Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for nice RP partner [MxF] [FutaxF] (NEW Futa PAIRING!!!)

Are my story ideas/pairing any good?

• Definitely!!

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Meh

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • NOPE!

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dando20

Supernova
Hello all :D

Name's Dando20 and I'm looking for a female partner to RP with. I have been RPing for a long while in Yahoo and in other Forums. Here are my ideas that I really like to do.

IMPORTANT RULES
Posts should at least 1 paragraph long and it should also be at least semi-literate.

Also, If you don't want to RP anymore, just tell me. Don't just go silent. I hate it when no one responds back.

PM me if you are interested in RPing with me. Don't respond to this thread.

[Bold roles are mine]

The ones marked by * is the ones I have a craving for. The more *, the more I want to do it.
I'm really interested in Transformation and harem RP. I'm also open to other Ideas.

Story Ideas

****NEW!!! Female Adventurer/ Futa Kitsune
A lone female adventurer explores an ancient ruin, in search of treasure and mysteries. Out of pure luck, she discovers a chamber...and within is a nine-tailed kitsune in enchanted sleep. Her serene beauty and mystique draw the adventurer closer, and without realizing it, one of the relics she found within the ruin reacts to the spell keeping the kitsune in slumber, awakening her.
The adventurer has no idea what it is store for her. The kitsune may be a kind and affectionate being. She may be a mischievous, playful minx. Or she might be cruel, dominant, and controlling. But one thing is for certain: after 1000 years in magical slumber, the kitsune's libido quickly overwhelms her, and the adventurer may have no clue what kind of kinky situations she is about to find herself in...

******** NEW!! Superheroine/Roommate:

The city of New Port is protected by a lovely heroine named Miss Starbright. Super strength, flight, invulnerability, and spark projectiles from her fingertips were just a few of her skilled. All kids adored her, all women want to be her, and all men want to be with her. However, unknown to many, she was already with someone...at least she will be soon.

Dane is an average fan of Miss Starbright. He like seeing every battle she is in on TV, but he wasn't so hyped about her like everyone else. His roommate tended to keep to himself and didn't really talk much about his opinion of the superheroine, but Dane didn't mind. His roommate was good company, having some of the same interests and even quite friendly. One day though, the roommate pulled Dane aside, wanting to come clean with something.

He suddenly started changing shape, revealing himself to be Miss Starbright. Dane was beyond shocked. All this time, he was living with a famous and sexy superpowered being. And even more surprising is that she always had a thing for Dane and hoped they could become more than friends.

******** NEW!! Sword-turned-woman/Warrior(or Knight) (Modern or Medieval time)
A knight who is expecting his sword to be delivered, has a woman arrive at his door. The woman said she is his delivery and the knight feel there is a mistake. The woman urges him to arouse her, telling him to trust her. The knight eventually does so, thinking the girl is crazy. But as she orgasms, she turns into a sword and is surprised at this. Now not only does he has a new weapon, but now a lovely partner.
[Here is the example of this RP: Sword Woman RP]

**Sorceress RP

A man saves an old lady from a cray thief. He then walks to her house and shows her true form, a beautiful powerful sorceress who rewards him for his bravery. From then, the sorceress insist on staying at the guys side at all times, making his life more complicated. (It would be like an anime Bewitched kind of story)

the sorceress is powerful and acts a bit dominant to the guy but is still kind to the young man that helped her. She always insist on helping him with a problem he has but always expects a "reward" from him.

******Selkie RP

A man finds a selkie turning into her human form. He takes the sealskin that the selkie left behind, giving the selkie a submissive behavior. The selkie then followed him everywhere he went and now obeyed any command the man gave him. He doesn't know this of course until later. After learning more about selkie, He learns the magic that changes selkies form woman to seal and vice versa can also change the selkies looks and personality anyway he wanted. The man takes care of the beautiful selkie woman and shows her the human world as much as he can while enjoying the time with the selkie.

***Mermaid RP:
A mobster is thrown in a river, tricked after a deal gone bad, and is slowly drifting to subconscious with his feet tied to concrete. Suddenly a naked woman comes and carried him out of the water, swimming with great speed. As the strange lady drags the guy out and surprisingly breaks the concrete with her hands, he sees that she was anything but normal.
The mermaid seems attracted with her rescuee and despite not talking, understands him and wants to come with him. The mobster grins, seeing this as a great 'splash' of luck as he plans to use his new partner to regain what he has lost from his rival gangs and rise to the top of the criminal underground.

********Wizard(or Werewolf)/Harem
I would play the werewolf and you being the harem, of course! In this, I imagine a school where all 'gifted' young adults go. Anyone who can use magic, transform, has super strength. Etc. Basically a Hogwarts for fantasy. My character has always been strong and fast, but never could use magic, or really shown any sort of 'supernatural' powers. Until now. One day he discovers that, even without the full moon, he can transform himself into a creature of the night. A werewolf! And with that comes the alpha-wolf mentality. He should have all the girls. Any woman that is fit for breeding is his own!

********Goddess(es)/College student (could be a harem if possible)
Up in Heaven (or whatever), there are a multitude of Gods and Goddesses. During a spat, one of the Goddess is accused of being cold and distant by one of the Gods, so much so that even a human would be put off by her. Naturally, to prove them wrong, she descends to Earth to find a mortal and seduce him, just to prove a point. My character is the lucky, lucky man!
However, something goes wrong. My character is good. Too good. He fucks the Goddess even better than a God could, and gets her utterly addicted!
(harem part) ----> And the other Goddesses....well...after seeing that, they have to have a piece themselves!

*****Human-turned-Immortal/Harem
Well a guy down on his luck is gifted immortality along with the ability to warp reality but in small bit by bit. With this power, the guy starts to claim what and who he wants as he gets even at all that did him wrong. In the meanwhile, he starts to explore the limits of his new powers, not knowing yet it keeps growing the more women he claims as his own.

*****Werewoman/Roommate
Two roommates live together in a dorm. I will play as the friend who is always being teased and you play as the best friend who always backs him up. The best friend though has a secret he has hidden since he was a preteen (he turns into a woman every night and changes back the moment her skin touches sunlight) and I accidentally find out about it. What follows is sexy and funny shenanigans.

***Superheroine/Male Supervillain
My character is a new super villain, and he's already pulled off things others could dream of. Naturally, he has to be taken down! The only issue is, he seems too strong, and super heroine after super heroine are falling to him. The only strange thing is...he never kills them. He always captures them...
Obviously this would lead to 'rehabilitation' as he slowly breaks them into his own personal little harem of sex-bunnies who, conveniently, can help him conquer the world with their strength as well!

***Hiker/Dragon
The story is when a hiker finds a cave full of treasure when he is then greeted the owner of a cave..a dragon!
Before the dragon decides to finish the intruder, She soon finds him to be amusing and wishes to follow him back home. (dragon can change to human female form)

**Shapeshifter/Male Human
A guy finds a girl in a web cam chat room and they roleplay, showing off her shape-shifting powers to the guy's surprise. They make a game of it, the girl letting him command what she turns into and what to do...
Based on a webcomic by lemonfont

***Rabbit-turned-bunny girl/Scientist
A lone scientist tries different experimental drugs on rabbits in order to make his own brand of beauty products He accidentally spilled too much on one of the rabbits and was afraid it would have killed it. Overnight, though, the rabbit transformed into a human with bunny ears and a tail. Seeing the miracle that has happened, he keeps her to himself, trying to hide her from curious eyes.

****Werewolf/Male Human
My story idea is that a male hiker gets stranded at night and tries to look for his car. But he notices that he is being followed. He walks a bit faster and he hears a growl. That was when he starts to run but trips and knock himself out. When he wakes up he sees that he is in some cave where he sees a large wolf coming to him. The hiker is terrified but is even more surprised when he sees the wolf slowly turn into a wolf girl. She smiles at her and leaps to the man, stripping his clothes off and having her way with him. The hiker seemed helpless now, but soon came to like the rough sex. He even took charge of the sex, making them both orgasm hard.
The morning came and the man woke up seeing the wolf girl sleeping. He slowly left her be, wearing another change of clothes he had with him. He soon hear whining, seeing the wolf girl frowning that he was going to leave her. The hiker took a bit of pity and asked if she wants to come with him. The girl grins and barks, willing to follow him wherever he goes.
The wolf girl looks like this
http://yubu.deviantart.com/art/Sexy-Werewolf-333004904
except the nose is more human like and there is no hair on her face.

*****Genie/Male Human
While traveling in the deserts of Egypt on vacation, a man comes across a very unique item -- a lamp. More specifically, a genie's lamp. The genie is very flirty with her new master, wanting to be satisfied after bring in the lamp for so long. After finding out he can satisfy women more than any men she has ever experienced, she forgoes the "three wishes per master" rule, wanting to be with him forever.

Other ideas I have:

*Twins(Hive mind)/College Student (Based on an episode of Rick and Morty)
*Kitsune/Warrior
Mermaid/Surfer (Have idea for this)
*Human/Pets turned human-like (PM me for details)
*Slime Girl/Scientist
*Lamia(snake woman)/ Ruins Explorer
Yuki-Onna (snow-woman)/Hiker
**Fairy (or Dryad)/Ranger
Out-of-work guy/Genie (Have idea for this. PM me for details)
******Farmer/Cowgirl (or Cowgirl Harem)
**Demoness/Summoner
****Timid Santa's Daughter/Naughty Young Man (based on a visual novel)
**Dragon Rider/Dragon Shifter

*Librarian/Janitor
**Nerd/Popular Girl

I DO NOT Do:
All-out Furry (Animal ears and tail is OK though)
Toilet Smut

Here is my F-list:
http://www.f-list.net/c/danito

EDIT:
NEW Superheroine IDEA!!
NEW MERMAID IDEA!!
New SuperHero Paring!!
New Magic Paring!!
New Pairings!!
New Plot Ideas!!
A new plot idea for a pairing
New Pairing!!
Updated F-list
New Pairing!!!
New late Xmas Pairing
Another new pairing
Another new pairing(genie)

RE: Looking for female to RP with

Added New rule and added more parings

BUmpy!!

RE: Looking for female to RP with

bumper
Really looking for someone for a submissive Shapeshifter RP or Slime Girl RP.

EDIT: Plot for the Shape-shifter RP:
A guy finds a girl in a web cam chat room and they roleplay, showing off her shape-shifting powers to the guy's surprise. They make a game of it, the girl letting him command what she turns into and what to do...

RE: Looking for female to RP with (Fantasy/SciFi Pairings)

Hi there!

I was just browsing your thread. I am interested in the Fairy or Dryad/Ranger and the Werewoman/Roommate pairings. If you are interested, maybe we could speak further? Just to let you know, I will be away until Tuesday, but I've subscribed to your thread to keep a hold of it.

Thanks for your time! =)

- Squiddy -

BlueSquidGirl said:
Hi there!

I was just browsing your thread. I am interested in the Fairy or Dryad/Ranger and the Werewoman/Roommate pairings. If you are interested, maybe we could speak further? Just to let you know, I will be away until Tuesday, but I've subscribed to your thread to keep a hold of it.

Thanks for your time! =)

- Squiddy -

Thanks
PM me when you come back

bump bump bump bump bumo..bump
(...one bump off_)

bump bump bump bump bump period.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom