and bares natural DD boobs..and a nice peachy arse to match.

deep in the unknown darkness of the forest, is a lone house. it's eerie grey bricks are dashed with thick ivy. The smell of a females sweet pheromones thick and hot on the air, attracting anyone to walk in the path of the unkown scent.

Kyle was walking through the woods as he often did when he smelled something sweet and thick. He sniffed the air, trying to figure out what it could be. He followed where it was coming from, almost becoming intoxicated by the scent as he approached a strange house. He was barely thinking as he knocked on the door four times, a glazed look in his eyes.

((Oh, my bad: Character:
Name: Kyle Madison
Height: 5 ft 11 in
build: medium
appearance: Brown curly hair, green eyes, black Tshirt with jeans and sandals
that good?))

Noodlesoup said:
((Oh, my bad: Character:
Name: Kyle Madison
Height: 5 ft 11 in
build: medium
appearance: Brown curly hair, green eyes, black Tshirt with jeans and sandals
that good?))

Yes, its good ^ - ^
[ My O.c, Kitty, she's 21, petite and nice and curvy, Quite stubborn and vein, but insanely lustful with formidable desires. she has long black hair and ice blue eyes]

Noodlesoup said:
(cool, so, post please? lol)

- It's late at night. Cold...and quiet. There is one lonesome house...an eerie house, ivy covering it's walls. There is something unusual about this house, something that entices anyone to it... Inside Kitty awaits impatiently for her next victim..-

Kyle was walking through the woods as he often did when he smelled something sweet and thick. He sniffed the air, trying to figure out what it could be. He followed where it was coming from, almost becoming intoxicated by the scent as he approached a strange house. He was barely thinking as he knocked on the door four times, a glazed look in his eyes.

The door creaks open slowly, and a small head pops around the door...
"May i help you.." The figure whispers..

Kyle tilts his head a little in confusion. "U-uh, I'm actually not sure why I came here. Umm, what's your name?" He asked, unsure of what drew him here but found even just the head that poked out absolutely gorgeous.

Kitty feels the confusion from the stranger, senses it in his pheromones...

"Look..If you're selling things i don't want, or need anything..."

She says quietly, opening the door a little more, just enough to show a naked shoulder..

Name: Dmitri
Height: 5'9
Built: slim but with a little muscle
Appearence: black jet hair with green eyes. A white collared button shirt with a designed black, silver and blue cross on the left side and slight torn up light blue jeans.

Kyle is even more confused but very aroused. "W-wait, no, that's not it. I just.." He paused, scratching his head. "A-are you cooking something? I think I smell something."

[[writing in 1st person, it's easier for me]]

I look questionably...

"Oh... You have a friend with you..? " i ask, eyeing both gentlemen up and down, i open the door more to reveal my perfect, petite, curvy.. and very naked body...

"Please come in..."

I say gently, standing aside, with absolutely no shame in my body, to let the boys in...

I nearly start drooling when I see your perfect body, my arousal even further enhanced as I walk in with you. I look around the cabin, still not registering the other guy in the room thanks to the intoxicating aroma in the air. "Uh, thank you. Are you a nudist or something?" I ask curiously.

I tilt my head, and stand next to Dmitri, looking at you both in turns..
"Nudist..? No..I just... Don't wear clothes...Why should i need too...?"

I walk past the two lads and walk into the kitchen, my swaying hips and peachy bum being very pleasing to the eyes...

It is not food that sits hot in the air, but pheromones... And you can both distinctively smell them coming from my hot, sweet body..

I feel compelled to follow you to the kitchen and take a long sniff, taking in an overwhelming dose of pheromones. I finally lose myself, sneaking up behind you and reaching around, grabbing your crotch and rubbing your pussy, smelling your neck hungrily. "OooOooOhhH shit, what's going on? I need to.." I never finish the thought, too busy pleasuring your plump pussy.

(earlier) I stepped inside of the cabin shortly after Kyle and admired the place. "nice place you've got."

(now) I look up and down at your body and feel myself start to turn red. As if I were arrested for doing something I shouldn't. While Kyle was working behind her I couldn't take it any longer and knelt down and began working with her breast with my mouth, like a hungry infant.

I am Almost Taken by shock as Kyles hand begins to touch in between my legs, feeling his warm softness around my wanting, I take a deep inward sigh, Arching my back slightly, dipping my head back...

As Dmitri begins to suck and lick at my nipples, I look down with desire. Thoroughly admiring the gorgeous man. I gently thrust my hands to his head, tangling my fingers through his hair, bringing him in closer...

Everything is going how i planned...So far...

I felt her entangle her fingers in my hair and her eyes on me as she drew me closer. I continue to suck, bit, and lick her breasts wanting to devour them.

HunterNightshade said:
I felt her entangle her fingers in my hair and her eyes on me as she drew me closer. I continue to suck, bit, and lick her breasts wanting to devour them.

I begin to push Dmitri against the kitchen count, lifting my head to plant soft wanting kisses on his lips, traveling to his jawbone, and down his neck..

I mumble softly, my back still arched, pheromones still sweet..

I kissed back and let her kiss my jawbone and down my neck, I moaned and could hear her mumbling something but I let it go, too busy enjoying the bliss.

Feeling just slightly jealous at the amount of attention Dmitri was getting, I spread her pussy lips wide with two fingers and start fingering her, feeling around for her gspot. Once I found it I took full advantage and began rubbing it intensely, my free hand on her plump ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom