Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia princess and her body guard (HaloHeroWolf118 and I)

Jacob smiled at her when she said she might use these skills on him before going to the restroom, "I'd like to see that." he said and looked at the note Mario had slipped him when he patted his shoulder. He tore the note up and ate it along with a bite of pizza before Lisha got back, he noticed her eye brows were a bit ruffed up and tried not to call attention to her emotion when someone mentioned her mother. "I don't know." he said as he picked up on the new subject, "Could be a number of things all we have to deal with is an informant. If they don't want him dead then it's a shipment they can afford to have looked at, if its was the other way it'd be something that your father wouldn't want you to see." he said looking over his shoulder to make sure no one was leaning in to close or were standing over them. "I'm not about to discuss this here." he said even though he smiled he was serious.

Lisha smiled at him, she nodded in agreement "just promise you aren't going to become over protective like my father" she said teasing him. She leaned on the table a bit studying him, she could use those techniques on him but she didn't want to, she didn't like the idea of teasing him right now he had been so nice to her except for at first when he threatened to tie her to the seat and gag her. She looked him in the eyes "well hmm for this should I change or do you think my skirt will work?" she asked, she was trying not to give out too many details. She didn't want to cause trouble, she looked down at her skirt, though if she were going to intimidate or manipulate some one she might have to shorten it a tad. She would also need to undo another button on her blouse so she would have the undivided attention but she wasn't sure how Jacob might feel about that. She didn't want to give him too much of a show since she was going to be spending a great deal of time with him. She sighed finishing her water she didn't normally eat much, she didn't really need to.

Jacob looked her up and down for a brief moment he felt like he was in a dangerous position as he didn't know what to say when women asked him what looked good on them. "We're going to intimidate so the Skirt is fine don't play the blouse to open we want his attention not the thing downstairs attention." he joked smiling at her. He finished his pizza and paid the check grabbing the extra he had ordered for later, he walked her outside and to the car where Mario was waiting with a pair of boxes one was old looking and the other looked like a take out box. Mario smiled at Lisha when she came around the corner, "Thought I would see you two off and I have a few things for you that your mom left for you when you started to get out more." he told her handing her the boxes. Jacob looked at Mario who shrugged at him but kept smiling, "The one good thing your mother ever did for me was to let me walk her down the isle at her wedding. Saved my life and put your pops in his place, she was a strong woman your mother she'd be so proud to see you now." Mario said his voice choking with emotion. "Ahh, hell." he said embarrassed as he tried to keep the tears from showing, "Keep her safe Jacob." Mario said putting on that gruff face as he tried to look tough after a break like that. Mario's garlic smell was muted under his old coat as Jacob came to realize as the old Godfather patted Lisha on the shoulder and returned to the kitchen through the side door. The first box held a necklace that had a locket attached to a golden chain and the other box were full of pictures of her mother and father and even a few before her mother passed away.

Lisha smirked seeing how he eyed her, she listened to his advice, she did as he suggested, she followed him outside but when she saw Mario out there waiting them. She froze for a moment then continued walking to the car, When Mario started talking about what her mother was like, she felt the tears beginning to form, she was trying so hard to hold them back. She was able to hold them back until Mario was heading back inside "Mario....Thank you" she said softly. She climbed in the car holding the boxes as she looked through them, once she was inside and looking at the items she closed her eyes closing the door as tears ran down her face. She was trying so hard to keep this in check but her mother was her weak spot. Everyone she'd met that knew her mother had loved her, she tried to be like her mother but it was hard with all she had to deal with. She sat there she took several deep breaths and wiped the tears away trying to act like nothing was wrong, she didn't like showing that she was sensitive but she couldn't help it when it came to her mother. She managed to compose herself finally, she needed to stay strong if she let her emotions get the better of her she could end up getting shot. She picked up the necklace holding it, she reached back putting it on. She smiled a bit it felt nice to have something that had belonged to her mother.

"Mario was always a bit sappy." Jacob said after a few moments before getting into his car he placed the food in the back seat and turned on the engine. "We're going to be going down to the docks so remember what we're going down there for." he said to her his tone a little soft as he drove them away from the Restaurant. "If you want I'll take care of this guy unless your feeling up to it. Its hard looking intimidating with sauce on your shirt." he said more or less giving her an excuse to stay in the car than besides the box of pictures and so on.

The drive to the dock was about as eventful as the drive to the Crack house, Jacob kept his attention on the driving trying not to say something stupid or anything for that matter. "Keep an eye out for Dock thirty seven it's where he's watching for the shipment." he told her as they came to the docks and passed the labeled signs that told them which dock was which. The docks smelled of fish and sea spray as they looked for the guy they were looking for.

Lisha looked over laughing about the sauce on her shirt comment, she cleaned the sauce off it wasn't obvious once she had done that "no I can handle it. Just as long you're there with me I think I can do it" she said softly. She took some deep breaths to help clear her head a bit. She wiped her face to make sure there was nothing else left, she was calm now. She started looking for dock thirty seven she looked up ahead "I think I see it up there" she said softly. She pointed to where she was looking, she got ready for this by putting the knife back in the strap on her upper thigh and grabbing the gun he had handed her before "I'm ready lets go do this" she said softly. She looked him in the eyes, she hoped some day that by being strong and resistant that she might be like her mother. She just wanted to feel like she was connected with her mother some how and that was the only way she knew how to do it. She waited for them to pull up to the dock before she got out of the car.

Jacob pulled up to the dock and touched Lisha's shoulder gently, "Easy killer. We don't want to spook him the knife will be enough." he said as he scanned the docks for anyone. "I don't want to have to chase the fucker down if he spots the Iron and bolts." he went on pulling out his cell phone and flipping it open. As they had drove he had been sent another picture of the guy and the moment the pic came up he sighed, "Ah fuck." he said groaning as he showed her the pic had a Police Badge on as it turned out he wasn't just an informer but a Cop staking out the docks on a tip from some one who was in another picture below his with a kill order attached to it. The man in the Second picture was one of her Fathers best enforcers, "Bruno must have done something to have to turn on the Boss bloody coward should have taken the time. This complicates things a bit, bring the Gun but hide it the Cop we scare the snitch sinks or what ever I think to do with him." He said as he thought of what to do. "Okay let's go we're winging it." he said disliking the solution but their was little time to catch the cop and scare him off and Kill Bruno.

"I hate when things get complicated don't you?" he asked as they walked along the Docks looking for the Cop his disguise was clever who would look for a cop among bums but Jacob could spot him if he gave himself away. "Bruno that fucker. I'm going to bash him for making this complicated." he growled they passed a group of bums one of which looked exactly who they were looking for but Jacob walks past him dragging Lisha along before stopping and getting close to her. To onlooker it looked like they were getting friendly but instead he was talking to her, "So how do you want to do this drag him off or scatter the rats and let me hold him over the fire barrel?" he asked her but he knew cops. "He's not alone out here and back up might arrive if this goes south." he advised keeping close to her so no one could over hear them.

Lisha was surprised a bit when he touched her, normally her guards never touched her but it was not something that bothered her, she started to set the gun back inside the car until her revoked his statement about not needing it. She slipped it into a separate strap she had on her thigh, she adjusted her skirt so that it could not be seen, she walked over to him with surprising grace considering where her weapons were hidden. she thought for a moment about his question "complications can be difficult but they do keep things interesting" she said softly. She looked around rather casually until he pulled her in close she blushed a bit being this close to him, she listened carefully and thought for a brief moment.
She leaned in closer to him making it look like she was kissing his neck and whispered to him "slip your hand between my thighs make it look like you are feeling me up and grab my gun then we scatter the rats and take him out" she nuzzled into his neck a bit to make it convincing, she slipped her hand under his jacket and gently grasped his gun in the holster. She moved pressing more against him moving one of her legs to rest between his getting quite close to him. She her face between his neck and collar bone, "are you ready?" she whispered. She wanted to make this quick and discreet so they did not alert any back up that might be coming. She gently pressed her lips against his to help make it look like they were actually lovers in hopes of truly passing this little ploy off. Her cheeks turned a bit red as her eyes fell slightly closed, she wasn't sure if he would be alright with this but she if she was going to play this part she was going to do it right. She had been in theater a bit in school, so she was quite good at this sort of thing.

"You smell beautifully." he said as his fingers brushed up along her thighs toward the gun, "When your ready." he said his hand taking a firm grasp of the pistol. He couldn't help but notice how beautiful he was and how close she was to him affected him, it made it hard not to fall into the role he was faking. He smiled at her thinking that if he had to go knowing she had been the last thing he saw wouldn't have been so bad but he brought himself back to the job as he waited for her signal.

She only blushed more at his compliment, the way he was touching her was exciting her a great deal but she was trying to keep that in check. She had a firm hold on his pistol and sighed taking a deep breath, she leaned up to his ear "ready" she said softly, as she pulled out his gun and slowly pulled away from him aiming her gun at the cop. She slowly approached watching him carefully. She watched as the true bums seemed to scatter, she had to give them credit most of them were alcoholics and drug addicts, but they sure knew when to run. She smirked a bit as the cop held his hands up, she could see a hint of fear in his eyes, she was certain he knew who she was, she just wasn't sure yet if that was a good thing or a bad thing. She watched him to see that he wasn't going to try anything, "hmmm how do you feel about cops?" she asked Jacob with a smirk, she wanted to get started right away on intimidating "why don't we pull him over there out of sight I think we have some important business to discuss" she said softly. She wanted to make sure the cop knew that if they wanted to kill him they could and likely would, she wanted to make it easier to get him to talk. The fact was that most cops didn't make enough to truly justify putting their life on the line when it came down to that live or die moment to decide. Which made them easy to manipulate and scare provided that they didn't have some personal vendetta against crime.

Jason pulled the gun from her thigh and made sure there was no one coming out of any holes before grabbing the cop and dragging him to where she specified, "Oh you know the usual the only good one is a dead one." he answered her question pressing the barrel of his gun against the mans head who closed his eyes. "Well what do you think just pop him we're near water and I think I see an anchor?" he asked her as he held the cop against the wall. He was worked up from that show and although it was dispersing the energy he was feeling hadn't dispersed.

Lisha smirked and walked over to the cop "hmmm we could spare him though, if he were useful to us" she said softly as she approached them. She smirked she could tell their moment of closeness was affecting him a little bit "Yes I think having a cop on our side would be very useful. He could let us all know when one of our businesses is about to be searched it would lessen our risk. But I don't think he'll do it..." she said walking away she was going to try to scare him into cooperating "Why don't you hook him up to that anchor we'll just toss him in the water and let him drawn" she said.
The cop cried out "no no wait! I'll work for you guys" he shouted obviously not ready to die to maintain his purity.
She smirked knowing that she would get that answer "Jacob I want you to take this gun wipe it then put his prints all over it including on some of the bullets on the inside. Then I want you bag it." She approached the two and gently grabbed the cop by the chin "you see if you cross me I'll turn that gun into the station and that gun was just used a few hours ago to commit a murder which you will be framed for" she said with a big smirk. "Jacob search him for a wire and then let him go" she said simply "by the way we will be in contact should we need you." she said and walked up to Jacob giving him a soft kiss on the lips, she was enjoying messing with his head a little bit.

"Ahhh, but I like that gun." he said sadly as he did as she said he made the cop put his hand on the grip after marking the bullets then the cop dropped it into a bag he had just sitting in his pocket for some reason. "Personally I think she's in a good mood I'd have just drowned your sorry ass." he told the cop as he searched for the wire, "No wire." he confirmed. When she kissed him on the lips he felt all thought just stop for a brief moment before he mentally shook himself and put his game face on. "When were you meeting Bruno and where?" he asked the cop.

"We were supposed to meet at Saint. Gabriel's Cathedral." the cop answered his tone one of defeat. Jason patted the cops cheek before leaving him there, "C'mon I'm taking you home." he said he needed to clear his head and put some distance between them for a bit and the day had dragged on to near dusk by the time they got to her home. "You did good today but don't mess with my head to much." he said as he waited for her to get out and allow him to handle Bruno.

Lisha smirked at him as he told her not to mess with his head too much "hmmm I do believe you started that down at the docks, you are after all the one that pulled me in close to you. I was just trying to make it look real. And I'll buy you a new gun" she said playing the innocent card, she reached over and took her pistol from him "well try not to have too much fun with out me" she said and slowly climbed out of the car. She slowly made her way back inside the house, she'd had way too much fun today, she couldn't believe how entertaining today had been. She went up to her room, closing the door behind her, she stripped down climbing into the shower, she needed to clear her head. She didn't even understand fully why she had kissed him like that, but it had not been unpleasant, and he had seemed to like it, so she was a little surprised by his objections. She let the water flow over her body, as she rinsed some of the sweat and grime off her skin, she finished washing herself then got out turning off the water. She wrapped a towel tightly around her bodice as she went to go relax, she sat down on her bed turning on her tv to watch the news, she saw the building they had been in earlier that day though they didn't know what had gone down they thought it had just been some addicts.

Jacob pulled out of the drive way and drove off, "Getting in over your head with that one." he said to himself. He drove to the church the cop had told them where Bruno would be waiting, he waited and as he waited he thought of Lisha the thoughts turned provocative over time and he had to shake himself. "Get a grip man Bosses daughter." he said again to himself reciting the 'Bosses Daughter' like a mantra. When Bruno arrived Jacob exited his car and made his way down the alley same as Bruno, he kicked a can with his foot and Bruno turned.

"Jacob?" he said looking at him, "What are you doing here?" he asked.

Jacob drew the silenced 45 from his holster and Bruno knew, "Why Bruno?" he asked.

"My sister part of this shipment I can't let her be sold off to someone." Bruno answered.

"You could have told the boss asked him for her he would have listened maybe cut your check to pay for it but still teaming up with a cop damnit!" he said as he closed the distance. Bruno knew their was no good in running from Jacob, "I did it for family I'm not sorry." Bruno said as Jacob pressed the silencer to his head. "I'll do what I can and I'm sorry." he said and he squeezed the trigger.

A new day came and Jacob sighed as he rolled out of bed, he had left Bruno in the alley and had called Grigory to buy Bruno's sisters freedom. He showered and contemplated shaving but left it alone he pulled on some clean clothes and got in his car. He drove back to Lisha's house and he sat outside he had a bad hangover as he did when ever he drank to much and ensure he didn't dream he had drank himself into a stupor he was now regretting.

Lisha fell asleep watching tv, she woke up slowly and groaned slightly, she walked over to the bathroom washing her face to help her wake up a bit, she brushed her hair and admired the softness a bit. She finally made her way to the closet, she pulled out a black mini skirt, a navy blue tshirt that fit her very nicely and the V neck showed a bit of the tops of her breasts. She pulled on a pair of black knee high boots, she walked down stairs grabbing an apple out of the kitchen, she was in a good mood today. She'd had so much fun with Jacob yesterday in fact last night she'd had a dream about that moment out of the docks, imagining that it had not just been pretend. She sighed and took a bite of the apple and looked outside seeing Jacob's car, she walked out sneakily and leaned on the window and knocked indicating she wanted him to roll the window down.

Once the window was down she leaned on the edge looking in at him "you look a little rough you aren't sick are you?" she asked looking a little concerned. But she looked a little more closely and realized he had a hangover "come inside I'll get you something to eat it will help you feel better bacon and orange juice cures any hangover." she said softly. She started heading inside, she looked back at him waiting for him to follow her, she did wonder why he had a hangover he didn't seem to be the heavy drinking type. Then she got a thought she had been wanting to go check out this club she wondered if he might be willing to take her since she obviously couldn't go by herself. She thought for a moment about it and decided to wait till he felt a little better for that.

Jacob followed her into the mansion, "I had a rough night." he explained as they walked trying not to look at her to long as he occupied himself with look at the recreations covering the walls. "Doubt that whole orange juice and bacon theory a few Advil might work better." he said trying to joke around normally. His phone buzzed and he picked it up, "Yeah?" he asked. He listened to the other person for a bit, "Sorr- yo- I'll ca-." he said acting as if they had a bad connection before hanging the phone up and taking the battery out of it. "Grigory is going to be so pissed." he laughed, "I'm taking a break today so anything you want to do?" he asked.

Lisha smiled at him a bit as she listened to his joke "well it can't hurt to try now can it. Now take a seat in the kitchen I will get you that Advil and some breakfast" she said softly. She reached up in the cabinet, she pulled out a bottle of Advil, she took out a couple poured him a glass of orange juice. She set them down in front of him "here you go and now for that bacon." she said, she pulled some out of the fridge, she pulled out some bacon and fried up a few pieces for him. She put them on a plate in front of him "Here you go and don't worry about my brother I will handle him if he gets too pissed." she said softly. She sat down across from him "well I did want to go check out this night club but you aren't feeling well, so I'll try to think of something else. We can check the club out another night, I can't go by myself per Dad's rules." she said softly. She looked over at him, she was growing very fond of him, he was fun to spend time with and she enjoyed his company. She looked a bit closer and noticed he hadn't shaved, the little bit of stubble was very attractive on him, she found herself checking him out a bit. She quickly looked away, she moved away to go clean up after herself, she blushed a bit so she tried to distract herself hoping that he didn't see it.

"The Club sounds fun though I'm not much of a dancer." he admitted after swallowing a mouth full of bacon washed down with orange juice. She appeared to be right his hangover slowly faded as he ate what she had prepared, "Bruno had a good reason to do what he did you know." he said suddenly feeling remorseful as he sat there and ate leaving his mind to wonder. "His sister was in this shipment and that's why he went to the police didn't make it easy painting the alley with his brains." he muttered finishing the bacon.

Lisha looked at him and nodded, she understood in a way what he felt "I would have done it for you, I understand why he would have gone to the police I'm sure Grigory would have done the same if it had been me. I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I guess that explains the heavy drinking, why don't we go out to the club tonight so we can help put this behind you, the drinks are on me" she said offering him a smile. She had been thinking about the feel of his lips against hers, the feel of his hand on her skin, she closed her eyes collecting herself a bit. She watched him eat, she was glad that he was eating at least "perhaps this job is finally getting to you, you might have to find a way to soothe your mind after those kinds of jobs." she said softly. She wished there were a way that she could help him to feel better, but she couldn't they didn't have that kind of relationship. She reached over and gently started to caress the side of his face with the back of her fingers, then pulled away mid stroke "sorry about that I shouldn't have" she said softly.

He smiled dismissively, "Your right we don't want a Tristan and Isolde romance after all." he said his voice though upbeat had a hint of sadness beneath it. "So when would you like to hit the Club?" he asked shifting subject as he stood from the table and placed the dishes in the sink busying himself with cleaning off the dish so he wouldn't have to look at her. *Bosses Daughter* he thought over and over again fighting down the fluttering he hadn't had since high school. He turned back after setting the dish on a drying rack and looked at her his face a mask of professionalism, "You'd think your father would have bought a few clubs already." he said at last smiling as he scratched his stubble where her fingers had touched his cheek.

Lisha smiled at him a bit "I guess not, though some romance in life would be better than none at all" she said softly, she looked a bit sad herself, thought for a moment "well we could go tonight if you are up for it" she said softly. She looked him in the eyes as if boring into him, she felt so foolish, she couldn't believe how she was thinking about him, he probably didn't even think of her that way. She was the bosses daughter, even if he did think of her that way he would likely never do anything about it, she snapped back to reality when he spoke again "he does I've been to those, but I never get to have any real fun, he doesn't allow me to dance with anyone. But if I go with you, you're my body guard so I could dance with you. After all you would just be protecting me, can't have some guy I don't know touching me" she said softly. She looked away from his eyes, she felt drawn in to him, she had gotten in his head yesterday and he was definitely in hers as well, at this point she didn't care what her father and brother would say, she would protect him from them.

"If we could all find romance we'd be able to find pots of gold at the ends of rainbows. Some of us have to settle for what arms we can find." he replied as a shadow seemed o pass over his face as it appeared he was remembering something from his past. "I'm not much of a dancer I admit but i'd be willing to to do my best." he finished and like that what ever he had been thinking was hidden from her though she could catch it's phantom if she caught his eye. "When do you want to leave for the club? They're not really hopping this time of day." he asked as he came back to the table and sat down avoiding any direct eye contact. His avoidance was more to avoid awkward questions about himself and his past.

Lisha saw that something was on his mind almost like a ghost but she sensed that now was not the time to ask him, perhaps when she knew him better. "I figured we would go after dinner, and don't worry about dancing, I will help keep you in line" she whispered. She found the way he spoke to be both strange yet it seemed to only draw her closer to him. She gently touched his cheek with her finger tips, she then realized she was staring at him and felt a bit foolish, she quickly withdrew her hand, "You may be my body guard but I would also like to at least be your friend, if you ever need anything do not hesitate to ask" she said softly. She leaned in and lightly kissed his forehead, she made her way across the kitchen doing some more cleaning, before she headed upstairs to her room. She hoped he would follow her, she didn't want to hang out in the main part of the house he father seemed to always be watching, she wanted to be able to have time alone to get to know him.

The kiss to his forehead left him having to recite the mantra he had created for himself when it came to her, he knew staying in the main part of the house was begging to get found and pushed into work so he decided to follow. He made it to the foot of the stairs by the time she was mid-way up, he began walking up the stairs trying not to stare at the one thing that any man would find themselves staring at. "I come off as weird with the things I say don't I?" he asked with a light chuckle. "I like to think I have a unique perspective of things." he continued as they entered her room, it was much as he had expected a desk with a laptop sitting on it he decided to take the desk chair to sit on removing his coat and laying it on the back. He removed the shoulder holster he wore it was empty as he yet to replace the gun he had had in it yesterday as it was now framing evidence for a cop. He sat in the chair and looked around the room, "Ever Read Dante's Inferno?" he asked her wanting to keep the subject as far from him as possible.

Back
Top Bottom