Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia princess and her body guard (HaloHeroWolf118 and I)

Lisha smiled at him when he sat down at the desk, she figured he wanted to keep some distance between them but she was not going to allow it. She walked over sitting on the edge of the desk "no you aren't weird just different and I like that about you" she said softly. She looked him in the eyes, she knew he didn't want to be close to her because she was his bosses daughter but that didn't change her feelings. She reached out and lightly touched his shoulder "No I haven't read it, I mostly read about business and history like my father wanted." she said softly. She got up walking over to safe, she punched in a code, opening it and pulling out a new gun. She walked back over handing it to him "I promised you a gun yesterday" she said softly. She sat down on the edge of the desk just inches from him, she didn't find him at all odd or weird, she found him to be very pleasant to be around. She knew that he didn't really trust her, and that her father would make trouble for them, but if she played things right she could in a way make his life better.

The gun was rather intricate in it's decoration being a .45 it had a pearl grip which was nice with its polished finish that reflected the light of her room and it had a place to attach a silencer on it. He took it from her and looked at the vines etched into it, "Nice, thank you." he said as he slipped it into the holster. "Dante's Inferno or the Divine Comedy as it's really called is rather an interesting. It depicts a man's descent into the nine rings of hell looking for the woman he loved. Similar to 'What Dreams May Come but allot better." he said smiling at her. "It was written way back by a man named Dante hence why it's called Dante's Inferno. I particularly like the opening lines, 'Part way on the journey of life I found myself in a Dark Forest for the True path was lost.' " he quoted. He paused there as he relaxed in his chair. "I always liked the poem and the Animated movie they made of it when the made a game based on it was particularly interesting." he said. "What about you any historical quotes you liked?" he asked her.

Lisha smiled, the way he spoke drew her only closer to him, she moved to sit on his lap lightly touching the side of his face "hmmm well lets see here I read this quote by an author that wrote a series of stories I read when I was young...lets see here if I can remember it" she paused thinking for a moment "A life whether seamstress or poet, farmer or king is measured not by its length, but by the worth of its deeds, and the power of it's dreams." she said softly. She then leaned in and softly pressed her lips against his, she then slowly pulled away from him, she turned a bit red in her cheeks. She found him to be extremely attractive and it seemed every time he spoke that the attraction to him grew stronger. She slowly got up off of his lap walking away, she did not wish to get him into trouble though in a way she could protect him. She found herself trying to think and clear her head, she bit her bottom lip, she looked over at him, she liked that he was different. Most of the guys that worked for her father were not like this, he was highly intelligent and that only made it harder to resist what she was feeling.

When she kissed him he found his arms moving to hold her closer but when she pulled away and walked a few steps away he just sat there looking at her as she looked at him. He stood and walked over to her pulling her in close to him, he looked into her eyes as he held her close before looking away and releasing her. "There are better men out there for you." he said he returned to the chair, "My dreams are not have the greatest quality these days." he admitted regretfully. He did how ever remove his shirt the muscled chest and back beneath bore fading scars as he turned he pointed to one that had barely missed taking his life. "The last time I loved anyone they put a bullet in me." he told her before pulling his shirt back on, "I was lucky to have survived she wasn't." he finished.

She felt her heart just freeze in her chest when he pulled her in close to him looking into her eyes, she felt a bit saddened when he released her, she had enjoyed him holding her. "That might be true but..." she paused for a moment "you know what I tired of people telling me what's better for me. What I want and what I feel should have some input on that matter" she said softly. She watched him take off his shirt blushing slightly as she admired him, she moved over to him, she sat in his lap facing him, her legs resting on each side of him. "what if I promise not to shoot you?" she paused for a moment looking deep into his eyes "I'm not like the rest of my family I would defend some one I care about to the death. Besides if I were going to shoot you I would not have given you a new gun, in fact it is a very high quality gun. It just happens to be one of my favorites." she said softly. She leaned in softly pressing her lips against his, she held the kiss for a bit longer than before "I am tired of people telling me what's good for me and what I should and shouldn't do. I'm going after what i want and you are the one I want to be close to." She whispered as she leaned in pressing her lips to his once more but didn't pull away this time. The position she was in right now was causing her skirt to ride up to the point that it was barely covering her panties but she didn't much care at this point.

He wrapped one arm around her pulling her in closer and deepening the kiss while the other hand clasped to her rear and gave it a firm playful squeeze. He broke the kiss for a brief moment smiling at at her, "You are old enough to make your own choices after all." he said before kissing her neck and lightly nipping at it with his teeth. He was gentle with her as he held her kissing and nipping her neck while only pausing to catch her lips with his again. In that moment he didn't care if her father walked in all he thought of was her and how she wanted him it felt like she spoke the truth though that little doubt was pushed aside for the moment.

She could feel herself melting slightly under his touch, she looked him in the eyes for a moment when he spoke to her "yes I'm not just daddy's little girl anymore" she whispered. She started to blush when he was kissing her neck, his lips felt so good on her skin, then with the nipping she felt a completely new sensation one of deep longing for more. She kissed him back deepening it as she pressed more against him, she gripped at his shirt, knew they would be safe at least for now her father would be gone for a few hours examining a warehouse. She lightly nipped at his bottom lip then flicked the tip of her tongue over his lips wanting entrance, she was having trouble keeping control but she felt so drawn to him, he was like her own personal magnet.

He felt her tongue at his lips and parted them to allow her entrance he had never been good at french kissing but tried not to make a fool of himself at that aspect. His hand on her back ran along her side brushing against her breast while his free hand moved to her thigh lightly brushing past the inner side of the opposite as he moves the skirt higher. He was tossing away his resistance and just enjoying having someone in his arms again, he felt his arousal press against the fabric of his confining jeans and against her thigh. He broke the kiss breathing deeply, "We should stop before this goes to far." he said breathlessly though it seemed forced even as he went back to kissing her finding no will to stop it in that moment. Her dress now hiked higher he moved his hand toward her inner thighs feeling her up as he inched closer to her treasure.

She loved the way he was running his hands over her, the feel of his touch on her skin, it was intoxicating to her, she pressed more against him as she felt him through his jeans. "yes we should stop but..." she was cut off by kissing him again. She began to breath more heatedly into the kiss as he inched up her inner thigh, she wanted to feel more of his touch, she slipped her hand over pressing a button on her desk, it was technically a panic button but since she only pressed it once it would just lock the door. She pulled his shirt off again, she tossed it aside, she began to memorize every detail with her finger tips, she slowly broke the kiss. She began to lightly kiss along his neck "I think things have already gone too far to stop now" she whispered into his neck. She knew that if they were quiet they would not draw too much attention, she wasn't sure how she would explain this to her father but she knew that she would protect Jacob from any wrath he might have.

"Agreed." he murmured as he lets his fingers come in contact with her pantie clad nether lips stroking them through the fabric. It a brief touch as soon he moves his hand away and placing his arm under her legs stands up and carries her to the bed, laying her down he climbs onto her bed and resumes kissing and nipping at her neck. His hands now have a better angle at her body and one gropes at her breast while the other returns to her panties this time going under the band to directly stimulate and tease her slit and clit.

She was a bit surprised at first when he picked her up and carried her to the bed, she released a soft moan as her teased her nether lips, she lightly caressed his length through his jeans, she wanted him. She rolled them over kissing him deeply and passionately, she slowly slid off of him and off the bed, she lightly ran her hands down her body to the bottom of her shirt pulling it off and tossing it to him with a playful grin. She slowly slipped her skirt down and off kicking it aside, leaving her in just her black lace bra and panty set. She crawled over top of him capturing his mouth with her own, she rolled her hips down against his letting him feel her curves press against him. She wanted more of his touch more of the pleasure she was feeling with him.

He smiled back as she tossed her shirt at him moving it join his own as she caught his lips and they kissed deeply and passionately. His hands ran over her skin feeling the soft yet firmness of her body she wasn't overly toned but well maintained and he let his hands trace her curves running over her sides. He groaned into the kiss as she bumped against his still restrained firmness, he left on hand on her rear while the other slipped between them to give her bra covered breast a squeeze. The hand on her rear pulled her tightly against him but didn't stop her movements merely slowed them so she could feel his length press needfully against her still covered pussy.

She smiled biting her bottom lips slightly as she slid her hand down his chest to the brim of his pants, she slowly undid the top button, then unzipped them, she slid them down slightly, and kicked them down the rest of the way. Lightly pressing her hips against his, she could feel how hard he was and she was getting wetter by the second, she soon pulled down his boxers leaving him completely exposed to her. Lisha reached over grabbing a knife and gently placed it in his hand then guided his hands to her panties, wanting to ease their aching bodies desires. Pulling him up into more of a sitting position she began to kiss and nip at his neck affectionately.

For a moment he wondered what the knife was for but figured out what he suspected and with ease he cut the straps of her panties holding them to her waist removing the ruined under garment. The bra followed the same fate as the panties exposing her bare breast to him it joined the ruined panties on the floor. His lips occupied with her he lifted her up breaking the contact as he kissed the valley between her breasts he continued kissing them his hands on her rear the knife discarded where she had gotten it from. He teased her breasts gently biting the nipple of the left one before kissing the nipple of the other, adjusting his position he brought his shaft in alignment with her silken folds. Lowering her he slipped inside feeling her walls engulf him, slowly he lowered her allowing her time to conform to his girth and length as he brought her lips back to his.

The kiss was a relief as it muffled her moan as he entered her for the first time, he fit her so perfectly. She deepened the kiss as he was finally all the way inside her, breaking the kiss for a brief moment looking deep into his eyes before leaning in and kissing him deeply and passionately. She started to slowly move on his length, trying to keep quiet since they were in fact still in her father's house, she didn't want to risk putting him in danger. She wrapped her arms around his neck holding him close as she rolled her hips as she moved on his length, she moaned softly into the kiss. Pressing against him pushing him down on the bed, she rolled her body down against his as she moved on him, she wanted to dull his mind and make him forget all that spun inside his head.

Jacob groaned in pleasure as the familiar sensations only a female could provide washed through him his hands on her waist resting there as she rode him. He silken vice squeezing him and moving on him with passionate motivation as he lost himself in her embrace. He was not one to let the woman do all the work wrapping an arm around her back he rolled them over wrapping her legs around his waist as to limit his withdrawal from her tunnel before the quick return. Limited as it was his slow yet hard rhythm still managed to shake her bed but he was also careful making sure it did not strike the wall and to keep her moans quieted with his lips. He broke contact with her lips only to kiss and nip at her neck and breasts finding her form more pleasing than any previous lovers but they were shadows now as he focused on her.

Lisha felt a rush of pleasure go pulsating through her whole body with each move he made within her, she gripped at his back dragging her finger tips down from the tops of his shoulders, luckily she could never seem to grow long nails. Each time he pushed into her body her thighs slid up his sides, lightly caressing his flesh with her own. When he broke the kiss and nip her neck she moaned softly, but quickly bit her bottom lip in an attempt to sniffle the sound, she was trying so hard not to moan too loudly but he felt so good. His touch felt like fire on her skin, she had never felt this way being with another. She began to explore the skin of his back with her finger tips, she lightly trailed them down his spine, finding a few scars only to lightly trace them. She hoped she could at least heal the ones that were on his mind and heart.

"Shame you don't have longer claws my Russian Tigress." he panted as he felt her finger rund down his back and over old scars. He didn't mind a little pain in fact it made the pleasure all the sweeter as the two sensations mixed together. He locked his lips with hers as he tried to focus on other things to allow them to enjoy each other a little longer. When the kiss broke he was slowly approaching his climax even as he held it at bay he knew it was best to make sure the partner enjoyed the attentions as much as himself. He could have been clever and came to a stop denying them both climax but he didn't know if he could stop now as it was going.

"mmm I suppose I will have to try to grow some for you" she moaned softly, she was so close to releasing, gripping his back longingly. She felt her inner thighs start to quiver as she neared release, she buried her face in his neck lightly biting his collar bone in an attempt to silence herself. She felt her body tighten around and jerk slightly as she released around him. She cried out in pleasure which luckily was muffled mostly by his shoulder, she held onto him tightly as she hoped he would join her. She used her hands and legs to pull him closer as if they could be any closer, she arched her back slightly rolling her hips against his. She was still experimenting and learning what he liked, but she would learn quickly, she couldn't wait till they were more alone so they could be as loud and wild as they wanted. Right now she'd been more focused on not making noise and not drawing attention to them, if being with him was amazing right now what would it be like in a better situation.

He smiled at her comment when she gripped at his back he was close to his climax his short thrusts growing more forceful as he for a brief moment he worried about the fact that he didn't know if she was taking precautions. The thought was swept from his mind as her sex squeezed and jerked around him while she bit his shoulder lightly all this coupled with her tightening on him sent him over the edge and he released slamming home and hold her tightly as he groaned his pleasure. He waited till he was spent and then slipped out of her laying next to her as he rested, he held her close as he recovered his strength. "I think we'll do better next time." he chuckled lightly though to him it felt forced as he felt a little guilt for betraying the boss' trust in him to stay professional.

She smiled over at him, reaching out and lightly caressing his cheek with the backs of her fingers, she could tell that who she was in his job bothered him. "Yes we will when we can relax a bit more perhaps. And don't worry about The Boss I will talk to him but I think we should wait a bit" she said softly. She rolled over kissing him softly before pulling away to get redressed, she pulled out a new bra and panty set but this time it was purple lace, she slipped them on. Looking over at him, she walked over to the desk releasing the panic button before pulling her shirt and skirt back on. "and don't worry I'm protected." she said referring of course to birth control, she would never have allowed him to enter her with out some kind of protection. She climbed onto the bed crawling over top of him "mmm perhaps tonight after we go to the club we could get a room, I can just tell my dad I had too much to drink so I got a room at the hotel just a couple blocks over. We can get one of the suites with a big king size bed" she whispered, leaning in kissing him deeply and passionately.

He smiled into the and when it was over he looked her in the eye as he spoke, "Sounds like a plan." he said as the smile turned wicked. "I wouldn't feel to bad keeping the other guests awake." he finished as he moved her over so he could sit up and find his clothes, "After all I couldn't make you scream in your father's house." he added as he pulled on his shirt. He had to admit he was relieved to know about the protection he didn't want a shotgun Russian wedding after all, he pulled on his boxers and pants. He pulled on his holster with the new gun she had given him and he felt rather more comfortable with it in the holster than the one he had had in it.

She smirked a bit "I look forward to when you make me scream" she said moving in closer to him putting her lips up next to his ear "I hope you make me scream so loud they send the manager to see if I'm being murdered... and I'm going to make sure that by the time we leave that room tomorrow that you will need to go home and sleep for two days because you are so completely exhausted" she whispered, then flicking her tongue over his earlobe. She pulled away and finished getting ready, she knew that tonight was going to be amazing, she walked back over to him running her hands down his chest before leaning up giving him a deep and passionate kiss.

He smiled listening to her and shook his head smiling, "What have I gotten my self into." he said in a playful tone before her lips made contact with his in a passionate kiss. He wrapped one arm around her and held her close before the kiss broke, "We still have some time before we go to the Club is their anything you want to do till then?" he asked running his hand up and down her back. He wasn't as worried about her father as he had been and he was never worried about her brother. He was beginning to see a rather interesting relationship blooming here but still he reserved any judgement till they had kept it going long than a few minutes.

She smiled up at him as she slipped her arms to wrap around his neck "Well we could go work out, it might help you to feel a bit better. Or we could go out perhaps do a little shopping I could pick out something special to wear tonight...maybe even get some nails" she suggested. She wanted to do all she could to make tonight as wonderful as possible. She was indeed developing some feelings for him, but she wanted to wait a little while before mentioning this to her family, not wanting to complicate things until they were serious. Right now all they were doing was having some fun, though she had a feeling it would soon be more than that. She slowly started to run her hands up and down his chest, one of the things that she really liked about him was that he didn't try to keep her cooped up as others had.

Back
Top Bottom